• Added a status effect called _SLSubmitLover that is permanently applied to any NPC that you successfully seduce.  This will make them ignore the same gender and/or different race success penalties for any future attempts you make on them.  (Potentially 5-15% easier)  I figure if they will sleep with you the first time, then they probably don't mind your gender/race, so no need for that to be a hurdle again.

Is that a magic effect? I used to use permanent spell tokens in VT buuuuut I discovered that since like skyrim 1.6 (or maybe even earlier) all script added magic effects are purged from npcs when you go to another cell even if they're supposed to be permanent. The spell form stays but its magic effects stop functioning and it just turns into save bloat fodder that doesn't even do anything ._.

I solved this issue by using factions instead and you can even use faction rank if you need some numerical int value related to each npc! (for example I have a faction that checks if npc knows about player's vampirism, rank -1 and below is for negative impressions and rank 1 or above for positive)

Because the npc is added to a faction instead of faction added to npc it doesn't randomly reset and also won't leave savebloaty traces of your mod in user's savegames

So the first number is my chance, the second is what the NPC rolls against this chance? And he must have a higher number than my chance?

Testet it again. Example: success chance 36 vs rolled 29 -> failed.

Anyways, that doesn't seem to matter, since it fails in any chance vs roll scenario. Higher, lower, no matter. But it happens just with this one option, the other ones are just fine.

I don't know what to say why it is failing for you (36 chance, they rolled 29, you should have succeeded), because like I said, I just tried it tonight, and it succeeded and we had our little 3-way just fine.

First off, I have to apologize. English isn't my native language, so it's possible that I didn't express myself very well.

I've installed the latest version of the mod (02SEP13) and even rearranged the load order, so that the whole Sexlab stuff (including Submit) is way more up in the list. Also, Submit is third after SkyUI, with Sexlab Framework itself being the second one. I think that makes sense, since the framework should be loaded before Submit? I then loaded, saved, exited the game and reloaded the save file to try again, but it's still not working properly.

Dismissing Lydia and taking another follower with me (which I acquired via the mods Working Girl and EFF) didn't fix it either. Oh, btw., I forgot to mention the Working Girl mod in my previous post - sorry about that. So, there seems to be a problem with the calculation for this one option - or better with the check after the calculation.

If you're willing to look into this, I will provide you with whatever data you need. Perhaps I can upload a file or a screenshot that you need to analyse the behaviour? I want to help solve this and maybe contribute a little to the stability of the mod. However, if it's not worth the effort for you, that's ok - I can live without this one option. It's still a great mod. ^^

• Added a status effect called _SLSubmitLover that is permanently applied to any NPC that you successfully seduce.  This will make them ignore the same gender and/or different race success penalties for any future attempts you make on them.  (Potentially 5-15% easier)  I figure if they will sleep with you the first time, then they probably don't mind your gender/race, so no need for that to be a hurdle again.

Is that a magic effect? I used to use permanent spell tokens in VT buuuuut I discovered that since like skyrim 1.6 (or maybe even earlier) all script added magic effects are purged from npcs when you go to another cell even if they're supposed to be permanent. The spell form stays but its magic effects stop functioning and it just turns into save bloat fodder that doesn't even do anything ._.

I solved this issue by using factions instead and you can even use faction rank if you need some numerical int value related to each npc! (for example I have a faction that checks if npc knows about player's vampirism, rank -1 and below is for negative impressions and rank 1 or above for positive)

Because the npc is added to a faction instead of faction added to npc it doesn't randomly reset and also won't leave savebloaty traces of your mod in user's savegames

Ah, so then THAT is probably why I experienced what I did last night.  I was trying to turn in a bounty, and suddenly it had lost the "Recover" effect (that normally lasts 7 game days) that determines if they had previously been raped/robbed, and because it was gone, then I couldn't turn in the bounty to a guard, and when I talked to my prisoner, I got a "how about we get to know each other".

Fucking hell Skyrim and your bugs. <_<

Thanks for the info.  You probably just saved me some frustrating debugging trying to figure out WTF is wrong.  Sounds like I may have to revisit quite a lot of stuff now, but, eh, that's life.

I don't know what to say why it is failing for you (36 chance, they rolled 29, you should have succeeded), because like I said, I just tried it tonight, and it succeeded and we had our little 3-way just fine.

First off, I have to apologize. English isn't my native language, so it's possible that I didn't express myself very well.

I've installed the latest version of the mod (02SEP13) and even rearranged the load order, so that the whole Sexlab stuff (including Submit) is way more up in the list. Also, Submit is third after SkyUI, with Sexlab Framework itself being the second one. I think that makes sense, since the framework should be loaded before Submit? I then loaded, saved, exited the game and reloaded the save file to try again, but it's still not working properly.

Dismissing Lydia and taking another follower with me (which I acquired via the mods Working Girl and EFF) didn't fix it either. Oh, btw., I forgot to mention the Working Girl mod in my previous post - sorry about that. So, there seems to be a problem with the calculation for this one option - or better with the check after the calculation.

If you're willing to look into this, I will provide you with whatever data you need. Perhaps I can upload a file or a screenshot that you need to analyse the behaviour? I want to help solve this and maybe contribute a little to the stability of the mod. However, if it's not worth the effort for you, that's ok - I can live without this one option. It's still a great mod. ^^

I hear what you are saying, but like I said, I had my follower (Jenassa, but the follower in question shouldn't make a difference) and I and we successfully seduced an NPC and then started a 3-way by making the success check on both the NPC and my follower.  So from what I have seen with my testing, it is working.

It's the same reason why it took so long to do anything about the re-agro bug.  I never experienced it, and if I can't replicate it, it's really hard to troubleshoot something. :unsure:

Hi,

Thanks for this great mod, i have a question some npcs doesn't rape my character when she submits to them including Old Orc (the guy waiting for a good death), Thalmor Justiciars, Necromancers etc. Forsworn and bandits rape her properly :P . Is this the way this mod works or is my game corrupted? I thought maybe lawful and peaceful npcs doesn't rape your char, but Necomancers are hostile as soon as they see you! Shouldn't they rape too? Or are they interested in dead bodies only?

Yeah, I made it so that the only people that should rape/rob you are the ones that belong to the classically "evil" factions.  Civilians will just slug you a few times, and guards will slug you a few times then dump you into the local prison, if applicable.

Now, that said, Necromancers is a faction that is included in the list of rapable factions, however, not every NPC called "Necromancer" is part of that faction.  Funny, huh? <_<

I *would* just make it any NPC that has an aggression of 2+, because 2+ means they will attack you on sight, so that sounds like they would be down with raping you in general, however, currently their aggression gets set to 0, so that would get confused.

However, given the information from a few posts up, regarding the magic effects getting purged due to cell changes, I may have to go back and revamp all sorts of shit to make use of factions instead.  The silver lining to this is that I have an idea where I can add hostile NPC's to a player friendly faction that may work to make them stop attacking when you surrender, leaving their aggression at 2+, which means then I can remove the original faction checks and just let ANY normally hostile NPC be valid.

Notes to myself on what I need to revisit given the information regarding magic effects getting possibly lost/ignored on a cell change:

• 'Recover' magic effect for rape/rob victims. Done
  • 'Lover' magic effect for those you have successfully seduced. Done
  • Possibly remove Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines on Submit target given the new AI Package the current one adopts, plus using a "PC Friendly" faction to handle removal of 'Recover' effect.
  • Possibly remove Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines when the player surrenders, instead temporarily adding hostile NPC's to a "PC Friendly" faction so they don't attack the PC on sight, removing them at the end of the "Warning" period so they are hostile once more.
  • If previous item works, can remove the current 'hostile faction' checks made on surrendering, then allowing ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC to rape/rob the player, as opposed to only those in a select few groups.

You're welcome ^^ It took me lots of trial and error to figure it out and I had to give my mod a thorough makeover after I found the solution so now I'm running around and trying to make as many modders as possible aware of this bug so they wouldn't waste their time like I did n_n

Just a quick note on something I saw:  Using the Aug29th version of Submit (which was about 2-3 versions after the jarl options were added), I noticed the jarl Laila of Riften never got the option to be seduced by the PC (was Thane at the time) but the jarl of Falkreath (Sidgear (sp?)) did have it after becoming Thane of Falkreath (was playing a straight male character at the time, so nnnnoooo thanks mr. jarl...)  Is there any other checks that Submit uses for the jarl options?  I will be updating to the latest version later today and will try again with a fresh character to see if I missed something.  Again, I was Thane of Riften, but jarl Laila had no dialog options for Submit mod, but the Jarl of Falkreath did have the dialog options after becoming Thane of Falkreath.  I don't remember if Balgruuf (Whiterun) had the options or not (never really spoke to him again, so it may or may not have had the dialog options).

Just a quick note on something I saw:  Using the Aug29th version of Submit (which was about 2-3 versions after the jarl options were added), I noticed the jarl Laila of Riften never got the option to be seduced by the PC (was Thane at the time) but the jarl of Falkreath (Sidgear (sp?)) did have it after becoming Thane of Falkreath (was playing a straight male character at the time, so nnnnoooo thanks mr. jarl...)  Is there any other checks that Submit uses for the jarl options?  I will be updating to the latest version later today and will try again with a fresh character to see if I missed something.  Again, I was Thane of Riften, but jarl Laila had no dialog options for Submit mod, but the Jarl of Falkreath did have the dialog options after becoming Thane of Falkreath.  I don't remember if Balgruuf (Whiterun) had the options or not (never really spoke to him again, so it may or may not have had the dialog options).

As I recall, the Jarl options simply have a RelationshipRank >= 3 check, since when you are made Thane, you should automatically be set to Rank 3 with the respective Jarl.

Beyond that, I'd have to wait until after work to look at the files.

Edit: Yep, just RelationshipRank >= 3 and JarlJobFaction == 1.

Status of next update:

• 'Replace Recover' magic effect with Faction for rape/rob victims. Done
  • Replace 'Lover' magic effect with Faction for those you have successfully seduced. Done
  • Remove Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines on Submit target given the new AI Package the current one adopts, instead using a Faction + Temporary Calm spell. Done
  • Remove Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines when the player surrenders, instead simply using existing AI Packages + Temporary Calm spell. Done
  • Remove the current 'hostile faction' checks made on surrendering, now allows ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC to rape/rob the player, as opposed to only those in a select few groups. Done
  • Make ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC valid Bounty turn ins.  Done

One of the things that is key during this recent round of revisions is the realization that the Calm effect sets the Aggression AV to 0, but leaves the BaseAV at whatever the default is.  (Duh!)  So all checks are now made to the BaseAV instead.

As you can see, I'm basically done with the major revisions required, but since there were so many little changes in numerous places changing from the old system of setting the Aggression AV to 0 and a bunch of MagicEffects for script checks to using a handful of custom factions plus a temporary Calm Spell to handle the "Aggression", I'll probably take a few more nights to bounce it around a bit, make sure things seem to be working correctly.  Ultimately, not having to touch the Aggression AV (with the exception of Bounty NPCs, because the Calm spell is temporary) is better, I believe, because it preserves the original state of the NPC better, not to mention allows me to expand what is valid for raping/robbing the player and for turning in for a bounty without having to brute force in a bunch of specific faction types.

But so far, I have successfully made an Aggression 2 NPC submit, get raped/robbed, turned in for a bounty, as well as surrendered to a group of Aggression 2 NPC's, got raped/robbed, bound, escaped, then had them re-agro after the 1 hour grace period as designed.

So far, so good!

Status of next update:

• 'Replace Recover' magic effect with Faction for rape/rob victims. Done
  • Replace 'Lover' magic effect with Faction for those you have successfully seduced. Done
  • Remove Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines on Submit target given the new AI Package the current one adopts, instead using a Faction + Temporary Calm spell. Done
  • Remove Victim.SetAV("Aggression",0) lines when the player surrenders, instead simply using existing AI Packages + Temporary Calm spell. Done
  • Remove the current 'hostile faction' checks made on surrendering, now allows ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC to rape/rob the player, as opposed to only those in a select few groups. Done
  • Make ANY Aggression >= 2 NPC valid Bounty turn ins.  Done

One of the things that is key during this recent round of revisions is the realization that the Calm effect sets the Aggression AV to 0, but leaves the BaseAV at whatever the default is.  (Duh!)  So all checks are now made to the BaseAV instead.

As you can see, I'm basically done with the major revisions required, but since there were so many little changes in numerous places changing from the old system of setting the Aggression AV to 0 and a bunch of MagicEffects for script checks to using a handful of custom factions plus a temporary Calm Spell to handle the "Aggression", I'll probably take a few more nights to bounce it around a bit, make sure things seem to be working correctly.  Ultimately, not having to touch the Aggression AV (with the exception of Bounty NPCs, because the Calm spell is temporary) is better, I believe, because it preserves the original state of the NPC better, not to mention allows me to expand what is valid for raping/robbing the player and for turning in for a bounty without having to brute force in a bunch of specific faction types.

But so far, I have successfully made an Aggression 2 NPC submit, get raped/robbed, turned in for a bounty, as well as surrendered to a group of Aggression 2 NPC's, got raped/robbed, bound, escaped, then had them re-agro after the 1 hour grace period as designed.

So far, so good!

Submit is awesome. Now if you just could be prodded to re-purpose NiruinsBP and add that kind of functionality to Submit too (out of it's scope, I know), then Submit would truly be the one-stop mod to have with SL. Mainly because all other SL mods dealing with that aspect are re-inventing the wheel in the most unelegant way and the missionary-aniloop of NiruinsBP is sweet.

I'm bringing it up because Submit is the ultimate erotic RP mod in my opinion and an option to work as a 'flower girl' (lore euphenism as I have a nerd-attack) and to pimp your follower should from my perspective at least, be an intregal of Submit.

• 02SEP13, ~2217CST:
  • Changed the "attempt" animation for the Grapple and Ambush.  Originally used two separate ones that would occasionally leave the player stuck in the sneak position for the Grapple and the standing position for the Ambush.  Now it uses the "recoilStart" idle.  The only draw back is that it doesn't seem to do anything if the player has a spell/staff in their right hand.
  • Revisited the reset failsafe if you tell a previously submitted NPC that you want to share them with your follower and then you let the 30 seconds time out.  Now, if timed out, NPC should reset the Global that disables all Submit speech with NPC's, go through the PostRob() function (which will redress them) and remove whatever relevant Alias/AI Package they may have.  If you want to try again, just talk to them again and repeat the process and don't let it time out. :P
  • Fixed an erroneous simultaneous dialog option when talking to your Follower during the above.  Added a check to remove the erroneous one during that situation.

Yet another reason why I am not inclined to entertain any more requests:  For the first item listed, I wasted an hour and a half tonight searching for an alternate animation for when the player was using a spell/staff in their right hand, and I came up with nothing that would work.  <_<  

After installing this update the game ceased to track my arousing level. It constantly keeps it on "0". Same as a track for having a sex.

Funny glitch just happened in Whiterun. (Not sure if all of the following is relevant but thought I'd be thorough) I just did a quest for the companions that introduced me to vampires. Went back to Whiterun, went into the Bannered Mare, advanced a quest for Saadia and went to exit. As soon as I'm outside the inn I see a glowing red person chasing another person and guards unsheathing their weapons to give chase, so I:

run after them, realize it's a vampire and I try to attack. Realized I had no weapon equipped and got hit, switched to my weapons, but  had taken too much damage, tried to heal it back up but then submit kicked in at 15%. Then a guard runs over to me and beats me down, I end up in jail and my characters neck stretches out then she stands up, strips, and starts sucking an invisible dick. Then she acts as if she gets smacked around again and starts cowering.

I'm not sure if I hit an unseen civilian and friendly fire got me arrested while I was submitting or what but it was definitely funny. I'm using the version from Aug 22nd. 

After installing this update the game ceased to track my arousing level. It constantly keeps it on "0". Same as a track for having a sex.

I'm not sure how Submit would have any bearing on either of those.  I didn't do anything before to track arousal (That's another mod) or your sex journal (That's the base SSL Framework), and I still don't.

At any rate, I don't use the arousal mod, and my journal updates just fine.

Funny glitch just happened in Whiterun. (Not sure if all of the following is relevant but thought I'd be thorough) I just did a quest for the companions that introduced me to vampires. Went back to Whiterun, went into the Bannered Mare, advanced a quest for Saadia and went to exit. As soon as I'm outside the inn I see a glowing red person chasing another person and guards unsheathing their weapons to give chase, so I:

run after them, realize it's a vampire and I try to attack. Realized I had no weapon equipped and got hit, switched to my weapons, but  had taken too much damage, tried to heal it back up but then submit kicked in at 15%. Then a guard runs over to me and beats me down, I end up in jail and my characters neck stretches out then she stands up, strips, and starts sucking an invisible dick. Then she acts as if she gets smacked around again and starts cowering.

I'm not sure if I hit an unseen civilian and friendly fire got me arrested while I was submitting or what but it was definitely funny. I'm using the version from Aug 22nd. 

Hrm, from the description, that is likely what happened.  You might have had both a guard and a vampire as #1 and #2 assailant, and one tried to send you to jail and the other tried to rape you.

Guess I need to add a a mutually exclusive check for each to avoid that kind of thing!

Submit is awesome. Now if you just could be prodded to re-purpose NiruinsBP and add that kind of functionality to Submit too (out of it's scope, I know), then Submit would truly be the one-stop mod to have with SL. Mainly because all other SL mods dealing with that aspect are re-inventing the wheel in the most unelegant way and the missionary-aniloop of NiruinsBP is sweet.

I'm bringing it up because Submit is the ultimate erotic RP mod in my opinion and an option to work as a 'flower girl' (lore euphenism as I have a nerd-attack) and to pimp your follower should from my perspective at least, be an intregal of Submit.

A prostitution mod? :huh:

Not only is that completely out of scope (Yes, the added Speechcraft stuff is as well, but I wanted to replace Romance in my lineup, and since I'm making this mod for myself, I'll add whatever I want. ^_^ ), but more importantly:

• It doesn't interest me at all.
  • That other mod appears to have that aspect covered fairly well.
  • But most importantly, at this point, all I care about is stability/bug fixes for Submit, not adding new stuff.  Submit is complete, barring fixes, and I have no interest in creating perpetual work, and that mod has way too much for me to try to emulate just for the lulz. <_<

I'm not sure how Submit would have any bearing on either of those.  I didn't do anything before to track arousal (That's another mod) or your sex journal (That's the base SSL Framework), and I still don't.

At any rate, I don't use the arousal mod, and my journal updates just fine.

Thank you for the answer. Then I guess that some other mod cause conflict. I apologize for bothering you.

Hello dkatryl...I just recently installed your Mod and would like to start by saying thank you, I am loving it.... ^_^

I do have two questions though....in my SexLab I have female attackers turned off, but during my last game play my Dovahkin was beaten in combat by a female Bandit and was raped (I have 'submit' set at 30% health), is there some way to switch off female assailants...only allow males....or not possible?

My other question....my Dovah girl has persuaded an NPC in the Bannered Mare into sex on a few occasions...relationship rank very healthy....the last time my girl entered the Bannered Mare this NPC approached her and pulled her into the sex dialog...I liked that he did that, it makes sense (she had already had sex with him three times) ...but I just note that such NPC behavior isn't mentioned in the Mod description....and so the question is, is this meant to happen? I am definitely not complaining, just surprised.... ^_^

My other question....my Dovah girl has persuaded an NPC in the Bannered Mare into sex on a few occasions...relationship rank very healthy....the last time my girl entered the Bannered Mare this NPC approached her and pulled her into the sex dialog...I liked that he did that, it makes sense (she had already had sex with him three times) ...but I just note that such NPC behavior isn't mentioned in the Mod description....and so the question is, is this meant to happen? I am definitely not complaining, just surprised.... ^_^

First time I heard that happening.  Are you sure it's not another mod?

Hello dkatryl...I just recently installed your Mod and would like to start by saying thank you, I am loving it.... ^_^

I do have two questions though....in my SexLab I have female attackers turned off, but during my last game play my Dovahkin was beaten in combat by a female Bandit and was raped (I have 'submit' set at 30% health), is there some way to switch off female assailants...only allow males....or not possible?

No, there is no distinguishing between genders of attackers.  You could just edit the PlayerSex() function in the _SLSubmitScene script, add a gender check at the same line that handles that check for the 'No Rape' MCM option if you wanted to do that, but I'm not adding it.

As to the last paragraph, that sounds like you have another mod running.

Hey @dkatryl :) Great to see you're still at it improving this mod :D

I just now found and downloaded the latest update, September 2nd I believe? and I wanted to give the three-way a try.

Now I know you said it in the changelog that you can't be bothered to develop the feature anymore, and that's totally fine, but the feature is full of bugs though D: and just wondering if that note in the changelog means you won't try to fix it either or it just means you won't go deeper into the threesome feature itself?

If you are willing to fix it, here's what just happened to me in 2 scenarios:

-I went into the Dibella temple, the Inner sanctum or whatever it's called (to test the three-way with 2 strangers), and seduced one of the priestesses, then after succeeding, I seduced a second one, which should have triggered the sex act, to my understanding? Now shit really hit the fan on this one:

The second priestess I seduced went into a combat ready stance, then punched the first seduced NPC, then at the same time as that punched NPC was standing up, the second NPC started attacking as if in actual combat, and me, before I could get a hold of what was actually going on, I got a notification saying I submitted to my captor (or something like that) and then I got immediately bound as if I had actually submitted to an actual attacker. After a few seconds of the second NPC attacking the first NPC, the sex scene suddenly started, as we got teleported to the center of the room and started going at it, for just two seconds or so before the combat itself interrupted the scene. After this, the NPCs kept attacking each other, now completely naked.

Man that was quite a trip o.o... Meanwhile you can imagine the look on my face.

-Then I decided to give the stranger + Follower threesome a try, because I -just- figured out how the Morality works lol, and turns out all this time I had my followers set to not commit any crimes. But anyway, everything went quite well until the sex scene started, in which I went into a combat ready stance, pulled my pickaxe (this move was amongst the weirdest, since I use magic, I guess the mod decided to pick about the only physical "weapon" in my inventory?), and the act went through relatively smoothly. No deaths or anything of the sort as with the stranger + stranger threesome, but I did keep that pickaxe on my hand and combat-ready. I even tried to use the SexLab hotkey to relocate myself, and use those 6 seconds to quickly switch my weapons and sheath them, but as soon as the 6 seconds were up and the new location set, my character automatically went back into combat-ready and then continued with the sex scene.

Needless to say, the most/only annoying part about this little bug is that I can't control my camera correctly because of the combat-stance. Though having my pickaxe on-hand while the sex is going is a little silly as well :P though doesn't bother me nearly as much as the camera issue.

Edit: I forgot that when I tried the Threesome involving just one stranger and my follower, after I got into the combat ready stance and begun the sex scene with my pickaxe out, I got bound as well, as if I had submit to someone. After the bound period was up and I was "released", I had to use the SexLab hotkey to "realign" actors, because my character was just standing there striking the default idle stance. Not even a T pose or a bugged one.

Again though, nobody died in this one at least :P and even though -I- was bound, it seemed to be -me- in the attacker role lol, very weird.

Next I'm going to try a regular 1vs1 Submit-dialog driven sex with a seduced NPC and see if it's perhaps either an update issue; perhaps coming from X version to X without any sort of clean save move caused it... and/or the issue after the update has screwed more than just three-way sex scenes.

I'll report back in a bit.

EDIT: Nope, it seems to only be the three-way related stuff that's messed up.

That sounds... odd.   :blink:

I'll have to test that tonight, see if something happened to 3-ways.  :huh:

As to the changelog comment, I meant I wouldn't be further developing it, primarily to the point that I know the option to have BOTH of them follow you to some location isn't there, and the sex immediately starts as soon as you talk to your new partner.

However, bugs will be addressed.  I would rather remove a feature entirely if it's so buggy as to be unusable than leave it in bugged all to hell.

Thanks :) I do hope it's not just me because God damn lol... I can't even begin to imagine what could I have done wrong with my mods to cause such an acid trip when trying a threesome.

That said, I'll update my previous post with something I just remembered... I forgot that when I tried the Threesome involving just one stranger and my follower, after I got into the combat ready stance and begun the sex scene with my pickaxe out, I got bound as well, as if I had submit to someone. After the bound period was up and I was "released", I had to use the SexLab hotkey to "realign" actors, because my character was just standing there striking the default idle stance. Not even a T pose or a bugged one.

Nobody died in this one though, at least :P and even though -I- was bound, it seemed to be -me- in the attacker role lol, very weird.

Anyway, sorry for having you check on this when you're obviously not thrilled about the whole three-way feature. I really appreciate it  :)

First time I heard that happening.  Are you sure it's not another mod?

Just SexLab Submit and SexLab Solutions...and that NPC is not in any of the Solutions quests....Just a bizarre happen stance I guess, it hasn't happened since that one time.