ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

27 minutes ago, Musje said:

That's ok, the dress is nice but I'm interested in the body :)

Okay, as soon it´s ready, I will upload it. Anyway do you have to work on all the (custom) clothing if you use it. ZAP 9 assets I will prepare:-) The vanilla skyrim cloth I maybe do too-because of the SHOES and leg-outfits (there can happen errors!) -but maybe as MINI-dresses....and long stuff COMBINED pack!!! (as replacers !)

Will be also SSE compatible, promissed:-)

(skin is chooseable from all the CBBE-stuff)

Edited by t.ara

I keep getting this message:

"A problem occurred during install:

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

The mod was not installed."

I have no idea what's causing this or how to fix it.

1 hour ago, Nyyves said:

I keep getting this message:

"A problem occurred during install:

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.

The mod was not installed."

I have no idea what's causing this or how to fix it.

Please install the pack manually and add it to the game by switching it on with your mo, afterwords.

Body-creation:

two new sliders for AreolaVStretch spends the "salt" on the "menu" which I missed on all the other body-creations, which makes it all become more natural.

Ready:-)

.....and two new sliders for the overall body depth in x and y-direction pics 8 - 12

For a compare I also made pics without using this slider....Body-Model is using only a single slider for the shape, created from the old UUNP-shapes, which I made last year.

p.s. heights of the nipples is not centered-this depends on the parameter settings of the actual smp-physics-file-it´s no error which is coming with the mesh or with slider-settings-as nipple-heights is trimming the whole breast in an angulary way up or down, this can and should become fixed ONLY by the behavior of the bones, which are ridden by that physics-file

TESV 2023-01-02 15-00-38-69.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 14-55-31-10.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 14-55-31-54.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 15-12-47-74.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 15-12-01-93.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 15-12-00-13.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 15-12-00-87.jpg

TESV 2023-01-03 16-23-05-26.jpg

TESV 2023-01-03 16-23-13-18.jpg

TESV 2023-01-03 16-24-00-82.jpg

TESV 2023-01-03 16-24-46-61.jpg

TESV 2023-01-03 16-24-52-83.jpg

Edited by t.ara

This would be a dream mod of mine.

Instead of walking and running, I´d like to fly without any tools like wings upon the ground, maybe 20 or 30 feet upon the ground and use a swimming with hands and legs to get forward. Like in a dream. This is a furniture-exit glitch which I found out by exiting that cross on the picture above.

TESV 2023-01-02 13-25-37-84.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 13-25-59-91.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 13-26-07-63.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 13-26-51-05.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 13-27-02-11.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 13-27-18-50.jpg

TESV 2023-01-02 13-27-23-71.jpg

On 8/2/2022 at 3:30 AM, Talesien said:

I get it and you might be right that it's the best idea to not even try to have mods that span both versions. Though, one of the common arguments for developing mods in LE is that they can be easily ported to SE and that way no one is left out. Which is pretty much a diametrically opposed design philosophy to yours, but one shared by many mod authors here. Now, if we add an LE resource to the mix that's not available on SE, that either makes their argument mute or the resource unusable to them.
It won't help mod authors at all if there is an equivalent or even better alternative to ZAP available on SE, unless they wish to maintain two versions of their mod which are likely going to be (internally) massively different. I can't imagine anyone would be looking forward to that headache. Also, people that just port mods often do not have the knowledge, time or familiarity with the mod to do such a conversion (might be even faster to just recreate the mod, rather than converting in such a (theoretical) case).

You are of course fully entitled to do as you did and I'm not questioning the reasons. I'm however wondering if there will be much use of the new ZAP 9. Seems likely many people will (have to) keep using ZAP 8 as that's available to both versions of the game. And honestly that's a shame.

I need again to reply on this comment.

The problem of creating a mod which can become "converted" is always depending on it´s content. As clothing -a single asset can mostly being done with ease by using the suiting converter inside of Bodyslide, then you are fine. Textures COULD become reworked to get more better density inside of SSE, which has been created for a better texture-technique-but this also has to become changed if an asset should be really look optimal inside of SSE. This last procedure can not be made of a mod like ZAP, which handles about 100000 assets, based on the old textures and there´s no automatism for that. By using auto-converting (cathedral /nif-optimizer) and adding the scripts into their dedicated folders and converting the animations for sse (which is not necessary for my animations-all additional animations, since I added animations after version 7) such a pack should be ready for SSE-that´s the desired wish of the gamers, of the mainstream it is sold like that and that´s what the whole converting-community is then awaiting for all the mods same way. For the standard stuff like new homes, castles and player-homesand clothing without smp, this may work. But it is not possible for ZAP because some assets of the past came with some few errors of mine and so the things had to be corrected manually and part by part inside of their NIF-files. A ZAP 9 for SSE is in between solid working, but not the offset-animation-stuff which is running by using BODYSLIDE. Due to the fact that bodyslide is using an auto-converter, it can not handle SMP-assets and it can not change all the breast-assets, which are based on the overall design-change of the newer bodies for SSE. It has been a big mistake to offer a slim-breasted body as a default body. A second mistake has been, to change the slot-system of the same body as well-this point is discussed more onto the bottom of this text.

The most players, which play SSE are doing that BECAUSE of this new bodies to have the collision during sex-animations, the focus of that gamers is the sex. These bodies do not suit to a lot of ZAP´s restraint-assets and so I decided to stop to create those with again loosing another series of content of the mod. The only one or two 3-boner-bodies for LE are mostly too complex and simply come with too much really necessary improvements, which is focussed on ZAP´s or DD´s assets.

ZAP 8 has become converted but it is also not working 100%. I know from the past that lot of assets did not work inside of SSE because the converters could not convert dedicated stuff which then simply broke down, unused for all the future. In this case it is really obsolete to install a zap 8 if it is only used for some few assets. From my point of view is ZAP 8 not converted as long there is no alternative for HDT-PE and for the clothing restraints, which is also not possible by playing with the newer bodies. The changes of clothing is not only the textures and the not suiting auto-converting routine of different restraints and the SMP-assets, it´s furthermore the problem, that this bodies need an overhaul of the whole slot mechanic inside of CREATION KIT. Means that for every single new asset you need to prepare the slots and this is sadly not working for the existing slots, which I have choosen for all the different assets.

This all means to me that ZAP until not has not become converted.

Measured to this all facts I can only jump off the SSE-body-model and create a body for ZAP, which is ideal working as a mix of a new 3-boner(in reality are those new creations using 2 bones for the breasts, the third bone is directing the areola and nipple (which is nonsence and which is looking stupid) and overwork or delete all the NOT working collisions, which do not suit for ZAP-the collisions suit for SEX, but they don´t work for ZAP-that´s same way also for DD !!!

So lot of people use the oldrim body inside of their SSE versions as soon they play SSE with DD or ZAP 8, I guess. Same for DD. This is inofficial, a last option by loosing the full quality of SSE. NO new textures, no new body, no HDT-PE-assets, no activators working, some broken assets-but I play SSE !!! -btw. the old textures of LE are looking inside of SSE the same way like in LE.

As I also saw that the 3-boners do look pretty inside of LE-smp is more easy to handle and the influence on the physic´s behavior is more direct-with some few tries and errors, it is doing what you are looking for..., I decided to create a suiting body for LE, primary and for ZAP-use. I can only work inside of skyrim LE, where my creations are WORKING and not being screwed for some development, which is based on the game for console-use or for VR and for a community of gamers, which like to use the content for other purposes. And also is the update-war of bethesda during the last years no secure ground for offering a SKSE dependent mod at all. It always was possible that suddenly SSE would become locked for modding, because of SKSE and other problems. The other problems are the differences of the physics support.

So, dear readers, from my point of view is an update of ZAP for SSE only possible, if I bring a dedicated body, which allows to integrate the zap-assets with ease and which offers particulary the newer body-physics, depending on a compromise-and that´s what I just now am doing. And by the way do I have now the chance to make the body more flexible in some few aspects like the leg-rotation-option, this bunch of new sliders which I could integrate and some few more "corrections" or "overhauls" which I found out during my gameplay with the UUNP and CBBE body in skyrim during the last years. What I am doing here is profit-less, means I do that for fun. It was never only "copy-paste".

The foundation of BODYSLIDE has been a phantastic tool, but it´s content of only two body-types while the UUNP-body was not perfect and also the CBBE-body has not been perfect either. The idea for the slider an morph technology is also a very interesting and working additional plugin under RACEMENU (and RACEMENU is showing once more what you can do with sliders-often forgotten by the gamers to become used) to allow the slider-process to become working and storable also for the NPCs.

SSE is not that "wonderful" and pretty new skyrim, it has been a real problem for lot of mods which until not are not working in a full stage. As I personally do not use skyrim for sex-watching, it´s mostly not interesting me, what the people love with their SSE version to look at. MEans I fell under this 3K users, which hang up inside of LE, still. And what?

Is somewhere standing that I have to create something for SSE? Is that my target to create of my creations an SSE version?...Because nearly everybody is gaming around with SKYRIM?...Who IS playing skyrim? Of this 25K skyrim-players, there are maybe 2-3% using LL mods. It does mean that you can see nothing from that statistics:

The 3K of LE is on LL and the other 1-2K of SSE is also on LL. The rest is playing skyrim.

I am using mostly 99% LE, SSE I do play and quit-after mostly 1-2 minutes. I use it for some comparisons, also for some direct compare between both engines with same content. I do not have that marginal difference others are so much hyped about..in other words: it doesn´t matter, but it matters to loose endless content of your creations.

The overall statistic of STEAM is not showing all the skyrim gamers at all, caused by hacked games.

You now should be able to understand that skyrim se is for me no serious game to mod into. I told that more than once, in between.

Edited by t.ara

Is this idea interesting for SKYRIM as a new furniture?

It ´s a pillory made in head-down version for a kneeling pose-could become of course work in skyrim like promissed for DAZ, but in skyrim in real-time if used. As usually.

It offers a very uncomfortable kneeling on hard wood-perfect for getting wild slaves calm down. Nice idea for the next living room table. In that case a suiting tablecloth as to become spiked.

KT_Open_Promo.jpg

KT_Height_Promo.jpg

Drunken Huntsman inside of the new mod: Whiterun Unlimited....not ready but this way it will come.

I need a more better ladder and floor-ceiling-fitting sollution for this 2-floor houses...I need a single frame for that. This crate-nonsence puzzle looks not serious.

I show this here because it is build by using ZAP. The middle wall with the arch and other clutter-parts and all the furnishing are all coming from ZAP.

TESV 2023-01-04 16-03-02-61.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 16-02-02-39.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 16-01-43-22.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-58-03-74.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-53-29-04.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-53-14-52.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-53-05-77.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-52-19-00.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-51-38-97.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-50-55-29.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 15-50-30-37.jpg

I created some new parts for all the double-floor houses, which now are in ZAP ready for tamriel...this is a frame, which is suiting between the two floors and which alows to build one floor under the next one to keep the grid alive-for the ladders it ´s perfect. Only problems make this pillars of the interior, which simply are conical...the end parts need a NUB - end for some visible holed mesh ends. This is now easy to use.

Maybe I add there later some new NPCs-all the habitants of the upper floor are finding straight the way out into their city. Navmesh is ready. I found a guy there, which I never have seen in the game, before-LOL. The brother of the "seller". The female always is going on about her hisband-so sweet:-)-Maybe a mod can heal their sex-life somehow....

TESV 2023-01-04 19-52-56-64.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-53-38-66.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-54-32-11.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-54-39-38.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-54-45-25.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-54-49-63.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-54-48-40.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-54-51-02.jpg

TESV 2023-01-04 19-54-50-36.jpg

Additional Houses / Spindle-Stairs and suiting parts-....for more creations...the houses with block-fundaments can become places with ease everywhere-suiting stairs and a plateau-floor with depth can offer a more easy way to the doors, then...those stone stuff I exposed some pages before. This is now quite well working all together.

Unbenannt1.JPG

Unbenannt2.JPG

Unbenannt3.JPG

Unbenannt4.JPG

Unbenannt5.JPG

Unbenannt6.JPG

Unbenannt8.JPG

Unbenannt9.JPG

Unbenannt10.JPG

Unbenannt11.JPG

Unbenannt12.JPG

Unbenannt13.JPG

I apologize profusely if this has already been asked and answered but, when I run LOOT, I get the following error:

FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

How do I get rid of it?

6 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

About this picture of you

Reveal hidden contents

I remember seeing this pose before

Korsett_006.thumb.JPG.b612ef3a64fd02c6a04bbf8593d2b517.JPG

Das geht auch mit chains aber die SSE-freaks drehen mir den Hals um wenn ich mit HDT-PE weitermache-lol-deshalb ROPE und gewichtetes Material-geht prima und sieht immer gut aus.

ZAP enthällt ja noch diese Bein-Binder-hatte ich mal aus dem Armbinder herausgeschält...sieht ziemlich passend aus. Ist alles bereits spielbar: ZAP 9

Dieses "Cloth-Setup" könnte ich auch noch machen-dann drehen mir aber auch die anti-"noch mehr klamotten in ZAP" wieder den Hals rum....

11 hours ago, MisterWanka said:

I am loving this work. I very much wish to see it on AE/SE one day.  

I do have a problem with some of the devices not working properly.  I could compile a list after some more testing with it. 

the ZAP 8+ and 9 can not become "hacked" with BAKA´s animation pack. This is part of the guide.

SE support I only will offer by adding a custom body which is WORKING together with ZAP´s restraints and which will suit to the collision-system for restraints, (which is in creation).

Vor 7 Minuten sagte t.ara:

Das geht auch mit chains aber die SSE-freaks drehen mir den Hals um wenn ich mit HDT-PE weitermache-lol-deshalb ROPE und gewichtetes Material-geht prima und sieht immer gut aus.

ZAP enthällt ja noch diese Bein-Binder-hatte ich mal aus dem Armbinder herausgeschält...sieht ziemlich passend aus. Ist alles bereits spielbar: ZAP 9

Dieses "Cloth-Setup" könnte ich auch noch machen-dann drehen mir aber auch die anti-"noch mehr klamotten in ZAP" wieder den Hals rum....

I wasn't asking you to create a necklace set based on my image
no - that's probably a misunderstanding

A few days ago I had looked through some of my old picture galleries for suggestions for a (now discontinued) mod project

then this picture struck me again - also a fetish face that was probably written in the 1970s - from the area of bondage and restrictive corsets

I'm not entirely unfamiliar with the chain issues - both the real life ones and the specific ones here with the Skyrm engine...
..ropes are sufficient and are easier to handle - real and virtual

?

On 1/1/2023 at 6:11 PM, Musje said:

For the prospective jockeys: riding skeletons for Skyrim LE.  These are based on the latest XMPSE skeleton.

I tested the male 1 and it works. Female one should be ok too.

These go in data\meshes\actors\character assets and character assets female

skeleton.nif 73.75 kB · 3 downloads skeleton_female.nif 85.07 kB · 3 downloads

Is it possible to attach SaddleBone to [Spn1] instead of [Spn2]? Will probably look more natural if the saddle is closer to the waist, not to the shoulders.

20 minutes ago, in'n'out said:

Is it possible to attach SaddleBone to [Spn1] instead of [Spn2]? Will probably look more natural if the saddle is closer to the waist, not to the shoulders.

Will probably do not make a change of angle as the crawling is quite straight made...it´s very easy to add a helper node for the exactly placing and angle...i made that in the past-but this is for now not the issure. The problem is, that this things sadly do not work 100%.

After my edits on the swimming in restraints I need to look also, what is going with the riding feature. It´s terrible to offer a not working mod I, mean.

That flying-away error is not related to the aa-animation-set, which is housing inside of ZAP.

I now am testing a different aspect.

I saw this happening only on my last stuff.

Now I test different furnitures - get in-get-out-get in-get out.......

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Guten Tag T.ara. ?

What about my (LOOT's) error message?

So if you have installed BAKA animation-set for ZAP or maybe accidental added those into your mods, you need to get RID of the MENTIONED behavior file as this one is NOT ACTUALLY for ZAP 8+ and 9 anymore in use. Delete it or delete the mod´s option of those animation-replacers, to not let overwrite the ZAP-animations.

You can rename the mod´s source so that it suits to target the v. 7 folder of zap. In that case you can install that, too.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

I apologize profusely if this has already been asked and answered but, when I run LOOT, I get the following error:

FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

How do I get rid of it?

Just ignore that message, ZAP 9 uses a different structure from ZAP 7/8 for FNIS and LOOT hasn't been updated for ZAP 9.