ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

29 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Just ignore that message, ZAP 9 uses a different structure from ZAP 7/8 for FNIS and LOOT hasn't been updated for ZAP 9. 

BAKA is adding this this FNIS string, which is not part of my versions anymore. This string only is working for 6/7/8. And overridden by those animation PACK(s).

If now it is standing all alone, FNIS calls an error because it can ´t find a suiting animation folder.

SKELETON-BEHAVIOR-ERROR: (for about 50 mins after a NEW start of my gameplay and a complete furniture-registration inside of ZAP, no issures so far)

About the flying skeleton error...this maybe has to do with a dirty safe of a game-maybe together with the script, which equips restrint assets. Half hour now played with all furnitures registered into the framework and with issures, concering my last furniture, only: the restraints do not equip on my edit-changes-flying skeleton is at the moment not occuring any more. Anyway does the last furniture come very very slowly trying to equip the ropes, the engine becomes stressed for NO reason and at last there´s nothing visible-the animation is working but I have no restraints. I´ll check again inside the MOD, what I did there.

Maybe I made nonsence inside of my mod. Or the LAST furniture can not be used propperly-We have this with ACTIVATORS, as well. In SSE this is also happening with DOORS. If now I add a new furniture, maybe the related one will WORK?!?!?!...means I create a LAST DUMMY, then...I have to test that.

AA stuff has nothing to do with it, luckily not.

RIDING

Also with MUSJE´s skeleton  ("bone-war collections"), the mounting doesnt work. I get an alias player of mine in game, which is offending me without stopping- but looking nice so far:-)), I become invisible and the grandma (who is inv to ride me) is half sunken down into the ground, while pseudo-riding or something like that. I can not offer that riding-option in a next update (again).

Error debug:

beingridden: false, onmount: false, sitstate ()

Edited by t.ara
2 hours ago, t.ara said:

So if you have installed BAKA animation-set for ZAP or maybe accidental added those into your mods, you need to get RID of the MENTIONED behavior file as this one is NOT ACTUALLY for ZAP 8+ and 9 anymore in use. Delete it or delete the mod´s option of those animation-replacers, to not let overwrite the ZAP-animations.

You can rename the mod´s source so that it suits to target the v. 7 folder of zap. In that case you can install that, too.

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

Just ignore that message, ZAP 9 uses a different structure from ZAP 7/8 for FNIS and LOOT hasn't been updated for ZAP 9. 

Thank you. 

Ich danke Ihnen sehr.

Hi there, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm having some issues getting these errors about ZAP not being enabled. I'm using Vortex, have it installed, have run the FNIS Config before and after installing it, have hit enable mods, all to no avail. I've also verified game files via steam, and tried deleting ZAP, running FNIS config, reinstalling ZAP, and running config again, still no change.

ZAP shows up in the MCM in game, but I haven't been able to get any animations to work, leading me to believe this may be the cause for it.

LOOT shows no error under ZAP but is showing that it's Inactive + giving error messages that other plugins require it but it's inactive.

I've taken some screenshots of what I've been seeing. I've managed to troubleshoot and solve a bunch of issues I was having, and at this point this is one of two issues I haven't figured out yet. (The other is that SKSE gives me an error about an nioverride.dll being a LE plugin instead of SE, but I've also removed and reinstalled it to try and fix it - it's a FNIS file).

I also enabled the debug log in the ZAP MCM, though I can't find the log file for it to see if I can identify an issue yet either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

image.png.c8923c25af6fe0623b846bb695b72fc9.pngimage.png.4ce4bb22b87eaead6ad63f7b9de19580.pngimage.png.eff196be19e46e3ce277e14d314d7200.pngimage.png.57e7ebfc36d5d317608df4e4634f2012.pngimage.png.fdacf4cfffd71e471ecee2b589cf6f56.png

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

the ZAP 8+ and 9 can not become "hacked" with BAKA´s animation pack. This is part of the guide.

SE support I only will offer by adding a custom body which is WORKING together with ZAP´s restraints and which will suit to the collision-system for restraints, (which is in creation).

Nice.  I would very much like to try it on AE.  A lot of great work was done in Old Rim, but that 32bit is a fragile gem.  Kziitd's toolset is another I'd like to see one day effectively ported.

I don't believe I am running Baka's animation pack, but I do have bakahaeun BHUNP, not sure if that makes any difference.  I do have Diary of Mine DOM, Troubles of Heroin, Toys & Love, and PAHE, HSH, AYGAS. Don't know about any conflicts.  I love seeing them all working together. 

I can pm a list of my mods if you're interested and/or have any suggestions.  Having my build has been quite the hobby of mine. Thanks for all your marvelous contributions. 

1 hour ago, Hellgunner23 said:

Hi there, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm having some issues getting these errors about ZAP not being enabled. I'm using Vortex, have it installed, have run the FNIS Config before and after installing it, have hit enable mods, all to no avail. I've also verified game files via steam, and tried deleting ZAP, running FNIS config, reinstalling ZAP, and running config again, still no change.

ZAP shows up in the MCM in game, but I haven't been able to get any animations to work, leading me to believe this may be the cause for it.

LOOT shows no error under ZAP but is showing that it's Inactive + giving error messages that other plugins require it but it's inactive.

I've taken some screenshots of what I've been seeing. I've managed to troubleshoot and solve a bunch of issues I was having, and at this point this is one of two issues I haven't figured out yet. (The other is that SKSE gives me an error about an nioverride.dll being a LE plugin instead of SE, but I've also removed and reinstalled it to try and fix it - it's a FNIS file).

I also enabled the debug log in the ZAP MCM, though I can't find the log file for it to see if I can identify an issue yet either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

image.png.c8923c25af6fe0623b846bb695b72fc9.pngimage.png.4ce4bb22b87eaead6ad63f7b9de19580.pngimage.png.eff196be19e46e3ce277e14d314d7200.pngimage.png.57e7ebfc36d5d317608df4e4634f2012.pngimage.png.fdacf4cfffd71e471ecee2b589cf6f56.png

Easy: ZAP 9 is not compatible with SSE-and you need to activate the zap-esm-but this is not working inside of your installation because we did not get a SSE version of zap 9 with all options, at the moment. Instead you can take version 7 or 8/8plus, perhaps. But those versions do not support the new bodies, I guess. Question is, before installing something for SSE, what preferences you have with playing SSE. If you want sexy sexlab with active sex and the new bodies, the moderner bodies are best to play with-in this case you can use not really a questmod, which uses a modern body by supporting a modern body and the restraint assets as well. Means you need to look exactly, for what reason you want to install which mod. The problem with new bodies occure additionally to the problems for some complexer mods, which have to deal with different physics and body-slotting, as well as the slim-body as a new standard body, which needs conversions inside of BS and inside of CK as well. This is very, very pity , specially for mods which offer a high amount of clothing and-/or restraint assets, which all have to go thru bodyslide for a working and suiting game-experience.

The esm is probably checked by  something in the system-or by skse direcly-I never saw such a message in my system ( i think I have not such software in background) the zap esm is not working inside of sse or it can´t simply become activated, same I see is for your ni-override.

2 minutes ago, MisterWanka said:

Nice.  I would very much like to try it on AE.  A lot of great work was done in Old Rim, but that 32bit is a fragile gem.  Kziitd's toolset is another I'd like to see one day effectively ported.

I don't believe I am running Baka's animation pack, but I do have bakahaeun BHUNP, not sure if that makes any difference.  I do have Diary of Mine DOM, Troubles of Heroin, Toys & Love, and PAHE, HSH, AYGAS. Don't know about any conflicts.  I love seeing them all working together. 

I can pm a list of my mods if you're interested and/or have any suggestions.  Having my build has been quite the hobby of mine. Thanks for all your marvelous contributions. 

ZAP 9 will not support from my side any slim-shape body as it is not suiting in different technical aspects to restraints and to the existing work, which is inside of CK.

I do not see that big difference in performace related questions, between SSE and LE. I see such differences for example between the rage-engine and the creation-engine and there not important anymore if in 32/64 bits offered. This depends more on the content, which has not changed too much in technical aspects between skyrim and sse. Physics: same, animation-engine: same-content: same. I´m sorry. They could have spend tools, they could have added a hair-cloth physics...they could have opened the animation system in a modulary way....if they (bethesda) wanted to offer a MODERN skyrim...but this was a copy of oldrim and then the engine has been ported to 64bit. This only pulled out the plug for lot of possibilities and then followed the version-war. I consumed SSE by installing it and play a little. Little watching here and there. I compare the power between both. But I saw this is all not relevant for what I do. And I saw , I have more trouble with SSE. Installation incompatibilities, mod-version-war...incompatible physics-mods. Incompatible file-structure and others.

ZAP 9 will keep on supporting a new body of mine-which is in work-progress. Today I made the neck to become tight from neck-body-gaps. I used same technique, which I made with hands and feet. Means the connections with head, hands and feet now are solid and serious. I can´t understand why the pros of the past and also other body-creators did not do such easy and important improvements??? It´s always possible that by an animation the gap becomes visible suddenly. With my body it is not anymore a problem as soon there´s nothing very extreme like bone-errors inside an animation. The whole body looks made from one mesh and it all depends ONLY of the quality of the textures, if you are able to see the skin change from one part to the other one.

I am still testing the body ingame and I look if everything is working FINE. Collisions I need to examinate ....

Edited by t.ara
16 hours ago, t.ara said:

Easy: ZAP 9 is not compatible with SSE-and you need to activate the zap-esm-but this is not working inside of your installation because we did not get a SSE version of zap 9 with all options, at the moment. Instead you can take version 7 or 8/8plus, perhaps. But those versions do not support the new bodies, I guess. Question is, before installing something for SSE, what preferences you have with playing SSE. If you want sexy sexlab with active sex and the new bodies, the moderner bodies are best to play with-in this case you can use not really a questmod, which uses a modern body by supporting a modern body and the restraint assets as well. Means you need to look exactly, for what reason you want to install which mod. The problem with new bodies occure additionally to the problems for some complexer mods, which have to deal with different physics and body-slotting, as well as the slim-body as a new standard body, which needs conversions inside of BS and inside of CK as well. This is very, very pity , specially for mods which offer a high amount of clothing and-/or restraint assets, which all have to go thru bodyslide for a working and suiting game-experience.

The esm is probably checked by  something in the system-or by skse direcly-I never saw such a message in my system ( i think I have not such software in background) the zap esm is not working inside of sse or it can´t simply become activated, same I see is for your ni-override.

So I replaced ZAP 9 with 8 plus; and that solved the error messages I was getting. Now my issue is that animations don't acctually start now; when a scene would start the actors involved strip then kind of stand inside eachother, at idle. Sounds continue, and I can advance through the animations as if they were working, but visually they're all staying at rest. Would that be a ZAP issue, or do you think I'd need to look elsewhere? 

5 minutes ago, Hellgunner23 said:

So I replaced ZAP 9 with 8 plus; and that solved the error messages I was getting. Now my issue is that animations don't acctually start now; when a scene would start the actors involved strip then kind of stand inside eachother, at idle. Sounds continue, and I can advance through the animations as if they were working, but visually they're all staying at rest. Would that be a ZAP issue, or do you think I'd need to look elsewhere? 

I´d check if FNIS is correctly installed for SSE. And then I would register the sexlab stuff-then the zap stuff...can´t not work-has to work then. And: one quest mod ONLY for the beginning I can suggest here.

Edited by t.ara
On 1/5/2023 at 8:46 PM, t.ara said:

Will probably do not make a change of angle as the crawling is quite straight made...it´s very easy to add a helper node for the exactly placing and angle...i made that in the past-but this is for now not the issure. The problem is, that this things sadly do not work 100%.

After my edits on the swimming in restraints I need to look also, what is going with the riding feature. It´s terrible to offer a not working mod I, mean.

Your dedication is astounding!

Anyway I yesterday was lot of hours testing my new body-works perfect if the enb´s picture repeating frequency is being set to only 59,97 or 59 fps , limiter ON. If this is not made, this smp-based body will trouble after a while-so 59 fps is the limit for the screen. This is a must-do for smp together with a working breast-collision inside of SKYRIM LE. If handled in such a way I did not get any sort of further errors, not from the skeleton of the body while using endless and all the time zap furniture and/or being naked all the time. Next days I´ll add a "uniboob" - suiting body, which is alowing to create the known effect for breast-assets to stay in physic´s move with the body, but which work homogen together.

This can be made also by a dedicated weightpainting but by using a suiting reference-body, the clothing can become weigthed quickly in an ideal way and then this reference-body can become exchanged back with the normal reference body. It´s about weighting, so far I understood.

It differs on the intensity of the breast-parts-weighting and the spine2-weighting-intensity. A slider might handle the crossover between the right-and left side to become straight, while used as a conversion.

The alternative way is to weight the bones of breasts against each others, a little....the result is not the same, but I did that lot of time ago, before there has been uniboob for BS available. Working quite uick and offers in any case no CUT of the cloth-mesh between the breast-cross-over.

TESV 2023-01-08 11-27-53-87.jpg

TESV 2023-01-08 11-29-59-60.jpg

Edited by t.ara

Let me set some context. I have been playing with the same set of mods and just changed from ZAP 8+ to ZAP9. I am still receiving the error code from LOOT when I run it (see my post from last page). I am at level 70+ and am now mostly exploring the intricacies of Submissive Lola (which I've used the entire game). However, when my owner just threatened to whip me my character "assumed the position" but the NPC just stood there (she had been whipping me consistently before changing). Besides this sounding like the Error message I previously posted I noted the following Warning when I ran FNIS:

Spoiler

Reading ZaZAnimationPack9 V9.00 ...     ChAnims:309(67)     CTD:2.8%     pOpt:0.4%
        NOTE: ZaZAnimationPack9 has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

So, once again, is there a problem? If not, how do I get my whipping animation working again as it did in ZAP8+?

49 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Let me set some context. I have been playing with the same set of mods and just changed from ZAP 8+ to ZAP9. I am still receiving the error code from LOOT when I run it (see my post from last page). I am at level 70+ and am now mostly exploring the intricacies of Submissive Lola (which I've used the entire game). However, when my owner just threatened to whip me my character "assumed the position" but the NPC just stood there (she had been whipping me consistently before changing). Besides this sounding like the Error message I previously posted I noted the following Warning when I ran FNIS:

Reveal hidden contents

So, once again, is there a problem? If not, how do I get my whipping animation working again as it did in ZAP8+?

Yes I changed the mentioned problem as I was changing something inside of the whipping-content of zap. I thought I have added this by myself but it was still content of zap. So the corrected ESM is available a page backwards. Or here:...some stuff may not appear as this esm is my latest edition. Not relevant to play with that esm. You can tell me maybe if this is your gamechanger again.

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Here´ s the ´"zazPunishmentTable" how promissed/offered with an open-close-function-I hope it is working ingame and I hope that I can do that still:-))

(this keeps my skills to stay alive:-)))

(Yes I took it from DAZ-it ´s easy to do also with an own mesh but that table is cute - It is possible to change it´s wooden textures to get a "vanilla-feel"-I try to make an alternative suggestion)

Unbenannt.JPG

Unbenannt2.JPG

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Yes I changed the mentioned problem as I was changing something inside of the whipping-content of zap. I thought I have added this by myself but it was still content of zap. So the corrected ESM is available a page backwards. Or here:...some stuff may not appear as this esm is my latest edition. Not relevant to play with that esm. You can tell me maybe if this is your gamechanger again.

ZaZAnimationPack.esm 4.42 MB · 1 download

So I just replace the current ZAP9 esm with this one?

Hi,

I'm having trouble running any of the animations. I have a fresh installation, followed the instructions (I think correctly), used BodySlide and FNIS tools. Still, no animations will activate. This is how my FNIS and Mod Organizer looks:

Spoiler

image-2023-01-10-184334695.pngmodorganizer.png

Is this a ZAZ issue or something else? I'm pretty new to modding so I'm still quite confused. Any help would be appreciated.

35 minutes ago, Worfe said:

Hi,

I'm having trouble running any of the animations. I have a fresh installation, followed the instructions (I think correctly), used BodySlide and FNIS tools. Still, no animations will activate. This is how my FNIS and Mod Organizer looks:

Hide contents

Is this a ZAZ issue or something else? I'm pretty new to modding so I'm still quite confused. Any help would be appreciated.

At a minimum you have the wrong skeleton. Look here.

1 hour ago, Worfe said:

Hi,

Reveal hidden contents

Whenever FNIS gives you a warning, that means you did something wrong. The FNIS log clearly lists 2 different warnings. The first one is telling you that you need to run FNIS from your mod organizer menu, which you can find out how to do from either the FNIS or mod organizer mod pages. The second one is telling you that you have a bad generator path. There are a lot of problems here, honestly. You should NOT install steam in program files, as it will cause all kinds of problems with access issues like this. Program files is a windows protected directory. I would reinstall steam directly on the C drive. You might also have to run FNIS as an admin or in an older windows compatibility mode if the steam reinstall isn't enough. 

And Psalam is right that you need an updated skeleton, I think the latest XPMSE build has 126 bones, where you have only 99 bones. 

I'm at a loss and hopefully someone here can help. I'm trying to run Nemesis and it keeps coming up with an error when I try to run it saying:

ERROR(1035): Missing required option File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack7_List.txt Line: 3349.

I've checked in the mod and that file is in there. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the mod and Nemesis but no matter what I do it comes back with that same error.

21 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Whenever FNIS gives you a warning, that means you did something wrong. The FNIS log clearly lists 2 different warnings. The first one is telling you that you need to run FNIS from your mod organizer menu, which you can find out how to do from either the FNIS or mod organizer mod pages. The second one is telling you that you have a bad generator path. There are a lot of problems here, honestly. You should NOT install steam in program files, as it will cause all kinds of problems with access issues like this. Program files is a windows protected directory. I would reinstall steam directly on the C drive. You might also have to run FNIS as an admin or in an older windows compatibility mode if the steam reinstall isn't enough. 

And Psalam is right that you need an updated skeleton, I think the latest XPMSE build has 126 bones, where you have only 99 bones. 

I want to thank you for your ongoing help and care and interest in ZAP.

36 minutes ago, Eternaldreams said:

I'm at a loss and hopefully someone here can help. I'm trying to run Nemesis and it keeps coming up with an error when I try to run it saying:

ERROR(1035): Missing required option File: FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack7_List.txt Line: 3349.

I've checked in the mod and that file is in there. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the mod and Nemesis but no matter what I do it comes back with that same error.

There are some things you have to remove from ZAP 9 to make it work with Nemesis, mainly the NPC crawling/horse stuff and the animated whips if I recall. I posted some modified files that work in this thread somewhere, I would post them again here but they are on my home computer. 

18 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I want to thank you for your ongoing help and care and interest in ZAP.

I wish I could have done the bodyslide so the SE conversion could be released. But bodyslide was built around CBBE which is meant to go from small to large, especially the inflate/deflate brushes which are the main tools to convert the outfits. As you saw, it isn't ideal to go from large to small bodies.