not sure if it's a bug or just my mods, but when i upgraded from 8/22 to 8/29 version, i lost ability to dimiss and recruit followers.  i had mjoll following me and could not dimiss her even though i see the "follower leaves your service" message. every potential follower (including mjoll) i talked to would have the "it's time for us to part ways" option at the very bottom and not "follow me, i need your help"

I just loaded up a save game that had Jenassa as my follower, dismissing her worked properly, and re-adding her as a follower worked properly, so I think you may have another mod interfering.

I've used your mod (aug15 version) for a couple weeks and had a good time with it on my last playthrough. Thanks :) And thanks for including the source code. I've been trying to learn some things about Papayrus and that helps a great deal.

I'm currently buliding a clean install for a new game and updated mods. I ran Tes5Edit on my list and noticed a "Found a struct with negative size!" error on the SexLab Submit esp. Checking for errors gives this:

Drilling into it further in the VMAD section, It looks like the 'pages' property on the _SLSubmitConfig script has a type of <unknown> and lots of hex data associated with it on the next line.

So I loaded the plugin up in the CK to take a look and the value for this property was <unknown> so I hit the 'clear value' button and the value changed to <default>.

I then hit 'ok' a couple times and get a large number of compile errors on qf__slsubmit_04001826 (which I didn't touch). I then saved the plugin. The compile errors are probably on my end - can't seem to compile anything in the framework either even though I have all the requirements.

The qf__slsubmit_04001826.psc source file reverts to the version with all the alias properties in it, but the 'properties window is empty on that script.

Anyway I think you've run into a CK bug and those aliases are still floating around in the VMAD data of the plugin. After saving the plugin, Tes5Edit then reports errors about aliases in the quest fragment.

This was all done with a Aug29 version of submit and I tried both Lab framework 1.4 and 1.5

Edit:

The compile error was due to missing SKSE .psc files on my end. Apparently the SKSE installer doesn't provide those. With these in place, the quest fragment compiles and all the properties show in the window. Tes5Edit then just complains about the 'actorlist' property, which I can't find.

Interesting.  Others have pointed out those errors before, but I didn't really know what to make of just some HEX addresses.  But since you listed two specific properties, *THOSE* I recognize.  And yeah, comparing them to the SSL Framework and the Matchmaker scripts, both Pages and ActorList, both being arrays, should have just been left default.  Silly me, thinking all properties should have that little symbol next to edit to show they were defined.  ActorList is found on the associated script with the PlayerRef Alias, btw, and is part of what handles the 3-ways and surrender type functions.

So, I blanked those out to match how it was done in the SSL Framework, so that should hopefully reduce some of the debug complaints.

As to the QF__ script, I really am not 100% sure why it does what it does.  I used Dual Wield Parry mod as the template on adding a functional Hotkey, and they also have a QF__ type script that is a result of the quest stage tab, and while that mod only has a single Alias, it also gets automatically added to that QF_ script for reasons I don't understand.  It also has the Alias_ prefix put in front, which matches what happens to all of my Aliases as well.

So, I don't know why it does it, but I guess that's how it works.  :unsure:

I know you wrote you probably won't add features to this anymore but since I think this might actually be easy I'll ask anyway:

Could you add a simple: "Follow me"/"Stay Here" command under the "What should I do with you" Dialogue-Tree which adds/removes the follow player package (like when you turn in bandits for bounty).

I came across some (I think) non-respawing enemies which subitted to me and thought i'd be nice to just lead them into a player-home. You know... store them away for later use. :)

This would probably create strange effects with resetting/respawing enemies, but that's something the player just has to deal with.

I've decided to do this after all, not necessarily for the reason outlined here, but because there could be times when you may want to have your bounty hold still while you go do whatever on your way back to town.  Once they are following for a bounty turn in, it will be just a simple "Wait here" option which makes them drop down and do the kneeling/bound animation, and if you talk to them again, you once again declare your intention to turn them in for a bounty, and then they get up and follow you again.

Understand, there is only one Alias slot, so don't get any ideas of having a harem of slaves all being told to wait.  You tell another to wait, the previous one will then go back to normal.  As a general note to everyone, I am not making a slavery mod, so don't bother asking for that.  Those already exist, so I invite you use one of those if that's your thing.

Additionally, in the process of doing this, I finally discovered the idle that binds the wrists in front.  :)  "OffsetBoundStandingStart"  The "Offset" part threw me, and is why I never found it under the "Idle-" prefixed animations.  So now your bounty will properly have their wrists bound while following you.  If, due to running, falling, swimming, getting hit, etc, their wrists come apart, their AI Package has a random idle attachment that will rebind their wrists after a few seconds if need be.

At any rate, this will be part of the next update, which will probably go up tonight.

Excellent update and progress, thanks dkatryl !

As to the one Alias slot, it is an engine (no customization possible) limit or a design choice ?
It mean that the player has no choice than to kill all out out of one, which is quite a moral moat point, aka, who will be chosen ?

And, as to the "discovery" of the idle while making adding the "wait" feature, it is the major way as to experiences (realize and maybe you will find and even progress).

In any case, looks good and quite interesting.

Understand, there is only one Alias slot, so don't get any ideas of having a harem of slaves all being told to wait.  You tell another to wait, the previous one will then go back to normal.  As a general note to everyone, I am not making a slavery mod, so don't bother asking for that.  Those already exist, so I invite you use one of those if that's your thing.

I think this is a good thing, as your mod is already quite complex. I am not a modder by any means, but would it not be possible for a slavery mod maker to hook into your script at this point with an compatibility plugin that would then turn the fellow into a slave from their mod? From what I can see that is how it works with mods both in new vegas, and oblivion, at least for player slavery anyways ( it hooks into the got raped status and determines a chance for your character to be enslaved permanently). This way you can focus on what you want while some else caters to the slavers amongst us. This looks like an excellent chance for that fellow making the slavery framework to hook into an existing mod.

Edit: latest version is working flawlessly for me, or the most part.

Excellent update and progress, thanks dkatryl !

As to the one Alias slot, it is an engine (no customization possible) limit or a design choice ?

It mean that the player has no choice than to kill all out out of one, which is quite a moral moat point, aka, who will be chosen ?

And, as to the "discovery" of the idle while making adding the "wait" feature, it is the major way as to experiences (realize and maybe you will find and even progress).

In any case, looks good and quite interesting.

No, you don't have to kill the previous NPC.  There is simply just one Alias and it can only be applied to one at a time.

You set BanditA as a your bounty victim.  Then you talk to them to tell them to stay put.

ActorBountyStay.ForceRefTo(akSpeaker)

Then, you go find BanditB, you make them a bounty victim.  Then you decide to tell *them* to stay put.

ActorBountyStay.ForceRefTo(akSpeaker)

Which applies the ActorBountyStay Alias to BanditB and automatically removed it from BanditA.  BanditA will not probably try to go back to their normal spawn point.

Understand, this is no different than the actual Bounty alias.  There is only one slot for that as well, so if you try to declare another bounty, an existing one will be removed.  I just want to make people aware you can't just go find a dozen NPC's, tell them to wait, and expect to have them all stay.

I think this is a good thing, as your mod is already quite complex. I am not a modder by any means, but would it not be possible for a slavery mod maker to hook into your script at this point with an compatibility plugin that would then turn the fellow into a slave from their mod? From what I can see that is how it works with mods both in new vegas, and oblivion, at least for player slavery anyways ( it hooks into the got raped status and determines a chance for your character to be enslaved permanently). This way you can focus on what you want while some else caters to the slavers amongst us. This looks like an excellent chance for that fellow making the slavery framework to hook into an existing mod.

Edit: latest version is working flawlessly for me, or the most part.

Yeah, I don't know anything about the slaver mod(s) or how they are trying to work them in, but yes, I imagine that an enterprising modder could somehow hook one into the basic groundwork I've laid out if they so desired.

As to the edited part, I take it that you had the re-agro bug previously and the latest update is helping there?  If so, yay! :)

• 31AUG13, ~2027CST:
  • Changed the Stamina cost of the Grapple & Ambush attempts from a flat 50 at all times to 20% of your max stamina, up to a hard cap of 50 stamina.  This will allow a lower stamina character to make the attempts more often, and have no net change to character with 250 or greater stamina.
  • Added an "IsGhost" check to the Speechcraft to rule out chatting up certain NPCs, such as the Headless Horseman.
  • Made revisions to the Player Surrender code, trying to ensure they did not get stuck in the submit routine, unable to move, when they were being attacked by both a NPC *and* a creature/non-NPC.  Now, if the player is put in combat by anything, it should more reliably free them up to move again to try and defend themselves.
  • Cleared the property definition for "ActorList[]" and "Pages[]", which should hopefully cut down on some of the Papyrus debug spam.  I compared those to SSL Framework and SSL Matchmaker and noticed neither set theirs, so I did the same.
  • Added an option to tell a current Bounty NPC to "Stay here".  You can talk to them again to get them to follow you once more.
  • There is only one BountyStay Alias (just like there is only one Bounty Alias), so only one NPC can do that at a time.  If you get a new Bounty and tell them to Stay while you have another NPC also doing that, the first one will lose the Alias and return to their normal AI behavior.
  • Stumbled across the "Wrists Bound In Front" animation, so Bounty NPC's will now utilize it while following you.  If they run/swim/etc and get knocked out of it, they will resume the bound position after a few seconds.

Also reformatted the main page, put the major sections in individual spoiler tags after their respective summaries so it isn't quite the booger to scroll down to get to the download links at the bottom.

Notes to myself for future change log stuff for whenever the next update might be:

• Changed the "attempt" animation for the Grapple and Ambush from two separate ones that would occasionally leave the player stuck in the sneak position for the Grapple and the standing position for the Ambush.  Instead, using the "recoilStart" idle, which seems to make the player look like they are reaching out with their right hand, which is perfect for both of them! :)  The Shout continues to use the "JumpLand" idle, which works well because it makes you look like you are lunging forward a bit to shout.  Dual Casting will need something else though.

Tried this mod once, then attempted a combat rape on a hostile (I was in the middle of the "Missing in Action" side quest where you will rescue a member of the Gray-Mane family from the Thalmor), in this case one of the female Thalmor. So supposedly I'm in the middle of nowhere and unseen by guards right? Thing is, after I did it (and later killed the said female Thalmor) and freed the Gray-Mane guy, I tried Fast Travelling to Solitude, then suddenly a guard charges me and I see the warning "A guard saw you" (in respose I tried reloading from a quicksave which I made just before doing the fast travel, then tried fast travelling to Whiterun instead, only for the same situation to happen: I get the "A guard saw you" warning and all the guards come after me with all the civilians in a state of panic). What gives?

Apologies if this has been asked before, or if it's in the documentation and I'm just not seein' it, but is the cam supposed to lock during the sumbission scene? 

"Defeat" does not lock it, but "Submit" seems to. 

"Estrus" even seems to TFC, tho that might be doing damage (I've noticed TFC wrecks saves by also perma-TCLing from that save fwd for some reason, but it also won't untoggle, so maybe it's just broken on my game somehow).

My camera never locks with the exception of the short "ragdoll" part.

I've taken many steps to sheathe weapons prior to basically *every* function to avoid the camera locking into position, but I never actively lock it.  If your camera is getting locked, it is either some outside influence locking it, or for some reason, your weapon/spell is not getting sheathed despite the many provisions I make for doing so, which again is likely due to outside influence.

Edit: Well, yeah, as previous comment, if you mean the Grapple 'beatdown', well, that's because you are in combat, and the camera always locks to you when your in attack position.

W/a full reset of all my LL mods and AP, that lock went away, but Submit crashed like nobody's biznezz at animation start, after FNIS and FNIS and FNIS tried again.  Defeat, AP (which may have been the culprit), Estrus, and others still worked, tho buggily at times, but Submit likes to crash.  Not sure what specific detail it is, but decided to just go w/Defeat for now, even tho I LOVE the bounty turn in and extra dialogue in Submit, plus hte idea that the character voluntarily gives up.  Sigh.

Just to check, which specific FNIS checkboxes to check for Submit?  Never sure on that.

BTW apologies for late delay.  A lot had to be fixed in Skyrim in general after all the mods had to be shuffled; I added too much at once!   ;)

W/a full reset of all my LL mods and AP, that lock went away, but Submit crashed like nobody's biznezz at animation start, after FNIS and FNIS and FNIS tried again.  Defeat, AP (which may have been the culprit), Estrus, and others still worked, tho buggily at times, but Submit likes to crash.  Not sure what specific detail it is, but decided to just go w/Defeat for now, even tho I LOVE the bounty turn in and extra dialogue in Submit, plus hte idea that the character voluntarily gives up.  Sigh.

Just to check, which specific FNIS checkboxes to check for Submit?  Never sure on that.

BTW apologies for late delay.  A lot had to be fixed in Skyrim in general after all the mods had to be shuffled; I added too much at once!   ;)

If you are getting a crash at the start of animations, then you have something else affecting you.  I add no new animations, StartSex() is a SSL Framework function, not mine, and that is what starts all of the sex animations.

Tried this mod once, then attempted a combat rape on a hostile (I was in the middle of the "Missing in Action" side quest where you will rescue a member of the Gray-Mane family from the Thalmor), in this case one of the female Thalmor. So supposedly I'm in the middle of nowhere and unseen by guards right? Thing is, after I did it (and later killed the said female Thalmor) and freed the Gray-Mane guy, I tried Fast Travelling to Solitude, then suddenly a guard charges me and I see the warning "A guard saw you" (in respose I tried reloading from a quicksave which I made just before doing the fast travel, then tried fast travelling to Whiterun instead, only for the same situation to happen: I get the "A guard saw you" warning and all the guards come after me with all the civilians in a state of panic). What gives?

Hrm, I have never personally encountered an issue where long after the fact it triggers the "A guard saw you" scenario, so I am not sure why you are experiencing that.

In fact, I've been using the mod just fine tonight on my new playthrough, even turned in a few bounties after sullying the bandits, and didn't have that issue.

So not sure.

Huh, I actually like this more for the stealth-game-style nonlethal takedowns than the sexy bits.  Also, that face-punching animation used in the standard combat grapple is pretty great.  Now, if only I could convince my followers to stop murdering my targets before the submitting takes effect...

In line with this, I have one request: I'd love to see an additional option to disable the initial auto-sexing of your target, but leave the option in the "Now, what shall I do with you?" dialogue just in case someone feels frisky later.  The ability to reliably bring in more than one bandit at a time would also be a plus, but I see your point about there being other mods for that.

Tried this mod once, then attempted a combat rape on a hostile (I was in the middle of the "Missing in Action" side quest where you will rescue a member of the Gray-Mane family from the Thalmor), in this case one of the female Thalmor. So supposedly I'm in the middle of nowhere and unseen by guards right? Thing is, after I did it (and later killed the said female Thalmor) and freed the Gray-Mane guy, I tried Fast Travelling to Solitude, then suddenly a guard charges me and I see the warning "A guard saw you" (in respose I tried reloading from a quicksave which I made just before doing the fast travel, then tried fast travelling to Whiterun instead, only for the same situation to happen: I get the "A guard saw you" warning and all the guards come after me with all the civilians in a state of panic). What gives?

Hrm, I have never personally encountered an issue where long after the fact it triggers the "A guard saw you" scenario, so I am not sure why you are experiencing that.

In fact, I've been using the mod just fine tonight on my new playthrough, even turned in a few bounties after sullying the bandits, and didn't have that issue.

So not sure.

I actually ran into the same thing last night. In my case, I had recently tried to share someone with one of my followers but was unable to find my follower in time to do the appropriate dialogue. This left me unable to interact with the victim, so I just killed her and moved on. Exit the dungeon, fast travel to Whiterun, and suddenly I'm getting mobbed by guards.

By the by, I don't remember seeing this mentioned, but if I try to share a victim with a follower and for whatever reason don't actually talk to the follower in question to start the act, all of the mod's dialogue is disabled (no getting to know each other better) for everyone except said follower. Having any kind of (Submit-initiated) sex with the follower brings everything back.

It's not a huge problem or anything, just a bit odd. I haven't updated to your latest version due to being in the middle of a playthrough, so maybe that was fixed already.

Huh, I actually like this more for the stealth-game-style nonlethal takedowns than the sexy bits.  Also, that face-punching animation used in the standard combat grapple is pretty great.  Now, if only I could convince my followers to stop murdering my targets before the submitting takes effect...

In line with this, I have one request: I'd love to see an additional option to disable the initial auto-sexing of your target, but leave the option in the "Now, what shall I do with you?" dialogue just in case someone feels frisky later.  The ability to reliably bring in more than one bandit at a time would also be a plus, but I see your point about there being other mods for that.

I'm not sure I am following your request.  I already have an option to disable rape.  Unless you mean you want a non-rape ambush with the option for rape when you talk to them later.  In which case, eh, that sounds like we're going off in the weeds there a bit, so *I* won't be doing that, but if you want to tweak if yourself to play like that, I suggest that you edit the _SLSubmitAmbush script, just go to line 190/225, and change:

If(_SLConfig.RapeActive)
Target.Say(_SLSubmitSay1Topic)
Utility.wait(0.5)
_SLScene.Sex(Target,Caster)
Else
_SLScene.PostRob(Target,Caster)
EndIf

to saying:

;If(_SLConfig.RapeActive)
;Target.Say(_SLSubmitSay1Topic)
;Utility.wait(0.5)
;_SLScene.Sex(Target,Caster)
;Else
_SLScene.PostRob(Target,Caster)
;EndIf

Recompile and then you're good!

Plase make russian translate (

Sorry, "Я не говорЮ порусскйе" is about all I can remember from high school Russian ... um... 19 years ago.  And I know hacking that out with character map just now, I misspelled half of it, but, hey, that's why I'm not making the Russian translation. :P

However, take the MCM English Template that I provided, edit the English strings on the right with Russian strings, post it in here, and I will add it to the mod and then you have your Russian version, along with credit on the main page.

So, if meeting three peoples, they attack, are defeated want "can" be managed ?

As said, so far I was not able to chose otherwise than killing them.

If you are fighting three simultaneously, then yes, you will have to basically choose the last to spare from death for the bounty turn in.  The whole bounty thing was just something I threw in there for shits and grins, and also as a nice way to make some starting cash for a new character, as even a level 1 NPC gives you 101 gold per turn in.  Basically, something for you to do AFTER you finish raping/robbing your victim as opposed to just killing them on the spot (Or letting them stand there forever)

Realistically, it isn't like you are going to be fighting 3 of them, and then get them to a point where you are raping one while the other two just stand there passively without trying to attack you from behind.  So, it's no different than how it was always designed, meaning your rape victim is likely to be the last one left alive in a group anyway, so that is why there is only one bounty at a time.

All I was pointing out earlier is that IF you then went and found ANOTHER NPC to beat down and made a bounty, the original one would then no longer be a bounty.

Tried this mod once, then attempted a combat rape on a hostile (I was in the middle of the "Missing in Action" side quest where you will rescue a member of the Gray-Mane family from the Thalmor), in this case one of the female Thalmor. So supposedly I'm in the middle of nowhere and unseen by guards right? Thing is, after I did it (and later killed the said female Thalmor) and freed the Gray-Mane guy, I tried Fast Travelling to Solitude, then suddenly a guard charges me and I see the warning "A guard saw you" (in respose I tried reloading from a quicksave which I made just before doing the fast travel, then tried fast travelling to Whiterun instead, only for the same situation to happen: I get the "A guard saw you" warning and all the guards come after me with all the civilians in a state of panic). What gives?

So not sure.

I actually ran into the same thing last night. In my case, I had recently tried to share someone with one of my followers but was unable to find my follower in time to do the appropriate dialogue. This left me unable to interact with the victim, so I just killed her and moved on. Exit the dungeon, fast travel to Whiterun, and suddenly I'm getting mobbed by guards.

By the by, I don't remember seeing this mentioned, but if I try to share a victim with a follower and for whatever reason don't actually talk to the follower in question to start the act, all of the mod's dialogue is disabled (no getting to know each other better) for everyone except said follower. Having any kind of (Submit-initiated) sex with the follower brings everything back.

It's not a huge problem or anything, just a bit odd. I haven't updated to your latest version due to being in the middle of a playthrough, so maybe that was fixed already.

Hrm, the common thing I am noticing is both of you killed your reluctant partners?  Hrm, that is probably not allowing the script to properly play out then, which is leaving the effect on the player that is making the guards react.  I'll see if I can duplicate it.

As to the dialog turning off as you describe, that is done deliberately.  Otherwise, then I have to worry about you trying to share them, then instead of talking to your follower, you start to chat someone ELSE up, and you have the first person still waiting, then you try to chat someone ELSE up, etc etc.  I took the better safe than sorry.  And that's why, iirc, after ~30seconds or something, the first one automatically resets.  There is simply a Global that is set, then reset after it finished or they time out to try to prevent too many NPC's getting involved.

As to realistic, sorry (I am ?).

My current Telvanni (yeah, we are back !) has quite some underling with him, so far, 2 to 5 followers and on some occasions some mercenaries, which make quite a good action team if I can say that (EFF is quite powerful as to managing them when you use it with Mixed Unit Tactics).

So, no reason at all that the bounty would be needed to be set to 1 only.

In case, can't you make that modifiable by the user using MCM for example ?

Otherwise, yes, I did understand well that you demonstrated earlier, thanks.

I don't know what part of "It will require more Aliases" wasn't clear, nor the part that said "I am not making more Aliases for a function that was originally made on a whim for shits and grins".  <_<

It has nothing to do with MCM options if the underlying code doesn't exist to do anything about it.  It has everything to do with the number of Alias slots, or more to the point, making proper use of the slots.  i.e. code making sure each new NPC takes one of the unfilled slots, and doesn't just overwrite one of the existing slots.

And as I am not making a slavery system, nor do I have any interest in that, and I am not going to waste my time on it.  But that's why the source files are released with every update, if you want to spend your own time adding fluff, then everything you need is there.