Teen Sim Support Mod

On 7/30/2022 at 11:58 AM, kingmiami said:

Literally this. Teens have sex. I guess using wicked whims glorifies it a bit, but yeah, they do that. This update is silly, and a bad attempt at righteous morality. But what can you do, I guess. I hope a modder picks this up soon.

"righteous morality" 

Be serious. 

It's CYA, there's literally a work around tip in the same changelog.?

On 7/30/2022 at 12:20 PM, sexangel said:

Don’t do that to me. Hell I went to a high school where girls were pregnant at 12. Let me play my game my way. Don’t do that to the rest of us. I always had it where teens can do anything the adults too. Hell teens are practically adults. 

The lie detector says THAT was a lie.

I get it, we're all salty about options being taken away, but that was pretty blatant.?

On 11/8/2022 at 7:12 AM, wild_guy said:

I can't understand why this thread is still alive. There is Inappropriat Unlock and there is Add Post Puberty. Problem solved, topic can be closed.

Is your game running perfect? Congratulations. If you don't want to help, be quiet. People want to share information to solve the problems they are having and I don't see any reason in your desperation for them to stop. And if the posts talking about it bother you, just don't read it. 

5 hours ago, maudebeck said:

Is your game running perfect? Congratulations. If you don't want to help, be quiet. People want to share information to solve the problems they are having and I don't see any reason in your desperation for them to stop. And if the posts talking about it bother you, just don't read it. 

And why do you think you сan tell me what I can or can not write? If you can't understand why I wrote that, it's your problem, who do you think you are to teach me posting?

Edited by wild_guy

Anyone else having issues with this mod? It's been a while since I've played this game and disappointed to see the WW changes. I downloaded Inappropriat Unlock and the Add Post Puberty files. Selected the option for teen sex the WW in-game settings, and gave the sim the post-puberty trait, and interactions with teens still not doable. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I've looked over things again to make sure I wasn't missing anything and remembered that I saw this instruction in the files page: "

• Wicked > Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities" ...but Relationship Utilities no longer exists in the WW settings.  Could that be a source of the problem?
Edited by season6

Inappropriate unlock is not working for me either, I also get this issue, which is odd considering I've redownloaded the August 10th WW files and put them in the mod folder after deleting the old ones.
Idk which mod could mess with it, I don't have MCCC installed...
I also followed every step, but nothing...

image.png

Edited by morannn
9 minutes ago, morannn said:

Inappropriate unlock is not working for me either, I also get this issue, which is odd considering I've redownloaded the August 10th WW files and put them in the mod folder after deleting the old ones.
Idk which mod could mess with it, I don't have MCCC installed...
I also followed every step, but nothing...

image.png

The error you screenshot tells you exactly what you missed.

The package and the script have been came from different version of wickedwhims.

Can you try to find all of the wickedwhims in your entire computer, including icloud/one drive to make sure you don't have anything of wickedwhims and reinstall wickedwhims and see?

On 12/1/2022 at 5:24 AM, wild_guy said:

And why do you think you сan tell me what I can or can not write? If you can't understand why I wrote that, it's your problem, who do you think you are to teach me posting?

On 11/8/2022 at 7:12 AM, wild_guy said:

I can't understand why this thread is still alive. There is Inappropriat Unlock and there is Add Post Puberty. Problem solved, topic can be closed.

Lmao

50 minutes ago, ioawdfv said:

The error you screenshot tells you exactly what you missed.

The package and the script have been came from different version of wickedwhims.

Can you try to find all of the wickedwhims in your entire computer, including icloud/one drive to make sure you don't have anything of wickedwhims and reinstall wickedwhims and see?

I tried looking for other files and apparently there was one in a sims4studio batch fix. I don't get the message anymore, but the issues with teens not being able to be involved with adults (either romantically or sexually) still remains...

1 hour ago, morannn said:

I tried looking for other files and apparently there was one in a sims4studio batch fix. I don't get the message anymore, but the issues with teens not being able to be involved with adults (either romantically or sexually) still remains...

Oh, ok, at least you don't get error message now.

Now for the issues, did you follow the instruction in the WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock?

There are these for people should follow:

How to install this mod?

1. Download file.

2. Open the Mods folder (/Documents/The Sims 4/Mods).

3. Place file in the Mods folder.

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Also, you need to have wickedswhims version that matches to your game patch (For me, I got latest game patch and latest version of wickedwhims).

Also, did you re download the updated version of WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock?

Cause there was already previous from same author, cause it was blocked from Patreon version of Wickedwhims, before even High School year came out and before even turbodriver removed feature from wickedwhims.

Also, if you have latest patch, go to CAS to make sure "Sexual Orientation in The Sims 4", allows the sim to romantic (Just to make sure/Not sure if that will affect the features).

The bottom screenshot came from EA, directly:

sofull01.png&w=3840&q=75

Edited by ioawdfv
On 11/30/2022 at 10:32 PM, maudebeck said:

Jesus! Wild_Guy is a FUCKING LEGEND Mr. One Post Fake Nick. 

On 12/1/2022 at 8:43 PM, season6 said:

Anyone else having issues with this mod? It's been a while since I've played this game and disappointed to see the WW changes. I downloaded Inappropriat Unlock and the Add Post Puberty files. Selected the option for teen sex the WW in-game settings, and gave the sim the post-puberty trait, and interactions with teens still not doable. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I've looked over things again to make sure I wasn't missing anything and remembered that I saw this instruction in the files page: "

• Wicked > Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities" ...but Relationship Utilities no longer exists in the WW settings.  Could that be a source of the problem?

I'm using the public version of WW (from this very website) and I have those setting available.

Try this (if you haven't already): Click your Sim, select Wicked Whims > Personalization > Give All Sims Wicked Traits > Select All Female Sims (or male, or just "All") > Post Puberty. No outside mods needed.

The Patreon version might be different. Dunno. WW 170K is available here and works fine.

• 4 weeks later...

MCC is not causing it. At least for me.
Tested with it removed. Did all the steps to re-allow teen wicked traits. Even re-downloaded the unlocks.

I will try one more test. Remove everything, even bouncingboobies. Heh! Then it will confirm if something else is causing this to be forcibly removed, or if it's WW itself.

Note: It did work before after the initial 'wah-wah-puberty' when it was updated for the high-school pack.
It's not working in my game now. Been at it for hours trying to figure out the problem. Would rather be playing the actual game.

Ok.
I can confirm it its WW v174a that blocks teens.
718983247_WWteenissue.png.6d7dd5ac91206c2e28b5d9e2b8990648.png
I've tried older versions and it's the same thing.
I am speculating... maybe Maxis put some hard-code in for that?

EDIT: Yes I did set all the "Allow" relationships. Also when giving all teens, or even all everybody the post puberty trait, it says 0 of 0 have been given new traits.

Edited by magellan8q
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the information now my 19 year old Teen sim can indulge, jeez i am glad i am not in my teens the way the world is regarding teen sex at the moment i doubt i would know what a dick or fanny is until i turn 55, stupid bloody world full of morons afraid of their own shadow.

• 6 months later...
On 12/5/2022 at 10:31 PM, GMac2021 said:

Try this (if you haven't already): Click your Sim, select Wicked Whims > Personalization > Give All Sims Wicked Traits > Select All Female Sims (or male, or just "All") > Post Puberty. No outside mods needed.

I had the same problem recently, even though the teens weren't termed as pre-pubescent before, so I tried downloading the inappropriate unlock mod with no luck. I'm boosting this up incase anyone is unsure if it works right now. I tried the steps mentioned and it fixed the bug. Thanks btw :)

On 8/15/2023 at 1:34 PM, LLavendar said:

I had the same problem recently, even though the teens weren't termed as pre-pubescent before, so I tried downloading the inappropriate unlock mod with no luck. I'm boosting this up incase anyone is unsure if it works right now. I tried the steps mentioned and it fixed the bug. Thanks btw :)

You have to have both the unlock, allow teens to participate in the general WW settings AND assign each teen to participate as post pubescent. So, there's three steps to take.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/16/2023 at 3:03 PM, skull47 said:

2959042_1694900878069.png

2959042_1694900878069.png

Steal don't work. how to fix

if you're not using inappropriate unlock, then install it, and make sure you actually enabled the content in the WW settings menu.

and make sure to read the description. specifically the part that tells you how to enable the mod. I pasted the important part below in yellow text.

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/22/2023 at 12:57 PM, AManNamedNorvile said:

if you're not using inappropriate unlock, then install it, and make sure you actually enabled the content in the WW settings menu.

and make sure to read the description. specifically the part that tells you how to enable the mod. I pasted the important part below in yellow text.

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

What is highshool years teen sex?

• 3 months later...