In the SexLab I can set it as I want. My setting is for 300 seconds (5 minutes). Note that I've SexLab 1.60HF2.

Maybe (not sure) it could depend from some settings in the SkyrimPrefs.ini files, related to decals. But I repeat, I'm not sure about this.

ok thank you. i will try to find out.

• 3 months later...

For some reason this didnt work. i installed the heavy version but all it did was remove the cum texture entirely. is there another file im supposed to install with the heavy? if its one of the texture files wich one is better with the heavy?  yea im still a noob at this and learning..my bad.

If you have the SexLab Framework 1.61b this won't work anymore. It was changed a bit on how the cum is applied (like there's two layers for a single location now)

You can check this thread if you want different cum textures: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56322-sexlab-quite-the-sperm-replacer/

For some reason this didnt work. i installed the heavy version but all it did was remove the cum texture entirely. is there another file im supposed to install with the heavy? if its one of the texture files wich one is better with the heavy?  yea im still a noob at this and learning..my bad.

If you have the SexLab Framework 1.61b this won't work anymore. It was changed a bit on how the cum is applied (like there's two layers for a single location now)

You can check this thread if you want different cum textures: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56322-sexlab-quite-the-sperm-replacer/

good to know, thank you. glad i didnt mess it up then.

Thank you for looking into updating it to Sexlab 1.61b. I haven't said it, but I've been a devout user of this mod for a loooooong time, and the new vanilla cum textures in Sexlab... I think they're too faint to show up on my pink Lykaios wolf, but I'm not the only one having a problem with them not showing up.

Thank you VERY much for your hard work, I've always loved how it looks. <3

Thank you Yuni.

I appreciate that very much.

I have put together a hack to allow users to get the old Sperm Replacer textures.

I just renamed my files to the new texture assignments.

I tried to mix them up a bit for some variety,

but it will be barely noticeable, and you won't have the 'stacking' effect.

This is just a temporary patch till I can start on something new, which will take some time.

The new SexLab cum shader system opens up some interesting possibilities.

I hope to explore them.

Just manually install these; merge or copy to your data file, overwrite files.

The file contains 26 texture files.

Be sure and backup your SexLab texture folder so that you can revert if necessary.

I'll check back soon to check on issues you may have.

Thanks.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/243-sexlab-sperm-replacer/

• 2 months later...

I will try your patch later. I always used your replacer (heavy). It's simply the best. I hope you work on a full compatible version. I'm not sure which textures you put into your hack-file. I always used the heavy option.

Keep up your great work! CYA

Edit: I tested your 1.61b file and it works great. Thanks a lot!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I will try your patch later. I always used your replacer (heavy). It's simply the best. I hope you work on a full compatible version. I'm not sure which textures you put into your hack-file. I always used the heavy option.

this is one of my favourite sperm replacer and it's fine if your mod doesn't use the stacking effect, I was pretty happy without the stacking effect

Thanks so much guys.

Glad to get some feedback, if only to know that I didn't screw something up.

The stacking effect is there but barely;

The first texture is 1b (vaginal texture is low on the pelvis) and the second is 1a or heavy.

It takes a keen eye to see the difference.

• 2 months later...

this is one of my favourite sperm replacer and it's fine if your mod doesn't use the stacking effect, I was pretty happy without the stacking effect

Thanks so much guys.

Glad to get some feedback, if only to know that I didn't screw something up.

The stacking effect is there but barely;

The first texture is 1b (vaginal texture is low on the pelvis) and the second is 1a or heavy.

It takes a keen eye to see the difference.

I guess this might not work with 1.62?  I hope your investigations are bearing fruit on the most spectacular replacer here. :) 

• 1 month later...

i was wondering if you could explain me if this hack makes the cum dripp effect reapears, on the older sexlab the cum texture would fall down , now it doesnt anymore , its just me or they removed that ?

That effect is controlled by SexLab,

and yes I believe it is now removed.

I never really cared for it.

It made texture creation difficult to avoid seams,

and it quite often traveled too far up or down the body.

i was wondering if you could explain me if this hack makes the cum dripp effect reapears, on the older sexlab the cum texture would fall down , now it doesnt anymore , its just me or they removed that ?

do you my good sir have any idea of how to activate that back? D:

I was trying to find out how to get that back again, after fiddling around with Sexlab on Tes5Edit I found out how:

Open Sexlab.esm on Tes5edt and go to Effect Shaders

Now the tedious part, you have to set the value for  Fill/Texture Effect - Texture Animation Speed (V) to -0.001000 (I find this value seems alright so it doesnt drip that quickly)

You have to set each of the shader effects (vaginal anal oral etc) to this value to enable the dripping.

I was trying to find out how to get that back again, after fiddling around with Sexlab on Tes5Edit I found out how:

Now the tedious part, you have to set the value for  Fill/Texture Effect - Texture Animation Speed (V) to -0.001000 (I find this value seems alright so it doesnt drip that quickly)

You have to set each of the shader effects (vaginal anal oral etc) to this value to enable the dripping.

You could also edit the SexLab effect shaders in the Creation Kit.

I've done that many times.

Remember that anal only textures move the opposite direction.

can u share your settings on this? cuz i suck at understanding tes5dit, and such D:

i could try but i always end up breaking it somehow ;w;

Remember that anal only textures move the opposite direction

so i should put instead of -0.001000 take the minus out?

Remember that anal only textures move the opposite direction

so i should put instead of -0.001000 take the minus out?

Keep it as that value with the minus. I could upload the esm but I don't think Ashal allows the distribution of it from other members, although im not 100% sure on that.

Here is a screenshot of it.post-154321-0-88753800-1472443435_thumb.png

Sorry, just to clarify:

If negative values move the texture down,

Then positive values should move the texture up.

The cum shaders are each a single texture covering

both the dorsal and ventral sides of the body.

So, ventral moving up means dorsal moving down.