Slightly off topic, but I reverted to windows 10 and now I completely forget what exact mods I need to be able to work with this mod. Could someone spot me either links or dropbox for the files for me being an imbecile? (edit i am trying to revive my Funny biz SE modpack but it's not wanting to work with Framework SE and SLAnimloader. I feel like i am missing something else

)

Edited by Zeldriik
Forgot something to add

You're a legend, thank you. I remember seeing you on that PAF forum.. Beginning to think we have similar "interests" xD
Unfortunately, still no news of progress on that 'additional feature' but I will let you know if/when it's ever found.

On 3/9/2023 at 10:59 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

All considered this is a very interesting mod but I think it has a "basic" issue that makes itself almost useless in some conditions.

The problem is:

- If the player has a follower, a powerful one like Serana, Kaidan and so on, Player's death will be ALWAYS inevitable and the sex animation will never happen.

Simply because ALL enemies, included the one who killed the Player, will be slaughtered by the player's companion looooong before the action can start. 

And considering that the player's follower/s are dismissed (when it happens, not always) and they are not included in the ones who can have "reviving sex" with the Player herself, here we have the useless thing.

Am I wrong?

Not sure what to tell you about others, but Kaidan's Expansion mod lets you adjust his damage output and his health to nerf him however you please.

I already made a modification to make the followers die as well when the player die. Affect Essential and Non-Essentials followers but maybe not Protected follower, maybe.

It uses PO3 Papyrus Extender as a requirements though.

I don't know if this is a more preferable alternative than having the follower being dismissed and fight for their lives.

If anyone wants it, I can integrate the feature to the latest version while waiting for the mod to be updated.

Edited by LittleWhiteNeko
  • 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible for the enemies to keep attacking the player after they've died? A little bit of humiliation before the act. 

something like

setActorValue("aggression")

EvaluatePackage

I've read that scripting anything after the players dead is a bitch and a better solution would just to be cloning the player whilst making them invisible and have it play out that way. 

In any case I have no idea how to implement this and I've read the script psc but can't make sense of it. 

On 7/1/2023 at 1:36 PM, Sirschlongslinger69 said:

Would it be possible for the enemies to keep attacking the player after they've died? A little bit of humiliation before the act. 

something like

setActorValue("aggression")

EvaluatePackage

I've read that scripting anything after the players dead is a bitch and a better solution would just to be cloning the player whilst making them invisible and have it play out that way. 

In any case I have no idea how to implement this and I've read the script psc but can't make sense of it. 

There is a mod that allows animals to attack player after they're dead, as if they are "eating" the player. That functionality, however, works on people with animals in their name, for example: Hewnon Black-Skeever, because he had Skeever in his name.

The point is, yeah it is kind of doable, though I may need to look into how it works. I have once modified that exact functionality because it has some issue.

I will try looking into it, but no promises

Edit: Link to the mod - Do mind the mod is abandoned already

• 2 weeks later...

SLPGN 2.1.2 - Follower Kill version

Added new requirements: powerofthree's Papyrus Extender

Changes made:

• Followers are now killed instead of dismissed when player died
  • Necro chance for Followers is now calculated separately, with the same chance as player
    • Meaning enemies can opt to necro the followers instead of the player
    • If there is only 1 enemy, you gotta have to wait for him to finish playing with your follower

Planned features, if I want to develop this even more:

• Make a new MCM sub-menu for followers, and make the followers options configurable
    • Options such as different necro chance
    • Or only necro followers after player
  • OR I can create a new mod to act as an add-on to this mod

===

Taking a bit longer because I developed the improvements on the earlier version, and thus I have to merge with latest version and do some bit of testing again.

Do let me know if you find any bugs related to the features above.

SLPGN - v2.1.2 - Follower Kill Version.zip

Gonna share what I am currently working on:

• Player expression on death, feature I definitely not steal take inspiration from More Realistic Death - bindudindu version (original mod by newbmaster3963)
    • Albeit modified without FISS save options
      • May add it back in the future
    • This will prevent player from blinking while Necrophilia scene is on
    • I decided to do this because the original mod is already abandoned and therefore I think I can maintain it better when integrated into this mod
  • Separated Follower options to it's own MCM menu
  • A bit of bug fixes and minor adjustment
  • May also work on stealing integrating the strip functionalities

Something major I want to add in the future is Aftermath

• On a hotkey press, prevent further necrophilia trigger
  • Instead after current or next necro, screen fade to black and then goes into various aftermath scenes
    • Scenes such as Player hanged/displayed in bandit camps
    • Cooked on fires
    • Put on beds in one of the bandit camps
    • And so on...
  • Most likely using functionalities from Pamatronic's Bad End or BakaFactory Data Pack
    • After I learn how to utilize them and get permissions from them, ofc
    • Animations will be especially hard for me since I never handle any animation mod
  • Don't hold your breath for this though, may actually never be able to do this considering my poor coding skill.

====

What a sleepless night do to a mf (me)... Many new idea inspirations, may not be able to do it...

adding Necrophilia word to increase the possibility of this mod getting searched by said keyword
On 7/16/2023 at 4:43 AM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

• Player expression on death, feature I definitely not steal take inspiration from More Realistic Death - bindudindu version (original mod by newbmaster3963)
    • I decided to do this because the original mod is already abandoned and therefore I think I can maintain it better when integrated into this mod

• Instead after current or next necro, screen fade to black and then goes into various aftermath scenes
    • Cooked on fires
    • And so on...
  • Most likely using functionalities from Pamatronic's Bad End or BakaFactory Data Pack
    • Animations will be especially hard for me since I never handle any animation mod
  • Don't hold your breath for this though, may actually never be able to do this considering my poor coding skill.

====

What a sleepless night do to a mf (me)... Many new idea inspirations, may not be able to do it...

Nice!

On 7/16/2023 at 6:43 AM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

• Cooked on fires
    • And so on...

====

Oh wow those Aftermath ideas would be seriously so cool. If you ever get those implemented it would such an interesting touch on the mod. 

Great work with this update though! Thanks for your hard work.

Mod has been working pretty well for me, all things considered. But I am also having that "head sewn back on" problem some have mentioned and didn't find anyone mentioning their solution to the problem.

Does anyone have a solution? I haven't tried Pama's "Fake decap" yet and if I have to backtrack on a SL Mod, to which version is best?

On 7/16/2023 at 4:43 AM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

• Cooked on fires
    • And so on...

====

Thanks for all your hard work! The player blinking on death was something that really bugged me, since the original mod didn't do that. Are you referencing off the old mod files? or just starting fresh

12 hours ago, baenessie said:

Are you referencing off the old mod files? or just starting fresh

Not really sure what this mean

I'm expanding the current mod from v1.2.1 by adding my own modifications, so I guess I am referencing off the old mod files?

I think I know what you mean. Do you mean I referencing the More Realistic Death mod or not, right?
Nah, I took the functions, modified it, and integrating it into this mod.

This way I can maintain it better and also not making said mod as dependency (the original mod has some issues that I have to fix myself)

The death expression progress is quite good, and I believe it can be delivered soon. Although I may found a new improvement that may take some time to implement

SLPGN 2.1.2 - Death Expression version

Added new requirements: MFG Fix (get the version 1.54 in the Old Files section for SE - 1.5.97, else this won't work). Also read: Steam guide

I may have added a couple of requirements, such as this and Papyrus extender before, but they are both essential mods for bug fix and enhancement without gameplay changes, so I still recommend getting them even when not using this version. From what I see, even SexLab is probably using MFG Fix for their expression features.

Note: I only tested this on my own game, so I can't guarantee this will behave the same in yours. If there is any bug, do let me know. Also, this is not an official release for this mod, this is only my own modifications, I haven't coordinate this with Foxin yet. Expect some bugs. (Hopefully there is none, though)

What in this version:

• The Follower version (SLPGN 2.1.2 - Follower Kill version)
  • Separated Follower option to its own MCM sub menu (but still not much in there... yet)
  • Death Expression
    • Enabled by default
      • By default the expression is both eyes fully closed, similar to normal death face.
    • Expressions disable eye blinking, so no more awkward necro scene
    • Expressions are also applied to Followers, using the same configuration as player
    • Probably compatible with Conditional Expression mod, probably
    • Managed to integrate Expression that was not possible in the original mod
      • Original mod can only do Phoneme and Modifier
  • The actual source codes. I apparently uploaded the wrong source codes for the Follower Kill Version.

How to use Death Expression feature:

1. Use mfg console command (~) to set your expression. Example:
    • "player.mfg expression 3 100" for 100% Sad Mood
    • "player.mfg modifier 1 70" for 70% closed right eye
    • Learn how to work with MFG command in this Steam guide
  2. Open SLPGN MCM Menu -> Expressions Option -> Save Current MFG Expression
    • Also Enable Death Expression if you haven't
  3. Done

Known bugs I haven't fix yet:

• Player expression may not work on first death, but will work fine in necro scene
  • Player expression (the MFG expression, not modifier nor phoneme) may be disabled on necro scene for player. Phoneme and Modifier will work fine.

• I think these bugs may happen if you are upgrading from existing 2.1.2 versions. Making a new game may make it more stable, maybe.

Additional Notes:

• Looking at the source codes from 2.1.2, Foxin may have been working on similar features (e.g. Toggle Blinking off/on).
  • That also include similar features to the Aftermath thingy that I was thinking of making before, so probably I will hold on from doing it
  • I will also slow down on making too much modifications, in case Foxin want to integrate this to the official release, and thus I won't be making too much work for her.
  • Regarding Followers version:
    • I forgot to remove the warning/texts regarding follower framework limitation and stuffs
    • By using po3 Papyrus extender and making them dead instead of dismissed, the restriction for follower mods and counts are removed
      • This means you can use any follower frameworks, as long as they do not make your follower permanently Protected/Essential
      • Some mods do make your followers kinda permanently unkillable, such as Beefcake Luxury Suite
  • Well, that's it, have fun.
    • Will be awkward if this only works on my game after all, after writing all this texts wall...

SLPGN - v2.1.2 - Death Expression Version.zip

Big thx for keep developing new features.

I'm looking for a solution to fix the positioning issue.

Player's position in necro scene is misplaced, and after the scene ends, she(or he) is stuck somewhere in the air and walks airborne.

This usually happens when the player is killed via shouts, magic, or enchant effects (probably everything except melee death?)

I'm aware of the option 'Use Old Resurrect Method' and it fixes this bug.

However, when player is resurrected with this option enabled, she loses all her abilities(Things appear when you press P, like fire resistance + 50, mara's agent...)

Only item enchantment effects are left.

I use console command pushactoraway to fix the air walking issue, but this makes the character fly for a long range, and in certain cell, resets position to the very beginning.

(And not always this method solves the issue; sometimes I had to restart the game)

If someone had this problem and fixed it, I wish you could share your experience.

4 hours ago, lollipop0000 said:

Big thx for keep developing new features.

I'm looking for a solution to fix the positioning issue.

Player's position in necro scene is misplaced, and after the scene ends, she(or he) is stuck somewhere in the air and walks airborne.

This usually happens when the player is killed via shouts, magic, or enchant effects (probably everything except melee death?)

I'm aware of the option 'Use Old Resurrect Method' and it fixes this bug.

However, when player is resurrected with this option enabled, she loses all her abilities(Things appear when you press P, like fire resistance + 50, mara's agent...)

Only item enchantment effects are left.

I use console command pushactoraway to fix the air walking issue, but this makes the character fly for a long range, and in certain cell, resets position to the very beginning.

(And not always this method solves the issue; sometimes I had to restart the game)

If someone had this problem and fixed it, I wish you could share your experience.

I never use resurrect option so I dont know any bugs related to it or how to fix them

For the issue of misplaced scene, have you tried resetting/cleaning up Sexlab, usually that helps whenever I have any positional issue. I usually had that issue whenever the player died again when on preparation, or during the necro scene, so I was thinking of making the player essential/invulnerable and see if that helps.

I seem to be having an issue where the character's facial expressions work when dead but do not work when animations starts. It looks like the MFG expression resets and eyes are blincking. I already started a new game so I do not know where the issue is from. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

2 hours ago, zxzddsd said:

I seem to be having an issue where the character's facial expressions work when dead but do not work when animations starts. It looks like the MFG expression resets and eyes are blincking. I already started a new game so I do not know where the issue is from. Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Do you use any facial expression mods? Conditional Expression is one that may cause issues, and I still have some issue with it sometimes. Also try to turn off Sexlab expression if you turn it on, I always kept mine off.

I will try test things out some more later and see if I can recreate the bug.

Thanks for letting me know of the possible bug. In the meantime, if you have any possible cause you can think of, let me know.

Side note: you cant use 0 value on any phoneme/modifier, else they will be counted as inactive and will be reset if the game need it so.
For example, setting 0 on both eyes, hoping to make them wide open, will instead make them closed when dead and normal blinking on necro scene.

1 hour ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Do you use any facial expression mods? Conditional Expression is one that may cause issues, and I still have some issue with it sometimes. Also try to turn off Sexlab expression if you turn it on, I always kept mine off.

I will try test things out some more later and see if I can recreate the bug.

Thanks for letting me know of the possible bug. In the meantime, if you have any possible cause you can think of, let me know.

Side note: you cant use 0 value on any phoneme/modifier, else they will be counted as inactive and will be reset if the game need it so.
For example, setting 0 on both eyes, hoping to make them wide open, will instead make them closed when dead and normal blinking on necro scene.

The expressions I am using are "Expressive facial animations" for both male and female. Tried turning the female one off but to no avail. I tried tuning the expressions off in sexlab but that did nothing. 

I am also using the normal expressions that the mod comes with (i.e both eyes closed. )

4 hours ago, zxzddsd said:

The expressions I am using are "Expressive facial animations" for both male and female. Tried turning the female one off but to no avail. I tried tuning the expressions off in sexlab but that did nothing. 

I am also using the normal expressions that the mod comes with (i.e both eyes closed. )

I have tried the Expressive Facial Animations, it is no issue.

The only way I can recreate the bug is if I enable Expression on Sexlab. However, I only tested this on Sexlab v163.7 (for SE 1.5.97) and older version of it. I can't test on AE or latest SE (1.6.640).

Also the default expression that comes with the mod is the same as normal death expression, so you can't tell if the feature is working from that alone. Try changing the expression to something else, like 50 on both eyes and see if it works. the command is: "player.mfg phoneme 0 50" and "player.mfg phoneme 1 50"

If your character expression does not change, then you are missing MFG Fix, or you are using the wrong version.

If that still does not work, perhaps you can message me your mod list, if we are on the same version.

23 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

I have tried the Expressive Facial Animations, it is no issue.

The only way I can recreate the bug is if I enable Expression on Sexlab. However, I only tested this on Sexlab v163.7 (for SE 1.5.97) and older version of it. I can't test on AE or latest SE (1.6.640).

Also the default expression that comes with the mod is the same as normal death expression, so you can't tell if the feature is working from that alone. Try changing the expression to something else, like 50 on both eyes and see if it works. the command is: "player.mfg phoneme 0 50" and "player.mfg phoneme 1 50"

If your character expression does not change, then you are missing MFG Fix, or you are using the wrong version.

If that still does not work, perhaps you can message me your mod list, if we are on the same version.

Issue is solved and that is thanks to you. You did mention above that you used sl 163.7 which is the beta. I switched back from the full release to version 1.63.8 and that worked.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 8:28 AM, LittleWhiteNeko said:

There is a mod that allows animals to attack player after they're dead, as if they are "eating" the player. That functionality, however, works on people with animals in their name, for example: Hewnon Black-Skeever, because he had Skeever in his name.

The point is, yeah it is kind of doable, though I may need to look into how it works. I have once modified that exact functionality because it has some issue.

I will try looking into it, but no promises

Edit: Link to the mod - Do mind the mod is abandoned already

I checked it out and spent the greater half of a night editing the havoc impulses, time multiplier, and removing the screen effects. Trying to do that without any experience with the creation kit was not a fun time. I posted a reply with the edits but I'll try to get it to work with humans. It is kind of funny to see 4 trolls slap you around like a dead tuna fish

On 9/3/2023 at 10:15 AM, Sirschlongslinger69 said:

I checked it out and spent the greater half of a night editing the havoc impulses, time multiplier, and removing the screen effects. Trying to do that without any experience with the creation kit was not a fun time. I posted a reply with the edits but I'll try to get it to work with humans. It is kind of funny to see 4 trolls slap you around like a dead tuna fish

Try learning to code Papyrus scripting, that may help more. There are source codes you can learn from and tinker with. I almost not touching CK when modifying this mod.

On 9/3/2023 at 11:25 AM, NeedleHead said:

Hello! I hope you two are doing well! I wanted to ask if it would be alright for me to create a trailer for this mod. I'm a big fan and I absolutely enjoy using it!

I am honestly fine with it, though I will let the decision to Foxin. Foxin's the one resurrected this mod and made it better than it was.