Hello dkatryl...I just recently installed your Mod and would like to start by saying thank you, I am loving it.... ^_^

I do have two questions though....in my SexLab I have female attackers turned off, but during my last game play my Dovahkin was beaten in combat by a female Bandit and was raped (I have 'submit' set at 30% health), is there some way to switch off female assailants...only allow males....or not possible?

My other question....my Dovah girl has persuaded an NPC in the Bannered Mare into sex on a few occasions...relationship rank very healthy....the last time my girl entered the Bannered Mare this NPC approached her and pulled her into the sex dialog...I liked that he did that, it makes sense (she had already had sex with him three times) ...but I just note that such NPC behavior isn't mentioned in the Mod description....and so the question is, is this meant to happen? I am definitely not complaining, just surprised.... ^_^

No, there is no distinguishing between genders of attackers.  You could just edit the PlayerSex() function in the _SLSubmitScene script, add a gender check at the same line that handles that check for the 'No Rape' MCM option if you wanted to do that, but I'm not adding it.

As to the last paragraph, that sounds like you have another mod running.

Thank you for the advice dkattryl....much appreciated.... ^_^

okay ran into a problem

When my PC's health goes below 35% auto-surrender kicks in 

For a while it worked perfectly but now whenever my PC tries to submit, she just stands there (The feeble animation kicks in for about a 2 secs then she stands straight up)

and nothing happens (can't move, enemies stand there with their weapons drawn)

IDK what the issue could be (I haven't added any new mods)

I've tried clean installing, running fnis and boss several times, resetting animation registries/animations via sexlab MCM

nothing (and yes I have submit near skyui like your load order and I have 3 way ani's enabled in the aggressive animations menu) 

any insight to what the problem might be?

thanks, And love the mod btw!  :heart:

post-3438-0-82703100-1378501992_thumb.jpg

okay ran into a problem

For a while it worked perfectly but now whenever my PC tries to submit, she just stands there (The feeble animation kicks in for about a 2 secs then she stands straight up)

I've tried clean installing, running fnis and boss several times, resetting animation registries/animations via sexlab MCM

nothing (and yes I have submit near skyui like your load order and I have 3 way ani's enabled in the aggressive animations menu) 

If your character isn't doing any animations beyond just the bleedout (I assume that is the feeble one you mentioned), then it sounds like you have something else conflicting.  Especially if you said it "was working" and now it suddenly isn't.

Generally speaking, if something has been working and then it suddenly no longer works, then *some*thing is different.

At any rate, I have never experienced the particular issue you have described during my own testing, and in fact, last night's testing on the revamped system of factions vs magic effects for script handling shows it to be working just fine as well (It was almost exclusively surrender testing)

That said, is that screen shot a parody mod for the lulz or is that for really realz?  :huh:  Because each boob is bigger than her head. :blink: And just thinking of the condition of her poor lower spine.  :o  There is no way natural selection could have produced that! :wacko:

Did a couple of updates in one go, and since the last release every "beaten down" NPC goes into an infinite loop of standing up, then covering for a while, then standing again (esp when I talk to them). Guess that´s some kind of new feature I've missed, since everything else works perfect (robbing, bounty, submit shout etc).

The problem is that if I make submitted NPC to my companions (as I like to do, need ppl to tend my houses :lol:  ) they keep covering all the time. I'm using EFF to manage followers, and use it´s "mind control" spell to make followers out of submitted bandits, necromancers and what not.

Is there a way to avoid this infinite covering buissnes, I kinda like my companions more effective. :D

As always, thanks for a great mod and cudos for the "non sexual content", robbing and bounty. :)

Did a couple of updates in one go, and since the last release every "beaten down" NPC goes into an infinite loop of standing up, then covering for a while, then standing again (esp when I talk to them). Guess that´s some kind of new feature I've missed, since everything else works perfect (robbing, bounty, submit shout etc).

The problem is that if I make submitted NPC to my companions (as I like to do, need ppl to tend my houses :lol:  ) they keep covering all the time. I'm using EFF to manage followers, and use it´s "mind control" spell to make followers out of submitted bandits, necromancers and what not.

Is there a way to avoid this infinite covering buissnes, I kinda like my companions more effective. :D

As always, thanks for a great mod and cudos for the "non sexual content", robbing and bounty. :)

The cowering effect you are referring to is the result of the "FUCK YOU RE-AGRO BUG IMMA GONNA SUPPRESS THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WHATEVER IT TAKES! :angry: "

It only applies to the most recent NPC that you have submitted.  The next one you make submit, the previous one(s) will no longer do so, as the Alias that handles that is then passed on to the current target.

Mind you, if/when you do this, if previous NPC suffers from the re-agro bug, they will then re-agro once more.

Also of note, in the next update, much of this is going to be revamped in the next update, including removing the SetAV("Aggression",0) code from most scenarios to allow hostile NPC's to remain hostile, instead made passive with a temporary charm spell.  The one aspect that will allow the code to remain is declaring an Aggression >= 2 NPC to be turned in for a bounty.

Thanks :) I do hope it's not just me because God damn lol... I can't even begin to imagine what could I have done wrong with my mods to cause such an acid trip when trying a threesome.

That said, I'll update my previous post with something I just remembered... I forgot that when I tried the Threesome involving just one stranger and my follower, after I got into the combat ready stance and begun the sex scene with my pickaxe out, I got bound as well, as if I had submit to someone. After the bound period was up and I was "released", I had to use the SexLab hotkey to "realign" actors, because my character was just standing there striking the default idle stance. Not even a T pose or a bugged one.

Nobody died in this one though, at least :P and even though -I- was bound, it seemed to be -me- in the attacker role lol, very weird.

Anyway, sorry for having you check on this when you're obviously not thrilled about the whole three-way feature. I really appreciate it  :)

Well, I loaded a save game, left my follower in Breezeholme, ran into the local temple, seduced both the female and male priest in the temple, and we did the lass from both ends right and proper like.  Absolutely no issues, no wonky agro stance, no fighting, just dirty sex in the temple.

So... not sure what could cause that.

Out of curiousity, I would invite you to DL and temporarily install SL Matchmaker, as I used that to handle much of how 3-ways are handled.  Can you have a proper 3-way using that.

Additionally, what happens when you surrender to 2+ enemies, since a 3-way should be triggered then as well.

Thanks :) I do hope it's not just me because God damn lol... I can't even begin to imagine what could I have done wrong with my mods to cause such an acid trip when trying a threesome.

That said, I'll update my previous post with something I just remembered... I forgot that when I tried the Threesome involving just one stranger and my follower, after I got into the combat ready stance and begun the sex scene with my pickaxe out, I got bound as well, as if I had submit to someone. After the bound period was up and I was "released", I had to use the SexLab hotkey to "realign" actors, because my character was just standing there striking the default idle stance. Not even a T pose or a bugged one.

Nobody died in this one though, at least :P and even though -I- was bound, it seemed to be -me- in the attacker role lol, very weird.

Anyway, sorry for having you check on this when you're obviously not thrilled about the whole three-way feature. I really appreciate it  :)

Well, I loaded a save game, left my follower in Breezeholme, ran into the local temple, seduced both the female and male priest in the temple, and we did the lass from both ends right and proper like.  Absolutely no issues, no wonky agro stance, no fighting, just dirty sex in the temple.

So... not sure what could cause that.

Out of curiousity, I would invite you to DL and temporarily install SL Matchmaker, as I used that to handle much of how 3-ways are handled.  Can you have a proper 3-way using that.

Additionally, what happens when you surrender to 2+ enemies, since a 3-way should be triggered then as well.

Okay so, I set out to test all of that, and here's something rather odd... Matchmaker wasn't working at all when it involved either Me as the player (namely a self-cast spell to "masturbate") or threesomes, both involving and not involving the player, they just didn't seem to be happening.

After a bit of testing I found that making it so SexLab doesn't restrict aggressive animations makes threesomes and matchmaker work O.o more importantly, this time as I seduced the same 2 priestesses at the temple of Dibella, the three-way scene actually went through without bloodshed or deaths!

Now keep in mind that when I did have SexLab restrict aggressive animations, proper animations were under the proper categories. So one would think that animations would still play if I had the right animations -ticked- under the right sections... but nope. Had to disable restrictions altogether.

However...

-Something I just found, by testing your suggestions... surrendering to enemies is not triggering sex. The only thing that happens is I get bound (and since I have the option to not get my items stolen, I get bound for the 40 seconds). After the timer, I stand up and everything is as if nothing happened. If, say, a guard re-aggros after I was released from my binds, I can submit again and have the exact same effect now on an entirely different NPC, namely a guard.

-As for the stranger + stranger threeway, the sex scene did go through this time but the same NPC that started the bloody battle previously once again went into a combat ready stance and started beating on the second NPC. However this time it didn't lead to a real fight, but to the second NPC "submitting" and then the sex scene triggered. I do imagine the "beating down" part is what's actually supposed to happen though?

Now here's a couple of things about my character/current playthrough that may or may not help or give you a better idea as to what may be happening with the surrendering part? maybe?:

-My character is currently a vampire.

-I used to use SL Submit for the player-gets-raped-at-certain-health-threshold, but then I took an arr... switched to SL Defeat for that specific purpose, so I took my "Player submit" health value from the Submit MCM back down to 0, namely disabled the feature. Perhaps that somehow made things a little screwy? to go from one method to another?

Oh, forgot to mention, make sure the one your surrender to is one of the "evil" factions (bandits/necros/etc) otherwise, no sex.  Guards/Civilians will just slap you, not rape/rob, since that isn't really inline with normal behavior (Some dude raping you in the streets of Whiterun just doesn't seem right. :P)

But in the next version I'll be releasing over the weekend, that has been changed to simply ANY NPC(s) that has an Aggression of >= 2, as opposed to only from specific factions.  (Since sometimes certain NPC's, despite being called Bandit or Necromancer, actually don't belong to those factions!)

Restricted Aggressive Animations shouldn't really matter, because I changed the 3-ways to not trigger as Aggressive MANY updates ago, since there are currently only 2 3-way animations anyway.  (Plus, by default neither are checked in the Aggressive lists, which often leads to just standing there unless you manually check them every time you update your SSL Framework)

Oh okay... Was gonna say I just did some more extensive testing, namely tinkering with every option I could get my hands on, and nothing seemed to get those Khajiit in the mood for 70's funk in the background.

I'll spawn some NPCs with childhood issues and see if that makes a difference.

As for the Restricted aggressive animations... I know lol, it shouldn't make a difference, also mainly because I have all the animations set correctly, even have the three-way ones enabled under Aggressive... but I guess it does matter? D: in my game at least lol.

I'll report back in a bit.

EDIT: Okay, spawning 3 bandits and then self-submitting to them triggered the three-way properly.

Also come to think of it... this latter time that I tried the stranger + stranger threesome, the time that it worked fine, I asked my follower to wait outside, whereas the first time she was right there with me. Could Serana have somehow triggered a real fight when one of the NPCs was going up to beat the other?

I'll test this again, twice back to back this time; First with Serana present, then ditch her butt. See what happens.

EDIT 2: Nope, it wasn't Serana. I guess it was just something super odd that happened :/? God knows...

One thing to note however is that, even though there is no more bloodshed, I'm still getting bound when I seduce 2 NPCs for a stranger + stranger + player threesome, and presumably for the stranger + follower + player three-way as well given both three-way methods were sharing issues.. This bound timer is what seems to be triggering my combat ready stance, which in turn even if I'm playing a sex animation in the threesome, makes it so my camera is all screwy as if I was in combat. Only once the 40 seconds bound timer is up I can attempt to "sheath my weapons" and have the rest of the three-way scene play nicely with the camera acting normally by: Tap the hotkey to relocate the sex scene, then switch "weapons", "sheath" them and wait for the remaining time from the relocation 6 seconds timer.

The way the starting weirdness happens is: I seduce a priestess, then ask her to follow me to a more discrete location. Then talk to the second priestess and seduce her. At this point, one priestess starts beating the crap out of the other, and after that's done, -I'm- the one getting bound lol.

Note: All the while, the three-way scenes were/are working fine if triggered by SL Defeat. By this I only mean to add another test scenario in the mix, how you asked me to test the MatchMaker and Submitting methods to trigger threesomes, I completely forgot about Defeat and how I've been using it, so threesomes weren't really broken per se, just under very specific circumstances which, at this point the clear culprit to me seems to be the bound mechanic when used in threeways. But then, you didn't have those issues :/

#selfShotgunShotToTheFace

okay ran into a problem

If your character isn't doing any animations beyond just the bleedout (I assume that is the feeble one you mentioned), then it sounds like you have something else conflicting.  Especially if you said it "was working" and now it suddenly isn't.

Generally speaking, if something has been working and then it suddenly no longer works, then *some*thing is different.

At any rate, I have never experienced the particular issue you have described during my own testing, and in fact, last night's testing on the revamped system of factions vs magic effects for script handling shows it to be working just fine as well (It was almost exclusively surrender testing)

That said, is that screen shot a parody mod for the lulz or is that for really realz?  :huh:  Because each boob is bigger than her head. :blink: And just thinking of the condition of her poor lower spine.  :o  There is no way natural selection could have produced that! :wacko:

Welp I figured it out, wasn't a submit issue was a sexlab issue, thanks for the response

and as for the boobs, no parody , I just like really huge tits

@monababii: I don't do the bound animation in a 3-way.  The bound animation is triggered at the very end of the PostRape() and/or PostRob() functions, whichever is applicable, which both happen AFTER the sex is over.  Or just the robbing, if no sex.

Which means, it matters not if it's a 2-way, 3-way, or just a robbing, the bound animation is done last.

And like I said, I waltzed into a temple, chatted up 2 random priests, and we go down and dirty just fine, so I have no idea what the problem is.

@monababii: I don't do the bound animation in a 3-way.  The bound animation is triggered at the very end of the PostRape() and/or PostRob() functions, whichever is applicable, which both happen AFTER the sex is over.  Or just the robbing, if no sex.

Which means, it matters not if it's a 2-way, 3-way, or just a robbing, the bound animation is done last.

And like I said, I waltzed into a temple, chatted up 2 random priests, and we go down and dirty just fine, so I have no idea what the problem is.

Right.

I don't know, maybe I just need to do a clean install of the mod for whatever reason.

It bothers me though that when I tested it against the spawned bandits, the threesome/submit scene went through nicely, without any weirdness. Oh well.

Thanks again for the time and effort :)

Welp I figured it out, wasn't a submit issue was a sexlab issue, thanks for the response

To me they look "udderly" ridiculous but at the same time am glad that game mods can cater to your tastes as they do for my tastes (which are pretty much at the other end of that spectrum). Just tell folks the giant ass helps counter balance the massive mammaries while those thunder thighs hold it all up :D.

It's your character after all and it ought to look good to you.

Out of curiosity, what was the fix? I have experience this issue randomly myself. Usually have to restart from an earlier save though sometimes I can get it working by doing an active submit, as opposed to the passive health percentage one.

@dkatryl - OMG I think I finally found what the issue was! As soon as I turned the option to get my gear stolen by NPCs from Submit's MCM back ON, everything went great and smooth, no weirdness whatsoever  :D

I have the steal option disabled, so I don't get my gear taken from me but I get bound for the 40 seconds. Would you mind testing that yourself? Disable that option, and then go up to have a three-way with 2 strangers.

Once I re-enabled the feature (aka tick the checkbox to have the feature on), I seduced two NPCs (not the priestesses, but I did test it with those same NPCs without the work-around to make sure they would also behave that way) then the sex scene started immediately; no NPC on NPC boxing, no combat stances, no equipping physical "weapons", no bindings, no nothing :D just the scene as it was intended!

Fingers crossed that you'll have the same thing happen to you, not because it'd mean it's a real bug that needs fixing, but because I don't want to sound crazy anymore lol D: The issue is real @_@!

No but seriously though, even if you test it and it doesn't happen to you, that's fine :P I'm just glad I got to fix it and it wasn't anything major. Only real reason I'm hoping it's an actual bug with the mod is because I want the stealing option disabled lol, and this work-around will force me to have my gear stolen if I submit to the enemy.

Haven't seen anyone else have the issue but then, who knows who is actually using the stranger+stranger three-ways along with the Stealing option disabled.

Anyway, phew... cheers!

EDIT: I also found the reason why having Aggressive animation restrictions was causing me issues, such as not being able to perform certain scenes with, say, matchmaker... namely the threesomes in this case. The reason being that I'm a bit of a moron and I had certain animation pairs selected in all categories, including aggressive, and thus having a threesome animation under aggressive -and- under the regular sex category with aggressive restrictions on would simply prevent the animations from triggering. So that's good too :P fixed which animations will play when and now eeeverything is rape and rainbows again.

Now I remember why I haven't used this mod.

Every time enemy submits and I have to chose either sex or rob option, enemy gets naked and plays some kind of crouching animation then game crashes. Does anybody have universal fix or should I post my load order?

Do other mods function normally?  Does Sexlab Matchmaker initiate animations normally?

If the above work, something conflicts with this mod for some reason.  If Matchmaker doesn't do anything or crashes,

1. Make sure Sexlab is correctly installed and that FNIS registers SexLab animations correctly.

2. Makes sure a compatible skeleton (e.g. XPMS, plus the SOS skeleton files) is correctly installed.  Also make sure the SOS elements overwrite the relevant XPMS files before re-running FNIS.

Yes. Yes.

1. Sexlab is installed correctly as is FNIS.

2. I use XPMS, I don't use SoS (Schlongs of Skyrim, right?).

I use:

LoversComfort

LoversHook

LoversRomance

Matchmaker

And number of mods that shouldn't modify anything related to above.

If I had to guess, I'd pick LoversHook and Submit conflicting, by the mod descriptions alone anyway, as I only use Submit (and Matchmaker for Sexlab troubleshooting).

Now I remember why I haven't used this mod.

Every time enemy submits and I have to chose either sex or rob option, enemy gets naked and plays some kind of crouching animation then game crashes. Does anybody have universal fix or should I post my load order?

Sorry to hear you are having such an issue, however, I doubt my mod is directly responsible.  If it was, I, and others, would be crashing at the same part, and I have never experienced that particular crash.  I might get a random CTD when the Framework is called for the StartSex() function, which is a Framework function and out of my control, but that isn't what you are describing.

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(Victim, "IdleKneelingEnter")

Is the line in the Surrender() function that causes them to kneel, and utilized a standard Skyrim animation.

Immediately following that is the Strip() function, but from the sounds of it, you didn't even get to that point, or else you'd say "they crouched, got nekid, then kaboom"

Here is the entire script for the "Rape" option:

_SLScene.Surrender(akSpeaker,Game.GetPlayer())
_SLScene.Strip(akSpeaker)
If(_SLConfig.RobActive)
 _SLScene.Rob(akSpeaker,Game.GetPlayer())
EndIf
_SLScene.Sex(akSpeaker,Game.GetPlayer())

There is nothing particularly fancy about any of those functions, and I have used them dozens, if not hundreds of times by now, and I have not crashed at the end of the Surrender() function and before the Strip() function, so I don't really know what to say.

@dkatryl - OMG I think I finally found what the issue was! As soon as I turned the option to get my gear stolen by NPCs from Submit's MCM back ON, everything went great and smooth, no weirdness whatsoever  :D

I will give this a look after dinner.  If I see something, I will look into it further first.  If not, I will release the next update that I've been sitting for no apparent reason at this point. :P