Hey dkatryl, I've switched to submit from romance on this playthrough, expecting submit to be reasonably futureproofed :)

The only issue I've come across is that when I successfully seduce an npc (Hulda, for example), if I open a dialogue quickly enough after the completion of a sex act I get another opportunity to have sex without a speech/whatever check. Not that I'm complaining too much, it's kinda nice to take someone from a 0 to a 4 relationship with nothing but a single check but I'm not sure that's what you intend.

WTF?! GAMERS EXPLOITING SOMETHING?! NOT ON MY WATCH!!! :angry:

I hear what you're saying, I'm just trying to make sure I am following the details properly.  The PostCoitalBliss function that gives the +1 to RelationshipRank is a postsex hook, so I'm not sure how it would be getting re-triggered multiple times simply by talking to them.

Do you mean after sexy time is over, before they tell you "You've done well.", if you try to seduce them several more times, you get +1 multiple times without engaging in another round of sexy time?  Or is it simply talking to them period that gets the extras?

I'm having same problem with townsfolk not reacting properly when my character submits like the poster few pages ago. Tested on a new char, went to riverwood inn and attacked people, when I submit they stop the aggression but nothing else happens. Same thing with 3 bandits in small tower on the way up from riverwood to barrows. When I submit they go non hostile (friendly, better said, since I can loot their stuff in tower without problems) but nothing else happens. Tested with bandits in river watch though, and everything works correctly.

I'm having same problem with townsfolk not reacting properly when my character submits like the poster few pages ago. Tested on a new char, went to riverwood inn and attacked people, when I submit they stop the aggression but nothing else happens. Same thing with 3 bandits in small tower on the way up from riverwood to barrows. When I submit they go non hostile (friendly, better said, since I can loot their stuff in tower without problems) but nothing else happens. Tested with bandits in river watch though, and everything works correctly.

I'm aware of the civilian thing, and will be addressing it.

As to the tower leading to Bleak Fallows, yeah, those bandits are notorious for being unreliable.  I don't know what it is about them, but they are the only ones that I've personally witness do the infamous re-agro thing.

On a side note, your user name struck me as an interesting choice.  My wife is actually close to wrapping up writing a novel (alternate timeline Earth where magic and the gods of all the various pantheons of all of Earth's actual cultures exist in a very tangible sense) and one of more important characters is Níðhöggr. :)

I'm aware of the civilian thing, and will be addressing it.

As to the tower leading to Bleak Fallows, yeah, those bandits are notorious for being unreliable.  I don't know what it is about them, but they are the only ones that I've personally witness do the infamous re-agro thing.

On a side note, your user name struck me as an interesting choice.  My wife is actually close to wrapping up writing a novel (alternate timeline Earth where magic and the gods of all the various pantheons of all of Earth's actual cultures exist in a very tangible sense) and one of more important characters is Níðhöggr. :)

Hello dkatryl, same situation here. Except the guys in riverwood not react on my submit (just turn non hostile and walk away), I also experienced the same issue from the other npcs. The bandit stand guard in front of the Embershard Mine; one forsworn from the camp near Rorikstead; and the Thalmors who are sending the arrested stormcloak soldier to their place.

All above npcs are just stop attacking and walk away, no matter how many times I‘ve tried or add bandit faction on them. I were using the 08SEP version of your mod.

Thanks

Noticed a couple of things with dialog. 

1)  Definitely having problems with Jarl Leila (Riften) not getting the dialog after becoming Thane of the Rift.  I do think that for some reason her relationship rank is only a 1, not a 2 or higher., after becoming Thane.  Unfortunately, I started 2 new characters since the last check (I get bored easily with characters and start new ones, cleaning out all of the old save - and I'm about to do it again...), so when my next character becomes Thane of the Rift, I'll use the console to check her relationship rank.

2)  When using the newest version (Sept 8th release), I've noticed that several NPCs are missing the dialog to initiate sex.  Most are fine, but certain ones disappeared completely after initailly being there (well beyond the time limit for failed seduction - 3+ days between attempts).  This happened specifically with Adrianne (Whiterun blacksmith) and a couple others (do not remember specific NPCs)  And some never had it all, when in previous versions they did have it - specific example is Arcadia (the herbalist in Whiterun).  For some reason she has never had the dialog option appear.  However most other NPCs in Whiterun seem fine (Ysolde, Carlotta, Olfina, etc, even most of the males).  The only thing I can think of is that I am playing a Khajiit in this playthrough and using the Khajiit speak mod.  I've used it before with no issues with previous versions, but there is an optional mod included with Khajiit Speak that allows bartering with almost anybody, so I wionder if it's that optional mod causing the issue.  I'm currently bored with this current character so I'll be starting a new one soon, so I'll be retesting without KS and see if the missing dialogs still happen.

I have to say I'm very impressed with this mod.  I don't use the player submit functionality (not a big fan of the "Courier in Crisis" (FONV) or "Dragonborn in Desparation" (skyrim) style mods) but the dialog functionality and rape shout/grapple functions seem to work very well.  There are some things I've noticed with the mod overall - not bugs, just some things to note:

1)  I disagree with the choice to have gender and race penalties with dialog.  To me Skyrim was designed with the idea of gender/race-neutral sexuality in the game (although that could easily be laziness on Bethesda part).  The fact that a Khajiit can put on a Mara amulet and marry just about anyone (except a Khajiit - really Bethesda?????) seems to indicate a lack of race-bias, and lack of a gender bias, for marriage.  Even Nords and Dark elves can marry with no persuasion/courting involved (again, probably more laziness on the Bethesda's end).  Making both of these optional in the MCM would be nice (maybe even a slider so the user could increase/decrease the penalty if that's their choice).  That being said, I do use the current slider to adjust the chance to basically compensate for these penalties.

2)  This actaully isn't probably something directly caused by the mod, but can anyone explain how Ysolda in Whiterun is in a relationship?  According to the info when trying to seduce her, she is "courting".  Does anybody know who the courting partner is?  The only person she ever mentions by name is Ma'dran the Khajiit, and she was also doing business with Ulag the Orc for Sleeping Tree Sap, and neither seem to be true love interests.  Just curious if there is truly a courting partner.  And the fact that she will marry the Dragonborn at the sight of an amulet, seems that her courting is not that exclusive...

Also, it's strange that Camilla (Riverwood) is dating 2 guys when the game starts, yet is not marked as courting according to the seduction check...

3)  The marriage/courting penalty is a great addition.  However there a some places where it may need to be ignored.  The best example - Nivenor in Riften seems to want to bang any male in tight leather (or robes, dragon plate, dwarven armor, fine clothes, etc).  So it seems the marriage penalty shouldn't apply to her (for male PCs).  There may be others as well (Frabbi in Markarth - with the arguments she gets in with her husband, I could see cutting the penalty in half).

4)  The 3-way seems to be treating the initial sex partner as a rape victim.  The first NPC asked into the 3 way always remains undressed after the consensual sex (I do have the option to leave rape victims undressed).  However, that NPC reacts like a normal consensual target and not a rape victim, even doing the "you've done well" and increasing the relationship rank.  So this may be more of a SexLab issue and not Submit, but thought I'd note it here just in case.  The next playthough I'll install matchmaker as well and see if it does the same thing.

This is pretty much the only SexLab mod I use - I have the slavery mod, but don't use that very much, and I have the ZAP (zaz animation pack).  But this is the only sex initiating mod that use and it is very well done.  Thanks again for a great mod.

Hey dkatryl, I've switched to submit from romance on this playthrough, expecting submit to be reasonably futureproofed :)

The only issue I've come across is that when I successfully seduce an npc (Hulda, for example), if I open a dialogue quickly enough after the completion of a sex act I get another opportunity to have sex without a speech/whatever check. Not that I'm complaining too much, it's kinda nice to take someone from a 0 to a 4 relationship with nothing but a single check but I'm not sure that's what you intend.

WTF?! GAMERS EXPLOITING SOMETHING?! NOT ON MY WATCH!!! :angry:

I hear what you're saying, I'm just trying to make sure I am following the details properly.  The PostCoitalBliss function that gives the +1 to RelationshipRank is a postsex hook, so I'm not sure how it would be getting re-triggered multiple times simply by talking to them.

Do you mean after sexy time is over, before they tell you "You've done well.", if you try to seduce them several more times, you get +1 multiple times without engaging in another round of sexy time?  Or is it simply talking to them period that gets the extras?

When I speak to an npc quickly enough after sex I get the 'do it here' or 'let's get private' dialogue tree.

I just choose one, sexy time starts, I get the post coital bliss afterwards, and, if I activate the npc quickly enough, the 'do it here' or 'let's get private' choices pop up again. 

I just choose one, sexy time starts, I get the post coital bliss afterwards, and, if I activate the npc quickly enough, the 'do it here' or 'let's get private' choices pop up again. 

You get the picture, I think  ;)

When I speak to an npc quickly enough after sex I get the 'do it here' or 'let's get private' dialogue tree.

You get the picture, I think  ;)

Ahh! Okay, that makes sense.  So you are actually initiating sexy time each time, which is why the post coital bliss triggers as designed.

It's just the fact that if you pounce on them fast enough, you go straight to the options only available after successfully making the Seduction/Bribery check.

Interesting, okay, I'll give that a peek.  It shouldn't work that way, and if it's an obvious fix, I'll do it, but if I can't figure it out relatively quickly, then I am may just go with "It's not a bug, it's a feature!  You're just boinking their socks off repeatedly!" B)

2)  This actaully isn't probably something directly caused by the mod, but can anyone explain how Ysolda in Whiterun is in a relationship?  According to the info when trying to seduce her, she is "courting".  Does anybody know who the courting partner is?  The only person she ever mentions by name is Ma'dran the Khajiit, and she was also doing business with Ulag the Orc for Sleeping Tree Sap, and neither seem to be true love interests.  Just curious if there is truly a courting partner.  And the fact that she will marry the Dragonborn at the sight of an amulet, seems that her courting is not that exclusive...

Also, it's strange that Camilla (Riverwood) is dating 2 guys when the game starts, yet is not marked as courting according to the seduction check...

Ysolda is dropping hints of being interested in the hunting elf who has a stall in the Whiterun Market. At some point (I triggered it a few times) she's going on about inviting him over so she can cook a roast for him.

Maybe it takes too long for Ysolda (life is too short for a long courtship, Maramal's words), so when the DB shows up wearing an amulet of Mara, Ysolda is probably like 'Fuck that elf, I'll marry the DB instead.'.

Camilla is not dating two guys. Two guys are interested in Camilla. Unbeknowst to eachother, they're both trying to sabotage the other. The DB is actually the interloper here, forcing the situation to come a conclusion and Camilla is becoming aware of what's actually going on. Basically, Camilla was thinking she had two friends for friends' sake.

(With lover's comfort, Camilla is in an incesteous relationship with her brother Lucan, if you have incest checked.)

1)  Definitely having problems with Jarl Leila (Riften) not getting the dialog after becoming Thane of the Rift.  I do think that for some reason her relationship rank is only a 1, not a 2 or higher., after becoming Thane.  Unfortunately, I started 2 new characters since the last check (I get bored easily with characters and start new ones, cleaning out all of the old save - and I'm about to do it again...), so when my next character becomes Thane of the Rift, I'll use the console to check her relationship rank.

2)  When using the newest version (Sept 8th release), I've noticed that several NPCs are missing the dialog to initiate sex.  Most are fine, but certain ones disappeared completely after initailly being there (well beyond the time limit for failed seduction - 3+ days between attempts).  This happened specifically with Adrianne (Whiterun blacksmith) and a couple others (do not remember specific NPCs)  And some never had it all, when in previous versions they did have it - specific example is Arcadia (the herbalist in Whiterun).  For some reason she has never had the dialog option appear.  However most other NPCs in Whiterun seem fine (Ysolde, Carlotta, Olfina, etc, even most of the males).  The only thing I can think of is that I am playing a Khajiit in this playthrough and using the Khajiit speak mod.  I've used it before with no issues with previous versions, but there is an optional mod included with Khajiit Speak that allows bartering with almost anybody, so I wionder if it's that optional mod causing the issue.  I'm currently bored with this current character so I'll be starting a new one soon, so I'll be retesting without KS and see if the missing dialogs still happen.

1)  I disagree with the choice to have gender and race penalties with dialog.  To me Skyrim was designed with the idea of gender/race-neutral sexuality in the game (although that could easily be laziness on Bethesda part).  The fact that a Khajiit can put on a Mara amulet and marry just about anyone (except a Khajiit - really Bethesda?????) seems to indicate a lack of race-bias, and lack of a gender bias, for marriage.  Even Nords and Dark elves can marry with no persuasion/courting involved (again, probably more laziness on the Bethesda's end).  Making both of these optional in the MCM would be nice (maybe even a slider so the user could increase/decrease the penalty if that's their choice).  That being said, I do use the current slider to adjust the chance to basically compensate for these penalties.

3)  The marriage/courting penalty is a great addition.  However there a some places where it may need to be ignored.  The best example - Nivenor in Riften seems to want to bang any male in tight leather (or robes, dragon plate, dwarven armor, fine clothes, etc).  So it seems the marriage penalty shouldn't apply to her (for male PCs).  There may be others as well (Frabbi in Markarth - with the arguments she gets in with her husband, I could see cutting the penalty in half).

4)  The 3-way seems to be treating the initial sex partner as a rape victim.  The first NPC asked into the 3 way always remains undressed after the consensual sex (I do have the option to leave rape victims undressed).  However, that NPC reacts like a normal consensual target and not a rape victim, even doing the "you've done well" and increasing the relationship rank.  So this may be more of a SexLab issue and not Submit, but thought I'd note it here just in case.  The next playthough I'll install matchmaker as well and see if it does the same thing.

1. On the Jarls, fair enough.  I imagine the only way to get to a 1 or higher is to become a Thane, (they just normally jump straight to 3, at least for Whiterun it is), so I can probably safely lower it to 1 and call it a day.
  2. I'll have another look at NPC regarding getting rejected, make sure I didn't goof something up changing over from purely magic effects that suffer from a cell change bug where they get ignored to a temporary faction system.

As to the second half:

1. I just wanted something that would give a little variety to the algorithm between one character and the next (Unless you make the same race/gender combination. :P) Keep in mind, that penalty only applies if they are a stranger that you haven't scored with yet.  Once you seduce them (Bribing doesn't count), then they are obviously just fine with your particular race/gender, so future attempts won't suffer the penalty.  At any rate, it's a rather minor penalty, a total of -15 if both the gender/race are wrong, which is less than courting/married/on duty guards.  Also, it never applies to your Spouse.
  2. Yeah, lots of whacky hijinks regarding NPC relationships.  Like why does that one chick in Whiterun that says everyone is always hitting on her automatically go to rank 4 before I've even talked to her?  Weird.
  3. While true, there is no way I am going to go NPC by NPC and decide "This one is a shrew, this one is a slut".  That said, I think I may change it so that if you successfully seduce a married/courting NPC, then I may halve the penalty for future attempts.  I don't want to fully get rid of it, because they are still married/courting.  Also, I wish there was an easy way to determine if their "other" was in LOS, because it's silly that I can nail Adrianne right in front of her husband. :P However, you did raise a good point.  I have to make sure "Courting" NPC's like Ysolda don't penalize you if you actually marry them.
  4. Hrm, odd, I don't recall that, I seem to recall all participants getting redressed.  I'll double check tonight.

I use a bat file (force follower) that is a lot of fun when used with this mod

after you make them submit and have your way with them

and after you get the option (im going to have another turn at you)

you can use this forcefollower bat on them

StopCombat

RemoveFromAllFactions

SetRelationShipRank Player 4

AddToFaction 0005A1A4 4

AddToFaction 0005C84D 4

SetPlayerTeamMate 1

that way you can get the follow me option  ( I use the UFO mod )

and still have the "im going to have another turn at you"

it makes them into a following sex slave

there is a warning though  I would not use the forcefollower on a important NPC

as it could break a future quest

( though anyone you were going to kill is fine as they would have been dead anyway )

is this something that could be built in to Sexlab Submit ?

I use a bat file (force follower) that is a lot of fun when used with this mod

after you make them submit and have your way with them

and after you get the option (im going to have another turn at you)

you can use this forcefollower bat on them

StopCombat

RemoveFromAllFactions

SetRelationShipRank Player 4

AddToFaction 0005A1A4 4

AddToFaction 0005C84D 4

SetPlayerTeamMate 1

that way you can get the follow me option  ( I use the UFO mod )

and still have the "im going to have another turn at you"

it makes them into a following sex slave

there is a warning though  I would not use the forcefollower on a important NPC

as it could break a future quest

( though anyone you were going to kill is fine as they would have been dead anyway )

is this something that could be built in to Sexlab Submit ?

I have no intention of doing this.  I have no interest is making a slavery system, and there are already mods out there that allow you to add followers out the ying yang, and I will let them deal with issues that may or may not arise from doing so.

And at this point, I am not really trying to add work, only clean up bugs and such.  I want to be finished with the mod.

The most I will do is what it already does, which is to pacify hostile NPCs and such so that you can use custom follower mods and/or run your own custom .BAT file.

1. On the Jarls, fair enough.  I imagine the only way to get to a 1 or higher is to become a Thane, (they just normally jump straight to 3, at least for Whiterun it is), so I can probably safely lower it to 1 and call it a day.
  2. I'll have another look at NPC regarding getting rejected, make sure I didn't goof something up changing over from purely magic effects that suffer from a cell change bug where they get ignored to a temporary faction system.

As to the second half:

1. I just wanted something that would give a little variety to the algorithm between one character and the next (Unless you make the same race/gender combination. :P) Keep in mind, that penalty only applies if they are a stranger that you haven't scored with yet.  Once you seduce them (Bribing doesn't count), then they are obviously just fine with your particular race/gender, so future attempts won't suffer the penalty.  At any rate, it's a rather minor penalty, a total of -15 if both the gender/race are wrong, which is less than courting/married/on duty guards.  Also, it never applies to your Spouse.
  2. Yeah, lots of whacky hijinks regarding NPC relationships.  Like why does that one chick in Whiterun that says everyone is always hitting on her automatically go to rank 4 before I've even talked to her?  Weird.
  3. While true, there is no way I am going to go NPC by NPC and decide "This one is a shrew, this one is a slut".  That said, I think I may change it so that if you successfully seduce a married/courting NPC, then I may halve the penalty for future attempts.  I don't want to fully get rid of it, because they are still married/courting.  Also, I wish there was an easy way to determine if their "other" was in LOS, because it's silly that I can nail Adrianne right in front of her husband. :P However, you did raise a good point.  I have to make sure "Courting" NPC's like Ysolda don't penalize you if you actually marry them.
  4. Hrm, odd, I don't recall that, I seem to recall all participants getting redressed.  I'll double check tonight.

A1)  Balgruuf probably gets the relationship rank bumped for each task completed (warn about dragon, retrieve dragonstone, then kill dragon), so his rank gets bumped to 3 even before being "Thaned".  That would explain why Balgruuf had the dialog.  I noticed that you cannot take anything from the Riften  palace until you have achieved Thanehood (Thanedom?  Thaniness?) in Riften, which is an indicator of the relationship rank being 1 or higher.

A2)  The only real oddity is that Arcadia never got the dialog option, ever.  The others getting the missing dialog happened after a rejection from that NPC.

B1)  I can understand the reasoning, just seems out of place with the perceived intent of Skyrim being a gender/race neutral as far as marriage.  But then again, then nords and elves hate each other (for apparently good reasons) so the marriage system is flawed anyway (as I said, lazy Bethesda...)  I had forgotten that some of the penalties are not enforced in certain situations, so that's cool.

B2)  Someone above had a good explanation (I forgot that bit of extaneous dialog where Ysolde invites the elf for dinner).  I've seen the reports on Carlotta where somehow she gets a relationship rank to 4 nearly immediately.  I have never seen that myself - always have to get it bumped the old-fashioned way :D .

B3)  Love the idea of an easier go if already successfully seducing married NPCs.  LOS can be tricky with some of Bethesda stuff.  I had a devil of a time with some of that doing the SexoutRapist mod for FONV.  Might be better now, but I doubt it (I haven't done anything with Skyrim mod-making yet - every time I have an idea, some douchebag creates and updates an awesome rape/submit mod that makes my ideas pale by comparison :angry: )

B4)  I get this all of the time with Seduction based 3 ways, and always asking the NPC to find a better spot (I pretty much always do the NPC + Follower 3way, plus asking the NPC to find a "safer" location, that way I can control where the action happens).  The first NPC asked will always be the center of the action, and for me will never redress.  Again, I have the main SexLab option for victim redress set to off, that's why I'm not sure if it's a main SexLab issue or Submit.  And again, post-coitus the NPC that doesn't redress doesn't react like a rape victim - they still do the "You've done well" dialog and the relationship rank still increases.  Just to also note, I have AFT, although this is happening with all non-follower NPC so I don't think any of the AFT outift options would affect non-followers. (I actually haven't tried a dual follower 3-way...Hhhhmm Lydia and Iona :P ...)

Hey guys any idea why you don't get submit options for dead thralls, zombies, etc? Is there a simple check box that says sex can be initiated with some certain type of npc?

I assume you don't meen draugr, but a dead NPC that has been animated?

Because they are dead and there are IsDead() checks because otherwise you could accidentally target a corpse on the ground and it would flop around a bit as it tried to execute the scripts.  And I don't care about necrophilia to bother trying to make sure you can target a reanimated NPC.

Hey guys any idea why you don't get submit options for dead thralls, zombies, etc? Is there a simple check box that says sex can be initiated with some certain type of npc?

I assume you don't meen draugr, but a dead NPC that has been animated?

Because they are dead and there are IsDead() checks because otherwise you could accidentally target a corpse on the ground and it would flop around a bit as it tried to execute the scripts.  And I don't care about necrophilia to bother trying to make sure you can target a reanimated NPC.

Makes sense. Thanks! There are some npc's that retain vocal clips if reanimated. They essentially become normal not so dead seeming followers. Would be nice to have sex with them... But I see why you cant!

Okay, just walked up, punched a guard, tried to surrender, and yep, *that* was definitely not the expected result!

Bad news is that I goofed.  Good news is that I can reproduce it, which means I can fix it.  In fact, I already did.  Jeebus, that was a bone-headed mistake in one line of a script!

So that should take care of the guard/civilians that weren't smacking you when you surrendered.

I'll look into the other stuff after dinner.

I get this bug too. It seems to happen with aggressive npcs that do not attack immediately, but pull out their weapon and threaten to attack if you come to close such as most outdoor bandits (the guard outside embershard mine for example). If you submit, then they simply let you go like civilians do, their is no beatdown, no assault, no loss of equipment or gold. The Npc then also becomes completely non hostile. Didn't hang around to test if they would revert to the normal back off warning package after the 2 minute peirod or what have you. The bandits in Embershard mine respond normally to the program, but they also attack immediately, they have no delay period where they warn you to back off.

Okay, looks like I fixed the player surrender stuff both to hostile NPC's and guard/civilians.  Just a lot of silly mistakes.

I blame mod fatigue <_<

Now to look into some of the other little things that were brought up, which will also likely be silly mistakes.

How weird.  ALL of the holds, EXCEPT Riften, have a Favor25# quest associated with it, and in that, the RelationshipRank with the Jarl is set to 3.

Riften, however, is done via a FreeformRiftenThane quest, and it only sets the Rank to 2.  I have no idea why they did Riften differently.

So, basically, I'll just lower the Rank with all of the Jarls to >= 2, and that should cover it all.

I tested this on Adrianne and it worked properly.  I chatted her up with a low level character, my chance was a -10% so no chance of success, so she shot me down.  I did a test where I lowered the "rejected24" spell to 10 seconds, after 10s, I had another chance to get shot down.

I reset it to the normal 24 hours, got shot down, fast travelled away, let the time pass, fast travelled back, so I was fully outside of her cell, found her wandering Whiterun at night, and the option to chat her up was there.  So that seems to be working just fine on my end.

As to 3-ways, yeah, oops, apparently, I did a bit of copy/paste and included a Victim reference when it didn't need it, which triggered the aggressive Framework stuff.  Removed the reference.

I tested this on Adrianne and it worked properly.  I chatted her up with a low level character, my chance was a -10% so no chance of success, so she shot me down.  I did a test where I lowered the "rejected24" spell to 10 seconds, after 10s, I had another chance to get shot down.

I reset it to the normal 24 hours, got shot down, fast travelled away, let the time pass, fast travelled back, so I was fully outside of her cell, found her wandering Whiterun at night, and the option to chat her up was there.  So that seems to be working just fine on my end.

As to 3-ways, yeah, oops, apparently, I did a bit of copy/paste and included a Victim reference when it didn't need it, which triggered the aggressive Framework stuff.  Removed the reference.

I really think the Khajiit Speak mod did something (again, I think it's that Barter optional mod that was the interfering one).  I've done a fresh install of my mods and was creating a new character, but now it CTDs immediately when starting the game (using the Alternate Start mod).  I can create my character without issue, but when it tries to start the game, CTD.  So much fun...  I think it's time for bed.  Fresh start on the morrow...

And good catch on the 3-way thing.

How weird.  ALL of the holds, EXCEPT Riften, have a Favor25# quest associated with it, and in that, the RelationshipRank with the Jarl is set to 3.

Riften, however, is done via a FreeformRiftenThane quest, and it only sets the Rank to 2.  I have no idea why they did Riften differently.

So, basically, I'll just lower the Rank with all of the Jarls to >= 2, and that should cover it all.

Typical Bethesda...  To paraphrase Lord Vader:  I find your lack of consistency disturbing...  At least there will be a real reason to be Thane of Riften now  :wub:  .

Okay, looks like I fixed the player surrender stuff both to hostile NPC's and guard/civilians.  Just a lot of silly mistakes.

I blame mod fatigue <_<

Now to look into some of the other little things that were brought up, which will also likely be silly mistakes.

That's great. So when can you released the bug fixed version? Can't wait for any longer...

Thanks for the great mod again.

BTW, is there anyway for us to adjust the actual bound time in MCM (I know the 10sec and 40sec options but what if I want it to be bound and left alone longer when all my items are taken by the npcs as well) ? Well, I have to admit that I am that kind of guy like "Dragonborn Girl In Desperation" :cool:  .

@dkatryl

Well, BTW I just found another "bug" from the mod.. but not so sure if it's a bug or just my mod conflicts.

I were taking 3 followers (Lydia, Vilja and another custom follower) with me in breezehome, summoned 3 default bandits and tried to submit to them. But only my dragonborn girl and one of the followers (random one, sometimes Lydia submitted,  sometimes Vilja and sometimes the other one was trying to submit) submitted and striped by the bandits, the other 2 followers were just standing aside and looking at us! It feels so weird and I want to know that if it's because of the mod settings (only allow one follower get involved) or "bug"/ Conflicts.

The only conflict mod I may have is AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks), well the others are not related to follower tweaks and etc.

Hope to get an answer from you.

Thanks