11 hours ago, Lebleuh8r said:

are you still working on this?

Slowly, yeah. Been taking a bit of a break for the time being, but I'm starting to near a point where most the features I wish to implement require a lot of digging into other mods, trial and error figuring out what works, what doesn't work, ang generally figuring out what I'm doing...so progress will be rather slow as it's kinda just me doing everything for the time being.

Development-wise, I have three major features planned and started to work on before I took a break, which is importing/exporting MCM settings like how some mods have. Though this does require a massive internal re-write of everything, so it's slow-going. The seconds is a slightly more immersive "sexed back to life" option which may involve consuming a dragon soul or black soul gem. Something of the likes. And finally, bandits looting the player's body after death for their gear (in the style of this mod Kill, take everything even the dignity).

Aside from these three major features, unless I'm able to do black magic or someone else chips in, I've done all I understand how to do and any updates after that would just be bug fixes or small features. I'm not sure if I'll do an update per feature, put them all in one, or even when they'll happen but I can say that they will eventually happen.

Edited by FoxinTale
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your great work on this MOD! But here's one strange issue about follower necro.

When my PC and my followers dead (i got 2 followers),it successfully trigger nerco scene , both my PC and my follower.

But when the animation end. My follower just revive and runaway , my PC dead as i set. 

I set dead chance 100%, any idea why?

Edited by superbug007
20 hours ago, superbug007 said:

Thank you for your great work on this MOD! But here's one strange issue about follower necro.

When my PC and my followers dead (i got 2 followers),it successfully trigger nerco scene , both my PC and my follower.

But when the animation end. My follower just revive and runaway , my PC dead as i set. 

I set dead chance 100%, any idea why?

I believe this is not linked to death chance, though it should work anyways. While I did test it a fair bit, it seemed to be this way. You could probably use the 'kill' console command on them in the meantime while I look into this.

21 hours ago, FoxinTale said:

I believe this is not linked to death chance, though it should work anyways. While I did test it a fair bit, it seemed to be this way. You could probably use the 'kill' console command on them in the meantime while I look into this.

Thank you for reply and hope you get progress on it.

I feel that the Decapitate problem seems to be caused by Sexlab framework 163.

This problem didn't exist when I played Sexlab 162 in Skyrim Le , but in SE(Sexlab 163 & 1.5.97) , the decapitated head will stick back to neck when sex animation begin (Note that it is at the beginning of the animation, not at resurrection of Player).

thanks for ur great job! i have one question with "handle Follower". Since it said that no frameworks r supported, but how should it work? i installed immersive AFT and set all followers r 100% killable and it doenst work with "handle Follower", nothing happened with my dead follower.

Then i tried without iAFT, and nothing happened with my dead follower or my follower like lydia is just protected. What should i do to make it work then?

29 minutes ago, Jiuling90 said:

thanks for ur great job! i have one question with "handle Follower". Since it said that no frameworks r supported, but how should it work? i installed immersive AFT and set all followers r 100% killable and it doenst work with "handle Follower", nothing happened with my dead follower.

Then i tried without iAFT, and nothing happened with my dead follower or my follower like lydia is just protected. What should i do to make it work then?

Currently it supports vanilla (no framework) and Nether Follower Framework. I may look into other popular frameworks, but for now only those two are supported. What it does is dismissing your followers after your death, so they will be killable. This requires your follower to be not essential/unprotected in the first place, before they follow you.

I also gonna find a way to overcome this limitation, either by killing the followers as soon as the player dies, or remove their essential/protected flag after player dies.

Also, follower necro only triggers after player necro started. So if you are alive and your follower dies somewhere, they wont get necroed.

===============

Edit: Currently Follower Necro function is broken. They won't get dismissed on player death, and they wont die after the necro scene ended. Necro scene still starts if you die together with your followers nearby, they just won't die again.

I may release a hotfix while Foxin integrate the fix to the next version, if anyone need it.

Edited by LittleWhiteNeko

So does the 2.1 work in progress follower feature open the door to the possibility of having necro conditionally work on player corpses created by certain alternative death mods?

That, in turn, could open the door for some interesting sandbox mods... Like scaring NPCs away as a ghost, finding ways to hide the body from violations, racing back to the body from respawn before it's defiled, etc... (and what would be the motivation for preventing necro on the corpse? Could be things like soul drain / skill drain for every NPC orgasm, gear stolen during necro scenes, fertility / soulgem mod related interactions [both pro and con], and other ideas I'm sure more creative people would think of.

The core function of the mod adds an interesting kink, but would be good to see this mod expand into followers / PC bodies and other related features, good luck getting this to work smoothly!

5 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

Currently it supports vanilla (no framework) and Nether Follower Framework. I may look into other popular frameworks, but for now only those two are supported. What it does is dismissing your followers after your death, so they will be killable. This requires your follower to be not essential/unprotected in the first place, before they follow you.

I also gonna find a way to overcome this limitation, either by killing the followers as soon as the player dies, or remove their essential/protected flag after player dies.

Also, follower necro only triggers after player necro started. So if you are alive and your follower dies somewhere, they wont get necroed.

===============

Edit: Currently Follower Necro function is broken. They won't get dismissed on player death, and they wont die after the necro scene ended. Necro scene still starts if you die together with your followers nearby, they just won't die again.

I may release a hotfix while Foxin integrate the fix to the next version, if anyone need it.

i have tried more times with iAFT, it works sometimes (3/7 times) . i tried everytime that player be killed first then follower, but its doesn't always trigger followers body. 

Also a question, is there a possibility to make a funktion like overwrite or disable the "apply facial expression" from sexlab  while necroing? maybe its a problem between sexlab and death expressions.

20 hours ago, Jiuling90 said:

i have tried more times with iAFT, it works sometimes (3/7 times) . i tried everytime that player be killed first then follower, but its doesn't always trigger followers body. 

Also a question, is there a possibility to make a funktion like overwrite or disable the "apply facial expression" from sexlab  while necroing? maybe its a problem between sexlab and death expressions.

I believe outside the supported framework, the only feature missing is the auto dismissal on death. Other than that, the necro function should works just fine, and should support up to 3-4 followers (probably, need to check my code again). I dont really know why it does not always works on your case, though.

as for the question, I am not sure how it works yet, I use another mod that seems to overwrite player expression with death expression, but not on followers. If I can reverse engineer said code and know how it works, I will let Foxin knows.

===========

Edit: Foxin has updated the mod, should have fixed auto dismissal and follower death after necro. I will playtest it later.

Edited by LittleWhiteNeko
16 hours ago, LittleWhiteNeko said:

I believe outside the supported framework, the only feature missing is the auto dismissal on death. Other than that, the necro function should works just fine, and should support up to 3-4 followers (probably, need to check my code again). I dont really know why it does not always works on your case, though.

as for the question, I am not sure how it works yet, I use another mod that seems to overwrite player expression with death expression, but not on followers. If I can reverse engineer said code and know how it works, I will let Foxin knows.

===========

Edit: Foxin has updated the mod, should have fixed auto dismissal and follower death after necro. I will playtest it later.

I tried it, and it works!

Wow, just saw this by accident....Will this work on LE, noticed some of the requirements mention LE and wonder if it functions well.  I still use the original mod for LE but it appears you made some good changes

Edited by WCSC
18 hours ago, guytwns said:

Is there a mod like this that handles non-follower npc necro?

I'm not aware of any mods that do this, at least as a core "mechanic". I'm not against someone using this mod as a base and implementing such a thing if one wishes to.

7 hours ago, WCSC said:

Wow, just saw this by accident....Will this work on LE, noticed some of the requirements mention LE and wonder if it functions well.  I still use the original mod for LE but it appears you made some good changes

Provided you have the requirements for LE, and LE compatible animation packs, it very well should.  I remember I did some testing with it at some point during development and it worked just fine. The only thing I recommend for LE usage is opening the mod in LE creation kit, save it, and close...Yep, basically the reverse process of LE --> SE mod conversion.  

On 1/27/2023 at 3:41 PM, R34x said:

So does the 2.1 work in progress follower feature open the door to the possibility of having necro conditionally work on player corpses created by certain alternative death mods?

That, in turn, could open the door for some interesting sandbox mods... Like scaring NPCs away as a ghost, finding ways to hide the body from violations, racing back to the body from respawn before it's defiled, etc... (and what would be the motivation for preventing necro on the corpse? Could be things like soul drain / skill drain for every NPC orgasm, gear stolen during necro scenes, fertility / soulgem mod related interactions [both pro and con], and other ideas I'm sure more creative people would think of.

The core function of the mod adds an interesting kink, but would be good to see this mod expand into followers / PC bodies and other related features, good luck getting this to work smoothly!

Potentially, yeah. And as much as I like these ideas, I do feel I'm already pushing what I'm capable of with modding and scripting with my existing to-do list.  

That being said, I fully encourage/endorse anyone to go poking at this mod, and see what they can do.

Edit: Added a "development" section on the main page for anyone who wishes to help out.

Edited by FoxinTale
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, guidaoshi said:

If the file 'SLPGN. esp' is missing, the game archive will be damaged,I want to know how to remove it safely, because I want to share my collection with others, excluding the part that exposes my privacy

You probably can't remove it without risk to your saves, but if you just plan to start a new game after removing it rather then restoring and playing an old one that shouldn't be a problem.  How did you install the mod?  Manually?  With MO2?  With Vortex?

3 hours ago, pahvipahvi said:

Anyway to add tags? Dropdown menu only gives necro/aggressive if I recall right. Would like to add sleep/sleeping tags for example.

Or exclude races? Creature side of things yhere isn't many fitting animations.

Other than that, mod has been working really well with Baka Defeat and YK.

You can add the tags to your fav animations    Data>SLAnims>json>  open the files and add the tag necro to whatever you want to possibly trigger

**Edit - forgot to add, you have to go to SLAL Loader and reapply, and re-register after you add new tags

Edited by WCSC
7 hours ago, pahvipahvi said:

Thank you that is is very usefull.

Can I add to these (or make new json) duplicates of current anims? Reason is, to have no sound and open mouth assigned to them.

That's a good idea, I never thought of that.  I suppose so.  Let me know if that works

On 2023/2/16 at AM8点55分, axz2 said:

您可能无法在不冒保存风险的情况下将其删除,但如果您只是打算在删除它后开始一款新游戏,而不是恢复并玩旧游戏,那应该不是问题。你是如何安装模组的?手动?用MO2?用涡流?

I use the mod installed by Vortex,My archive takes a long time, and I'm reluctant to part with it....

你使用了我的常用语言进行沟通,你猜得没错我是中国人,我很感谢这些翻译软件,如果没有它们,我甚至不知道如何看得懂其它国家的文字。。。

Edited by guidaoshi