I have a weird problem, when I install your textures sexlab stops recognizing animations. Like the tab where you can see all the animation categories is completely empty and no animations are available.

As further information, I downloaded the bukkake spell to test (bukkake mod0.1), and the spell doesn't work.  I cast it and simply nothing visible happens.

As a body I use HDT bodyslide 1.4 with bodyslide 2.0 with which I've made a UNPB body, based on HDT UNP body with UNPB shape.

I use mod organizer to keep track of mods, and as expected the textures just overwrite the cum dds files.

If anyone has some idea what could cause this I'd be interested.  I'm 100% certain that it's just replacing those dds files with the ones from OP's download that causes this. I tried a few different ones and they all had the same effect (of removing all animations from being registered with sexlab).

I have no idea why this could be happening.

The Sperm Replacer should be installed manually.

I suggest you replace the files with the originals manually,

see if that fixes it, then install my files manually, then see if it works.

That's a good idea. 

I've tried it with a different profile with just sexlab and the textures and no surpirse that worked without a problem. So I'll just have to keep adding mods until I find the one who gets really offended about the fact the textures are different and throws a hissy fit about it to sexlab.

I find this thread quite amusing, and in fact, missing one small problem.

where is the realism in the sperm you guys are trying to produce on these bodies?

Within using photoshop or w.e you people use to do fakes.

Well at least, I'd prefer that program only since it's alot easier.

let alone, others actually pay for it when they can get it free on the net lol.

Problem is, it's extremely difficult if not impossible to do textures that look realistic under different lighting conditions. Don't know if that's unique to Skyrim's lighting or anything else. Wouldn't surprise if it was just Skyrim.

That said, TSS5062 , could you add some bigger particles on the face to add a little variety?

i just jumped in here, saw some Pictures from a chinese webside and dont understand anything.  can i use the esp in pst 113 with the normal heavy Version or is something else needed ?

i appreciate your work,  it works perfect with cbbe bodyslide and bbp. i just would likje to have more sperm in the face, just like the Picture shown from Iuki.i am not happy to registrate on a chinese side, so what are you going to do ?

Beside, has no one notice that the sperm on the ass after anal sex fades away after 3 seconds ? please take a look on that .

I find this thread quite amusing, and in fact, missing one small problem.

where is the realism in the sperm you guys are trying to produce on these bodies?

Within using photoshop or w.e you people use to do fakes.

Well at least, I'd prefer that program only since it's alot easier.

let alone, others actually pay for it when they can get it free on the net lol.

Don't think anyone is going for realism dude

I mean the last time i played and sex was going on it was with a mage NPC called The Caller that i'd enslaved with paradise halls (rather than killed) and dressed up in a see through latex zipsuit and then after taking a known criminal and wanted mage through an entire town populated with guards to the local inn acquired an amulet that makes the wear want to hoe themselves out put that on her and then left her to her punishment of eternal whoredom for trying to kill me.

Moral of the story is don't try and kill me

2014_05_25_00001.jpg

2014_05_25_00002.jpg

2014_05_25_00003.jpg

So the amount/texture of the cum that's applied to her when one of her clients is done with her is not really the most unrealistic thing to begin with :)

Just as a follow up to my problems.  I discoverd that my skyrim will always CTD on the first load after a cold startup or switching mods, second time no problem, first time always CTD.  I dunno why, but it created all the false positives that made it seem that switching out the texture was making my game CTD.

Just as a follow up to my problems.  I discoverd that my skyrim will always CTD on the first load after a cold startup or switching mods, second time no problem, first time always CTD.  I dunno why, but it created all the false positives that made it seem that switching out the texture was making my game CTD.

You could probably benefit from some memory optimization.

Especially if you run ENB and HDT.

Make sure you have the latest SKSE, get some info on your preload cache settings.

There are some good guides on the Nexus.

Problem is, it's extremely difficult if not impossible to do textures that look realistic under different lighting conditions. Don't know if that's unique to Skyrim's lighting or anything else. Wouldn't surprise if it was just Skyrim.

That said, TSS5062 , could you add some bigger particles on the face to add a little variety?

i just jumped in here, saw some Pictures from a chinese webside and dont understand anything.  can i use the esp in pst 113 with the normal heavy Version or is something else needed ?

i appreciate your work,  it works perfect with cbbe bodyslide and bbp. i just would likje to have more sperm in the face, just like the Picture shown from Iuki.i am not happy to registrate on a chinese side, so what are you going to do ?

Beside, has no one notice that the sperm on the ass after anal sex fades away after 3 seconds ? please take a look on that .

I have gone over this in earlier posts.

The body decal is the same as the head decal, it is mapped onto each separate body part and scaled to fit the UV.

Changing one will change them all.

I don't have anything to do with the stuff going on outside LL.

Duration of the decal can be increased somewhat from within Sexlab, and the Skyrim .ini settings.

To drastically change duration you must edit the .esp shader properties of the plugins.

I did a little of that for you guys, but I can't edit everybody's mods.

Any sperm decal texture file will work with the .esp from post 113 so long as its named correctly and in the right place.

Thanks, I never heard about that, will look into it.  I indeed use ENB and HDT and a quarter ton of 4k texture packs.  I am using the SKSE alpha so from what I've read I can jsut add some memory options to the ini file. Also found Memoryblocklog to first find a sane value.

Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 months later...

All you need to do is drop the .esp from post #113 into your data folder

and you should be good to go.

You should backup your existing .Bukkake .esp first. (xobuktest or something like that)

Let me know if it has the desired effect.

You could lengthen the duration even more  of bukkake spell esp from post #113, please ? :)

if you can double or triple the duration of bukkake spell effect on body if possibile ? ^_^

link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19663-sexlab-sperm-replacer/page-6?do=findComment&comment=626285

• 2 months later...

I would like to ask you if I can use your heavy texture as a tattoo pack in slavetats?  I dont plan to use it for anything outside LL.  I bundled the tattoo settings around the textures and plan to share it on the slavetats page.  It makes the texture permanent and allows you to change its color.  It is not perfect, but it is amusing.

• 5 weeks later...

how does this work? i installed it and nothing has changed? Im using some mod which self bukkake or something so that might be using sperm textures from somewhere else im not sure. 

Do you have SexLab installed?

It is a requirement.

Install SexLab first, then manually install the replacer.

Be sure the files go into your Data_textures_Sexlab folder.

You will be prompted to overwrite files.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never figured out how to solve the glowing sperm problem. This "feature" has always been there, with your files or the "vanilla" SexLab textures.

Lowering the transparency in gimp and saving without compression didn't really help.

Is it just a simple

a) texture problem, the settings in

B) meshes (nif files), the

c) shader settings in sexlab.esm or something else?

fRszvSF.jpg

I don't know what to do about it.

I just always thought that I could live with it.

The cum effect is an effect shader, there are some options in the Creation Kit to alter the appearance,

but it will require a bit of trial and error.

NOTE:

Ashal stated that he improved the overly bright cum shaders in the latest release.

after installing LB for all female NPCs  and  Demonica Lilith 1.5.1 for my character, I downloaded the LB version of your mod.  I summoned a Death Hound Brute to see how the textures, alignments and animations from Sexlab and More Nasty Critters looked with LB. when the Brute had finished with my character, she stood up and there wasn't a drop of sperm anywhere on her.  did I miss a step somewhere? I've always used your sperm replacers, especially the Heavy version. you can't beat them for making a slut look like she has been well used.

UPDATE,  I have seen the error of my ways and returned to the ample bosom of the LUSH body.  my girls are covered in spunk once more. HOORAY!

after installing LB for all female NPCs  and  Demonica Lilith 1.5.1 for my character, I downloaded the LB version of your mod.  I summoned a Death Hound Brute to see how the textures, alignments and animations from Sexlab and More Nasty Critters looked with LB. when the Brute had finished with my character, she stood up and there wasn't a drop of sperm anywhere on her.  did I miss a step somewhere? I've always used your sperm replacers, especially the Heavy version. you can't beat them for making a slut look like she has been well used.

UPDATE,  I have seen the error of my ways and returned to the ample bosom of the LUSH body.  my girls are covered in spunk once more. HOORAY!

So long as the files are in the right place, and the SexLab settings are correct,

it should work fine on the LB. If you try again check the SexLab texture folder, and the creature settings in the MCM.

Even the standard sets should show something on the LB.

Good Luck

• 4 months later...

EDIT: 

At first I wasn't able to get this to work.

In case anyone ever seems to have the same issue, I'd figure I"d tell yall what I was doing wrong. Apparently I had two instances of Sexlab installed, one via Mod Organizer and one that was manually installed. The game was only using the installation made via the Mod Organizer, and not the one I had manually installed.

Thus, when I replaced the cum textures, I was replacing the textures that had been included with the Sexlab installation that was installed manually, which wasn't what my game was running.

I went into Mod Organizer, opened up Sexlab's location in explorer, and replaced the textures that came with the Mod Organizer-installed Sexlab, and it worked. 

So basically I was replacing the wrong texture files because the game wasn't actually using the manually installed assets.

OK, did a (very) quick test.  Love the look in your screenies - thanks for your efforts.

Appears to work as intended, however, conflicts with the lactating effect I have from SO2 - switches back and forth from the cum to the lactating nipples lol!

ABT2, though not as nice to look at as your mod, doesn't appear to have this switching effect.  Think I read somewhere here about 'auras' and issues, but I don't have time to check right now, just wanted to do a quick check as this looks so good!

Again, thanks for your hard work! :)

OK, did a (very) quick test.  Love the look in your screenies - thanks for your efforts.

Appears to work as intended, however, conflicts with the lactating effect I have from SO2 - switches back and forth from the cum to the lactating nipples lol!

ABT2, though not as nice to look at as your mod, doesn't appear to have this switching effect.  Think I read somewhere here about 'auras' and issues, but I don't have time to check right now, just wanted to do a quick check as this looks so good!

Thank you.

As far as I know (not all that far) when you apply an effect shader, like the cum shader,

it can either be a membrane shader or magic effect. Only one will be displayed at a time, whatever it is.

I have been told that it is possible to have multiple effect shaders but I have never made it work.

I think the future could be nioverride based textures,

Thank you.

As far as I know (not all that far) when you apply an effect shader, like the cum shader,

it can either be a membrane shader or magic effect. Only one will be displayed at a time, whatever it is.

I have been told that it is possible to have multiple effect shaders but I have never made it work.

I think the future could be nioverride based textures,

The future is brighter lol.

I did a reinstall and cleaned up.  Appears to be working ok so far.  Replaces the lactation (which reappears after) but doesn't keep swapping :)

• 3 months later...

k... let me guess... women bodies only mod?

I think it shows up on the receiver, gender regardless.  There's some animations that place a sperm texture on the giver anyway, if I remember right.  It's just a simple retexture of sexlab's default sperm effect, so if the framework deems it necessary to put it somewhere, this is what will show up.

• 1 month later...