A couple of things I noticed while using your mod.

1) When raping someone inside a house or inn, if other people see me, there's no negative effect. Guards are not called and I don't get a bounty. I only get a bounty when there's a guard nearby that sees me if I rape someone outside.

2) Whenever I intimidate someone to hand over their valuables or to follow me for sex, nothing happens. It only works when I bribe them or persuade them.

3) I think that there should be a 100% success rate when asking the spouse for sex.

Other than that, great work. This mod adds a lot of immersion esp. with the followup actions.

Hey DK! Awesome progress on your mod. Fantastic work. I do have a question, though.

What's the best way to disable the 'indecency arrest' feature? With previous versions, I was able to effectively turn it off by changing the range from 500 to 0, but it doesn't look like I can do that anymore. Should I be looking in the spell effects or somewhere in the script?

Edit: Derp! Nevermind, found it! I was looking under the 'indecency' spell entry and not the 'guard' spell entry. Don't mod drunk, kids!

Hey DK! Awesome progress on your mod. Fantastic work. I do have a question, though.

What's the best way to disable the 'indecency arrest' feature? With previous versions, I was able to effectively turn it off by changing the range from 500 to 0, but it doesn't look like I can do that anymore. Should I be looking in the spell effects or somewhere in the script?

I wouldn't mind an MCM option for that, either.  SOMETIMES it's a bit of a bother xP

Hello,

Is it possible that makes player surrender result in a guaranteed rape?

Or toggle-able player surrender result please?

I'm not sure I understand the question, because the player surrender *is* a guaranteed rape/rob, depending on your MCM settings, provided that the NPC in question is one of the typical hostile faction types (bandits, forsworn, etc)

1) When raping someone inside a house or inn, if other people see me, there's no negative effect. Guards are not called and I don't get a bounty. I only get a bounty when there's a guard nearby that sees me if I rape someone outside.

2) Whenever I intimidate someone to hand over their valuables or to follow me for sex, nothing happens. It only works when I bribe them or persuade them.

3) I think that there should be a 100% success rate when asking the spouse for sex.

Other than that, great work. This mod adds a lot of immersion esp. with the followup actions.

1. I am aware, and that is intended.  The only other option is to make it trigger the witness cloak spell for EVERY NPC as oppose to limiting it to guards.  Is that more realistic?  Absolutely, although I am not sure if that wouldn't just irritate people more than anything.
  2. Are you using the most current version?  There was a mistake a few weeks ago after I split the main script in two, and I didn't re-define the properties inside the coercion set of dialogs
  3. Are you married?  If so, do you have 100% success rate whenever you want it.  I'd like to say I have a pretty high success chance with my wife, but it definitely isn't 100%. :P

1. I am aware, and that is intended.  The only other option is to make it trigger the witness cloak spell for EVERY NPC as oppose to limiting it to guards.  Is that more realistic?  Absolutely, although I am not sure if that wouldn't just irritate people more than anything.
  2. Are you using the most current version?  There was a mistake a few weeks ago after I split the main script in two, and I didn't re-define the properties inside the coercion set of dialogs
  3. Are you married?  If so, do you have 100% success rate whenever you want it.  I'd like to say I have a pretty high success chance with my wife, but it definitely isn't 100%. :P

I want to meet a MAN that has 100% success with that one... Now a woman MIGHT have a 100% chance...

Anyways concerning this I am using an older version myself but I do have a 100% chance with slaves captured through Paradise Halls was this intended or just an awesome coincidence and will it  still be 100% when I update or does anyone know?

touché about the third part.

As to the dialog turning off as you describe, that is done deliberately.  Otherwise, then I have to worry about you trying to share them, then instead of talking to your follower, you start to chat someone ELSE up, and you have the first person still waiting, then you try to chat someone ELSE up, etc etc.  I took the better safe than sorry.  And that's why, iirc, after ~30seconds or something, the first one automatically resets.  There is simply a Global that is set, then reset after it finished or they time out to try to prevent too many NPC's getting involved.

I knew you'd implemented a failsafe, it just seemed to last a lot longer than 30 seconds. That's the only reason I asked. If I run into it again I'll try to keep track of the time. 

I want to meet a MAN that has 100% success with that one... Now a woman MIGHT have a 100% chance...

Anyways concerning this I am using an older version myself but I do have a 100% chance with slaves captured through Paradise Halls was this intended or just an awesome coincidence and will it  still be 100% when I update or does anyone know?

Hrm, I'm not sure.  What dialog do you see when you talk to the slave?  The "How about we get to know each other" type, or more the "Submit or die"/"What should I do with you now?"

The former shouldn't be 100% guaranteed, and I don't know why it would be, the latter always is, because it is assumed you already made them submit in some fashion or another.

I knew you'd implemented a failsafe, it just seemed to last a lot longer than 30 seconds. That's the only reason I asked. If I run into it again I'll try to keep track of the time. 

Hrm, I've deleted almost all of my old save games, so I don't have one ready to go with a follower, but I know when I implemented this, I tested it specifically by starting the process, waiting the 30s, and checking to make sure it unset back to normal.  Of course, I also didn't have the Speechcraft stuff implemented back then, so that could be the culprit.  I see a Global get set, but don't see that it gets unset after the timeout, so that's probably what is happening.

I'll go get Jenassa once again, slap some bandit or something, and confirm if that's the deal.

Edit: Okay, yep, the failsafe isn't quite so safe anymore!  I'll fix that and update in the near future.

Alright, that seems to make the failsafe far more reliable.  If the effect ends and you never passed them to your follower, the Global is reset, and the NPC also plays the PostRob() function, which will make them cower for a few more seconds, then requip whatever they were wearing before they stripped (provided you didn't fully rob them, of course).

All of the Speech stuff is disabled as intended, other than your follower during this period, and after it expires, the Speech stuff is returned.

I also noticed a goof, where you could have TWO dialog options to get friendly with your follower by mistake, so I added the appropriate check to the erroneous one to disable it during the follower selection period.

Unless some other major bug comes up that I need to fix as well, I expect I'll have this update up tonight.

Hrm, I'm not sure.  What dialog do you see when you talk to the slave?  The "How about we get to know each other" type, or more the "Submit or die"/"What should I do with you now?"

The former shouldn't be 100% guaranteed, and I don't know why it would be, the latter always is, because it is assumed you already made them submit in some fashion or another.

How about we get to know each other... I'm not complaining any after all they are slaves if they refused like the do with other sexlab mods that have a chance at failure I would whip them senseless.

Edit: ok and now the dialog options aren't there anymore just loaded skyrim for the first time today and even though I used the option with Alva before getting off yesterday it is now gone from EVERYONE.

How about we get to know each other... I'm not complaining any after all they are slaves if they refused like the do with other sexlab mods that have a chance at failure I would whip them senseless.

Edit: ok and now the dialog options aren't there anymore just loaded skyrim for the first time today and even though I used the option with Alva before getting off yesterday it is now gone from EVERYONE.

That's odd.  There should always be at least a 10% chance at failure if you see the How about we get to know each other, as it has a hard cap of 90% success chance.

As to the edit, were you trying to do anything with followers, by chance?  See the previous post if you were.

Just in case it is related, in the meantime, try to use the console and type the following:

set _SLSubmitFollowerGlobal to 0

Great mod. I love the immersion. Keep up the good work. :)

However, I seem to have encountered a problem. When my female character walks up to someone and holds out the prospect of having fun with her and her companion (Lydia) it never succeeds. I've testet it with speechcraft 100 on many different NPCs in Whiterun. Also the debug text states some strange values. I can roll a higher number than the success chance and it still fails. I can roll a lower number and it fails (that should be right I think, though I don't understand the maths behind all this).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

PS:

I'm using version 31AUG13 2026 and don't have many other mods running. Sexlab of course, Sexlab Submit, EFF, SOS. Yeah, that's pretty much everything relevant. The rest is more visual stuff that shouldn't interfere. All DLCs are installed and the save file is pretty fresh, no mod tinkering so far.

Hi just a doubt: is it safe to just leave the npc u robbed/raped? i robbed an npc then pickpocket another one while there were sleeping but i got caught so i run away, after a game day i returned and the first npc was still in the cower position. I thought there was an option to free them with the others (rape,rob,kill) so how do they ¨reset¨?

However, I seem to have encountered a problem. When my female character walks up to someone and holds out the prospect of having fun with her and her companion (Lydia) it never succeeds. I've testet it with speechcraft 100 on many different NPCs in Whiterun. Also the debug text states some strange values. I can roll a higher number than the success chance and it still fails. I can roll a lower number and it fails (that should be right I think, though I don't understand the maths behind all this).

Huh, okay, so that I can try to replicate it, answer these:

• Does it work when you approach them solo and don't try to get your follower involved
  • Does the debug message say that you have failed or succeeded?

Hi just a doubt: is it safe to just leave the npc u robbed/raped? i robbed an npc then pickpocket another one while there were sleeping but i got caught so i run away, after a game day i returned and the first npc was still in the cower position. I thought there was an option to free them with the others (rape,rob,kill) so how do they ¨reset¨?

Safe? Yes, it is safe.  I *thought* I put something in for when the "Recover" effect wears off after whatever time it was set for, the Alias they have is removed, and then they will go back to whatever they normally do.  I'll double check, because I meant to.

Even if it didn't, the next one your rape/rob will then adopt that Alias, automatically removing it from the previous one.

As a reminder, this whole thing is being done to suppress the potential re-agro bug, so while potentially odd to experience, it's better than not being able to properly make the stupid NPC submit.

Huh, okay, so that I can try to replicate it, answer these:

• Does it work when you approach them solo and don't try to get your follower involved
  • Does the debug message say that you have failed or succeeded?

Everything works as intended if my character proposes solo action. Sometimes it succeeds, sometimes not. However, there too the success chance vs. actual roll numbers make no sense for me. When using the follower thingy, the debug texts states that the attempt failed - every time.

Safe? Yes, it is safe.  I *thought* I put something in for when the "Recover" effect wears off after whatever time it was set for, the Alias they have is removed, and then they will go back to whatever they normally do.  I'll double check, because I meant to.

Even if it didn't, the next one your rape/rob will then adopt that Alias, automatically removing it from the previous one.

As a reminder, this whole thing is being done to suppress the potential re-agro bug, so while potentially odd to experience, it's better than not being able to properly make the stupid NPC submit.

Ah ok tnks i was worried all npcs will end up cowering since i use mods that make me so poor (destroy my items,less gold,etc) robbering and raping is kind of a necessity :P

Everything works as intended if my character proposes solo action. Sometimes it succeeds, sometimes not. However, there too the success chance vs. actual roll numbers make no sense for me. When using the follower thingy, the debug texts states that the attempt failed - every time.

If you have, for example, a SuccessChance of 90%, there is a 10% chance of failure, meaning if they roll over 90%, then you fail at whatever.  The same applies to all of the success algorithms.

So, with that said, did it say you failed even when their roll was less than your chance.  I.e. Your chance was 90%, they rolled a 45, and it still said you failed?

Edit: And I just took Jenassa as my follower, chatted up a patron in the Drunken Huntsman, she said yes, told to find privacy, invited the follower to join, she said yes, and we got down and dirty in a 3-way with no issues.

If you have, for example, a SuccessChance of 90%, there is a 10% chance of failure, meaning if they roll over 90%, then you fail at whatever.  The same applies to all of the success algorithms.

So, with that said, did it say you failed even when their roll was less than your chance.  I.e. Your chance was 90%, they rolled a 45, and it still said you failed?

Edit: And I just took Jenassa as my follower, chatted up a patron in the Drunken Huntsman, she said yes, told to find privacy, invited the follower to join, she said yes, and we got down and dirty in a 3-way with no issues.

So the first number is my chance, the second is what the NPC rolls against this chance? And he must have a higher number than my chance?

Testet it again. Example: success chance 36 vs rolled 29 -> failed.

Anyways, that doesn't seem to matter, since it fails in any chance vs roll scenario. Higher, lower, no matter. But it happens just with this one option, the other ones are just fine.

So the first number is my chance, the second is what the NPC rolls against this chance? And he must have a higher number than my chance?

Testet it again. Example: success chance 36 vs rolled 29 -> failed.

Anyways, that doesn't seem to matter, since it fails in any chance vs roll scenario. Higher, lower, no matter. But it happens just with this one option, the other ones are just fine.

I don't know what to say why it is failing for you (36 chance, they rolled 29, you should have succeeded), because like I said, I just tried it tonight, and it succeeded and we had our little 3-way just fine.

• 02SEP13, ~2217CST:
  • Changed the "attempt" animation for the Grapple and Ambush.  Originally used two separate ones that would occasionally leave the player stuck in the sneak position for the Grapple and the standing position for the Ambush.  Now it uses the "recoilStart" idle.  The only draw back is that it doesn't seem to do anything if the player has a spell/staff in their right hand.
  • Revisited the reset failsafe if you tell a previously submitted NPC that you want to share them with your follower and then you let the 30 seconds time out.  Now, if timed out, NPC should reset the Global that disables all Submit speech with NPC's, go through the PostRob() function (which will redress them) and remove whatever relevant Alias/AI Package they may have.  If you want to try again, just talk to them again and repeat the process and don't let it time out. :P
  • Fixed an erroneous simultaneous dialog option when talking to your Follower during the above.  Added a check to remove the erroneous one during that situation.
  • Added a status effect called _SLSubmitLover that is permanently applied to any NPC that you successfully seduce.  This will make them ignore the same gender and/or different race success penalties for any future attempts you make on them.  (Potentially 5-15% easier)  I figure if they will sleep with you the first time, then they probably don't mind your gender/race, so no need for that to be a hurdle again.

Yet another reason why I am not inclined to entertain any more requests:  For the first item listed, I wasted an hour and a half tonight searching for an alternate animation for when the player was using a spell/staff in their right hand, and I came up with nothing that would work.  <_<  

That's odd.  There should always be at least a 10% chance at failure if you see the How about we get to know each other, as it has a hard cap of 90% success chance.

As to the edit, were you trying to do anything with followers, by chance?  See the previous post if you were.

Just in case it is related, in the meantime, try to use the console and type the following:

set _SLSubmitFollowerGlobal to 0

Work night shift so ended up going to sleep before you responded as for my answer to doing anything with followers possibly I'm not sure how paradise halls and your mod react I know in Defeat I believe it was my slaves registered in the companion mcm setting as long as I told them to fight for me but if I told them not to and reset the registered companions in the mcm they didn't show up.

On a side note when interacting with slaves via submit there is no options out side of "How about we get to know each other" unlike other NPC where as I recall I had to pursade threaten or bribe them to continue.

Edit: set _SLSubmitfollowerglobal to 0 didn't fix it I'm going to try removing submit and loading the game saving reseting submit and loading up again see if that fixes it I had to do that to fix defeat after an update once and even though I haven't updated submit yet, I will while I'm doing this, I'll see if that fixes it.

Hi,

Thanks for this great mod, i have a question some npcs doesn't rape my character when she submits to them including Old Orc (the guy waiting for a good death), Thalmor Justiciars, Necromancers etc. Forsworn and bandits rape her properly :P . Is this the way this mod works or is my game corrupted? I thought maybe lawful and peaceful npcs doesn't rape your char, but Necomancers are hostile as soon as they see you! Shouldn't they rape too? Or are they interested in dead bodies only?