20 minutes ago, FredOof said:

I have necro chance set to 100, combat allowed ticked and allows both moral and immoral npcs

Okay its the mod FEC that makes the death cam too short, however now with the extended deathcam there is still no scene, my player just lies flat on the ground.

On 2/28/2023 at 10:19 AM, FredOof said:

Okay its the mod FEC that makes the death cam too short, however now with the extended deathcam there is still no scene, my player just lies flat on the ground.

Okay by looking at the console debug message while dead, I found the game mod did try to start an animation, however it was aborted because the validation of my player character in the scene failed - "<player name> is invalid - he is a dead jim"... I have using the the sexlab utility plus together with this mod, could that be a cause for this issue?

On 2/15/2023 at 11:45 PM, guidaoshi said:

This mod cannot be uninstalled, which will result in archive corruption.

Need help

I havent logged in for so long, could've helped with this.

If you want to to uninstall the mod, you need ReSaver , and follow the instruction I gave before for mod updating, should work the same for uninstalling, just skip step 3b and 4:

On 12/6/2022 at 10:54 PM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Also, here is a guide if you want to upgrade from 2.0.4 to 2.1.0 without having corrupt save game, using ReSaver:

After you resaved the saved game, you can remove the v2.0.4 and use the 2.1.0 immediately

At least it works for my saved game.

1. Open ReSaver and load your SkyrimSE save file

2. Follow the instruction in the picture below

3. Deactivate SLPGN v2.0.4 and activate v2.1.0

4. Launch Skyrim, load the saved game, and go get necro'd by a bandit somewhere

image.png.2ae7dbc979550aff648271c8334f247f.png 

Edited by LittleWhiteNeko
On 3/2/2023 at 2:17 PM, FredOof said:

Okay by looking at the console debug message while dead, I found the game mod did try to start an animation, however it was aborted because the validation of my player character in the scene failed - "<player name> is invalid - he is a dead jim"... I have using the the sexlab utility plus together with this mod, could that be a cause for this issue?

The "<player name> is invalid - he is a dead jim" is a validation check from SexLab, for when one of the actor is dead.

This mod supposed to resurrect the player (and follower if you use it) before doing the necro

so if the character is not resurrecting, then something wrong must have had happened. I dont have enough information to bug fix this issue, though.

All considered this is a very interesting mod but I think it has a "basic" issue that makes itself almost useless in some conditions.

The problem is:

- If the player has a follower, a powerful one like Serana, Kaidan and so on, Player's death will be ALWAYS inevitable and the sex animation will never happen.

Simply because ALL enemies, included the one who killed the Player, will be slaughtered by the player's companion looooong before the action can start. 

And considering that the player's follower/s are dismissed (when it happens, not always) and they are not included in the ones who can have "reviving sex" with the Player herself, here we have the useless thing.

Am I wrong?

Edited by NicoleDragoness
1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

All considered this is a very interesting mod but I think it has a "basic" issue that makes itself almost useless in some conditions.

The problem is:

- If the player has a follower, a powerful one like Serana, Kaidan and so on, Player's death will be ALWAYS inevitable and the sex animation will never happen.

Simply because ALL enemies, included the one who killed the Player, will be slaughtered by the player's companion looooong before the action can start. 

And considering that the player's follower/s are dismissed (when it happens, not always) and they are not included in the ones who can have "reviving sex" with the Player herself, here we have the useless thing.

Am I wrong?

Well, I set my followers to "Non-Essential". 

So when they die, they die and get Necro'd along with my PC.  Essential Followers will cause an issue becasue they get right back up.  I suppose if you use someone like Serana, once you die you can select Serana and console "Disable" and take her out of the picture

On 3/9/2023 at 11:59 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

The problem is:

Am I wrong?

As WCSC said, the follower has to be non-essential nor protected, and they can be killed after the they were automatically dismissed.

You can remove the follower essential flag by using console command "setessential <actorBaseID> 0". It is Actor Base ID, not Actor Reference ID. I still dont know how to remove the protected flag, though.

I'm still thinking of an option to straight up killing the followers when the player is dead.

2 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

I still dont know how to remove the protected flag, though.

With Nausicaa's Tweaker Mod you can remove the Protected and Essential flags from every NPC.

Serana, indeed, seems to be essential by script so I don't really know about her.

In any case, a solution like in SexLab Defeat, in which the followers could be "knocked down" at the same time as the Player seems to be the better one.

It should be simple enough to make that, when the Player is killed, the follower/s is/are put into a bleedout state (vanilla condition and animation).

This way should allow the living enemies to "revive" the Player and, in case, to kill and then revive the follower/s too.

I just switched over from LE to SE.  There was a file in SKSE plugin overide that I could change for decapitation and the PC would still get necro'd.  In SE, as soon as I lose my head it's CTD.  What do I change for SE?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm use to LE for this mod.  What file do I adjust to allow the PC to decapitated and necro'd after?  Right now in SE I can lose the head but during animation the head is sewed back on weirdly.  In LE animation can take place without the sewing with seam.  Thanks 

10 hours ago, WCSC said:

I'm use to LE for this mod.  What file do I adjust to allow the PC to decapitated and necro'd after?  Right now in SE I can lose the head but during animation the head is sewed back on weirdly.  In LE animation can take place without the sewing with seam.  Thanks 

That is to do with previous SexLab versions, I believe. LE and earlier SE versions, it works just fine, but past... beta 9, I think the issue crops up and  I've tried to fix it.  Even went as far as to "diff" the scripts, and gotten nothing. Not much I can do about this. I've tried in testing, and it didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

One interesting feature I would request be added be that, when you "die". You become a ghost, and watch the necro take place. This is more for immersion, as obviously, if your character is dead, she wouldn't actually know what's going on. 

Hopefully you decide to continue working on this mod, as it could develop into an even better death alternative mod! 

22 hours ago, The Lonesome Spirit said:

One interesting feature I would request be added be that, when you "die". You become a ghost, and watch the necro take place. This is more for immersion, as obviously, if your character is dead, she wouldn't actually know what's going on. 

Hopefully you decide to continue working on this mod, as it could develop into an even better death alternative mod! 

Already a mod like that

On 4/16/2023 at 6:01 PM, The Lonesome Spirit said:

Did not know there was a mod that did that.   Unless its "alternate actors", which indeed does not work that well. Cool concept though. 

I am continuing work on this mod, slowly in the background. It is at a point where I'm developing the separate features as different mods to make sure they all work before merging them into this one. This is mainly why there hasn't been many updates in a while.

The things on the to-do list are being developed separately, basically. Currently working on the "revival can cost a dragon soul or black soul gem" and "reading/writing settings to a file" parts. These will for sure be in the next update.

Development has slowed quite a bit though, but this isn't due to lack of motivation (and certainly not stopping development). I work as a software developer now, and one of the last things on my mind after a workday is "more code for a game". So I really only have the time/energy to do it on weekends when I'm not doing work-related coding.

I've mentioned this before (I think) but I fully encourage anyone to give a go at any feature if they wish to. Maybe a small "team" of folks as with just me who knows how long it'll take to make any complicated features happen..

I dunno, Just an idea.

11 hours ago, Seregore said:

I can't uninstall this mod without the save getting corrupted, what do i do? i'm only leaving it disabled for now
ps: still a beginner on installing mods

Try using ReSaver:

You can then disable SLPGN.esp and load your re-saved game. It will still say missing SLPGN.esp but it should be fine. It worked last time I did it, so if you still have the issue, let me know.

4 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Try using ReSaver:

You can then disable SLPGN.esp and load your re-saved game. It will still say missing SLPGN.esp but it should be fine. It worked last time I did it, so if you still have the issue, let me know.

it worked! thank you, dear ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2023 at 9:27 AM, FoxinTale said:

我相信这是为了以前的SexLab版本。乐和早期的SE版本,它工作得很好,但过去...beta 9,我认为问题出现了,我已经尝试修复它。甚至到了“区分”脚本的程度,但一无所获。我对此无能为力。我在测试中试过,没有效果。

I have an idea that we can use "equipment" to equip an invisible head and make it invisible, in order to achieve the goal of beheading

• 4 weeks later...