[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

I always figured out that Emily was Triratna all along. I mean, both were making exactly the same horror graphic novel. He made a really good mod, though. I wonder if anyone will continue with where he left.

Does Emily have her own page?  Out of every thing here, I liked her stuff the best.

He has a DeviantART page but he uses his Triratna name there. I don't remember the URL, though :(

http://triratna.deviantart.com/

She's made some really cute drawings, actually. And posted several screenshots from there as "Emily" :P She doesn't seem to have posted anything there lately though. Last post says "retire from modding completely", which was in 2012. We're grateful that wasn't true :lol:

/Mumin

Triratna is a guy :P He must have changed the gender after the whole "Emily" deal, but he spent a looong time here being open about his real gender.

I always figured out that Emily was Triratna all along. I mean, both were making exactly the same horror graphic novel. He made a really good mod, though. I wonder if anyone will continue with where he left.

Does Emily have her own page?  Out of every thing here, I liked her stuff the best.

He has a DeviantART page but he uses his Triratna name there. I don't remember the URL, though :(

She's made some really cute drawings, actually. And posted several screenshots from there as "Emily" :P She doesn't seem to have posted anything there lately though. Last post says "retire from modding completely", which was in 2012. We're grateful that wasn't true :lol:

/Mumin

Triratna is a guy :P He must have changed the gender after the whole "Emily" deal, but he spent a looong time here being open about his real gender.

Heh! Hope all those other horror-stories were roleplaying too then. It would be a relief.

/Mumin

Heh! Hope all those other horror-stories were roleplaying too then. It would be a relief.

I don't know if it was roleplaying or an actual dual personality disorder thing, but I am pretty sure all what "Emily" spoke of about his "real life" was made up. I guess he took too seriously the "be the little girl" thing :P

Any one got like a basic run down of this? I got this, and so far only found a couple of things. Look for a basic cheat sheet of sorts of were to find the more exotics for my slave collection. This collection is huge and so far just found some sea creatures near the sea, and the spider girls.

Any one got like a basic run down of this? I got this, and so far only found a couple of things. Look for a basic cheat sheet of sorts of were to find the more exotics for my slave collection. This collection is huge and so far just found some sea creatures near the sea, and the spider girls.

I could guide, what would you like to find?

Honestly don't even 100% know whats in this. Like I said I just found the sea creatures near the ocean out by fancy ugly green helm that lets me see in the dark. And I found the spider chick in a mine near the fort you can capture. I am looking for more attractive ones for a slave collection, and I have found quite a few places around the map but never gone dungeon crawling. I also found out I can't seem to pack slave these exotic monster girls, I am thinking it has to do with spell resistance, I got a mod with a proper knock out club, the slaver one I got casts knock for 60 secs not knock out, and they do resist the knock out effect, but I swing 3-4 times and eventually they go down.

The ones shown on page one for instance I would want to try and find, are naga, one appears to be a plant creature, and a couple of flying ones I never seen. Nice just figured out I was out of date, I did the all in one and it only got me to 1.2. Went through quite a few pages of this and missing tons of cool stuff. Now just need to figure out if every thing is on the main page as far as updates are concerned, after all the creator got banned so not 100% certain if every thing made it into the first post. 

But from what I seen so far, Naga, mermaids or fish folk, fauns, satires, any crazy dungeons full of captives are all on my wish list. Need to level up a little more though, got a good beat down in a mine, had to cheat and knock out everything in it then kill them, to survive it. With all the mods I never really leveled a whole lot since load ins have a 1/10 chance to crash and there is so much crap I have yet to see or try. Doesn't help I never played before last week, and I installed a good 8 gigs or so of mods in before playing it once lol.

Honestly don't even 100% know whats in this. Like I said I just found the sea creatures near the ocean out by fancy ugly green helm that lets me see in the dark. And I found the spider chick in a mine near the fort you can capture. I am looking for more attractive ones for a slave collection, and I have found quite a few places around the map but never gone dungeon crawling. I also found out I can't seem to pack slave these exotic monster girls, I am thinking it has to do with spell resistance, I got a mod with a proper knock out club, the slaver one I got casts knock for 60 secs not knock out, and they do resist the knock out effect, but I swing 3-4 times and eventually they go down.

The ones shown on page one for instance I would want to try and find, are naga, one appears to be a plant creature, and a couple of flying ones I never seen.

well, they'res cow girls in the minotaur camp, right next this one captureable fort near bruma(i think its bruma), ive seen gimps in dungeons, and chicks dressed in voidwalker armor randomly spawn in the forest.

also, if you go into greywatch (near lewhinn)(sp?) there's a tiger woman inside

I may not have installed the mod right but the creep room in anvil church says test room? I guess it was never finished?

Yes, sadly, since our favored Emily has been banned. For how long no idea. However it's postponed works. Anyway you might want to try some Necromancer's Dungeon. I forgot the name. But you should find it interesting. Latest mod with good armor there. Not forgot to mention Vilverin, 1st crowded dungeon. You can also find Angels lots of em in Temple of One at Imperial City Temple District, and captives inside some prison at certain city. Captive mermaid folks near the Leyawiin East Gate. Tigers at Anvil when you tried to finish Fighters Guild Quest "Rat". Hmmm, some Frawn or Faun at Forrest (North of Clavacius Vile's Shrine), usually random though.

I have no idea why, but this mod gives me tons of CTDs for several different reasons, and I'm 99% sure I've installed everything correctly. Entering the 'Imperial Aquarium' gives me a guaranteed CTD; dying summoned creatures this mod adds make me CTD; among other things. Not to mention missing meshes everywhere.

Anyone else have these issues? What am I doing wrong?

imperial aquarium?

I have no idea why, but this mod gives me tons of CTDs for several different reasons, and I'm 99% sure I've installed everything correctly. Entering the 'Imperial Aquarium' gives me a guaranteed CTD; dying summoned creatures this mod adds make me CTD; among other things. Not to mention missing meshes everywhere.

Nothing. I haven´t tested your locations, but I crash when going near Fort Nikel, just to the west of the imperial city.

Besides those crashes, the mod is pure awesomeness.

What we need is a kind soul to go through it and fix the mess...

imperial aquarium?

In Anvil, right by the Anvil Castle.

imperial aquarium?

Where there exactly?? (searched for 20 mins an didn't find anything)

imperial aquarium?

go inside the castle walls, turn left, toward the fountain/well and you'll find a door

imperial aquarium?

I can't be more specific. It's inside the area that leads to the castle. The one with the little 'garden' (although, I'm not sure if that was added by MG too). Right before the actual door to the castle, there is a small entrance to the left.

The catch with the aquanostrum is if use Wrye Brash to install it for some reason hates overriding some files. I had to manually install the monster girl patches to get the aquarium to show up in my game, it also seem to have made it a pinch more stable, but only a pinch certain spells seem to try and crash my game... Knowing my luck something in the base install folder didn't override something else so certain summons crash the game, or heck could just be a mesh or texture didn't want to copy over so it crashes when it can't find the right one...

Once you for a fact install the patch with it, its really hard to miss the door, just use local map and it is clear as day as to its location, before however nothing was listed on the local map and no door present visually. But like last poster said not much there was kind of disapointing, but meh I got to see the mermaids in game finally.

hey guys, its workin great now, except merfolk have no hands or hair, infact, all the aquatic ladies dont

Yes, hands don't show.

Somehow 1DRAGONClaw -> Meshes\00MonstergirlLover\Claws3hand.nif is not working.

Texture is missing: Textures\XEOT\dragon\upperbodyfemale.dds

This can be found in XEOSP 1.0

Meshes\00MonstergirlLover\gorgonLower.nif and Meshes\00MonstergirlLover\gorgonupperDM.nif are missing

Can be found in Meshes\MONSTERGIRL-AMAZON\medusa.

With these files all Aquamer show up in editor.