Teen Sim Support Mod

16 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Considering the Sims has become successively more restrained with each iteration of the game, I wouldn't bet on it.

There will be no mean interaction in Sims5 (it's bad to hurt people feelings, you know). There will a be a 50$ pack for going to restaurant, another for going to a bar. Two differents packs for dogs and cats. etc.

Edited by Gambit
6 hours ago, seraph85 said:

Lets just hope that the sims 5 will have someone less puritanical create a good sex framework first and not turbo. At the rate turbo is going only missionary, censored sex will be allowed on the mod.

Don't blame Turbo. He's working at the limit of the rules for Patreon. Teen sex is banned by Patreon, and the latest Sims 4 DLC made it obvious that not all teens are 18 or 19, so it had to go from the Patreon version.

You know, sims 3 teen sims were 5% shorter and it was pretty obvious they were between child and adult. Sims 3 teen/adult Animations didn't look right. Sims 4, EA fixed that. You can hardly tell teen from young adult in Sims 4. Pretty sure that EA did that so that the animations would work.

EA did a lot to improve sex in Sims 4 short of anything that would lose the official "Teen" rating. I mean, look at the werewolf DLC, clearly for furry fans. Lots of LGBT+ plus content too. EA just went too far with the High school DLC, that's all, and it became more obvious. I suspect that EA was getting some push back with the High School DLC.

All in all, you can still use WW to get most of what there was before, just gotta use the unlock for both Patreon and Public versions, and add the "Post Puberty" trait.

Edit: And you know what? I hated High School in real life. I did well enough, grade wise, but social wise high school sucked. And it wasn't until several years later I found out my crush was boinking one of the teachers who was infamous for teaching the girl students how to kiss.

Edited by MrGrey

Just wanted to add my two cents of disappointment to the tread. I have absolutely no care for or intention of getting the High School pack, because why the hell would I want to play through something I loathed myself?! I do, however, (like many others) enjoy stories that sometimes involve teen pregnancy. The decision to remove teen interactions when they're clearly older than 16 is pretty unnecessary and annoying.

It's not that I don't sympathize with where Turbo is coming from, I do, I just happen to think it's a sh*t decision and I hope he reconsiders.

On 7/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, nekotlc81 said:

I tried using the new Post-Puberty options and made it so teens could have sex. They can still have sex, but it refuses to save. I get an exception error 

Game Version: 1.90.358.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170h, BMD/WHW/S4CL
07/27/22 14:50:30 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 121, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 69, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 34, in _wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 132, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 120, in _trigger_reactions
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 135, in _run_reaction_handler
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 105, in run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 81, in _react_to_sims_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 111, in reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 131, in _reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\general_sex_reaction.py", line 117, in _general_sex_reaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\features\watch_sex\utils.py", line 64, in get_sim_interest_in_watching_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\enums\sex_orientation.py", line 93, in get_sim_preferenced_sexual_orientations
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_utils.py", line 39, in get_sim_sexual_preference_genders
TypeError: unhashable type: 'set'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> TypeError: unhashable type: 'set'

Game Version: 1.90.358.1030, WickedWhims Version: v170h, BMD/WHW/S4CL
07/27/22 14:50:30 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 121, in _on_zone_update_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170h\zone_tick.py", line 69, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 34, in _wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 132, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 120, in _trigger_reactions
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 135, in _run_reaction_handler
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\reactions_handler.py", line 105, in run
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 81, in _react_to_sims_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 111, in reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\reaction_handler.py", line 131, in _reaction_to_sex_instance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\generic\sex_reactions\general_sex_reaction.py", line 117, in _general_sex_reaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\features\watch_sex\utils.py", line 64, in get_sim_interest_in_watching_sex
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\sex\enums\sex_orientation.py", line 93, in get_sim_preferenced_sexual_orientations
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170h\wickedwhims\relationships\relationship_utils.py", line 39, in get_sim_sexual_preference_genders
TypeError: unhashable type: 'set'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_game_trackers_on_zone_update' method from 'WickedWhims'. -> TypeError: unhashable type: 'set'

WickedWhims_v170h_Exception.txt 3.83 kB · 41 downloads

ME TOO CAN ANYONE HELP!?

27 minutes ago, gutterkitty said:

It's not that I don't sympathize with where Turbo is coming from, I do, I just happen to think it's a sh*t decision and I hope he reconsiders.

You could try installing the 'inappropriate mod' and give the relevant teenage sims the postpubertal trait, and you'd be able to continue having teen pregnancies.

On 7/30/2022 at 7:50 PM, SticksStackStuck said:

Just a quick note: The fooling around interaction for teens have been there as long as I've played the game, and did not come with this pack. It's basically the woohoo-interaction, except they don't put on pajamas first. 

also, i was watching a vid & someone playing with no mods got the option to mess around in the school showers when they were playing a teen in HS... it's not the sims team that thinks teens are all pre-pubescent & that they can't have sex til age 20, it's just turbodriver, & it's patently ridiculous!

13 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Don't blame Turbo. He's working at the limit of the rules for Patreon. Teen sex is banned by Patreon, and the latest Sims 4 DLC made it obvious that not all teens are 18 or 19, so it had to go from the Patreon version.

Wait... So is it still an option in the LoversLab version??? Do I have to download the other mod if I'm getting WW from here and not Patreon?

3 hours ago, LydiaJoystickDeetz said:

Wait... So is it still an option in the LoversLab version??? Do I have to download the other mod if I'm getting WW from here and not Patreon?

You have to download the helpfully named 'Inappropriate mod' and put in in your WW folder, allow teenage sex in the settings of WW (it's under 'Sex') AND give the sims in question the WW trait 'Post pubecent'. It's a bit of hoops to jump through, but it's doable. Here's the mod you need:

Edited by SticksStackStuck
3 hours ago, LydiaJoystickDeetz said:

I didn't test the patreon version, but the loverslab version you:

1) Download the inappropriate unlock made by a strange and unknown modder.

2) Set the menus in WW.

3) Give the teens the "Post puberty" trait.

And it works pretty much as before. I didn't test it in that High school world tho.

2 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

You have to download the helpfully named 'Inappropriate mod' (also by Turbodriver) and put in in your WW folder, allow teenage sex in the settings of WW (it's under 'Sex') AND give the sims in question the WW trait 'Post pubecent'. It's a bit of hoops to jump through, but it's doable. Here's the mod you need:

Pretty sure that was uploaded by WickedAssistant and NOT Turbodriver, who appears to have nothing to do with it other than WickedAssistant links to the same webpage...

7 hours ago, Atticus West said:

Okay but what if the "post puberty" trait doesn't show up? I click on a teen and "give [sim] wicked attributes" but it's not listed, just Nudity Enthusiast etc. I'm running the latest TS4 07/26 with WW v172.8 and IU. But no High School Pack, is that required?

same here! I have the same issue.. I've been posting about it in the other thread I started for specifically this issue, but if anyone here knows a fix I would really appreciate it!

EditI found out I could manually add the trait to each sim! it appears in the mega-list of all the traits, thankfully. (shift+click --> cheat sim info --> more options --> add trait)

Edited by Equius Zahhak
17 hours ago, SticksStackStuck said:

You have to download the helpfully named 'Inappropriate mod' and put in in your WW folder, allow teenage sex in the settings of WW (it's under 'Sex') AND give the sims in question the WW trait 'Post pubecent'. It's a bit of hoops to jump through, but it's doable. Here's the mod you need:

Way ahead of you. So I guess Turbo isn't even continuing with this on the LL version of WW, then? Oh, well. At least we still have Inappropriate for our storytelling stuff. I have to add the trait through WW's settings, right?

On 7/30/2022 at 1:11 PM, woketurbo said:

but what about High School and Auditorium venues use?!

Seriously, this. I hope someone mods support back in. It's ridiculous that WW is disabled in a high school while still enabled at public parks, swimming pools, bathhouses, beaches, vacation destination, etc - you know, places where there are literally children running about while two rando townies with mismatched outfits and combination Japanese-Hawaiian names have autonomous sex in the bathroom.

Oh wait, TD might read this and decide to remove those venues, too.

Edited by LuxrayFTW
On 7/31/2022 at 2:35 PM, hgfdtjhkj5e6sedrh said:

Here's a copy of 170h for people who don't want to have to assign attributes to every teenager, I was using it a few days ago with Highschool Years and teen sex works just fine for me. https://www.mediafire.com/file/ureedk8cqvckqha/WickedWhims_v170h_-_27_July_2022_%282082227%29.zip/file

yup. there it is. The answer to solve the update mod. Been playing with V170h WW and ....... no probs.....

Edited by Gottagetsum
On 7/31/2022 at 2:45 PM, haihowareu said:

I want to use DD after the "i" Update, but WW is more 'unique' and most of my mod are require WW to work like Nisa WP etc, so I have to wait with 2 option at this point: - wait WW to revert the decision (or patch IDM), or - wait DD to update and compatible with most of adult/popular mod.

or

DL V170H WW ?

6 hours ago, Gottagetsum said:

yup. there it is. The answer to solve the update mod. Been playing with V170h WW and ....... no probs.....

eh guys you don´t need to do the trait on every teen there is an option in wicked atributes to assign it on every teen.  so if you do a group for the teens as maeby "highschoolfriends" and then go on group all youre teens you have inside willbe there and it just take a minute to asigen the pupatary trait.

Never Posted here, but some of you guys really dont have any other Problems then Teenagers have Visualized Sex. 

Calling for a boycott just because a content creator has made a decision that doesn't suit you?

You really have a Problem! When Turbo Decides to not longer support teensex, then its set. 

Will I miss it, well.. I dunno maybe yes.. but there is allready another solution to make it work again, so... Whats the big deal now?

This whole issue would be avoided w/ different teen stages.
Order should be (w/ yrs old):

1. Baby (0-1)
  2. Toddler (2-4)
  3. Child (5-9)
  4. Pre-Teen (10-12)
  5. Young Teen (13-14)
  6. Teen (15-17)
  7. Teen Adult (18-19)
  8. Young Adult (20-29)
  9. Adult (30-60)
  10. Elder (60+)

Or some1 can make a mod that ages us every certain amount of days (since age is based on days and not yrs)

18 minutes ago, ThrasherTwain said:

This whole issue would be avoided w/ different teen stages.
Order should be (w/ yrs old):

1. Baby (0-1)
  2. Toddler (2-4)
  3. Child (5-9)
  4. Pre-Teen (10-12)
  5. Young Teen (13-14)
  6. Teen (15-17)
  7. Teen Adult (18-19)
  8. Young Adult (20-29)
  9. Adult (30-60)
  10. Elder (60+)

Yeah, I would also ad pre-pre-teen, pre-young adult, pre-adult and about 50 more. Teens just should not be touched at all because it's a sex mod in the end. Even EA allows them to fuck (oh, sorry, to make woohoo).

Edited by wild_guy
53 minutes ago, SticksStackStuck said:

Actually, EA allows them to mess around, but I guess that's close enough.

Having played a little I think that things aren't so bad for teens in WW. The only inconvenience is the trait can't be added automatically by default or gotten via gameplay and we lose acne if choose sex.

Edited by wild_guy