Hey, everyone!

Short Intro (Skip it if you like :D)

I spent a lot of time modding Fallout 4, after I played through the entire story.

Honestly, modding it made it by far one of my favorite games to play, not even Sims 4 could get close with WhickedWhims etc.

I deleted the game almost a year ago. I was looking into games that were open world AND contained sex. Not like for example LifePlay, which basically only revolves around sex.

At some point I realized: Fallout 4 (and Skyrim ofc) is just the best game to add sex mods to, since it basically just adds a new game mechanic, especially with mods that allow you to be raped by a stronger enemy, get kidnapped, get pregnant and have to deal with it, have a cum-collection chain and be able to get addicted to cum, etc.

The Problem:

I have never been good at sorting mods. I can manage like a few gun mods, with no dependencies on each other, but all different kinds of sex mods? I just can't get it to work.

There is always something that just won't work, which ruins the immersion for me.

Of course I understand that this is a Bethesda game, and that there will always be bugs, but other people seem to get their shit to run waaaay better than me.

My Question:

Does anyone here know where to get a Mod-Pack? Basically just a .rar with like just a bunch of mods that work together? Or maybe even just a list of mods someone made, that work for them?

I've been looking all around the web the last few days, but I can't seem to find anything like that (or maybe I'm just blind?).

It would be amazing if someone could maybe link one, if there is something like that. The content really doesn't matter, I'm pretty much open for literally everything.

If someone would maybe put together a pack, that be sick as well.

P.S.: I'm not on here a lot, so it might take me a bit to respond, please be patient ? Also sorry if this is a repeat question, couldn't find something specifically for this on here.

No rar with files already in there, that'd be against permission and shady af in general. You have Wabbajack or Nexus's collections (not sure if the later includes mods from other websites, I doubt it). These are programs and sites to automate part of the work. You still need to do a bare minimal amount of work to setup some stuff. Results aren't guaranteed and the moment you touch anything you're basically on your own.

On 10/4/2022 at 6:58 PM, Just Don't said:

No rar with files already in there, that'd be against permission and shady af in general. You have Wabbajack or Nexus's collections (not sure if the later includes mods from other websites, I doubt it). These are programs and sites to automate part of the work. You still need to do a bare minimal amount of work to setup some stuff. Results aren't guaranteed and the moment you touch anything you're basically on your own.

Hey, that's already a huge help, I've never even heard of Wabbajack! I'll look into it, thanks!