[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Hey guys , i got the mod today and i hope you could answer a couple of newbie questions .

So far i've encountered a few creatures : some  random fish like creature , a tall chick near a shrine of the nine ,some demon like npcs and some captives. For example i tried talking to the chick next to the shrine but there were no dialogue options available.When i interact with the captives i get a few options like - "free her now , later , never etc .When i free a captive i have to fight a zombie and she is released but if i choose something else it says i made the wrong choice. So my question is if there is a quest of some sorts and are there any consequences to what i do with captives and such or is this an atmosphere kinda mod. Cheers

I also noticed there are additional packs like Angelic alliance and so on. Is this download like a basic mod or are those additions included here

Oh wow, I've unpacked the last two patches and suddenly there are tons of missing animations. Strange thing is, even the damage spells cast by non-monster-girl NPCs have changed/missing animations.

[Oh, I see now that it was because I did not use the 31st August patch; I thought the November patch also included that. I think the August patch fixes most of those issues]

need clothes with MonsterGirl special body meshes.

all body parts of monster girls are armors, so they could be break.

and when broken(duabilit? is 0), the monster girls just take off them and be naked.

that is the problem. special skeleton for monster girls broken the naked body mesh.

so need cloth ver of the Monster Girl body parts so when the armor broken, they can change to cloth and avoid problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm rebuilding my oblivion game, and was curious about this mod here. I used it in the past, but it was...questionable in stability, and had a large number of missing textures. Is the newest version of it better? I assume I'm going to have to scour the thread for all the patches, which I'm fine with, just curious if the current (and likely last, sadly) version is worth it.