ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

I ´m now trying to split the download into CD-size-format (700MB-parts)....

Now I upload that pack with the dedicated links for a download....all download-links, I ´ll add into one txt-file....no key will be required.

Edited by t.ara

@t.ara Congratulations on releasing and a massive Thank you! for the tremendous amount of effort you have undertaken to get it to this stage. I have watched your threads over the many years the interesting screenshots of additional models and furnitures and finally (well when I tackle the 10GB hurdle) get a chance to have a play with them myself.

I know from the time you started this I was still a 100% LE user but over the years I too am now using SE alot more .. In fact I'm actually totally consumed by the VR version at the moment (didn't realise how fun it was until I managed to mod it successfully) so I hope at some point in the future a ZAP 9 Lite version does arrive albeit with all the best bits taken out .. but I assume there are many static objects (cages etc..) that could fit within a lite version in due course. I'm sure they would look great in VR

In anycase I certainly won't be removing my LE version anytime soon and fingers crossed there will be modders looking to make use of all those new assets in their existing LE mods. 

Thanks again. 

19 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Now I upload that pack with the dedicated links for a download....all download-links, I ´ll add into one txt-file....no key will be required.

Thank you very much :classic_happy:

And congratulations for 9.0 ?

13 minutes ago, jc321 said:

@t.ara Congratulations on releasing and a massive Thank you! for the tremendous amount of effort you have undertaken to get it to this stage. I have watched your threads over the many years the interesting screenshots of additional models and furnitures and finally (well when I tackle the 10GB hurdle) get a chance to have a play with them myself.

I know from the time you started this I was still a 100% LE user but over the years I too am now using SE alot more .. In fact I'm actually totally consumed by the VR version at the moment (didn't realise how fun it was until I managed to mod it successfully) so I hope at some point in the future a ZAP 9 Lite version does arrive albeit with all the best bits taken out .. but I assume there are many static objects (cages etc..) that could fit within a lite version in due course. I'm sure they would look great in VR

In anycase I certainly won't be removing my LE version anytime soon and fingers crossed there will be modders looking to make use of all those new assets in their existing LE mods. 

Thanks again. 

Thanks for all the nice feedback-I will of course start bymyself to create new stuff from this massive pack.

I keep in mind about SE-users to try to do something also for them-let ´s see.

2 minutes ago, PolskiHusarz20 said:

Can't wait for all the content that will follow up this very important release. :)

I think like you-it is a fantastic additional pack:-) So many new posibilities:-))

During my work I was lot of time dreaming to create my first mods with this....:-)

Edited by t.ara

Hi

Mega-Download-Limit?

Sie können nur bis zu 5 GB pro Tag herunterladen oder hochladen,
was mit dem kostenlosen Mega-Plan 150 GB pro Monat bedeutet.
Wenn Sie also Dateien herunterladen müssen, die größer als 5 GB sind,
müssen Sie bis zum nächsten Tag warten.

7 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

Of all the mods to receive a massive update, this has to be the most surprising and happy to see

a-surprise-to-be-sure-star-wars.gif

Von allen Mods, die ein massives Update erhalten, muss dies die überraschendste und erfreulichste sein

40 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Spend the last 3 hours uploading it, so I might as well post it here for the time beeing.
https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=1MUymj8DcYZ77jNvx1xNeQTTw7tBV27TB&export=download
same as the official upload, but for those who have issues with Megas download limits. (Or are just lazy...)

goo.gle-drive messed up I guess-to highly frequented....I can only recommend the particular download.

Anyway thank you for the additional link-maybe sometimes it is working again. I can also put it on top of the thread.

31 minutes ago, V-Mann said:

drive.google.com  ist Best
11,2 MB/s - 794 MB von 10,6 GB, 15 min übrig

NICE  DANKE   DANKE DANKE   lol

DANKE   t.ara UND Pamatronic 

Es gibt meistens eine Lösung...früher oder später. Ein blöder Spruch aber "geht".

14 hours ago, Talesien said:

While I agree wholeheartedly to most you said there is still this: https://steamcharts.com/cmp/72850,489830#All

While Skyrim SE has been pretty stable above 25k of players in the last 2 years (with a peak due to 1.6x), LE has been loosing players for years and now hovers just about 3k active players on average (so about 1/8 of the SE/AE player base). Sorry but that's a pretty dark trend.

The statistic is maybe not representing loverslab, it´s representing the whole gameplay of skyrim...probably. I also have skyrim se installed...it ´s "nice". I also have a second installation on the same folder running skyrim LE. Reason: I have DOWNGRADED the CBBE-SE-Body into SKYRIM, so to see if that was entirely working: result-it is working perfectly fine. Console-gaming maybe is also inside of that statistic, I guess. If I would have a console, I´d not play there skyrim. SKYRIM is for modding, SKYRIM SE is for "nice" sex gameplay and the VR stuff is for freaks...I can not play such games as I get headache from that. On LL we still think not too much split and we always tried to do what we can...but modding into SKYRIM SE is not standing in the first place. It is an option. A nice option:-)

I also saw that the textures look better inside of SKYRIM SE, if correctly improved...is glamour then. But it all has to be created. And if once you have stuff for SE ready to go, the people start to talk about starfield and maybe other new stuff. The question is really how much sense it makes, to create new content for an existing title, which in any case is not yours. Pity that I hate SCI-FI-I could make money with that.

5 minutes ago, crococat said:

Will ZAZFurniturePlacer (or similiar name mod i use) will work with 9 if it was ok with 8+?

Yes, there are some furnitures a little "corrected", but it is fully compatible-you simply watch at your placed furnitures and then you simply push them back to the wanted places and then you ´re done. This is the job for the contributor of that mod, not your problem. But you can look if everything has it ´s correct places....

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

For me interesting: BODYSLIDE error-free?

All textures FINE, no missing meshes in the zap-world?

If that is all fine, I am VERY, VERY happy.

Didn't try to actually build any new bodies/accessories. But the prebuilt ones (or at least the 2 I was able to try) work.
As others have already mentioned, the new zapworld is pretty much impossible to enter without the game instantly freezing (yes, I did download a basic enb with enboost). but that didnt work either. In the End, uninstalling enb and disabling pretty much every other mod exept the bare essentials gave me a few minutes of exploring. But still with frequent freezes. (Even The CK would crash if you try to load in the area.)

Meshes and textures are in place. I couldn't find any errors here (I looked around in the underground testzone as well).

And something I noticed:
Apparently you or someone else who did scripting work on this decided to do the DD thing and make cuffs completely non-removable. Even by scripts or console commands.
For the love of god, please get that "feature" out again, it will cause countless hours of headaches for everyone involved...

And because people like images...
During my short time in the zone, I managed to take few shots of the "Relevant" devices

Spoiler

20220802124949_1.jpg.706e5fcbd92cb453f773d1da193047c2.jpg20220802130738_1.jpg.d6c263aa91c4b2c53e3305ab1c8e2806.jpg

16 minutes ago, t.ara said:

and the VR stuff is for freaks...

.... Hey! Steady on :)

Actually I managed to get an early version of Maria Eden running in VR (that didn't need uiextensions) and it's fantastic! - One of the reasons why I'd like some SE port as I'd like to see if I could use some of the new furnitures working .. but, of course, VR version is SE backend.