@dkatryl - OMG I think I finally found what the issue was! As soon as I turned the option to get my gear stolen by NPCs from Submit's MCM back ON, everything went great and smooth, no weirdness whatsoever  :D

I will give this a look after dinner.  If I see something, I will look into it further first.  If not, I will release the next update that I've been sitting for no apparent reason at this point. :P

Okay, tried it in the following ways:

• Submit On, Auto Surrender Off (0%), Steal On
  • Submit On, Auto Surrender Off (0%), Steal Off
  • Submit On, Auto Surrender ON (~75%), Steal Off

It worked perfectly in all variations.  The Steal vs Not Steal option only has any bearing during the Submit routine, and the Seduction (2-way or 3-way) references none of the code that would deal with Stealing or getting Bound, so I wasn't expecting those particular tests to do anything out of the ordinary.

Gonna ask a stupid question, have you make any custom tweaks and such to any of the scripts in the past?  If you have, then you may just have some old loose scripts that are overriding the current scripts, especially if you have an older loose script of the _SLSubmitQuest script that was broken into 2 different scripts a few weeks ago.  Just ruling out the obvious.

Beyond that, I will be uploading the new update in a little bit, so if nothing else, give that a try, since it is a significant revamp of how the submit/surrender process is handled behind the scenes (Should have very little difference to how it actually appears in game, just how the scripts handle things)

Oh okay. That may be the case.

Every time I update SL Submit I just throw the new files in and replace whenever prompted lol. What you're saying is I should find a script called _SLSubmitQuest and delete it?

And thanks for helping!

You really shouldn't have *any* loose files whatsoever.  You should only have the .ESP and .BSA, nothing else.

The only exception is if you custom edit scripts for whatever reason.  But if you do that, you basically need to delete all loose scripts (and sources to avoid confusion) from your /data/scripts folder (They all begin with _SLSubmit###), then re-extract the scripts from the new .BSA and redo whatever edits you made.

• 08SEP13, ~2010CST:

• Replaced 'Recover' magic effect with Faction for rape/rob victims to avoid Skyrim's Magic Effect bug.

Replaced 'Lover' magic effect with Faction for those you have successfully seduced to avoid Skyrim's Magic Effect bug.

Removed Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines on Submit target given the new AI Package the current one adopts, instead using a Faction + Temporary Calm spell.

Removed Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines when the player surrenders, instead simply using existing AI Packages + Temporary Calm spell.

Removed the current 'hostile faction' checks made on surrendering, now allows ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC to rape/rob the player, as opposed to only those in a select few groups.

Made ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC valid Bounty turn ins.

Now I remember why I haven't used this mod.

Every time enemy submits and I have to chose either sex or rob option, enemy gets naked and plays some kind of crouching animation then game crashes. Does anybody have universal fix or should I post my load order?

Sorry to hear you are having such an issue, however, I doubt my mod is directly responsible.  If it was, I, and others, would be crashing at the same part, and I have never experienced that particular crash.  I might get a random CTD when the Framework is called for the StartSex() function, which is a Framework function and out of my control, but that isn't what you are describing.

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Victim, "IdleKneelingEnter")

Is the line in the Surrender() function that causes them to kneel, and utilized a standard Skyrim animation.

Immediately following that is the Strip() function, but from the sounds of it, you didn't even get to that point, or else you'd say "they crouched, got nekid, then kaboom"

I believe I did say that game crashes after them getting naked and crouching.

I'll try to mess with my load order and update everything that isn't updated, although I don't believe there're many SKSE updates in the last month.

Edit: Oh, and on the side note I can see a number of coins being given to me before crash.

Edit2: If I recall correctly, a long time ago sex part was working good but there was problem for me with robbing enemies. Perhaps there is something wrong with handling equipment that conflicts with, say, Unofficial patches?

I have a question, I haven't had a chance to test it in game yet, but your latest patch notes say that any aggression >=2 npc will rape the player. Does that take into account creatures and other enemies in skyrim and exclude them? I mean, will a falmer or a dragon try to rape my character at the end of combat? I just want to make sure before something terrible happens, anal sex from a dragon...what a way to go.

"...and her body just tore apart and her head popped off in a shower of blood and cum! Most disgusting and horrible way to go I've ever seen, let alone imagined." ---Lydia, after seeing her thane get raped and killed by a dragon

I have a question, I haven't had a chance to test it in game yet, but your latest patch notes say that any aggression >=2 npc will rape the player. Does that take into account creatures and other enemies in skyrim and exclude them? I mean, will a falmer or a dragon try to rape my character at the end of combat? I just want to make sure before something terrible happens, anal sex from a dragon...what a way to go.

"...and her body just tore apart and her head popped off in a shower of blood and cum! Most disgusting and horrible way to go I've ever seen, let alone imagined." ---Lydia, after seeing her thane get raped and killed by a dragon

There's an ActorNPC Keyword or something check, so you should be safe from "Horny Horkers" and such.  That line from the patch notes just means that previously, the only valid NPCs that would do this were ones that belonged to Bandit/Necromancer/Warlock/Forsworn/Vampire/VampireThrall factions.

Granted, that handled most all hostile NPCs, but it didn't get 100% of them, even some NPCs that specifically labeled as "Bandit" or "Necromancer" sometimes weren't part of those factions.

Plus it was a royal pain in the ass having to list everyone of those factions each time I had to make a check like that. :P

I believe I did say that game crashes after them getting naked and crouching.

I'll try to mess with my load order and update everything that isn't updated, although I don't believe there're many SKSE updates in the last month.

Edit: Oh, and on the side note I can see a number of coins being given to me before crash.

Edit2: If I recall correctly, a long time ago sex part was working good but there was problem for me with robbing enemies. Perhaps there is something wrong with handling equipment that conflicts with, say, Unofficial patches?

I have to check after work, but I believe I use the Unofficial patches. 

If you can see them get stripped, the next part is simply opening up the "Gift" window, which is how you effectively loot them while they are still alive without it just being a pickpocket.

Is "Hostile NPC Bounty Turn In" option still available in latest update ? I never get to choose it after installing latest version of a mod...

02SEP13, ~2217CST:
Changed the "attempt" animation for the Grapple and Ambush. Originally used two separate ones that would occasionally leave the player stuck in the sneak position for the Grapple and the standing position for the Ambush. Now it uses the "recoilStart" idle. The only draw back is that it doesn't seem to do anything if the player has a spell/staff in their right hand.

Im playing as a mage so should i see some new animation for submit attempt or not? I still see old ones...

Is "Hostile NPC Bounty Turn In" option still available in latest update ? I never get to choose it after installing latest version of a mod...

02SEP13, ~2217CST:

Changed the "attempt" animation for the Grapple and Ambush. Originally used two separate ones that would occasionally leave the player stuck in the sneak position for the Grapple and the standing position for the Ambush. Now it uses the "recoilStart" idle. The only draw back is that it doesn't seem to do anything if the player has a spell/staff in their right hand.

Im playing as a mage so should i see some new animation for submit attempt or not? I still see old ones...

It should be, provided that their BaseAV Aggression is >= 0.  I can double check when I get home.

What I WANTED to do for casters is to make use of the "cast" animation where you fling your hand forward to launch a spell, but I just couldn't find the damn thing, and I spent close to two hours trial/error different idles and still couldn't find the correct one.  The most I could find is where they lit up the spell a bit brighter, but the hand didn't move.

So I didn't differentiate, and just used the "recoil" animation for all situations, which means casters don't have any visual cue.

German version of Submit, containing the translated ESP and the slightly corrected MCM menue.

Just unpack into Skyrims data folder and overwrite when prompted.

ESP: Only for version 08SEP13 2008.

Edit: Attachemen deleted.
The translated ESP is now available from the mods download page and the MCM translation in this thread, attached to the OP.

German version of Defeat, containing the translated ESP and the slightly corrected MCM menue.

Just unpack into Skyrims data folder and overwrite when prompted.

ESP: Only for version 08SEP13 2008.

Think you may have mistitled there.

That, or wrong-threaded. :P

• 08SEP13, ~2010CST:
  • Replaced 'Recover' magic effect with Faction for rape/rob victims to avoid Skyrim's Magic Effect bug.
  • Replaced 'Lover' magic effect with Faction for those you have successfully seduced to avoid Skyrim's Magic Effect bug.
  • Removed Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines on Submit target given the new AI Package the current one adopts, instead using a Faction + Temporary Calm spell.
  • Removed Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines when the player surrenders, instead simply using existing AI Packages + Temporary Calm spell.
  • Removed the current 'hostile faction' checks made on surrendering, now allows ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC to rape/rob the player, as opposed to only those in a select few groups.
  • Made ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC valid Bounty turn ins.

I completely forgot to add something in the changelog:

• For the generic 'sex' option in consensual 2-way sex, added a "FF" check to properly limit 'lesbian' animation to when it is actually 2 women.  So no more 'tribadism' (or what I know as 'scissoring') when it is a male/female or especially 2 dudes. :P
  • For the generic 'sex' option in consensual 2-way sex, added a "MM" check to properly limit gay male sex animations to the 'anal' pool.  2 dudes doing the standard missionary animation just doesn't work. :P
  • For the generic 'sex' option in consensual 2-way sex, added a "MF" check to rule out the lesbian animation and such.

That should really help! :)

Mistitled. i'm terribly sorry.

Post edited, filename unchanged, as i can't be bothered to change it. :P

But i wouldn't mind, if you add it to the download page of your mod (with a better filename ^^), so i can delete the attachement.

Mistitled. i'm terribly sorry.

Post edited, filename unchanged, as i can't be bothered to change it. :P

But i wouldn't mind, if you add it to the download page of your mod (with a better filename ^^), so i can delete the attachement.

Sure, I'll do that tonight as well as updating the loose German MCM file with what you added in there.

Please leave me a note, when you added it to your mods dl page, so i know when i can delete the attachement and edit the post, so it points to the dl page, for the german translation and to the loose MCM file download, for the german MCM translation.

Please leave me a note, when you added it to your mods dl page, so i know when i can delete the attachement and edit the post, so it points to the dl page, for the german translation and to the loose MCM file download, for the german MCM translation.

File renamed and reposted as a general download from the main page.  The loose MCM file was also extracted and updated for any that wanted just the MCM file for whatever reason.

If you are still interested in my problem I tried to pin-point reasons and it seems that options "Hand over all your valuables!" and "Automatically loot enemies" crashes the game.

I am interested, because I want the mod to be playable for anyone that is interested.  But not sure what I can do, because I have used it hundreds of times by now and never get a crash there. :unsure:

What is more puzzling is that the only thing common between those is the ShowGiftMenu() (http://www.creationkit.com/ShowGiftMenu_-_Actor) function, which is a standard Skyrim function.  I do nothing fancy there.

I am curious if you started a new game, and talked to one of the two guys in Riverwood, and he's like "Take what you need", he opens up a gift menu.  Would it crash then?  Because that's all I am doing at that point.