Teen Sim Support Mod

On 7/30/2022 at 8:50 PM, bleached1 said:

tubrodriver just killed his own mod, what a dumbass. someone please crack this shit so we can put the mod back into capable hands? i would also HIGHLY suggest removing any support for him if you haven't. he needs to retire.

Stupid thing to say. As others have said, he's just playing it safe considering his income with Patreon. You guys need to cool your jets, there's already ways around it

On 8/9/2022 at 10:11 PM, horndog2022 said:

No, I certainly did read it and I did what was recommended. If you had read my post you would have seen where I said the option to enable teen sex was missing from the menu. Why v170j works for some and not for others I do not know.  I have given the post puberty trait to multiple sims multiple times. It makes no difference because under Wicked> Settings> Sex Settings> Sex Relations Settings> there is no option to enable Teen Sex. (Please see attached screenshot) This is not a mod conflict unless WW is conflicting with it's self since WW is the only thing in my mods folder.

I wonder if this could somehow be related to the save rollback bug that 170j fixes. Maybe people that are able to get 170j to work have not had trouble with saves?  I can't play the game without 170j because I can't save game progress.  I wonder if that is somehow causing the Teen Sex option to be removed from my ww menu there for making the Inappropriate Unlock  mod unusable?

Screenshot 2022-08-09 174322.png

Can't you rollback under recovered saves? This is the 1st option.

The second thing that it could be is scripted mods are interfering with your game, organize your mods by type, look who the scripted mods are, separate those from the mod folder with their respective packages and whatever they came with obviously, try again, if it works then it is one of those, I was having issues with roburky mod, totally unrelated to ww but it was those, luckily there was an update, so I just updated, well I had some other problems with other scripted mods that since it doesn't make much difference on my game I didn't bothered to see if there were new updates like DD which it seems TD put some mean code inside his script preventing everything to work with those present, but idk, I don't follow their soap opera so I don't give a shit, I just deleted what I personally didn't used anyway, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. But it is probably a script fucking up due to the behavior you are reporting.

Oh yeah, never forget to clear thumb cache with every change, I use ts4 studio bc it is easier but you can do it manually if you don't mod stuff. maybe a script is stuck on your cache file, it is safer to just clean it before loading the game after changing stuff.

Edited by lucifeh
15 hours ago, C.Vital said:

Wow, I don't understand why this is happening to you. The only thing that I can think is that by having the bug of not being able to save the game, your game has been corrupted. Have you tried to repair the game Sims4? And have you tried to start a new game? If the game is broken, starting a new game can help you figure out if the mod is the problem or the game itself.

If you have a Last Exception file, that might help. Some modder may know why this is happening to you.

Also, the latest updates and the latest expansion of The Sims 4 were full of bugs and errors, so it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that it's the game itself that is failing.

I hope you can find a solution soon. ?

Edit: They are having problems with the new expansion. A new update of the mod has come out, maybe now you can save the game.

Edit 2: I've been reading from other simmers who don't use WW and are also having the problem of saving the game. So it's a game bug, rather than a WW bug. There is no other option but to wait for EA to release a new update to fix this. 

I don't know if anyone has more information. So far that's what I've been able to find.

Opera Instantánea_2022-08-10_160013_turbodriver.itch.io.png

After trying everything multiple times I was about to give up. Out of desperation I tried one more thing. and it appears to have worked. . I deleted Sims 4 from my hard drive. Uninstalled Sims 4 from Origin and downloaded a fresh copy.  So far so good. *smiles*

Edited by horndog2022
21 hours ago, horndog2022 said:

After trying everything multiple times I was about to give up. Out of desperation I tried one more thing. and it appears to have worked. . I deleted Sims 4 from my hard drive. Uninstalled Sims 4 from Origin and downloaded a fresh copy.  So far so good. *smiles*

I'm happy you could fix the problem! It was the game, right?

On 7/30/2022 at 4:54 PM, kingmiami said:

The new update for Wicked Whims, 170i, has taken away functionality for teen sims, and it seems to be only thing it did. The mod creator cites being "no longer comfortable" due to the "recontextualization" of teen sims in-game. I understand it, but it's still a silly thing to be the main focus of an update. Especially considering the fact that for many people like me who have already been burned by the wedding pack will never buy the buggy mess that is High School Years and never plan to, so teenage sims are basically the same for us. Luckily, TURBODRIVER isn't a brainless moron and didn't angrily ban all mods that would add this feature back. Before another patch comes and we're forced to deal with this, is there any mod that adds this feature back, released or indev? Would be nice, thanks.

I've been playing teens in Sims 4 prior and I was really looking forward to the high school pack. Unfortunately, Maxis has screwed up everything that can only go wrong. The main feature has less gameplay than the years old Go to School mod, all you can do at school is sit around and eat. And the extracurricular activities just suck. The rest around it, a boring, way too small world and annoying useless gameplay, which I would completely disable with mods.

But what shocks me the most is Turbodriver's decision. Teenagers go directly to work after high school and look the same as before, they have a full growth of hair on their bodies, full beards and hair on their backs. What is prepubescent and physically immature about it? I can understand Turbodriver ZERO. The children/kids age in the game I would visually assign to a ten year old and for me that is prepubescent and physically immature. But no one who has the physique and height of an adult, is about to start working life and has a full beard and back hair. I've been playing exclusively with the Patreon version of Wicked Whims for years and have always supported Turbodriver financially with it, but now I have to say that I will definitely not update Wicked Whims to a version that no longer supports teenagers. Very SAD.

On 7/30/2022 at 5:04 PM, Catrlgirl said:

I agree this is a horrible decision and feels really dumb. If he was comfortable before. Nothing has changed other than open school. They were still in high school before. I am considering getting the pack but this has broken my game after update. It seems like we will all need the seperate unlock file 

you are one hundred percent right. Nothing has changed other than open school. But on the contrary. Teenagers now have full body hair, back and leg hair, and full beards. This makes them even more mature than before the update

On 7/31/2022 at 6:53 PM, skrimp said:

Oh calm down, the paid version of the mod hasn't had this for a long time and it's not difficult to add the inappropriate unlock to restore functionality. Turbo doesn't want to get sued (or worse) and that is completely understandable. 

I've only been playing the patreon version for years and that's not true. the patreon version doesn't support INCEST because patreon prohibits it but sex between teens has only been banned from Turbodriver himself a month ago.

Bonjour ? il y a un mod  qui permet aux ados d'avoir des relations sexuelles entre eux et avec les adultes,je suis d’accord sur le faite que les ados n'ont pas de différence fondamentales avec les jeunes adulte mais tu peux les transformer toi même les ados sim semble âgés 16,17,18 ans ,les pé-puberts seront plutôt ceux nommé "enfants"

Petite précision au sujet de l'image du mod on peu remarquer la date en haut à gauche: May 23 2019 celle-ci indique la première conception du mod et non la dernière Maj ,il est à jour! Je dis cela car certains on fait la réflexion, comme quoi je donnais un lien d'un mod obsolète ce qui est faux ! Il est à jour ! Turbo driver ne peux pas toujours faire ce qu'il veut ce qui est arrivé l'a obligé à faire cela,c'est injuste car le mod WW est vraiment super!  Mais d'un autre coté ils ont pallier à ça avec le mod cité  ?

Been playing with these kind of mods during the Sims 2 era. The time I was about 12-13 years old, early bloomer here. Kinda put a huge bummer for me with this new update- My story got killed by this update, let's hope they don't remove the teen age pregnancy along with it. And when it comes to the Teens, I see them to be around 16-19 years old, not some pre teens crap they pulled. I mean all the male can have beards and body hair in game, so that's why I see them as 16-19. 
Thanklfully there is a mod that unlock it for the teens. The incest part? Not my cup of tea, just let me have my teens get nasty

What is more impressive is that it doesn't allow even if your Sims is "young adult", which is by age around 18-26. I had to reroll back for skip the mess Turbo did, AGAIN (Last one was how he ruined a lot of animation & dick mods with the update of June), just what is up with him? Making deaf ear to the mess it is causing.

10 hours ago, shinyboy69 said:

What is more impressive is that it doesn't allow even if your Sims is "young adult", which is by age around 18-26. I had to reroll back for skip the mess Turbo did, AGAIN (Last one was how he ruined a lot of animation & dick mods with the update of June), just what is up with him? Making deaf ear to the mess it is causing.

Turbo has a history of doing dumb shit for absolutely no reason, this is nothing new.

Thankfully, more savvy modders, able to do more than whatever he can hack together from other people's work, have already re-enabled it.

4 hours ago, NaturalBornLosers said:

This is coming through the grapevine so use a grain of salt, but apparently Patreon is getting a little weird about its creators and what they post on other platforms, so if Turbo keeps it safe on Patreon but keeps the locked interactions up here he could still get shoved off the site, which would suck because like him or not WW can't be easy to keep up with knowing EAs asinine choices with this game. 

I don't personally have a problem with the change, but I do see how removing certain features (mainly teen pregnancy since it's such a popular story/challenge) can screw over in progress saves, but seeing as other modders have already taken the time to unlock removed interactions I don't see any reason to riot over this, outside of the principal that it's weird that Turbo could get his shit rocked by Patreon for content readily available in tons of popular and award-winning media (It's as if the writers of TV shows like Euphoria or Riverdale have a heart attack if they can't have a teenaged character naked and humping something every 10 minutes, and if you question that you're a prude, just odd.) 

Patreon shouldn't be getting on creators for posting their content on other platforms. If they did that to me, I would be off their platform very quickly.

The teen content in Wicked Whims has, as far as I remember, been long gone in the Patreon version of WW which is why the interaction unlocker even exists in the first place. It was to add back in the teen content that was no longer accessible for that version. TD just made the decision to drop teen support entirely because of acne if you really think about it.

In my opinion it just doesn't really make any sense because EA added the ability to have teen sims experiment and fool around while TD just said NO TEEN SEX and removed support. It really just comes down to peoples views and most seem to think it was just a knee-jerk reaction. EA seems to think that teens are able to fool around so they must see teens as legal age. 

Edited by krimsonxg
12 hours ago, NaturalBornLosers said:

but seeing as other modders have already taken the time to unlock removed interactions I don't see any reason to riot over this

Not completely, because it doesn't restore the compatibility with other mods previously supported. For example, if you are using the shorter teens mods, during sex teens will revert to their vanilla heights. It's kinda ugly to see.

Bonjour ? il faut aller dans "attribut Wicked Whims" et selectionner "post-puberty" ensuite une fenêtre s'ouvre et tu cliques sur "tout les sims" enfin tu cliques 2x sur les sims à selectionner. Remarque quand la fenêtre s'ouvre tu constateras un petit nombres de sims sot déjà sélectionné,sélectionnes les autres en cliquant 2x car il y a un petit bug visuelle de sélection .

On 8/22/2022 at 9:09 PM, Z3xtr said:

Using 170h with inappropriate unlock but it seems young adults and teens cant have sex together(pretty sure they could before), anyone know why?

You need to choose several options in the WW settings after the inappropriate unlock is installed.

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.  (Only if you have EA's terribly broken High School expansion installed. Needs to be chosen per sim I believe? I don't have EA's terribly broken High School DLC, so I dunno).

Honestly I get where Turbo is coming from but I thought teen pregnancy and sex made the game more interesting for my TEENS. All that other incest and teen/adult relationships is a NO for me but I did have a storyline of a few of my teens getting pregnant and becoming teen parents and It'll be nice to carry that out. I did download the unlock inappropriate mod to put the option back. FYI I suggest people only download from here. I googled it and downloaded off a website and when I tried to unpack it on WinRAR I noticed the package name was different. Needless to say I never put it in my mods folder and deleted it asap cause it just seemed sketch. Beware of viruses out there!! I do have a question. Do I need this mod if I have mcc commander? I believe my sims can still get pregnant and woohoo with mc correct? 

On 7/30/2022 at 9:50 PM, bleached1 said:

tubrodriver just killed his own mod, what a dumbass. someone please crack this shit so we can put the mod back into capable hands? i would also HIGHLY suggest removing any support for him if you haven't. he needs to retire.

dude what XD it's not that serious, chill out. I'd like to see you make a mod this extensive

On 9/1/2022 at 3:00 AM, SimsloverCee said:

Honestly I get where Turbo is coming from but I thought teen pregnancy and sex made the game more interesting for my TEENS.

You can still have that. My sim just managed to get teen Nancy Landgraab knocked up on accident (I guess everyone assumed the other was a responsible person). Now he'll have to jump through all kinds of hoops to salvage the situation.

... Well, I guess I now have an in-game inkling on where Johnny Zest came from...

On 9/10/2022 at 7:00 PM, Turlaxe said:

the inappropriate unlock doesn't work anymore

Yup, I did all of these:

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Still doesn't work.

5 hours ago, AerinCat said:

Yup, I did all of these:

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Still doesn't work.

It works for others, so it's not the mod. Perhaps your game is borked. I suggest you save your mods, tray and saves folder to your desktop, run a repair game via Origin and reinstall the mods, tray and save folder.