Teen Sim Support Mod

5 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Yeah, I would also ad pre-pre-teen, pre-young adult, pre-adult and about 50 more. Teens just should not be touched at all because it's a sex mod in the end. Even EA allows them to fuck (oh, sorry, to make woohoo).

2 hours ago, Vanilla Scent said:

Is a total shame that Turbodriver went on a guilt or moral conscience streak. And fine, is okay and morally correct that he doesn't allow sex between adults and teens, but erasing the feature between teens and other teens is just the worst decision he could have done and I will tell you why, but before that there is another point I want to touch and clarify...

Without even warning about the delete of the interactions between teens to his Patreons (That PAY for the mod development) and a community that has always supported him, is just a coward move. Ruining almost everyone's experience and wasting their time invested on their saves, storylines and playthrough because now he simply doesn't feel like, that's the primal reason why people is mad. 

But the worst part is that he is being hypocrite. Since before this update, he allowed sex interactions between teens and even with adults or weirder stuff like incest in previous releases and it was “fine”, because it can be turned off/on and was an add-on.

But that's not the reason why I think he is being hypocrite. The real reason, is that he deleted his older links of version 170h, which allowed sexual interactions between teens and adults, but changing it in less than 3 days so it won't be compatible with the current version of the game (At least for me and other people saves with constant errors of WW) and wanting to hide it with an in-game pop up of version 170i and a WICKED TRAIT, not allowing others to download the previous version from his website and LoversLab archive. And also limiting the way of the users to play the game, just making a censor strike of the bad ones to not say stupid.

And then there are this moron people, starting calling pedophiles everyone that isn't agreeing with them, and here is why they are wrong...

1- First, in a game mod that once allowed sex between teens and even adults, that YOU moral idiot once download it. And now that the game deleted it, you start complaining on other people opinion about how the update totally destroyed theirs saves and theirs playthroughs, insulting them and taking the “moral” part out of context to feel morally correct.

That only make you a total hypocrite and a fool.

2- Second, and the most controversial topic between the community.

The term teen in the Sims 4 had always started at at the sim's age from 16 to 19, (Which is consent age in real life in almost every country). And why I remark this, because the game gives teen Sims almost identical bodies to adult sims and CONSENT to do "Woohoo" interactions with other teens. In the other hand I can totally see why Turbodriver didn't want adult teen relationships, but deleating the complete feature on teens romance is just wrong and not even supported by EA's gameplay.

3- Third and to shut this topic, no, that's NOT pedophile because they are NOT prepubertals like Turbodriver said (age between 10 and 15) or KIDS, they aren't doing "Woohoo" interactions with adults or even older/younger sims. They go to highschool, which is where 80% of people have their first sexual intercourse. And to say less teenage sims have consent of sexual/romance interactions with other teens ON BASE GAME. Besides the game emphasizes it so many times that I'm getting tired of writing it over and over again.

4- Fourth and one of the most annoying reactions between the community. The Sims 4 is a GAME, if you think that a simulation program with pixels will affect your mental health or others, making them pedophiles or violent members of society... Is a Karen’s argument, just ignorant and totally invalid in a 18+ forum.  

5- And fifth and last, sex is natural BETWEEN TEENS in real life, hiding and censoring it in such a brazen way is like trying to hide the sun with your finger. But directly deleting it without warning and no logical response from the creator will made the mod just get worse and worse. And opens the opportunity to more sexually explicit external mods and negative criticism of the community, like the reviews already showed.

(And to be honest I agree [you might not and is fine] with Turbodriver wanting to censor the kind of relationships between adults/elders and teens, not the teens/teens relationships.

But one thing is clear, people who sexualize kids and are searching material of such bullshit, are not only doing illegal stuff but are disgusting in so many freaking ways that they deserve to be imprisoned for life, but this is NOT and will never be the case I'm exposing right now).

The solution:

Turbodriver should have announced and made an in-game feature not allowing sex between teens and adults and people could have understand it and agreed, or in the worst of the cases made an extra link add-on like the previous updates.

But deleting the interactions between teens and other teens, thinking it will be for the better... Is just wrong, besides he made that change without asking or warning anyone that supported him and just thinking on his personal opinion and for last involving it on his JOB, is unprofessional and unrealistic even in EA's supported gameplay.

By far the worst decision he could have made to his community.

Hope he reads this topic, because everyone right now is angry and overreacting about this change (So do I).

And maybe some people might be telling in the comment section: "Hey now we have EXTERNAL mods that reimplements this feature".

Yes we do have that, but that we have to look for an external solution, for something that was ALREADY implemented before, gives a lot to say about the development of the mod.

And the popular opinion right now is that Turbodriver is destroying or at least making worse the mod he once created and have invested years of development and making the community separated because of the previous topics exposed… And will only get worse, since the current update didn't touch this topic and probably won't.

Tysm for reading, remember to leave a respectful and objective reply or at least try to not start an stupid conflict hide by the excuse of "opinion" bellow.

Someone literally exposed all these topics in another post

8 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Having played a little I think that things aren't so bad for teens in WW. The only inconvenience is the trait can't be added automatically by default or gotten via gameplay and we lose acne if choose sex.

You can remove the trait after they're don having sex. I'm considering doing that in my play.

EA no permite que nadie le supere en su juego ,no permiten que ganen mas dinero ....que sus propios creadores  i manipula siempre lo hace  .en cuanto al tema del  mod  no parece tan grave  .EA  tenia intereses en Ukrania  i mirar por  donde...  viene el pack de contenido SI QUIERO  esto hace pensar ...hacer el amor i no la guerra  ...pero no  en Rusia .

a mi personalmente me parece mas grave  los juegos  o mods que llevan a la violencia . Esta bien entrar en un instituto o escuela para matar a niños  o adolescentes ? . Recuerdo un juego que puedes matar a gente que va por la calle i atropellar con un coche . Eso lo vivi yo en  la vida real i creerme  fue en mi ciudad Barcelona .Quien decide que esta bien i que esta mal ? quien juega a ser Dios?  ....yo tengo la respuesta EA GAMES .. A los creadores de cc que nunca liberan nada aqui teneis vuestro regalo de parte del todopoderoso EA

On 7/30/2022 at 12:04 PM, benduolo69 said:

" Due to the recontextualization of teen Sims in the game, making them prepubescent and physically immature " (emphasis mine)

immediately followed by

Added 'Post-Puberty' teen-specific Wicked Attribute (trait) "

......uh, what ?

and it's completely false. There is NOTHING official which states this, so the base in which he is presenting this argument is completely non-existent. 

On 7/31/2022 at 12:37 PM, Poop lol said:

DD also makes the Sims into a sex game instead of a mature Sims that WW and other mods make it. I like the mod and it has cool features, but it's hard to get into the game when everyone is having hardcore public sex. Maybe it got better since the last time I used it though 

Damn, I think I should try DD rn.

On 8/3/2022 at 4:06 PM, Gottagetsum said:

or

DL V170H WW ?

I have it (even few versions before the H because Im lazy to delete it lol), download it a day or less before the 'i' update came out which is still in my download folder. But I have to update it because I hate broken mod. But now I use the post puberty attribute to every teens every time I play a new game.

I downloaded 170j because it addresses the save rollback bug. The good news is it has fixed the saves problem for me.

The bad news.... Inappropriate Unlock will no longer function. Why?  Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings -> Teen Sex .   Is no longer an option. As in totally gone from the menu.  I guess those of us that were having trouble with the save rollback bug are just screwed.  This has gone from ridiculous to almost laughable.

7 hours ago, horndog2022 said:

I downloaded 170j because it addresses the save rollback bug. The good news is it has fixed the saves problem for me.

The bad news.... Inappropriate Unlock will no longer function. Why?  Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings -> Teen Sex .   Is no longer an option. As in totally gone from the menu.  I guess those of us that were having trouble with the save rollback bug are just screwed.  This has gone from ridiculous to almost laughable.

Someone with far more programming ability than me needs to come along and build a simple animation player, nothing fancy, with contextual choices for the various animations, with zero bloatware, to replace WW.  No STDs, no menstruation, no traits, all that other stuff, and completely agnostic as to the nature of the animations so teens can do what teens do, without needing a separate library or menu system to make it run, and written by someone who hasn't pissed off Deaderpool.

Edited by xordevoreaux
10 hours ago, horndog2022 said:

Hi, I'm not sure what the problem could be, but I've tried both version 170j and patreon version 173 and I get those options using the Inappropriate Unlock. Honestly, this is a horrible mess. I don't understand why the options appear for some people, others don't, for some the Unlock works, for others it doesn't. I hope this all gets sorted out soon. ?

9 hours ago, C.Vital said:

Hi, I'm not sure what the problem could be, but I've tried both version 170j and patreon version 173 and I get those options using the Inappropriate Unlock. Honestly, this is a horrible mess. I don't understand why the options appear for some people, others don't, for some the Unlock works, for others it doesn't. I hope this all gets sorted out soon. ?

Very strange.  I tried both 170j and the latest patreon version. The option is not there with either. I even reset the game folder and still not there. If I go back to 170h the teen sex option is available but I can't save games. hmmmmm Maybe it's time to take a break from the Sims

Edited by horndog2022
1 hour ago, horndog2022 said:

Very strange.  I tried both 170j and the latest patreon version. The option is not there with either. I even rest the game folder and still not there. If I go back to 170h the teen sex option is available but I can't save games. hmmmmm Maybe it's time to take a break from the Sims

This is far away strange. Maybe I got the wrong versions? I don't know anymore.

Edit: It was always the 170h version, my friend had the downloads in the wrong folders and it made me think it was the latest version when it wasn't. Sorry.

Edited by C.Vital

WW had a few updates recently, so maybe we have to wait until the Inappropriate Unlock is updated too. 

Edit: Ok, I have tried again to play only with the WW mod and the Inappropriate Unlock in my mods folder and the options do appear. I can't comment on the patreon version 173 because that's with my friend's laptop and he's not home right now.

The only thing I can think of about why the options don't come out for you, is if you haven't put the post puberty trait on the teenagers. At first, the options didn't work out for me either, because I needed to give my teenager sim the trait. You have to put both things, the Inappropriate Unlock and the trait so that the options appear. If it's not that, then I don't know why the options don't appear for you. I'm sorry I can't help more.

Edited by C.Vital
1 hour ago, C.Vital said:

WW had a few updates recently, so maybe we have to wait until the Inappropriate Unlock is updated too. 

Edit: Ok, I have tried again to play only with the WW mod and the Inappropriate Unlock in my mods folder and the options do appear. I can't comment on the patreon version 173 because that's with my friend's laptop and he's not home right now.

The only thing I can think of about why the options don't come out for you, is if you haven't put the post puberty trait on the teenagers. At first, the options didn't work out for me either, because I needed to give my teenager sim the trait. You have to put both things, the Inappropriate Unlock and the trait so that the options appear. If it's not that, then I don't know why the options don't appear for you. I'm sorry I can't help more.

Oh thanks, seems like "post puberty trait" was the problem, now it works.

1 hour ago, interfaz said:

Oh thanks, seems like "post puberty trait" was the problem, now it works.

What version of ww is that? It is the latest version 170j that the problem is with. Near as I know 170h and 170i still work but some people are having trouble with the save rollback bug and 170j fixes that. It appears that the teen sex option has been removed from the menu in 170j

8 minutes ago, horndog2022 said:

What version of ww is that? It is the latest version 170j that the problem is with. Near as I know 170h and 170i still work but some people are having trouble with the save rollback bug and 170j fixes that. It appears that the teen sex option has been removed from the menu in 170j

What I liked to know as well. I haven't played the sims in over a year and of course my mods are super outdated.

So to get most things back its Download (which version?) Get that inappropriate mod then the trait one?

5 hours ago, horndog2022 said:

I think you did not read my explanation above. Version 170j has no problem, it works fine.

In order to get the Inappropriate Unlock options (teen sex, etc)  you have to give your teen sim the post-puberty trait from the WW mod. In the same place where the adulterous, polyamorous, etc. traits are placed, there is the post-puberty trait. With that trait and the Inappropiate Unlock mod, everything should work fine.

If even having both things activated, it doesn't work for you, then I don't think it's a problem with the WW mod. Maybe you have conflict with other mods? (Idk, this is just my opinion based on my previus experience, I'm not an expert either).

I hope this can help you. ?

5 hours ago, Bub560 said:

What I liked to know as well. I haven't played the sims in over a year and of course my mods are super outdated.

So to get most things back its Download (which version?) Get that inappropriate mod then the trait one?

If you have the latest version of the game, you should download the latest version of WW, which is currently 170j. And also download the Inappropriate Unlock mod. And inside the WW menu in sim customization, go to wicked attributes and activate the post-puberty trait (in every teen sim you want to have sex).

Doing that, everything should work the same as before for you.

Edit: I looked up the changelog text in case it explains it better there. The 170i and 107j versions are the same, except that in 170j Turbo has fixed the crashes when saving the game.

Opera Instantánea_2022-08-09_212132_turbodriver.itch.io.png

Opera Instantánea_2022-08-09_212114_turbodriver.itch.io.png

Edited by C.Vital
2 hours ago, C.Vital said:

I think you did not read my explanation above. Version 170j has no problem, it works fine.

In order to get the Inappropriate Unlock options (teen sex, etc)  you have to give your teen sim the post-puberty trait from the WW mod. In the same place where the adulterous, polyamorous, etc. traits are placed, there is the post-puberty trait. With that trait and the Inappropiate Unlock mod, everything should work fine.

If even having both things activated, it doesn't work for you, then I don't think it's a problem with the WW mod. Maybe you have conflict with other mods? (Idk, this is just my opinion based on my previus experience, I'm not an expert either).

I hope this can help you. ?

No, I certainly did read it and I did what was recommended. If you had read my post you would have seen where I said the option to enable teen sex was missing from the menu. Why v170j works for some and not for others I do not know.  I have given the post puberty trait to multiple sims multiple times. It makes no difference because under Wicked> Settings> Sex Settings> Sex Relations Settings> there is no option to enable Teen Sex. (Please see attached screenshot) This is not a mod conflict unless WW is conflicting with it's self since WW is the only thing in my mods folder.

I wonder if this could somehow be related to the save rollback bug that 170j fixes. Maybe people that are able to get 170j to work have not had trouble with saves?  I can't play the game without 170j because I can't save game progress.  I wonder if that is somehow causing the Teen Sex option to be removed from my ww menu there for making the Inappropriate Unlock  mod unusable?

Screenshot 2022-08-09 174322.png

18 hours ago, horndog2022 said:

No, I certainly did read it and I did what was recommended. If you had read my post you would have seen where I said the option to enable teen sex was missing from the menu. Why v170j works for some and not for others I do not know.  I have given the post puberty trait to multiple sims multiple times. It makes no difference because under Wicked> Settings> Sex Settings> Sex Relations Settings> there is no option to enable Teen Sex. (Please see attached screenshot) This is not a mod conflict unless WW is conflicting with it's self since WW is the only thing in my mods folder.

I wonder if this could somehow be related to the save rollback bug that 170j fixes. Maybe people that are able to get 170j to work have not had trouble with saves?  I can't play the game without 170j because I can't save game progress.  I wonder if that is somehow causing the Teen Sex option to be removed from my ww menu there for making the Inappropriate Unlock  mod unusable?

Screenshot 2022-08-09 174322.png

Wow, I don't understand why this is happening to you. The only thing that I can think is that by having the bug of not being able to save the game, your game has been corrupted. Have you tried to repair the game Sims4? And have you tried to start a new game? If the game is broken, starting a new game can help you figure out if the mod is the problem or the game itself.

If you have a Last Exception file, that might help. Some modder may know why this is happening to you.

Also, the latest updates and the latest expansion of The Sims 4 were full of bugs and errors, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that it's the game itself that is failing.

I hope you can find a solution soon. ?

Edit: They are having problems with the new expansion. A new update of the mod has come out, maybe now you can save the game.

Edit 2: I've been reading from other simmers who don't use WW and are also having the problem of saving the game. So it's a game bug, rather than a WW bug. There is no other option but to wait for EA to release a new update to fix this. 

I don't know if anyone has more information. So far that's what I've been able to find.

Opera Instantánea_2022-08-10_160013_turbodriver.itch.io.png

Edited by C.Vital