ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

You always deal with a not suiting clean installation of zap. Delete all the old stuff from the drive-delete mods, which add additional animations into zap (because that stuff generates not allowed or old behavior-files, which I simply dropped after v. 8 and then install the mod for best manually. Is so easy to install a mod manually. FNIS can not create a working game by having mismatch nonsence behavior files, which do not have their animations in the folders....LOT of mods may conflict in between with others. As soon you have ZAP installed and working, you always have to take care of additional animation-stuff, which override zap as a mastermod. Those creators simply think they can do everything without failing and without any asking. The mistake-recovery glues into my thread then. I would never install a mod without examinate CAREFULLY it ´s content. Specially if new scripts are sinking down into their target-folders.....or if new "dll" filles take place or override parts of existing SKSE content. Modding is always an experiment to the regulary game and it ALWAYS takes care to drink from the power of the engine. And some mods do that in a very excessive way.

So:

CLEAN the behavior-folder from old files of ZAP, clean the animation-folder from ZAP.... !!! - Then install ZAP manually, run Bodyslide, run FNIS and then you will enjoy the game:-)

56 minutes ago, t.ara said:

You always deal with a not suiting clean installation of zap. Delete all the old stuff from the drive-delete mods, which add additional animations into zap (because that stuff generates not allowed or old behavior-files, which I simply dropped after v. 8 and then install the mod for best manually. Is so easy to install a mod manually. FNIS can not create a working game by having mismatch nonsence behavior files, which do not have their animations in the folders....LOT of mods may conflict in between with others. As soon you have ZAP installed and working, you always have to take care of additional animation-stuff, which override zap as a mastermod. Those creators simply think they can do everything without failing and without any asking. The mistake-recovery glues into my thread then. I would never install a mod without examinate CAREFULLY it ´s content. Specially if new scripts are sinking down into their target-folders.....or if new "dll" filles take place or override parts of existing SKSE content. Modding is always an experiment to the regulary game and it ALWAYS takes care to drink from the power of the engine. And some mods do that in a very excessive way.

So:

CLEAN the behavior-folder from old files of ZAP, clean the animation-folder from ZAP.... !!! - Then install ZAP manually, run Bodyslide, run FNIS and then you will enjoy the game:-)

4 hours ago, thomastm said:

Cool, update us if you find anything. I using v8.0 for now

Appreciate the help. Think I narrowed down the culprit via searching for ZaZ Animation Pack folders in my mod organizer mod folder. It's was Baka's SLAL stuff pertaining to the ZaZ Animation pack. I'd suggest you do the same, might help. :D

Edited by Efgad

"zazAD_Dress" (somehow it came from "resident evil" and it was really difficult to make that for skyrim available)

...I personally like that sexy texture: dirty and tight sitting-, some minor problems with clipping and deforming still existing-I hope to be able to solve that time by time, but I let it in the pack to come with the next update:-)

TESV 2022-11-28 16-38-32-06.jpg

TESV 2022-11-28 16-38-49-14.jpg

TESV 2022-11-28 16-38-49-79.jpg

TESV 2022-11-28 18-15-30-26.jpg

TESV 2022-11-29 13-19-56-79.jpg

TESV 2022-11-29 13-19-19-28.jpg

TESV 2022-11-29 13-19-31-38.jpg

resident_evil_village-1024x576-1475803202.jpg

Edited by t.ara

My interest for the "3BBB - body is back"...This pics are made out of SKYRIM-LE but as soon I have the relevant stuff converted for this body, I could share also ZAP 9 for SE, then.

But this I will do slowly aside of other stuff.

TESV 2022-11-30 13-14-02-11.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 13-15-54-17.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 13-16-29-21.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 13-16-35-07.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 13-16-35-92.jpg

Edited by t.ara
7 hours ago, crococat said:

Would zap now be also clothes and armor collection? Maybe separated zap-addon is better solution?

(just my thoughts about oversised install, cannot even imagine the file size of bhunp conversion)

It is definitivly such a collection, in between. Seperation can be done individually, if wanted.

BHUNP is not planned.

After this I will only add one LAST clothing into ZAP (a medieval dress which I have prepared some years ago) as I have then everything in there what I wanted to share with ZAP.

I promise that I will not share any more clothes with ZAP 9:-)

TESV 2022-11-30 23-38-35-67.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 23-38-30-66.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 23-38-11-97.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 23-37-48-67.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 23-37-40-61.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 23-37-33-30.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 23-37-25-85.jpg

TESV 2022-11-30 23-37-10-45.jpg

11 hours ago, crococat said:

Didnt want to said something bad about your outfits)

no, no, that´s fine:-)

I exactly had a plan about zap what to have inside of the pack in such a way that people can play all together with same stuff. If a mastermod has the same assets, you can then also add the new clothing to new NPCs for getting cool third-party mods. Like I have made in the past with the whiterun-brothel, where I have added some dresses in different colors which has been quite more nice, compared with the original skyrim-clothing. And the new skirt-stuff mostly is only available behind a paywall as their authors want to make $$$. I always wanted to break this down alternatively and also by a different style. Far-east-art is simply not always suiting to my taste as it is mostly not simple enough and mostly created in a different way/style. ZAP now offers some simple and/or sexy cloth, which I found is cool to use and it was simply missing in skyrim. Also my taste has changed and some stuff is not perfect. But I saw some gamers also play with those assets, in between.

If I see some nice stuff in future, I can simply create a single download, aside of ZAP-that´s fine. Depending on that, it maybe is necessary to be a single mod, which maybe is used together with maybe another mod, then. And ZAP is a nice alternative, aside of DD-stuff.

In between I would drop all the nipple-piercing-stuff, which maybe have been trendy in the past-but in between it is a huge collection inside of ZAP, which is making a LOT OF WORK for a conversion. 3 different sizes, I added...that has been crazy. Some people like this, others like that....if this stuff is not coming in ZAP, it will never come. Not in the way of the content of ZAP.

I also know that those outfits and restraints-arsenal is hindering to create quickly a SKYRIM SE-version of the pack now. But if once done and ready, as far the assets are SE-(CBBE) 3BBB (SMP)-compatible, you then have a very cute and big pack in SE to play with.

Edited by t.ara
7 hours ago, t.ara said:

Also my taste has changed and some stuff is not perfect

My tastes are always changing from time to time. So any new game start i use different outfit mods. Some ones are always present as i couldnot change completely, but new ones are always. Peoples always want something new and any outfit can fatisfy most of them for long time and will be laying as forced ballast.

I think that zap is not only mod itself, but mostly is framework and base to be used by other mods. As base mod it must include all necessary tools and be as simple as it can be.

But it is only my own thoughts. And becouse of this i wrote about outfits. You as author may choose any way to develop your mod and will be right. Anyway thanks for your work.

On 11/26/2022 at 11:04 PM, thomastm said:

HELP V9.2

Desktop Screenshot 2022.11.26 - 20.01.18.71 (2).png

same getting this error using mo2, delete the temp and fin folders and ran fnis kept getting these errors, check everything including overwrite folders nothing there causing this problem, ah well back to zap v8 then...

23 hours ago, Whizkid said:

same getting this error using mo2, delete the temp and fin folders and ran fnis kept getting these errors, check everything including overwrite folders nothing there causing this problem, ah well back to zap v8 then...

You installed a mod which is adding an old behavior-file (only compatible with version 6-7-8), which is not compatible with ZAP 9.

ZAP can not be overriden anymore by Mod Managers, which blindly add not compatible mods in this case.

Reason: The mod-creator is not up-to-date and also not asking for permission: missing team-work

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

You installed a mod which is adding an old behavior-file (only compatible with version 6-7-8), which is not compatible with ZAP 9.

ZAP can not be overriden anymore by Mod Managers, which blindly add not compatible mods in this case.

Reason: The mod-creator is not up-to-date and also not asking for permission: missing team-work

cool thanks for the explaination, thank you for your hardwork:)

10 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

Would it be ok to turn some furnishings into Devious Contraptions for Devious Devices? May I use meshes and textures for that?

If you want to do it for yourself only, it is okay.

DC is btw. outdated, a serious integration has to be done into the last update of DD, which is only possible to do by asking KIMI-specially in accordance with her (permission and a serious time-window for the integration between the next updates of DD), which stuff she wants really to have!

Later I will integrate some assets into DD as far as KIM(Y) is in accordance.

Anyway needs all the stuff some changes between the furniture and the animations for a serious alignment between body and furniture, further are different animations necessary as DD needs resting and struggling animations, side by side for that framework.

And at least are with those animations the animated objects again necessary, which need to be spawned. Depending on different furnitures of ZAP may be occuring different technical problems for those animated objects, which have been HDT-PE or weighted and bone-dependent assets, like different ropes, which I used in ZAP.

As you can see is this no 1:1 easy-going-workflow. You need to have the original workfiles for the animations and furnitures all together on 3dsmax. You need to create seamless resting-animations as well, you need to trimm the poses to the furnitures to get in 100% alignment, so that about 80% of the furnitures, which run under ZAP as a real furniture may be suiting also as an activator-animation, how it is happening in DD. And at least need all the furnitures to become prepared to become a spawnable object-the furnitures of ZAP use furniture-nodes and BSX-info for collision. This has to be changed to work as a simple activator to become seriously suiting to skyrim so to not waste unnecessary the engine-resources.

Enough reason to not spend a go for you to create an official version, i guess.

Anyway: if you are familar with 3dsmax you can write me a p.m.

p.s. at the very least it is a question, how much such activator-furnishing is a useful asset inside of DD. DD is mostly for gamers, which want to run around in offset-restraint poses-specially playing DCL. Fixed furniture-positions for the player and NPCs are not seriously the focus there. If you immobile the gamer into a furniture, it is a real question, how long this is an interesting attractive gameplay...there´s nothing to do-DD comes with that unlock-function, which is known from the other DD-assets...it has this self-bondage-gameplay-time dependent...but I am sure, and also KIMI mentioned, that such stuff is not a common reason to play DD/DCL. For the interesting gameplay it´s simply important to be able to walk-to have some motion. This makes an integration of furnitures into DD a very controverse happening, as there´s nobody using that new assets from the side of a third-party-mod. Those assets can only being used in a jail/prison, ONLY always local-based-you need a location with a suiting quest...DD is focussed not in that direction. Furthermore I would say for SKYRIM, that ZAP is offering the better option for (real) furnitures, as it has more features and depending on it´s original achitecture (depending on FNIS, but) to add idles and furnitures in the official way. As ZAP´s framework is not touching a furniture (it only classifies a furniture as a zbf-asset, not useable for children-so it´s integration is an official and serious way) and only related to the offsets and selab-animation-mechanic, ZAP and DD can easily being used side by side, also together with suiting quest-mods. Furthermore can DD only handle animated-objects, which are bound to the animation, which is simply from the point of view from ZAP very much unflexiable. ZAP also provides furnitures, which can being used in heels as well. Creators can also add those furnitures by spending different suiting new texture-templates, depending on the place of use. And at least can the furnitures of ZAP easily being equipped with suiting scripts for different effects and for example a lock-mechanism or sound-effects and elsewhat) which is all not possible inside of DD by using an activator. That´s at least all the reasons, why I lately put my work into ZAP. It has much more flexiability in harmony with the skyrim-mechanic.

Edited by t.ara