7 hours ago, pahvipahvi said:

Only anims (3 of them) that show up for me, are the ones registered in sexlab, none from the SLAL are showing up, is this as intented?
Or maybe I need to add tags for more anims for them to show up?

The only animations allowed are those tagged with "Necro", or "Aggressive" if you pick Aggressive option in the MCM. I believe if none of the tags are available, they will pick everything instead. Are you sure you have the necro animation installed and activated/registered in SLAL?

7 hours ago, pahvipahvi said:

Also, usually enemies aggro at me when the event starts, who aren't part of the scene, is there a way to fix this?

I may have found the reason why this happened, and had fixed (I think?) in my development version of this mod. I can't give that version yet since it might be unstable as hell. I will see if I can implement the fix to the current version, or wait till Foxin push the update with the fix.

Another workaround would be toggling "tcai" in console so they wont attack, but they will still come near you with hostile intention though.

4 hours ago, Uxot said:

Is "PapyrusUtilDev.log" the file?

I've checked mine, I don't think that's the one, no. 

Is the misalignment only happen with this mod? Are other animations fine?

On 10/17/2022 at 4:38 PM, Uxot said:

seems to happen only with this mod its like if this and sexlab doesn't work together lol

It do be weird. Well, I still only have 1 suggestion if you havent tried it yet, which is to turn off Free Cam, dont turn it on until the animation start. Freecam active when being resurrected is known to produce the issue you are having.

I'm having this weird issue where enemies become hostile when the animation starts any tips on how to fix that? I already check for Fill her up and disabled it.

edit: from the comments I figure this was not fixed and I'm using the tcai command as a workaround right now,

Edited by Lebleuh8r

Well, after fixing some apparent bugs, I managed to make this as functional as I can. Enemies now (hopefully) won't aggro player while in necro.

SLPGN - Version 2.0.2 + Calm Fix.7z

Be advised that this is not official release, it is my own fix that may not be as stable as the current version (i.e. unintended bugs, or not working features). This should be installable on existing save game with previous version of SLPGN (v2.0.0+), just remember to turn off the previous version and only run this version. If you encounter any bugs with this version, you can let me know.

Just in case, Backup your saved game before using this; although I am pretty sure it is not that bad that it will destroy your save game.

I have notified Foxin of this fix so hopefully this fix will be included in the next official release as well.

================================

This fix is now integrated to 2.0.4, no need to download this file anymore

Edited by LittleWhiteNeko

When starting animation the games freezes dropping to 0-1 fps per second I have to restart it, I tried all my other sexlab mods and they all work (defeat etc) so I can't use this mod sadly. 

on SE all requirements are met animations are built with the proper tags too. 

Well its suddenly more working now lol..any recommendations for necro animations? i have some but it doesn't seems to pick them.. 

Nvm talked too fast lmao will try version posted here hopefully it will fix the in the sky seizure spam

died then body just went full cartwheel into the sky to land and game crash lolz

Edited by Uxot
On 10/23/2022 at 2:20 AM, Uxot said:

Well its suddenly more working now lol..any recommendations for necro animations? i have some but it doesn't seems to pick them.. 

Nvm talked too fast lmao will try version posted here hopefully it will fix the in the sky seizure spam

died then body just went full cartwheel into the sky to land and game crash lolz

I've only had it freak out a few times, and every time it's been when I had a menu (mainly MCM) open just after scanning concludes, as an event is starting. . No crashes though.

I'm not really sure how I could go about fixing this other than flat out disabling all player control on death, but even then, I think you can still open your pause menu to reload a save or quit the game...so unless I can either deny even opening that menu (something I don't want to do) or somehow force-close the menu right before the event starts.

So after talking it with Foxin for a bit, I am more sure the misalignment issue is because of the get up animation does not finish properly before the necro.

If the get up animation does not complete properly, it will cause misalignment, and as in Uxot term, will have a seizure in the sky or underground afterward. I have encountered this issues as well, but they are easily avoidable.

Some scenarios this can happen:

1. Console was opened when player was resurrected, this prevent the animation from completing and will be interrupted by the necro scene (sexlab thread starting)

2. Free Cam was on. This also prevent animation from running properly. Free cam when necro starting is fine.

3. Menu or dialogue boxes was opened, pausing the game (but probably not scripts) and thus also interrupting the get up animation

4. Player getting up animation is taking up time for too long the necro started before they finish

So to ensure the player have proper alignment, make sure the get up animation is not interrupted and has to complete as fast as possible. If the get up animation is way too long (which is the case in vanilla Skyrim), try using one of these mods

Super Fast Get Up Animation (I use this one)

or this one

D13 Faster GET UP STAND UP animation vanilla friendly SSE (haven't tested this one)

While for the performance impact like Freeze or Lag, I cant say I know what happened here, never once had the same issue and the code I use for the calm fix was just two lines of codes that should not cause any performance impact at all, it is almost exactly the same as the original v2.0.2 apart from these two lines. Do anyone else get this problem?

Wow interesting findings,ill try the stand up anims..i just use this mod so its a death alternative from after the hum "action"

But yeah its probably the stand up anims since i never open any menus or press any keys during,free cam on/off made no difference for me.

I haven't tried it yet, but with the latest update there is an option to revert to the old resurrection method, which is... umm... how do I put this... your body will frozen and stuck halfway into the ground waiting for the aggressor, and then it will start normally.

I believe this will prevent any misalignment of the sex scenes by removing the possibility of the existing get up animation being interrupted; and if the misalignment problem still persist, I am sure 90% it is not caused by this mod anymore. I had this issue with the old version (older than Foxin's) and had to clean SexLab to fix it.

Since I don't have any issue with the get up animation, I will stick to the current one because it feels better.

"old resurrection method"

I just tried that,i "died" but then got ressurected for animations then all enemies around me started attacking :/

Yup this is bugged AF :(

eh... how do i clean remove this mod? it still shows in MCM :S

Edited by Uxot

Eh? Calm fix not working? Well I gotta try the new version.

===

After checking the scripts, Foxin may have accidentally removed parts of the code that fix the calm function. I will let Foxin know.

1 hour ago, Uxot said:

eh... how do i clean remove this mod? it still shows in MCM :S

MCM takes some time to update, usually a minute or so.

This mod cannot be removed from saved game safely though, disabling the mod will cause the saved game to be corrupted. You will need to clean the saved game via ReSaver.

If you dont know how to, send me the save file and I will try to clean it up

In the meantime, I plan to find a way to make this mod to be safely removed from existing save. Don't count on it happening soon though, currently busy with another project

Edited by LittleWhiteNeko
11 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Eh? Calm fix not working? Well I gotta try the new version.

===

After checking the scripts, Foxin may have accidentally removed parts of the code that fix the calm function. I will let Foxin know.

MCM takes some time to update, usually a minute or so.

This mod cannot be removed from saved game safely though, disabling the mod will cause the saved game to be corrupted. You will need to clean the saved game via ReSaver.

If you dont know how to, send me the save file and I will try to clean it up

In the meantime, I plan to find a way to make this mod to be safely removed from existing save. Don't count on it happening soon though, currently busy with another project

Yep. I removed part of the scripts by accident. 2.0.4 should have this fixed for good this time. 

MCM does take a bit to update, though I would not suggest removing the mod mid game. It leaves the scripts in the save if it is, which means the MCM options would never unload-itself.

19 minutes ago, ckteam said:

Decapitate the Necromancer ctd using the old resurrection method, is there a possibility to fix it? Getting up and resurrecting does not ctd but destroys immersion (Poor english  this is Google Translate)

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention the "old resurrection" method does not bode well with decapitation, it will instantly CTD. As far as I know, there is no way to fix this, and the original mod also have this issue.

This is also one reason why I use the get up animation since it allows decapitation to work.

old resurrection method sole purpose is to fix the alignment issue.

6 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Ah, yes, I forgot to mention the "old resurrection" method does not bode well with decapitation, it will instantly CTD. As far as I know, there is no way to fix this, and the original mod also have this issue.

This is also one reason why I use the get up animation since it allows decapitation to work.

old resurrection method sole purpose is to fix the alignment issue.

Perhaps a feature that auto-disables the old resurrection on decapitation may be needed. However, exactly how to detect that is beyond me. So far, the best solution I've got is that since the neck stump is an armor piece, in very specific slots (50, 51) I check for the presence of something in that slot, and if so then the player has been decapitated. 

1 hour ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

That's actually really good. What mod is that? I would love to learn how it works.

It's probably an SKSE plugin of sorts by the looks of it, but who knows. I'd be interested if it was a regular mod / plugin (not a dll file) as well.

12 hours ago, FoxinTale said:

It's probably an SKSE plugin of sorts by the looks of it, but who knows. I'd be interested if it was a regular mod / plugin (not a dll file) as well.

But still interesting that it can do things way better. It can do the old resurrection method while decapitated, without ctd, and at the end it also keep the last known alignment so the victim doesnt die from standing up position