Teen Sim Support Mod

On 9/27/2022 at 10:13 AM, danoky said:

it dont work for me 

i cant find this High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

can someone help me out please 

Click your teen. Go to Wicked...

Then click Personalization. Then Click "Add Wicked Attributes to <sim name>". Then select Post Puberty in the window that pops up. It should be at the top.

Edited by Faolon

Many thanks to WickedAssistant for making it possible for us to continue having sex with almost adult and definitely not prepubescent teenagers again. But it's a pity that in Inappropriate Unlock it's no longer enough to activate teen sex and teen adult sex as it used to be, but that it now only works if I deactivate all the high school features via the Post Puberty trait. I'd love to be able to play the high school features like pimples and stuff and still be able to have sex. It's like MC Woohoo. Isn't there a way to enable Teenage Sex without disabling all of the game's puberty features?

1 hour ago, deejayz said:

it's a pity that in Inappropriate Unlock it's no longer enough to activate teen sex and teen adult sex as it used to be, but that it now only works if I deactivate all the high school features via the Post Puberty trait.

You can always turn the trait off after you're done wohooing, and on again when you want to have a go at it. If you want to wohoo with visible acne, I'm afraid you'll have to edit on the vanilla game acne skin detail in CAS.

On 10/2/2022 at 1:52 PM, Kalyuto said:

okay but why get rid of incest tho

Wicked Unlock makes incest possible.

Incest laws very from completely illegal, to you can't marry anyone as close as a cousin or Aunt/Uncle/niece/nephew with no ban on sex.

Many people confuse consensual incest (30% of the adult population has tried it) with incestuous child sexual abuse which by definition is not consensual. 

It has a gross out factor. But I also play Fallout 4 where the PC murders lots of NPCs and sometimes they explode. It's a game, I wouldn't do it in real life. In games you do outrageous acts.

7 hours ago, tigerin2828 said:
Hello,

it doesn't work for me anymore.
I got the post-puberty trait on my teen. 
And I also own the Wicked Unlock. Still, my teens can't have sex.
 I don't get Wicked choices on my teen when I click on the bed for example.
 It was fine until 4 days ago.

There's a WW setting for teen + YA,A,E sex in WW settings. If you click on a bed and get WW options, it means you have the unlock and post puberty and now teen+teen sex is enabled.

Still need to break that teen + older taboo tho. That's in WW settings.

9 hours ago, tigerin2828 said:

Darum geht es mir. Im WW durfte ich Sex mit Erwachsenen haben und meine Sims haben die charakteristische Postpubertät. Trotzdem habe ich keine WW-Option, wenn ich auf das Bett klicke.

Can I pass your quote to my 6th grade German instructor? He accused me of being a dummkopf. He wasn't wrong, but I just want to get in his face.

Quick question, what exactly does the "Post Puberty" trait do? I was updating my sims game (haven't played in a while) and got the teen stuff working again but I was wondering what this trait did to the teens. I got the high school dlc and if I give the post puberty trait to all teens does it basically make the dlc null and void? Just curious. 

Vor 8 Stunden sagte MrGrey:

Kann ich Ihr Angebot an meinen Deutschlehrer der 6. Klasse weitergeben? Er beschuldigte mich, ein Dummkopf zu sein. Er hat sich nicht geirrt, aber ich möchte ihm nur ins Gesicht sehen.

Entschuldigung mein Englisch ist nicht so gut. Also dann halt auf Deutsch.

Meine Teens haben das Merkmal Post-Pubertät. Trotzdem finde ich am Bett, Schrank, Fußboden usw. die Option für Whicked nicht. Ich habe auch bei den Einstellungen eingestellt das Aktivitäten zwischen Teen und Erwachsenen erlaubt sind. Trotzdem funktioniert es nicht. Ich muss meine Teens durch Nisa als Prostituierte machen, dann kann ich den Erwachsenen als Kunden bedienen, aber ohne Nisa haben meine Teens keinen Sex mehr. 

Wie schon geschrieben vorrige Woche ging es noch. Seit 3 Tagen geht es halt nicht mehr. Und ich habe nichts geändert außer Wicked neu runterzuladen. Mehr nicht.

Edited by tigerin2828
On 10/9/2022 at 1:31 PM, tigerin2828 said:

Entschuldigung mein Englisch ist nicht so gut. Also dann halt auf Deutsch.

Meine Teens haben das Merkmal Post-Pubertät. Trotzdem finde ich am Bett, Schrank, Fußboden usw. die Option für Whicked nicht. Ich habe auch bei den Einstellungen eingestellt das Aktivitäten zwischen Teen und Erwachsenen erlaubt sind. Trotzdem funktioniert es nicht. Ich muss meine Teens durch Nisa als Prostituierte machen, dann kann ich den Erwachsenen als Kunden bedienen, aber ohne Nisa haben meine Teens keinen Sex mehr. 

Wie schon geschrieben vorrige Woche ging es noch. Seit 3 Tagen geht es halt nicht mehr. Und ich habe nichts geändert außer Wicked neu runterzuladen. Mehr nicht.

Hallo und du warst schon auf einem guten Weg. Du brauchst die Mod "WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.2" . Der Link ist hier. Die Datei in deinem Wicked Whims Ordner geben.

Du must das Merkmal Post-Pubertät geben, die Aktivitäten zwischen Teen und Erwachsenen erlauben und als drittes noch den Teen-Sex an sich erlauben. Wo was zu finden ist steht genau auf der Download Seite von Inappropriate Unlock.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get the change either. First of all, it's all ones and zeros anyway. Second, nothing changed in the base game. Teens have always been in high school, they've never been able to WooHoo or Try for Baby, and they can't move out on their own- they've obviously always been minors. How were they "recontextualized" with a game pack about high school when teens have always been in high school? Third, don't understand the decision to exclude teens from sex, but not blur the teens back up. If teens can't engage in sex interactions, why can they be fully nude? If nudity in the context of a simulation videogame is not inherently sexual, why are the children blurred but not the teens? I would think he would either allow teens to participate in sex interactions and appear fully nude in-game, or prohibit both, not one of each.

It's certainly not a mod-breaking patch, I'll still be using the mod (with the unlock), I just don't get the logic.

Somehow the unlock stopped working for me. It use to run fine but now it no longer works. 

I have checked the relationship settings and my teen has the postpuberty trait. I can select the wickedwhims option en choose from the option menu but when I select it says their our no sims nearby to perform the action. (Its just handjob - masturbating, so it doesn't really need other sims ?

Anyone has any idea what may cause this?

Thanks in advance

On 11/3/2022 at 3:40 PM, sannexlore said:

Somehow the unlock stopped working for me. It use to run fine but now it no longer works. 

I have checked the relationship settings and my teen has the postpuberty trait. I can select the wickedwhims option en choose from the option menu but when I select it says their our no sims nearby to perform the action. (Its just handjob - masturbating, so it doesn't really need other sims ?

Anyone has any idea what may cause this?

Thanks in advance

Oh sorry I reinstalled the unlock and now it works again ??

8 hours ago, mahboodah said:

Because it's not working for some of us. I have followed all the instructions for both and mine still doesnt work. I have checked all the settings mentioned in this thread too.

There may perhaps be interference from some other mod. MC Command Center made a few problems a month or so ago, it may not be the only one.

Have you tries to see if you can make it work if you take out all the other mods (remember not to save, or make a copy of you tray- and savefiles first!). I had to do that to weed out some spurious mods about half a year ago.

4 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

There may perhaps be interference from some other mod. MC Command Center made a few problems a month or so ago, it may not be the only one.

Have you tries to see if you can make it work if you take out all the other mods (remember not to save, or make a copy of you tray- and savefiles first!). I had to do that to weed out some spurious mods about half a year ago.

Oooo. I do have mccc installed. I'll try that, thank you!