ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

12 hours ago, xboronx said:

If you don't mind a small request:

Once you finished the CBBE files can you post a comparison screenshot how the same scene looks with your usual unp character you use vs. your cbbe character?

Yes, I can-i can tell you that the CBBE body is also very beautiful-perhaps with one of this luxury skins like fair skin complexion...little to strong shaddows on the normal-maps, but it can being edited quite easy with little gimp-shop.

UUNP is little more complex because of it ´s unified bodies-but they do not suit to my taste, except. the dreamgirl-body...but such body you can also create by using limitless slidersetting, or negative or over 100-settings...which is possible by typing the numbers directly into the slider-windows.

CBBE has nice knee-texture-more straight legs, little less polygons and no special body-shapes as an extra...UUNP-bodies do a litte LACK on bending the hip-to-leg while walking...weight-painting is not perfect. CBBE has more professional breast and nipple-mesh-more symmetric, more professional at all. Only my personal impression.

It´s not really important, what you choose-cbbe is more easy for the handling inside bodyslide-less sliders and maybe it has been the first model of a body....UUNP maybe has been created later-maybe the weights of the cbbe have been copied...

I think in between that this doesn ´t really MATTER....you can also prepare your game to switch between them....from time to time it maybe is a little and nice change:-))

12 hours ago, Harvald said:

Hi Tara 

erst einmal Herzlichen Glückwunsch und Danke. Konnte dich deine Arbeit endlich selbst überzeugen. was ich gesehen habe gefällt mir jedenfalls sehr.

Wie du dir denken kannst geht bei mir erst einmal alles durch das nifskope und die Ideenmaschine kommt langsam in Fahrt. aber da ist noch eine Menge was ich durchdenken muss.

Ein Problem habe ich jedoch entdeckt. Es betrifft zazcuffsiron black und brown. Ich nutze Paradies halls reborn von clifton und dort gibt es einen Dialog "I'm going to make shure you stay here." Danach erscheint ein Auswahlmenü mit dem Punkt "Only the hardest iron for you". Bei Auswahl dieses Features wurde eine mesh aus dem Inventar entnommen und ins Inventar des NPC transferiert, angelegt und eine oder mehrere kniende gefesselte ZAZAnimation abgespielt. Das funktioniert in ZAP9 nicht mehr. Soweit vorhanden werden Lederstreifen entnommen und die Animation abgespielt oder eben auch nicht. Daher die Frage hast du irgend ein Schlüsselwort, das in ZAP8+ noch vorhanden war entfernt oder geändert und könntest du es eventuell wieder ergänzen.  Die ID kann es nicht sein denn ich habe immer noch die gleiche Anzahl des Items im Inventar.

Tja...erstmal vielen Dank:-))

keine Ahnung, zap 8plus ist einfach ein "untermod" dieses packs, also baut alles direkt aufeinander auf...zusätzliche Funktionen sollten das nicht beeinflussen, allerding mal die MCM funktionen der LOCK-assets weghaken....restraints-lock=off.

Keine keywords, die sich da verändert haben...

8 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

While waiting (no rush) for CBBE version I found and added Whiterun Brothel to my game and paid it a visit.  Whilst I know it was a huge undertaking to make it and time is always in short supply I did wonder if you had any plans for a similar (even a smaller mod) in a similar style using  Version 9  when it is complete. I appreciate the upkeep and bug fixing of these style mods are a lot of work but I was just curious.. I love Whiterun Brothel and the Slooty Ninja and hope one day you will make a similar mod once again.. 

I´ll create a NEW whiterum Brothel for us...that will be coming with a new CUSTOM-layout-house....i have crazy cool ideas...the older WB is far too large and I made it as a greenhorn, this time it will become very much finer:-))

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I´ll create a NEW whiterum Brothel for us...that will be coming with a new CUSTOM-layout-house....i have crazy cool ideas...the older WB is far too large and I made it as a greenhorn, this time it will become very much finer:-))

It is good news, but you have so large and empty ZAZ world, where all conflicts may be controllable. Just so many mods touches Whiterun location.

5 hours ago, gin1 said:

So I did a small test run with Zap9 to explore and stuff while waiting the CBBE version:
@t.ara Great job on Zap World and all the furnitures! I expecially like the Medieval Torture devices while they are not functionnal, the will make great addition in some player homes. I noticed the moving chains, nice touch! no problem getting in and out of the furnitures and equiping stuffs (for the PC at least)

I had 1 CTD and my follower-NPC test subject had problems following me but you said it was just meant to be a test zone so not real problems.
Just small remarks :

• while building bodyslides, I got the message saying that the following sets failed because of a failure to load input nif :  ZaZBreastChainRagdoll, zazButterflyDressLong, zazCheongsam2, zazFullBodyRopeDummy, zazLongSkirtTEST, zazNexBikiniSlim
  • the glass coffins cannot be used (someone pointed it already iirc)

what are the medieval torture devices???-moving chains...yes, clutter....ther´s still one place where the mod is really going ctd-but this error until now i have not found out-it is a single nif-file causing inside of the castle, there somewhere inside of the second dungeon, where the iron-maiden is standing...as soon the cam is touching it, It ´s going to cause a crash...till now I sadly could not locate that...

your mentioned bodyslide-files can be deleted, as the stuff is not used in zap...i´ll clen that assets inside and for the next update, then, together with cbbe....upload...

yes, the glass coffins maybe have been dissapeared for some mistery reasons.....furniture is available by choosing it right from the cell, the ck has no data really-strange thing so far....i can recreate those files today...i need to understand what has happened-or maybe i am too stupid to find their correct folder...

Just now, crococat said:

It is good news, but you have so large and empty ZAZ world, where all conflicts may be controllable. Just so many mods touches Whiterun location.

we can find a good place for it...:-))

55 minutes ago, crococat said:

Had merged some files and program check errors for all files and that was about ZAZ

Reveal hidden contents

this looks to me as if you wanted it to be working for skyrim se...??

19 minutes ago, Harvald said:

Nachtrag:

Ich finde in den Texturen eine ganze Anzahl von jpc codierten texturen? Sind die überflüssig.

Bin mit Ordenator drüber gegangen habe Unmengen von Mipmaps ergänzt und Texturen komprimiert 790.000 kb Ersparnis und bessere performance..

Das klingt nach einer guten Hilfe/Verbesserung für den texture-folder. Dennoch ist mipmapping systematisch nicht immer sinnvoll und es verringert die Performance etwa um ein Drittel/Bild. Gerade die Creation Engine bringt so schön scharfe Texturen und klare Texturen, wie sie von anderen Engines kaum wiedergegeben werden können. Komprimieren ist "Sünde":-))...lol

Ich sehe mir mal Ordenator an...

3 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

Unglaublich gut! Fantastisch! Es funktioniert auch alles. 

Leider stürzt das Programm regelmäßig ab, wenn man sich Outdoor begibt. Obwohl mein Rechner ziemlich leistungsstark ist, Gibt es da einen Tip, um den ctd zu vermeiden`?

die ini´s etwas tunen, die gpu schön passend einstellen...auch für den editor geht das...naja-ich hatte zuvor einen i7 (vielleicht 7-8 kerne), asus x79 board-150Euro-gebraucht, etwas speicher und eine 1080gtx...darauf habe ich das alles so erstellt.-also die settings sind relevanter...probieren:-)

Die Dinge sind halt nicht optimiert und die engine sollte trotzdem immer teile der graphik sauber löschen und anderes material laden...so ist das ja eigentlich gedacht...die dinge in der zap-welt liegen nicht so weit auseinander-und es gibt keine LOD..da muss jeder jetzt durch-oder die ersten mods abwarten-oder springen....

coc zbftropichouse

coc zbffarmhouse

coc zbfwhorehouse

coc zbfshipwreck

coc zbfcathedral (kleine cathedral-die große habe ich aus der map entfernt, nicht passend an der stelle)

coc zbfinn

coc zbfwarehouse (die ALTE TESTZONE)

coc zbfTestzone

und Du hast die MAP (ohne extrakarte-keine ahnung wie man die anlegt-schade eigentlich-viellecht geht das über CK wenn LOD erstellt wird)-dazu war ja keine ZEIT mehr- zuviel DRUCK für Veröffendlichung....LOL ein immer gutes Argument, wenn´s um den letzen Schliff geht:-)))

19 minutes ago, Londo101 said:

Unglaublich gut! Fantastisch! Es funktioniert auch alles. 

Leider stürzt das Programm regelmäßig ab, wenn man sich Outdoor begibt. Obwohl mein Rechner ziemlich leistungsstark ist, Gibt es da einen Tip, um den ctd zu vermeiden`?

Ähnlich dachte ich gestern Nacht-als ich durch die ZAP-world in SE lief...ja das ist alles schneller, und leider auch hübscher....LEIDER BESSER...lach....

Wir werden das schon noch alles hinbekommen....irgendwie:-)=))))

12 minutes ago, t.ara said:

die ini´s etwas tunen, die gpu schön passend einstellen...auch für den editor geht das...naja-ich hatte zuvor einen i7 (vielleicht 7-8 kerne), asus x79 board-150Euro-gebraucht, etwas speicher und eine 1080gtx...darauf habe ich das alles so erstellt.-also die settings sind relevanter...probieren:-)

Die Dinge sind halt nicht optimiert und die engine sollte trotzdem immer teile der graphik sauber löschen und anderes material laden...so ist das ja eigentlich gedacht...die dinge in der zap-welt liegen nicht so weit auseinander-und es gibt keine LOD..da muss jeder jetzt durch-oder die ersten mods abwarten-oder springen....

coc zbftropichouse

coc zbffarmhouse

coc zbfwhorehouse

coc zbfshipwreck

coc zbfcathedral (kleine cathedral-die große habe ich aus der map entfernt, nicht passend an der stelle)

coc zbfinn

coc zbfwarehouse (die ALTE TESTZONE)

coc zbfTestzone

und Du hast die MAP (ohne extrakarte-keine ahnung wie man die anlegt-schade eigentlich-viellecht geht das über CK wenn LOD erstellt wird)-dazu war ja keine ZEIT mehr- zuviel DRUCK für Veröffendlichung....LOL ein immer gutes Argument, wenn´s um den letzen Schliff geht:-)))

Ja, springen funktioniert gut. Hoffentlich finde ich all die tollen Sachen auch alle Indoor...

52 minutes ago, t.ara said:

what are the medieval torture devices???-moving chains...yes, clutter....ther´s still one place where the mod is really going ctd-but this error until now i have not found out-it is a single nif-file causing inside of the castle, there somewhere inside of the second dungeon, where the iron-maiden is standing...as soon the cam is touching it, It ´s going to cause a crash...till now I sadly could not locate that...

your mentioned bodyslide-files can be deleted, as the stuff is not used in zap...i´ll clen that assets inside and for the next update, then, together with cbbe....upload...

yes, the glass coffins maybe have been dissapeared for some mistery reasons.....furniture is available by choosing it right from the cell, the ck has no data really-strange thing so far....i can recreate those files today...i need to understand what has happened-or maybe i am too stupid to find their correct folder...

The thumb screwer, the head crusher, the Iron maiden, the rack... "Medieval" might be anachronistic so let's just call them torture devices. 
Maybe it was there that I had the CTD as I was checking the stuffs inside the castle when it happened.

This info might be of little help if at all but I tried to spawn the glass coffin using the spell from Zaz Helper Addon Mod by Tyrant, the coffin appeared but could not be used nor selected with Jaxonz Positioner. 

1 hour ago, gin1 said:

The thumb screwer, the head crusher, the Iron maiden, the rack... "Medieval" might be anachronistic so let's just call them torture devices. 
Maybe it was there that I had the CTD as I was checking the stuffs inside the castle when it happened.

This info might be of little help if at all but I tried to spawn the glass coffin using the spell from Zaz Helper Addon Mod by Tyrant, the coffin appeared but could not be used nor selected with Jaxonz Positioner. 

ahh okay, no this stuff has to work ... that would be a shame if I create such stuff and it is only deco---no, this are working furnitures...

That CTD is that one, which I mentioned earlier...maybe one can find the file....it is part inside of that torture-room with the torture devices...that ´s the last and only place, which has a real technical problem, caused by a nif-file.

18 hours ago, t.ara said:

Fine, I am in progress with CBBE..but that will last some more days....

Don't rush on my account. I won't update this for a long time, regardless. This is one of the mods that scare the crap out of me to update. So many other mods depend on this, and they usually need to be updated to work with this. So take your time. I was just sayin', "CBBE would be nice", that's all. I just throw shit out there, and if it sticks, great, if it doesn't, ah well, no biggie. You do you. I'm just glad these mods exist. You mod-makers are awesome.

For anyone who still getting encounter crashing when enter zap world try use enb and skse setting too keep prevent from game crash
image.png.e87e79ce6cf2cfe7f97be9a70b1bff45.png
if you still keep getting crash try to set Memory
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256
-------
In ENB setting
try set
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true 
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
This 2 setting necessary
-------
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024
VideoMemorySizeMb=3968 <------ (this 1 not necessary to set because AutodetectVideomem set to true)
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

If you want load your game faster use Plugin Skse Preloader

2 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Don't rush on my account. I won't update this for a long time, regardless. This is one of the mods that scare the crap out of me to update. So many other mods depend on this, and they usually need to be updated to work with this. So take your time. I was just sayin', "CBBE would be nice", that's all. I just throw shit out there, and if it sticks, great, if it doesn't, ah well, no biggie. You do you. I'm just glad these mods exist. You mod-makers are awesome.

Thank you very much....I try putting into CBBE same detailed work like I did with UUNP, do not worry...I now play CBBE, too:-)))

Maybe I might ask here:

FOR SE i want SKYUI 5.2 suit to match to 3840x1600 screen format...I checked out DEAR DIARY to surround the UI old-style and format-mismatch nonsence-not I get CTD as soon I open the inventory...all the other dialogue-menues seem to work....or maybe one has an easy way for OLD SKYUI5.2 to match?...

Thank you in advance...i need easy stuff if possible-more easy, more better...

1 hour ago, Virtualbom said:

For anyone who still getting encounter crashing when enter zap world try use enb and skse setting too keep prevent from game crash
image.png.e87e79ce6cf2cfe7f97be9a70b1bff45.png
if you still keep getting crash try to set Memory
defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256
-------
In ENB setting
try set
[MEMORY]
ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true 
ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true
This 2 setting necessary
-------
DisableDriverMemoryManager=false
DisablePreloadToVRAM=false
EnableUnsafeMemoryHacks=false
ReservedMemorySizeMb=1024
VideoMemorySizeMb=3968 <------ (this 1 not necessary to set because AutodetectVideomem set to true)
EnableCompression=false
AutodetectVideoMemorySize=true

If you want load your game faster use Plugin Skse Preloader

This is perfect...I only had ESM x64 set to false...

6 hours ago, gin1 said:

i now go again after that CTD-error.....it is making me nervous....I now have overhauled all the assets inside that room-area...playing now for 2-3 hours there without ctd....maybe that error is history....

Edited by t.ara
20 minutes ago, Darcaan2012 said:

I had some crashes while approaching the hand crushers and rack (xx0a2b1a) in the Zaz test zone, if that helps narrow things down.  I avoid and delete those items now.

Handcrusher is been improved now...rack is also been remade...I added a different texture-as the red-rust texture can make problems, if it is been exported and not recopied by a differnt working nif-file....for the zap-black rust-texture, that also can happen-very BAD texture-settings...if these are exported by niftool, then you have a CTD-file...sometimes....:-))) Both files will be exchanged in the next update:-) thank you very MUCH:-))