Diary of Mine & Paradise Halls for Paradise Valley Underground Bathhouse by Andragon

Solved incompatibility with Underground bathhouse and Zaz furniture, because UB comes with its own version of Zaz meshes.
Work around: install Zaz after UB or remove the UB directory meshes/zaz-ultimatedatapack (if using MO2)

Also corrected missing reference for fire activators in the kitchen. The corrected version of the UB esm (UndergroundBathhouse.esm) is in the download section of this mod.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 4/5/2023 at 6:12 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Solved incompatibility with Underground bathhouse and Zaz furniture, because UB comes with its own version of Zaz meshes.
Work around: install Zaz after UB or remove the UB directory meshes/zaz-ultimatedatapack (if using MO2)

1) OK, in MO2, the only zaz-ultimatedatapack I can find is under the ZaZ mod. I can't find zaz-ultimatedatapack in the Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon. Am I misunderstanding you that we are to remove it from the UB mod? Or did I install UB differently than you?

2) Is it safe to replace the original UndergroundBathhouse.esm with your new version mid game?

Thanks again for trying to keep this old mod working!

2 hours ago, trgdolors said:

1) OK, in MO2, the only zaz-ultimatedatapack I can find is under the ZaZ mod. I can't find zaz-ultimatedatapack in the Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon. Am I misunderstanding you that we are to remove it from the UB mod? Or did I install UB differently than you?

2) Is it safe to replace the original UndergroundBathhouse.esm with your new version mid game?

Thanks again for trying to keep this old mod working!

There are different versions of UB. Mine is the original I believe, and it came with a Zaz directory. If yours didn't it's probably different, you should be fine, and you probably shouldn't bother downloading the modified esm if you have no problem with yours.

Changing the esm mid game should be fine as the differences are minimal. My corrected esm fixes the fire trigger in the kitchen. Is it already working for you? Do you even use it? Don't fix what's working ?

Edited by TrollAutokill

Thanks for the reply! Here is what I am running:

I have Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley 6.09a. I forget what settings I chose (and setting are really important for this temperamental mod), but Dark Area is in its own cell.

Also, I have the following - latest versions, except where noted. All are ESLed if ESPFE Follower - Eslify facegen and voices would let me.

Underground Bathhouse Save Bug Patch

Underground Bathhouse NPC Replacer

Luxury Suit to the Underground Bathhouse Trap Door SSE since I have BBLS, too

I am testing Underground Bathhouse amulet dialogue fix.

I also have your mod here, "Diary of Mine & Paradise Halls for Paradise Valley Underground Bathhouse by Andragon", but I am using version 0.1.2.

1) Kitchen Fire:

So, I went into the kitchen and looked. Which fire are you talking about? The oven thing seems to work as it does bake stuff for me. There is also separately a cooking fire that is on. I did not see a way to turn it off.

2) Version 4.0.4 Missing Master:

The reason I am using version 0.1.2 of your mod here is that I am not currently using your DoM. I am almost out of ESP slots. When I installed 4.0.4, even though the description says it supports PAH standalone, I get a Missing Master for DoM in MO2. Is 4.0.4 supposed to be able to work without DoM?

3) Voicepack Location:

Re: the voice pack here, you write: "For the voicepack, just copy the directory UndergroundBathhouse.esm into sound\Voice\".

Do you mean voices go in actual Skyrim subfolder, instead of MO2? As in "Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Sound\UndergroundBathhouse.esm\" folder?

Or is there an easy way to load it in MO2?

Thanks again!

• 3 months later...