ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

In ZAZ world many furnitures are working good, but some different have equal rack animations.

Furniture does not check equipped zaz items and undress locked items that cannot be unlocked by player.

Some furnitures are glitched (as stone altar in castle yard) it equip some items, dont remove them on exit and almost disable pc control after few seconds after exit, even free camera freezed.

Locked behind hands dont allow fight but allow to wear weapon from favorites menu.

Metal item with anal hook with hands cuffs on top is not animated.

Dont tested yet but seems now all hand locks disallow open doors. Would there be conflicts with existing zaz oriented mods when passing through doors is required by quest?

Edited by crococat
3 hours ago, crococat said:

ZaZBreastChainRagdoll.nif

zazButterFlyDressLong.nif

zazCheongsam2.nif

zazFullBodyRopeDummy.nif

zazLongSkirtTEST.nif

zazNewBikiniSlim.nif

zazPasties.nif

cant copy, handwrite, may be mistakes

I´ll take care of that, tomorrow...

i have a question, is a red looking texture inside of SKYRIM SE a missing texture???

Thanks for the answer....

TESTING ZAP 9 inside of skyrim SE.........(only for FUN....SMILE)

Edited by t.ara
On 8/3/2022 at 3:11 PM, t.ara said:

But CBBE is not cosio...

Yeah, I know. But it seems to be close enough. The DD stuff fit pretty well, and most of the clothes/armors. I haven't gotten any Bikini armor, yet, so we'll see.

1 minute ago, rcy68 said:

Yeah, I know. But it seems to be close enough. The DD stuff fit pretty well, and most of the clothes/armors. I haven't gotten any Bikini armor, yet, so we'll see.

Fine, I am in progress with CBBE..but that will last some more days....

About SKYRIM SE i can tell you that I feel it is MUCH more working, than I could ever have dreamed about.

THERE are some problems with DOORS, ONLY if they have two collisions, the frame collision and the door collision itself...i want to find out the reason for that.....dialog for the door function only is avaiable by pointing to the static part...but it has to be oposite or BOTH...I´ll check that out....

@BNUB345 :   UNBELIEVABLE  WORK YOU DID !!!!!

HDT-PE is not working as it can´t work, that ´s okay...some issures with self made tree furnitures,-no problem I guess,

no fish in the water (that files are not working)....some textures have the wrong normal maps....can be fixed by replacing a wrong created file...EASY,

TRAPS and lifts -EVERYTHING IS WORKING-which is a DREAM - because that ´s simply the part I have put MONTH of work into it....!!!!

MUSIC-files are in wrong folder-I guess....

ALL FURNITURE MARKER I HAVE TO CHECK-they show the editor-markers in the game !!! -lot of work!

vanilla leather ankle cuffs let disappear the calves of the body...never seen such thing before...i think wrong slots...perhaps...

transparent glas textures are also damaged.....lot of work, too...

animations-all fine-no FNIS errors....

BODYSLIDE has to be done in complete way....lot of stuff but possible...

HDT-PE-assets have to be set to be UNPLAYABLE, furnitures, which use thos assets can be set also unplayable or they need ropes instead of CHAINS....

THAT´s it about a skyrim SE-version...if maybe some may help, this is a realistic enterprise, then.

@t.ara

About the missing texture, it should be a blue-purple color. I noticed some weird color artifacts on some of the architecture, maybe the shader settings in the nif or some of the texture maps got messed up. 

I only saw a couple of items where the furniture marker was visible, are you seeing it on all of them? Also the fish seemed to work for me.

If you, or anyone really, knows of a UUNP body with bodyslide support for SE that would really help me on the bodyslide files. It needs to only have one breast bone. I could convert to BHUNP, which I plan to do eventually, but that uses 3BBB and I would have to redo all of the bone weights. And of course that means fixing the stuff that OS doesn't weight properly by hand. This all takes a lot of time. 

5 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

@t.ara

About the missing texture, it should be a blue-purple color. I noticed some weird color artifacts on some of the architecture, maybe the shader settings in the nif or some of the texture maps got messed up. 

I only saw a couple of items where the furniture marker was visible, are you seeing it on all of them? Also the fish seemed to work for me.

If you, or anyone really, knows of a UUNP body with bodyslide support for SE that would really help me on the bodyslide files. It needs to only have one breast bone. I could convert to BHUNP, which I plan to do eventually, but that uses 3BBB and I would have to redo all of the bone weights. And of course that means fixing the stuff that OS doesn't weight properly by hand. This all takes a lot of time. 

Wonderful job you did-I can hardly believe what I saw so far....let ´s go into details tomorrow:-))-this is a crazy surprise.....the outside-interieur is so much perfect in SE....SE is perfect for the LOAD-free stuff, I have to say-the light is much more detailed-and the textures speak of course also another language-but my ENB is not well....I made it very quickly in the past and I have no idea how to run SE with 3840x1600 pixels....my setting now is 2560x1600 (old apple cinema 32" display-format)..and so it runs in a window-frame mode somehow...I also have no NIoverride installed...

here the older furniture-trees have red-missing textures-never seen that before...looks too much fantasy:-))

(manually installed, runs without any problems, FNIS and then: wow !!!:-)))))) )

Some few pics: (skyrim SE zap9-test)- again thanks to bnub345 !!!!

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-23-44-23.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-12-41.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-24-42-27.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-25-10-03.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-25-29-43.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-04 23-27-48-31.jpg

16 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

@t.ara

What about to do that for CBBE-HDT-SE at first?...

1 minute ago, t.ara said:

What about to do that for CBBE-HDT-SE at first?...

I can do that. Do you want everything to be using the 3BA weights? This essentially makes the clothing behave as if it is naked skin. I can also use a body with less extra bones so the movement is more static and less fleshy. The skeleton you used for the LE stuff only had one breast bone, so I can use that where the body is clothed with things that are farther from the skin.

Have body changed by SLInflation and ZAZ piersings are not visible if i dont equip additional ZAZ item that chang my body to normal chancelling SLIF effects.

Piersings from DD or other clothes mods are visible without anything else and dont revert body to normal condition.

I use BHUNP Lite that is somwere between BHUNP and UNP, maybe there is problem, but other UNP mods work fine with it.

Hi Tara 

erst einmal Herzlichen Glückwunsch und Danke. Konnte dich deine Arbeit endlich selbst überzeugen. was ich gesehen habe gefällt mir jedenfalls sehr.

Wie du dir denken kannst geht bei mir erst einmal alles durch das nifskope und die Ideenmaschine kommt langsam in Fahrt. aber da ist noch eine Menge was ich durchdenken muss.

Ein Problem habe ich jedoch entdeckt. Es betrifft zazcuffsiron black und brown. Ich nutze Paradies halls reborn von clifton und dort gibt es einen Dialog "I'm going to make shure you stay here." Danach erscheint ein Auswahlmenü mit dem Punkt "Only the hardest iron for you". Bei Auswahl dieses Features wurde eine mesh aus dem Inventar entnommen und ins Inventar des NPC transferiert, angelegt und eine oder mehrere kniende gefesselte ZAZAnimation abgespielt. Das funktioniert in ZAP9 nicht mehr. Soweit vorhanden werden Lederstreifen entnommen und die Animation abgespielt oder eben auch nicht. Daher die Frage hast du irgend ein Schlüsselwort, das in ZAP8+ noch vorhanden war entfernt oder geändert und könntest du es eventuell wieder ergänzen.  Die ID kann es nicht sein denn ich habe immer noch die gleiche Anzahl des Items im Inventar.

Edited by Harvald

While waiting (no rush) for CBBE version I found and added Whiterun Brothel to my game and paid it a visit.  Whilst I know it was a huge undertaking to make it and time is always in short supply I did wonder if you had any plans for a similar (even a smaller mod) in a similar style using  Version 9  when it is complete. I appreciate the upkeep and bug fixing of these style mods are a lot of work but I was just curious.. I love Whiterun Brothel and the Slooty Ninja and hope one day you will make a similar mod once again.. 

2 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

While waiting (no rush) for CBBE version I found and added Whiterun Brothel to my game and paid it a visit.  Whilst I know it was a huge undertaking to make it and time is always in short supply I did wonder if you had any plans for a similar (even a smaller mod) in a similar style using  Version 9  when it is complete. I appreciate the upkeep and bug fixing of these style mods are a lot of work but I was just curious.. I love Whiterun Brothel and the Slooty Ninja and hope one day you will make a similar mod once again.. 

Dont know what is Slooty Ninja, do you know where to get it? google is silent

So I did a small test run with Zap9 to explore and stuff while waiting the CBBE version:
@t.ara Great job on Zap World and all the furnitures! I expecially like the Medieval Torture devices while they are not functionnal, the will make great addition in some player homes. I noticed the moving chains, nice touch! no problem getting in and out of the furnitures and equiping stuffs (for the PC at least)

I had 1 CTD and my follower-NPC test subject had problems following me but you said it was just meant to be a test zone so not real problems.
Just small remarks :

• while building bodyslides, I got the message saying that the following sets failed because of a failure to load input nif :  ZaZBreastChainRagdoll, zazButterflyDressLong, zazCheongsam2, zazFullBodyRopeDummy, zazLongSkirtTEST, zazNexBikiniSlim
  • the glass coffins cannot be used (someone pointed it already iirc)

30 minutes ago, crococat said:

Dont know what is Slooty Ninja, do you know where to get it? google is silent

The Slooty Ninja's were part of the Whiterun Brothel Mod  (version 1.08 +patch) I think.  I think they were dropped in later versions but they lurked in dungeons, bandit camps and in the wilderness. Invisible until the attacked you and could quickly bind you in devious devices or Shinabi ropes. Lot's of fun as they usually attacked when you least expected it.   As to where to get that version I have no idea...  Mine has been lurking on several hard drives since it first came out. I know t.ara has Whiterun Brothel 1.00 in her file list but I don't think it includes the ninjas.

I tried the zaz that is in sections but I still seem to be missing the fnis_zazanimationpack_list.txt. I am running the le version. Can anyone help me figure out whats going on? It seems there is no fnis_zazanimatiinpack_list.txt but there are 3 different animationpack list txt.

20220805_003051.jpg

Edited by VaunWolfe
3 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

The Slooty Ninja's were part of the Whiterun Brothel Mod  (version 1.08 +patch) I think.  I think they were dropped in later versions but they lurked in dungeons, bandit camps and in the wilderness. Invisible until the attacked you and could quickly bind you in devious devices or Shinabi ropes. Lot's of fun as they usually attacked when you least expected it.   As to where to get that version I have no idea...  Mine has been lurking on several hard drives since it first came out. I know t.ara has Whiterun Brothel 1.00 in her file list but I don't think it includes the ninjas.

Bad thing i just download 1.04 to test

Had merged some files and program check errors for all files and that was about ZAZ

Spoiler

Checking for errors in ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  [REFR:093817FA] (places MetalLever01 "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 0000977B>" [ACTI:0004D77E] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:09002EA1] (in ZazAnimationPackWorld "ZAP World" [WRLD:0904F05D]) at 2,0)
    REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [013817F7] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  [REFR:093817FB] (places zbfEAPHeadCrusherLever "HeadCrusherLever" [ACTI:092B09E3] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:09002EA1] (in ZazAnimationPackWorld "ZAP World" [WRLD:0904F05D]) at 2,0)
    REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [013817F7] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  [REFR:09008E3C] (places AutoLoadDoor01 "<Error: No strings file for lstring ID 00002F73>" [DOOR:00031897] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:09002EA1] (in ZazAnimationPackWorld "ZAP World" [WRLD:0904F05D]) at -1,-1)
    REFR \ XNDP - Navigation Door Link \ Teleport Marker Triangle -> <Warning: Navmesh triangle not found in "[NAVM:09009B57] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of ZazAnimationPark02 [CELL:09000D7A] (in ZazAnimationPackWorld "ZAP World" [WRLD:0904F05D] at -1,-1))">
  [REFR:093807A1] (places zbfOldGallowArm "Gallow" [FURN:0938079A] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of zbfCastleOfDarkness "Zaz Castle Of Darkness" [CELL:0937BA0F])
    REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [013807A3] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  zbfHogtieStrugglingBF "Hogtie Struggling BF" [FURN:093CC454]
    FURN \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [013A98A4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
  dfm_NewFlyer "Flying Machine" [ACTI:09054A95]
    ACTI \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [01031F98] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    ACTI \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [010509C2] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    ACTI \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [01003879] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    ACTI \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [010657EC] < Error: Could not be resolved >

Edited by crococat
3 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

The Slooty Ninja's were part of the Whiterun Brothel Mod 

It was part of the Whiterun Brothel Revamp mod by Tyrant, which was a modified version of T.ara's mod. Sadly he pulled from the LL site so only obtainable from those people who may (ahem) have kept a copy before it vanished. 

13 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I can do that. Do you want everything to be using the 3BA weights? This essentially makes the clothing behave as if it is naked skin. I can also use a body with less extra bones so the movement is more static and less fleshy. The skeleton you used for the LE stuff only had one breast bone, so I can use that where the body is clothed with things that are farther from the skin.

i wrote u p.m....

There's a missing file:  Clothes/Gag/Gag.nif

I keep getting a wireframe "gag" on my female character, so I took at it.  It came up red in the console pointer.

Could you add an option not to add extra bondage accessories when entering furniture?  I know some are necessary (the furniture is often "worn"), but many are not.

Nachtrag:

Ich finde in den Texturen eine ganze Anzahl von jpg codierten texturen? Sind die überflüssig.

Bin mit Ordenator drüber gegangen habe Unmengen von Mipmaps ergänzt und Texturen komprimiert 790.000 kb Ersparnis und bessere performance..

Edited by Harvald