ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

1 hour ago, Pamatronic said:

Didn't try to actually build any new bodies/accessories. But the prebuilt ones (or at least the 2 I was able to try) work.
As others have already mentioned, the new zapworld is pretty much impossible to enter without the game instantly freezing (yes, I did download a basic enb with enboost). but that didnt work either. In the End, uninstalling enb and disabling pretty much every other mod exept the bare essentials gave me a few minutes of exploring. But still with frequent freezes. (Even The CK would crash if you try to load in the area.)

Meshes and textures are in place. I couldn't find any errors here (I looked around in the underground testzone as well).

And something I noticed:
Apparently you or someone else who did scripting work on this decided to do the DD thing and make cuffs completely non-removable. Even by scripts or console commands.
For the love of god, please get that "feature" out again, it will cause countless hours of headaches for everyone involved...

And because people like images...
During my short time in the zone, I managed to take few shots of the "Relevant" devices

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the feedback-so the content is working. But: no-...!...no!...The offset-lock function can be easily switched off. After installation it is activated, or if you reset the framework-it has to be switched off then. Functionally it is comparable with DFW (deviousframework), which had the same effect on this mechanic. DD mechanics have nothing to do with this-those are working in a different way. Glad to hear that the code is strong. ZAP also offers two other lock-mechanics, which can be used a) with activators as furniturws and B) the absolute framework-mechanic by coding and calling the inner framework-mechanic, which is housing with 4-5 assets inside of the MCM. Anyway is tha for coding. So this is now quite a flexible system.

Anyway am I little confused about the different way, how the testzone is working, depending on different computers-it ´s little sad that I had no time for a professional optimizing but the wishes for a release have been more relevant. The testzone-behavior has no influence on the gameplay inside of other cells or in the whole skyrim world. So this is simply an option. More better to invest the time into relevant new mods.

My CK here is TUNED-I mentioned it sometimes in the past. I also TUNED SKYRIM to get a best out of it. SKYRIM and CK are not crashing-never. Nothing is more bad to edit and then to get a crash-that ´s a NO GO.  It is here stabil working and if you know the handling exactly, you do not get any sort of problems with it while editing that open world of ZAP. Anyway is this performance of the CK also depending on the settings of your GPU-setting for it/for the game. I do not use automatical-software like the NVIDIA-tool for the game-settings (I forgot that name)..I do that always manually, until I have ideal working stuff. This all is a process and it took some time-please do not await to solve such problems quickly. As you also use maybe a well hardware-sorted computer, this stuff is working. This work I handled in the past with a Gforce1080, and an i7, asus board-quite mid or lower class-computer. It ´s more a settings-problem.

Edited by t.ara
7 hours ago, t.ara said:

Later, but not today or tomorrow. I have to prepare my game to play with CBBE-HDT at first-means I need to change some things as I have the stuff installed MANUALLY to prevent kills of mod-managers. And btw. is a manual installation CLEAN. Things like having installation errors can not happen-anyway is the mod here also manually installed. I really am afraid of mod-managers-they can waste your game-same for LOOT. (which I tested lot of time with always nonsence results: nothing is better than to create a serious and manual prepared load-order)

My bad. Speaking of which: would it help you if we future CBBE user were to download the UNP version now to give feedbacks on what we can or should we just wait for the actual CBBE version?

53 minutes ago, gin1 said:

My bad. Speaking of which: would it help you if we future CBBE user were to download the UNP version now to give feedbacks on what we can or should we just wait for the actual CBBE version?

I made a copy of my SSD, now I try to INSTALL the CBBE relevant stuff....I have to do that manually...this takes a while-then I need a work-process-I did n´t do that for YEARS....so let me do that please and wait please how long it takes.

I would wait for the CBBE-version, of course !!! -If you like CBBE....of course please wait...maybe I also like CBBE in future:-)))

Hi @t.ara
Thanks for the google drive link. I was able to grab the whole thing pretty quickly because of it.

As for install, it doesnt seem to work with Nemisis.

I get the following error

"

ERROR(1035): Missing required option

File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack7_List.txt

Line: 3349

"

If I remove folder anim7 then rerun I get this error.

"

ERROR(4002): Invalid AAprefix. Please contact the mod author

File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack8_List.txt

Line: 784

AAset: AAprefix ztw

Failed to generate behavior

"

I have tried regular FNIS, it completed but gave this warning.

"Reading ZaZAnimationPack9 V9.00 ...     ChAnims:309(67)     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.4%
        NOTE: ZaZAnimationPack9 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided"

anyone gets like this bunch of missing animation like me in FNIS? (Not full)

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA001.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA002.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA003.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA004.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA005.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA006.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA007.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA008.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA009.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA010.hkx<<

Kind of makes you want to install LE again. But is the headake worth it ? Probally not..... Im sure the 10gb of assets has some good things. But why not add to 64bitrim content - at least you can play 64bit and it be pretty stable. LE is cool dont get me wrong and has alot of legacy content and maybe some more options- but 64bit works just so much better.

2 minutes ago, NiaticLabs said:

Kind of makes you want to install LE again. But is the headake worth it ? Probally not..... Im sure the 10gb of assets has some good things. But why not add to 64bitrim content - at least you can play 64bit and it be pretty stable. LE is cool dont get me wrong and has alot of legacy content and maybe some more options- but 64bit works just so much better.

This discussion is not helping you inside of this thread....This mod is straight for SKYRIM. I ´m really sorry.

27 minutes ago, CeBlue123 said:

anyone gets like this bunch of missing animation like me in FNIS? (Not full)

>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA001.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA002.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA003.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA004.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA005.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA006.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA007.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA008.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA009.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: ZazAPOA010.hkx<<

And what we do have here?

How can the pack suddenly loose some animations?...My feedback so far has been that we don´t miss files.

Those are the first of ten offset animations of the ZAP 7-animation directory...hmmmmm what happened on your system.....

Means you have maybe ....deleted the version 7....but that can ´t be because FNIS has the behavior-file-of course went something wrong.... with a mod-organizer....

I would check which mod now is officially installed by the MO and then deinstall it. Then check the folders if everything is CLEAN.

Then run FNIS. If then it ´s error-free, you can install the PACK by using the MO- again. ZAP 9 has all animation content of the whole ZAP inside of it, you have three behavior-files, which point to three different animation-folders, which work all together at the same time.

After this action you should be fine.

Edited by t.ara
15 minutes ago, gender65 said:

Thank you for your work !!! These are divinely new devices and animations ! I ran around the test location everything works flawlessly, there are no freezes like the others there, apparently their hardware is weak. Thank you very much!

That ´s really nice...anyway can ´t I await that everybody has a "stronger" computer...I maybe can do something against this problems, later....

1 hour ago, -alpha- said:

Hi @t.ara
Thanks for the google drive link. I was able to grab the whole thing pretty quickly because of it.

As for install, it doesnt seem to work with Nemisis.

I get the following error

"

ERROR(1035): Missing required option

File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack7_List.txt

Line: 3349

"

If I remove folder anim7 then rerun I get this error.

"

ERROR(4002): Invalid AAprefix. Please contact the mod author

File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack8_List.txt

Line: 784

AAset: AAprefix ztw

Failed to generate behavior

"

I have tried regular FNIS, it completed but gave this warning.

"Reading ZaZAnimationPack9 V9.00 ...     ChAnims:309(67)     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.4%
        NOTE: ZaZAnimationPack9 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided"

Got it???

12 hours ago, t.ara said:

so we need to look for a foreign letter inside of a file (i guess I adopted a foreign letter-name somewhere?)..bs folder check-if there ´s nothing like that, this error may be a result of the mod-manager or of windows itself.-If nothing is helping, you can extract the pack and install it manually-which then is working. There´s no such file, which has 260 characters, indeed not. Anyway will I also check that reason out today.

tried the fix and installs now thanks

@t.ara

Vielen Dank für diesen Release. :) Ich bin ziemlich sicher dass du nach all der Zeit, die du an ZAP9 gearbeitet hast, auch ein wenig erleichtert bist, dieses Biest endlich aus dem Haus zu haben (wenn ich es mal so ausdrücken darf). Ein dickes fettes "Danke!" für all deine Mühe. Ich bin zwar einer der bösen bösen SE-Nutzer, und somit nicht zur Party eingeladen, aber ich habe über die Jahre, wo ich noch auf LE unterwegs war, deine Threads verfolgt und weiß daher zumindest im Ansatz, wieviel Zeit, Nerven und Arbeit du hier reingesteckt hast. Und dafür bedanke ich mich. Respekt und Hut ab. *zwei Daumen hoch*

---------------------------

English Translation:

Many thanks for this release. :) I'm pretty sure that after all the time that went into ZAP9, you're pretty relieved to have this beast out of the house (if I'm permitted to say it this way).

A big fat "Thank you!" for all your efforts. And while I am just one of the evil evil SE Users, and thus not invited to the party, I have followed your threads over the years while I was still on LE and thus know, at least in part, how much time, nerves and effort you have put into this. And that is what I say thanks for. Much respect and hat-tipping from me. *two thumbs up*

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Got it???

I actually managed to get it working using both.
Added everything as normal, ran FNIS.

Moved the animation folders 789 to another folder.
Ran Nemisis
moved folders 789 back.
DIdnt think it would work but it is.

5 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

I actually managed to get it working using both.
Added everything as normal, ran FNIS.

Moved the animation folders 789 to another folder.
Ran Nemisis
moved folders 789 back.
DIdnt think it would work but it is.

and in future you will explain to me what you did if you don ´t mind-I need somebody, who can lead me to also use nemesis, later....is ZAP now running by FNIS or by NEMESIS..??

NEMESIS is offering probably some features, which I can not have by using FNIS. I think about behaviors with NEW MOTION.

2 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

@t.ara

Vielen Dank für diesen Release. :) Ich bin ziemlich sicher dass du nach all der Zeit, die du an ZAP9 gearbeitet hast, auch ein wenig erleichtert bist, dieses Biest endlich aus dem Haus zu haben (wenn ich es mal so ausdrücken darf). Ein dickes fettes "Danke!" für all deine Mühe. Ich bin zwar einer der bösen bösen SE-Nutzer, und somit nicht zur Party eingeladen, aber ich habe über die Jahre, wo ich noch auf LE unterwegs war, deine Threads verfolgt und weiß daher zumindest im Ansatz, wieviel Zeit, Nerven und Arbeit du hier reingesteckt hast. Und dafür bedanke ich mich. Respekt und Hut ab. *zwei Daumen hoch*

---------------------------

English Translation:

Many thanks for this release. :) I'm pretty sure that after all the time that went into ZAP9, you're pretty relieved to have this beast out of the house (if I'm permitted to say it this way).

A big fat "Thank you!" for all your efforts. And while I am just one of the evil evil SE Users, and thus not invited to the party, I have followed your threads over the years while I was still on LE and thus know, at least in part, how much time, nerves and effort you have put into this. And that is what I say thanks for. Much respect and hat-tipping from me. *two thumbs up*

Das ist wirklich ein netter Kommentar. Ich habe nach wie vor sehr viel Spaß am Spiel und wenn ich früher die Möglichkeit gehabt hätte, (wenn ich überhaupt auf die Idee gekommen wäre) wäre ich eventuell auch Teil einer professionellen Manschaft geworden, die nette Spielinhalte schafft. Das ist ein total künstlerisches, kreatives Feld. Ich freue mich über Jeden, den ich for SKYRIM auf diese Weise wieder begeistern kann, ob SE oder LE. Es hat mir viel SPASS gemacht, Teil dieser Community sein zu dürfen, es gab schlechte Momente und auch die Guten.

Letzten Endes stelle ich fest, dass ich recht konstant bei der Sache war. Das soll auch so bleiben:-)))

Edited by t.ara

Using Vortex - Uninstalled everything - getting this error. Any suggestions?

FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wyre Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

image.png.5dfb7086b787c78ec11a08912b05818b.png

Hardly anything else installed

image.png.15f6204ed28add52c3a3f8b11cedf6e5.png

Only seem to have ZaZAnimationPack folders 789 installed. I see no refernce to FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt in the download..

Edited by nexusmexus1234

Ich finde es nervig, dass bei fast jedem Zaz-Furniture irgendwelche Fesseln/Knebel angelegt werden ... außerdem müllt das Zeug das Inventar zu.

Häufig gibts die Meldung, dass Fessel XY nicht angelegt werden kann.

Kannst du bitte einen optionalen Patch erstellen, der dies deaktiviert?

24 minutes ago, nexusmexus1234 said:

Using Vortex - Uninstalled everything - getting this error. Any suggestions?

FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wyre Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

image.png.5dfb7086b787c78ec11a08912b05818b.png

Hardly anything else installed

image.png.15f6204ed28add52c3a3f8b11cedf6e5.png

Only seem to have ZaZAnimationPack folders 789 installed. I see no refernce to FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt in the download..

Vortex, LOOT and wyre bash all together...that is the most worst scenario I can imagine...

At this state of installation, I would at firt deinstall with both managers-and if both are telling the mod is being deinstalled I would search for the file-structure of the game if it is really cleaned. That means that you have to take care manually, that all the folders of the zap-pack are gone...all the content of the pack, which you can seperatly UNZIP and see what is inside, you have to delete from your installation of skyrim. After that action, you run maybe BODYSLIDE again and FNIS again to get back you last state of your skyrim-installation, BEFORE you got this nonsence.

As soon this is all done and you got back your state, before you have installed ZAP, you then should be able to install ZAP again. If you use WYREBASH, you drag the 7z-file (the single-file, which is been created from the download(s)-a single file !!! onto the wyre-bash installation-window. After the file has been added you then can install the mod by marking it.

I can only please you to use ONLY one mod-organizer-if you are familar with WYRE-BASH and if you have wyre bash concretly choosen as your skyrim-mod-manager, so please stay only with that tool. If otherwise you have used VORTEX for all your games, then use vortex all alone.  In that case you have to deinstall wyre bash for best. Mixing installers seem to me to become a nightmare....

The most serious way is a manual installation and if you have UNZIPPED all the files of ZAP, you can also MANUALLY put them to their correct folders. After that, you simply activate the esm.file of ZAP inside your mod-manager and you basically will see, that ZAP is quite sitting on an upper place in the load order itself...normally this mod is easy to become installed correct. After that, you run FNIS and it should be error-free. After that you can run to creat your suiting shapes of the clothing of zap for body-slide.

That ´s it.

I’m only using vortex and loot.  I do not ever recal installing wyre bash.  Zap 8+ worked perfectly without this error.  Thank you for your help and creating this wonderful mod.  I don’t see any problems in game but I did not get this error on zap 8. So maybe it’s not a problem.  

14 hours ago, t.ara said:

I made a copy of my SSD, now I try to INSTALL the CBBE relevant stuff....I have to do that manually...this takes a while-then I need a work-process-I did n´t do that for YEARS....so let me do that please and wait please how long it takes.

I would wait for the CBBE-version, of course !!! -If you like CBBE....of course please wait...maybe I also like CBBE in future:-)))

Okay, I'll be patiently waiting for CBBE then. Thanks!

19 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thank you very much-I hope you specially will get new inspirations with all the new stuff:-)))

I just noticed that you seperated for the body model. So, I'll have to wait for the CBBE version :classic_happy:

But that's fine :classic_smile: