Is there a mod to stop npcs talking to my dead body? It's a little annoying when they spam "wHaT do YoU want" for the duration before the necro.

Also, is there a way to disable the automatic TFC in SLPGN? I don't have that option toggled in Sexlab and just want to make it consistent. Thanks

Edited by 40Karats

I've been trying to get the death expression to work but Sexlab keeps overwriting it with it's expressions. After disabling 'apply facial expressions' in sexlab the death expression works, but I'm not sure how to get both working so that the death expression works for SLPGN and normal sexlab expressions work for other stuff.

Edit: I see now that it's a known bug. Hopefully a fix can be made soon

Edited by 40Karats

Uploaded a new version to fix some of the bugs I noticed, and also incorporated some requested features

Features/Fixes:

• You can now use Sexlab Expression together with SLPGN Death Expression.
    • However, expressions may change for a bit for each stage. So you will see eyes open up and closing during stage transition, usually last less than a second depending on how fast your Sexlab is.
    • Turning off Sexlab Expression is still the best way for immersion.

• Expressions for followers should works better now. Before, it may fail to work.

• Added FreeCam toggle under "Additional Menu" as per @40Karats request.

• Split Followers and Player necro check so followers can still be necro-ed while player is in necro scene
    • Before, Followers check is tied to Player check, so if player is in necro scene, followers who failed the check will never get necro until player scene is done
    • Although this can shorten the time between each necro scene, as the check is set to continuously running.
    • Possible weird interactions, I haven't tested it fully yet.

• Additional functionality that is not doing anything right now except compatibility to my own personal project, related to the Aftermath functionalities I mentioned before.
    • If it goes well, it will be it's own mod, but again do not expect too much.

EDIT: Reupload to fix outdated files, which I seem to forgot in the last one. Also removed the notifications, leftover from debugging

SLPGN - LWM Fix 1.2.3c.zip

Edited by LittleWhiteNeko
Reupload the correct files
6 hours ago, 40Karats said:

Wow didn't expect such a fast update, looking forward to the aftermath stuff!

Death expression works as you described, but I'm not seeing the TFC toggle in the MCM.

Huh, weird, I was pretty sure I packed the right one. Well, I have uploaded the fixed one.

I also did a quick test to make sure this time it is correct.

Working great so far, but I've been getting "No Valid Actor" message in the top left corner every time AFTER getting necro'd. I've had it happen with single and multiple npcs, so I'm just not sure what this message is refering to, and how to stop it.

On 1/25/2024 at 5:44 PM, 40Karats said:

Working great so far, but I've been getting "No Valid Actor" message in the top left corner every time AFTER getting necro'd. I've had it happen with single and multiple npcs, so I'm just not sure what this message is refering to, and how to stop it.

That's because I keep the scan for necro running all the time rather than before when it stopped when player is in scene. The message will appear usually when there are more victim than there are valid aggressors, and the mod keep looking for aggressor again after.

I haven't yet put any way to prevent it from happening, but it shouldn't cause any issue apart from it keep spamming the message.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 8:32 PM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Uploaded a new version to fix some of the bugs I noticed, and also incorporated some requested features

Features/Fixes:

• You can now use Sexlab Expression together with SLPGN Death Expression.
    • However, expressions may change for a bit for each stage. So you will see eyes open up and closing during stage transition, usually last less than a second depending on how fast your Sexlab is.
    • Turning off Sexlab Expression is still the best way for immersion.

• Expressions for followers should works better now. Before, it may fail to work.

• Added FreeCam toggle under "Additional Menu" as per @40Karats request.

• Split Followers and Player necro check so followers can still be necro-ed while player is in necro scene
    • Before, Followers check is tied to Player check, so if player is in necro scene, followers who failed the check will never get necro until player scene is done
    • Although this can shorten the time between each necro scene, as the check is set to continuously running.
    • Possible weird interactions, I haven't tested it fully yet.

• Additional functionality that is not doing anything right now except compatibility to my own personal project, related to the Aftermath functionalities I mentioned before.
    • If it goes well, it will be it's own mod, but again do not expect too much.

EDIT: Reupload to fix outdated files, which I seem to forgot in the last one. Also removed the notifications, leftover from debugging

SLPGN - LWM Fix 1.2.3c.zip 110.43 kB · 39 downloads

Thanks! is it safe to update mid-save?

13 hours ago, FredOof said:

Thanks! is it safe to update mid-save?

I think so. I've tested it with previous-version save and didnt find any major issue.
Though clean save is probably safer.

Do consult on how to uninstall this mod with ReSaver, because disabling this mod mid-save will corrupt the save game.

I'll probably gonna make an uninstall button

Hi so uhm, how do i get this mod to work exactly? I have the requirements, the animations, and no error messages, but when i'm in game, the MCM menu won't show up, and nothing happens after my character gets killed

14 hours ago, Endru said:

Hi so uhm, how do i get this mod to work exactly? I have the requirements, the animations, and no error messages, but when i'm in game, the MCM menu won't show up, and nothing happens after my character gets killed

Too few information (or lack of it) to find out what's wrong. Need at least Skyrim version to start.

MCM not showing itself is already a new and weird issue to have.

5 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Too few information (or lack of it) to find out what's wrong. Need at least Skyrim version to start.

MCM not showing itself is already a new and weird issue to have.

Ah sorry, so i'm running version 1.5.97 (downgraded), I can't give much information because i don't really know what's happening, everything seems fine in MO2 but in game is like the mod isn't even enabled

8 hours ago, Endru said:

Ah sorry, so i'm running version 1.5.97 (downgraded), I can't give much information because i don't really know what's happening, everything seems fine in MO2 but in game is like the mod isn't even enabled

1.5.97 definitely should works, as I use that version as well.

Which version of this mod do you download, my fix or the official release?
is other SexLab mod working as well, and their MCM showing up?

try opening console and type "help slpgn 4" and see if the SLPGN quests are there or not. If they are not there, then the mod isn't installed correctly, not even not at all.

Usually not needed, but try also making a new game and see if it works there or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Uploading another new version. Mostly just improvements, and compatibility to my personal ongoing project Player Death Aftermath

Features/Fixes:

• Revamped Expressions. Transitions between stages are now more seamless without too much expression changing.
    • Works best with no Mood set

• MCM Option to kill followers when player dies (Like how it works previously, but now toggleable)
    • MCM -> Follower Options -> Kill Followers
    • Enabled by default
    • Won't work on Protected Followers
    • If disabled and if your followers are Essential/Protected, they won't ever die, so make sure to "mortalize" them before turning this option off.

• Experimental Post Necro Handling
    • MCM -> Additional Options -> (Experimental) Post Necro Instant Kill
    • Disabled by default
    • Normally, when Necro scene ends, victim stands up for a while before dying
    • Enabling this will make the victim to die almost instantly after the necro scene
      • Usually retaining last sex position when ragdolling
      • It may have issues with terrain clipping and ragdoll physics, depending on terrain elevation and animation used.
      • If Enabled, this will disable Death Chance and Death Timer
        • Although, do anyone uses those functionalities anyway?

Note on Uninstalling functionality:

• I have tried to find how to uninstall the game using Papyrus, but to no avail.
  • For uninstalling, still need to follow this guide

Do let me know for any bugs or unintended interactions, or if you have any suggestions.

If you have any issues, try the following:

• Update Powerofthree Papyrus Extenders
  • Use the latest Sexlab for your Skyrim version (this mod is tested on 1.63)

=====================================================================================

Note regarding my ongoing project Player Death Aftermath:

It is a story based, monologue/dialogue rich, bad end themed mod for what happen to player after they die. It is planned to include many monologues, AI driven scenes, and executions.

It is still in development right now, but some of the working functionalities and how it works:

• The mod is centered around female player with female followers
    • But if you want to play as a futa, or even a male, no problem. Probably just the dialogues will be weird.
  • Also when I said they are AI driven, they aren't actually true AI like ChatGPT, it is just the game AI to handle pathing.

1. Player dies to a specific faction (currently handled are Bandit and Necromancer faction)
  2. Aggressors will comments on the player (well, her corpse)
  3. Aggressors will have fun with the player and follower corpses
  4. (Planned) Aggressors will put the player and follower corpses on display, such as Crucifixion or Spikes

For Bandit, two scenarios:

1. Bandits will gather near the player corpse. She will then be stripped of her valuables. Then necro scene will happens for the player and followers indefinitely
    • (Planned) Final necro scene can be stopped via Hotkey menu and goes into Decoration phase.

2. Player is actually not dead, got stripped down nevertheless, and then woken up to be executed (currently only Head Chopping block). Decapitated player body and her head will then be necroed (Actual working necro scene for separate head and body), and her followers as well.
    • Example screenshot (Gore Warning):
    • Spoiler

You can see the decapitated body being necroed as well in the background.image.thumb.png.39ad419c50b3de2492550ecc14587e6f.pngand another one

image.png.7d7edb653a3305a97712858616f8a39c.png

For Necromancer, only one scenario so far:

1. Necromancer will reanimate (yes, reanimate) the player. Player will then be forced to have sex with the necromancer. After sex, player will be forced to follow the necromancer everywhere they go. All fully AI driven, no player input needed.
    • If there is at least one female follower, she will then be resurrected as well, and be forced to have a lesbian sex with the player.  
    • When following the necromancer, sex scenes will happen periodically, with equal chances for:
      • Necromancer - Player
      • Necromancer - Follower
      • Player - Follower with the Necromancer watching and cheering/clapping/laughing at you two.
      • Threesome
    • Planned option for customizable animation tags

The mod hopefully will not have many Hard Dependencies, but may require some Soft Dependencies for many scenarios. For now they are:

• SLPGN
  • Pama Deadly Furniture
  • Soggy Toast Guro Outfit

SLPGN - LWM Fix 1.2.4.zip

Looks like the mod Naked Defeat is partially incompatible with SLPGN. When enabled, player will occasionally get pushed away (ragdoll) every few seconds, and potentially break necro positioning.

Also in another note, updates from me:

• Taking a break from developing Player Death Aftermath for a while to focus on improving SLPGN
  • Considering to make a new Topic so I can post my own forked version of SLPGN separate from Foxin's
    • Considerations are because Foxin hasnt been online for a while
    • I have added features and have multiple planned features and reworks that may be difficult to merge between the two versions
    • Easier for me to manage changelogs

Features currently in development/planned:

• Decapitation handling
    • Feature added from my PDA mod
    • Both the body and the head will be necroed separately
    • Old Resurrect Method compatibility (auto turn off if decapitated)
  • Ghost mode
    • Turn into ghost and walk around to observe your corpse and followers while they are being necroed
    • This will allows you to manage your follower SexLab scene such as positioning
      • Useful for followers that do not have standard size (e.g. 0.8, or 1.4)
  • Reworking the necro code
    • Separating player necro check and follower check
    • Will remove the "No Valid Actor" debug spam
  • Removing (or disabling by default) the Revival option
    • No more chance to get revived after sex scene, 100% guaranteed dying again
    • Consideration is because resurrecting the player after dying may break things and the game may not working properly

Also, a side note. I only have just realized I have been using the wrong abbreviation of my name all this time (LWM instead of LWN)

On 2/28/2024 at 11:17 AM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Uploading another new version. Mostly just improvements, and compatibility to my personal ongoing project Player Death Aftermath

Features/Fixes:

• Revamped Expressions. Transitions between stages are now more seamless without too much expression changing.
    • Works best with no Mood set

• MCM Option to kill followers when player dies (Like how it works previously, but now toggleable)
    • MCM -> Follower Options -> Kill Followers
    • Enabled by default
    • Won't work on Protected Followers
    • If disabled and if your followers are Essential/Protected, they won't ever die, so make sure to "mortalize" them before turning this option off.

• Experimental Post Necro Handling
    • MCM -> Additional Options -> (Experimental) Post Necro Instant Kill
    • Disabled by default
    • Normally, when Necro scene ends, victim stands up for a while before dying
    • Enabling this will make the victim to die almost instantly after the necro scene
      • Usually retaining last sex position when ragdolling
      • It may have issues with terrain clipping and ragdoll physics, depending on terrain elevation and animation used.
      • If Enabled, this will disable Death Chance and Death Timer
        • Although, do anyone uses those functionalities anyway?

Note on Uninstalling functionality:

• I have tried to find how to uninstall the game using Papyrus, but to no avail.
  • For uninstalling, still need to follow this guide

Do let me know for any bugs or unintended interactions, or if you have any suggestions.

If you have any issues, try the following:

• Update Powerofthree Papyrus Extenders
  • Use the latest Sexlab for your Skyrim version (this mod is tested on 1.63)

=====================================================================================

Note regarding my ongoing project Player Death Aftermath:

It is a story based, monologue/dialogue rich, bad end themed mod for what happen to player after they die. It is planned to include many monologues, AI driven scenes, and executions.

It is still in development right now, but some of the working functionalities and how it works:

• The mod is centered around female player with female followers
    • But if you want to play as a futa, or even a male, no problem. Probably just the dialogues will be weird.
  • Also when I said they are AI driven, they aren't actually true AI like ChatGPT, it is just the game AI to handle pathing.

1. Player dies to a specific faction (currently handled are Bandit and Necromancer faction)
  2. Aggressors will comments on the player (well, her corpse)
  3. Aggressors will have fun with the player and follower corpses
  4. (Planned) Aggressors will put the player and follower corpses on display, such as Crucifixion or Spikes

For Bandit, two scenarios:

1. Bandits will gather near the player corpse. She will then be stripped of her valuables. Then necro scene will happens for the player and followers indefinitely
    • (Planned) Final necro scene can be stopped via Hotkey menu and goes into Decoration phase.

2. Player is actually not dead, got stripped down nevertheless, and then woken up to be executed (currently only Head Chopping block). Decapitated player body and her head will then be necroed (Actual working necro scene for separate head and body), and her followers as well.
    • Example screenshot (Gore Warning):
    •   Reveal hidden contents

You can see the decapitated body being necroed as well in the background.image.thumb.png.39ad419c50b3de2492550ecc14587e6f.pngand another one

image.png.7d7edb653a3305a97712858616f8a39c.png

For Necromancer, only one scenario so far:

1. Necromancer will reanimate (yes, reanimate) the player. Player will then be forced to have sex with the necromancer. After sex, player will be forced to follow the necromancer everywhere they go. All fully AI driven, no player input needed.
    • If there is at least one female follower, she will then be resurrected as well, and be forced to have a lesbian sex with the player.  
    • When following the necromancer, sex scenes will happen periodically, with equal chances for:
      • Necromancer - Player
      • Necromancer - Follower
      • Player - Follower with the Necromancer watching and cheering/clapping/laughing at you two.
      • Threesome
    • Planned option for customizable animation tags

The mod hopefully will not have many Hard Dependencies, but may require some Soft Dependencies for many scenarios. For now they are:

• SLPGN
  • Pama Deadly Furniture
  • Soggy Toast Guro Outfit

SLPGN - LWM Fix 1.2.4.zip 112.18 kB · 46 downloads

Been using 2.1.2 for a long time and decided to update the mod to 1.2.4. But in game, the MCM looks the same as before (no Additional/Follower options). Running 1.6.1130 currently. Mod still works, but features listed for 1.2.4 aren't appearing for some reason. Should I be fully uninstalling the earlier version using ReSaver and then installing the new one? Sorry, been a while since visiting this and looks like a lot has been added.

1 hour ago, Creshendo013 said:

Been using 2.1.2 for a long time and decided to update the mod to 1.2.4. But in game, the MCM looks the same as before (no Additional/Follower options). Running 1.6.1130 currently. Mod still works, but features listed for 1.2.4 aren't appearing for some reason. Should I be fully uninstalling the earlier version using ReSaver and then installing the new one? Sorry, been a while since visiting this and looks like a lot has been added.

If things aren't going as they are supposed to be, it is always best to clean your save when updating the mod. Try do that and if things still broken, let me know.

19 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Not for now. I probably can make a quick patch for that.

Probably.

In case they will be pre-defined instead of being able to enter them manually, I request "Cowgirl" and "Femdom".

33 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

In case they will be pre-defined instead of being able to enter them manually, I request "Cowgirl" and "Femdom".

I will try to make it manually adjustable
but honestly I also wondering why Cowgirl is filtered out as well (it is from the original mod), but never bothered to change it. I will change it out.

It may take a while though, because I plan to release that feature together with the other quite major features I planned to do before I had to merge it to the newest development version, and take a break from this mod to focus on my own mod.

Progress update from me:

• Customizable SL Animation Tags - Complete, I think
    • Select Tags and Filters

• Ghost Mode - Complete?further testing needed

• Decapitation Handling - Code is finished, but not tested yet
    • Both the head and the body should be necroed at the same time, with proper tags filtering
    • Also compatible with Ghost mode, or at least it supposed to be. Need testing.

• Necro trigger rework - Scrappedapparently it is harder than I thought, and I need to learn Threading for it.
    • No major impact though

If things is going well, probably gonna release it in a few days latest

A sample screenshot for ghost mode in action

Spoiler

Surprise face not included.

Screenshot2024-03-09050900.thumb.png.c86a48518cbd2e0f62096a2b07e270fb.png