Diary of Mine & Paradise Halls for Paradise Valley Underground Bathhouse by Andragon [WIP]

Diary of Mine & Paradise Halls for Paradise Valley Underground Bathhouse by Andragon [WIP]

View File

This mod is an add-on for the Underground Bathhouse by Andragon to allow DoM (version 4.0 to 4.8 only) or PAHE slaves to take the guest positions in the Valley without screwing too much their behavior.

This mod is SE only, if you are willing to backport it to LE, send me a link, I will update it.

Now with female voicepack. Not a lot of lines in this one but it's always nice to hear their voices.

Contents

PAHE slaves have a special dialogue to join the bathhouse "About Paradise Valley's Bathhouse..."

• Never ever use the default dialogue "About my bathhouse..." for PAHE slaves. It might still be present because I tried to avoid editing UB records.
  • It is recommended not to use the UB dialogues outside of the Valley or the Bathhouse. Some NPCs don't seem to find their way in.
  • This add-on is actually for DoM+PAHE, it might work with PAHE alone or maybe not. You will need DoM version 3.1 or higher.
  • The dialogue tree is a copy of the usual UB dialogue, without the "please", its functionalities are identical. See UB mod description.
  • Merchant, bard, dark area and shackles are not fully tested.
  • Guests and guards should work. Report bugs in the support thread.

When telling a PAH/DoM slave to leave the UB, the slave will switch to follow player.

Slave interaction while in UB is restricted to dialogues and punishments.

• Make sure you are in the Valley before talking to your slaves about the UB or they might not find their way there.
  • All standard PAHE training still applies and you can scold them,  whip them or sex them as usual.
  • DoM moods will update.
  • All behaviors of the slaves in UB are handled by the UB packages overwriting the ones from PAHE.
  • As a consequence you should avoid using PAH/DoM orders: place slaves in furniture, tie them up, pose, wait, ...
  • Most one time interactions are still possible as long as they don't imply changing the behavior of the slave: kiss, body inspection, strip, ...
  • Putting your UB slaves in a bag should be of no consequences as long as you don't release them outside the Valley.
  • If you want to regain full control of your slaves, make them leave the UB first.

Requirements

Requirements are UB, PAHE and PAHE dependencies.

DoM 3 or higher is highly recommended as slaves behavior will be better integrated. Install DoM dependencies too!

Version 4 is compatible with DoM 4 and PAHE standalone. Use 0.1.2 with DoM 3.

I didn't try UB Light, neither any of the recent patches. The standard version by SkubbleBubble  is recommended but  you are free to experiment.

Installation

There are 3 patches in the file:

• ub_pahe.esp is the DoM/PAHE integration into UB
  • ub_zaz.esp is the SE version of the UB patch by @ttpt
  • ub_empty.esp is for the UB to start empty, without any NPC. But for now, the original NPCs come back if you release their position.

Plugins should be loaded after all other UB patches.

For the voicepack, just copy the directory UndergroundBathhouse.esm into sound\Voice\

It is recommended to enter the UB alone through the secret valley entrance, discover the hidden valley by walking to the pool  and exit the valley. Save, reload for UB dialogues to start properly and from now on always use the Hidden Valley shortcut if you have followers or slaves with you.

Please comment and report bugs on the support thread.

I will try to make better pictures...

Bugs

• Slaves won't attach to Zaz furniture anymore!  Install Zaz over UB or remove the directory 'zaz-ultimatedatapack' from UB directory.
  • Can't turn on/off the fire in the kitchen. Use the UB esm file from the download list on this page. WARNING this for SE only!

Acknowledgements

Andragon obiously, SkubbleBubble for converting UB to SE, @ttpt for the Zaz patch and @CliftonJD for countless hours of his time helping on PAHE.

You are also welcome to support me on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/welcome-poll-69591050

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/26/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE PAHE DoM Underground Bathhouse
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Version 0.1.1 is out

- Trying to make the jail works for PAHE slaves. One activator copied from UB, it should work with the separate dark area cell, but it should also be tried without, maybe it works too. Or maybe it's just a huge bug anyhow as I didn't have time to try it now, because I spent too much time finding the activator and now RL is back with a smile.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I used to use UB with PAHE/HSH.  It works even better with the "Lighjtweight and Fixed" version of it:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35557

I had to keep the "Dark Area" as its own cell for performance purposes - So I used that as the training area, and then sent fully trained slaves to the main house where they entertained guests.

The main problem was there wasn't really anywhere good to put the home cage.  I think I console-disabled the bookshelves in one of the storage areas and used that.

Also, I would have liked more space for ZaZ furniture.  I placed some manually in the Dark Area, and a few things in the main house.  Ideally I'd have liked the display room cleared out completely and replaced with a ZaZ playroom - I display everything in LotD's museum, and have for years.

22 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

There are 3 patches in the file:

• ub_pahe.esp is the DoM/PAHE integration into UB
  • ub_zaz.esp is the SE version of the UB patch by @ttpt
  • ub_empty.esp is for the UB to start empty, without any NPC. But for now, the NPCs come back if you release their position.

First big thanks for good work!

In ub_pahe.esp said 2 merged plugins  - ub_Zaz.esp and ub_dom.esp

The same as in ub_empty.esp

So what is this for and why to put zaz.esp to the load order? Or if use ub_pahe/ub_empty then ub_zaz should not be used?

6 minutes ago, nalios said:

First big thanks for good work!

In ub_pahe.esp said 2 merged plugins  - ub_Zaz.esp and ub_dom.esp

The same as in ub_empty.esp

So what is this for and why to put zaz.esp to the load order? Or if use ub_pahe/ub_empty then ub_zaz should not be used?

Those are old messages from creating the plugins. I should clean them.

They are all independent and modify different areas.

Recommended order is after all other UB esm and esp:

ub_zaz.esp -> only if you want zaz furnitures in the dark area

ub_empty.esp -> only if you want to start with an empty Valley.

ub_pahe.esp

Edited by TrollAutokill
18 hours ago, snarfies said:

I used to use UB with PAHE/HSH.  It works even better with the "Lighjtweight and Fixed" version of it:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35557

I had to keep the "Dark Area" as its own cell for performance purposes - So I used that as the training area, and then sent fully trained slaves to the main house where they entertained guests.

The main problem was there wasn't really anywhere good to put the home cage.  I think I console-disabled the bookshelves in one of the storage areas and used that.

Also, I would have liked more space for ZaZ furniture.  I placed some manually in the Dark Area, and a few things in the main house.  Ideally I'd have liked the display room cleared out completely and replaced with a ZaZ playroom - I display everything in LotD's museum, and have for years.

Well if you try the pahe addon with the lightweight UB, tell us how it went.

I always use the dark area in a separate cell, just because it's bigger. But yeah it could be bigger.

Edited by TrollAutokill
23 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

UB seems to be a nice place, if u manage to make it work and compatible with pah that would be awesome indeed, maybe an alternative to hsh?

did you know about this mod DREAD PRISON ? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1142?tab=description

I have Dread Prison which is good, only issue is if you use HSH with it, you cannot control where the slaves wander to as the cells all have same name and they appear in cell block 2, the ship, the tower and everywhere if you tell them to sandbox in PAHE. 

They also manage to teleport through the cell doors :(

19 hours ago, sd2336 said:

About 20 npcs, a bunch of zaz and other decorations, and connects it to the bbls.  

If your NPCs have packages we can certainly extend the addon to make them slave replaceable. But I would need to have the option to replace them with other NPCs available in your original addon like it is in the UB.

I am focusing on UB for now. Hopefully if users like it and help debugging, we can port to the Dread Prison or BBLS easily.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 8/27/2022 at 4:33 AM, snarfies said:

I checked UB light and all the Form IDs were changed, that means copied as new record instead of overwritten.

That means UB light is not compatible with this patch and certainly not with any other UB patch either.

Looking at this mod, leightweight UB, I couldn't see any reason to justify its existence. It's just a compilation of patches and removal of NPCs and dialogues. Which could have been done in a patch very easily without stripping the original author's work.

Edited by TrollAutokill
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

In the bathhouse description it said there is a hidden area with helper button, as well as button to turn werewolf/vamp and cure. Do you by any chance know where it is?

The vampire/werewolf stuff is in the outside hidden area with the standing stones. You have to explore the valley and climb a bit to get to it.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Pandoriux said:

I just noticed recently that the frost atronach  in the kitchen seem to always glitch through its cage. The original post on nexus said it should be fixed but it is still bugged though, any idea?

Give the link to the nexus as there are many versions, all with different fixes. Then I'll compare the scripts and plugins.

7 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Give the link to the nexus as there are many versions, all with different fixes. Then I'll compare the scripts and plugins.

Hmm, my bad, can't find that comment anymore, maybe it wasnt on the original post. Guess i will try some older ver myself to see if any of them solved this

4 hours ago, Pandoriux said:

Hmm, my bad, can't find that comment anymore, maybe it wasnt on the original post. Guess i will try some older ver myself to see if any of them solved this

It's still possible that I patched a version without the fixed astronach. But I need to see the plugin to find the differences.

Edited by TrollAutokill
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, meowmix555 said:

Thanks for the great mod.

One question, it shows an update as of 3/18/23, but I don't see any updated files. Maybe an error from the site.

Thanks !

LL reports an update when the mod description is updated. There is no new version with 3/18/23 update.