was wondering weird emotions in 1.0.2 (pupils turning full white), but it seems to be fixed in 1.1? also noticed that in 1.0.2, when you used TFC or TFC 1 command for screenshots, emotions (and mouth movement) disappeared, was this mentioned before and is fixed in 1.1? And once, just once, my whole char (char+armour+weapons) flickered invisible at certain part of map, when I moved forward it appeared again, dunno why. Might be just other glitch.

thanks for your work, Acro, can make pretty unique chars now ^^

Spoiler

Elin2.JPG.59de777e8374106c9fa3f98f3dd1c459.JPGElin1.JPG.b0a4ce2b93fe0e743f9a29794c92051b.JPGelin3.JPG.e5d70c3d64bdd5e75eb6b54d12a2bafd.JPG

Edited by Crowwick
2 hours ago, Crowwick said:

anyone else having issue with newest version, whenever i load my char all emotions appear at once and stay:

Elin5.JPG.6b26f6ecb407574989ec42a0546a2306.JPG

36 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

Yeah. I'm getting that too.

check the MusTeraElinRaceController.dll is loaded properly

open the SKSE/Plugins/MusTeraElinRaceController.log file

and make sure the file is updated
if it has been updated then please post the log file

if not then it's not loaded properly

Edited by Acro748

What's New in Version 1.1.1

Released Just now

Improved

- Vanilla scale options have been integrated into skse plugin patches instead of esp

You can open the SKSE/Plugins/MusTeraElinRaceControllerExtraConfig.ini file and edit it

- When using humanoid vampire lord mod, elin race vampire lord patch only applies when player is vampire lord

Compatibility has been improved when spawn the vampire lord enemy or player race is not elin

bugfixes

- When using humanoid vampire lord mod, fixed the vampire lord female skeleton is not set properly

- When using humanoid vampire lord mod, fixed the vampire lord armor is not equip

- Fixed the face texture 9 missing on vampire elin

- Change to update head data when revert from Vampirelord and Werewolf to Elin race

- Fixed the ignore the EmotionEffectActiveThreshold value of config

- It seems to be not able to read the config file in VR so changed format and read method of config file

MusTeraElinRaceController.yaml -> MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

- For safely load forms from ESP in VR, changed method that read forms from ESP

- Fixed the incorrect reading of the ESL index

- added EmotionForceResetTime option to force update of emotion effects in SKSE/Plguins/MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

Edited by Acro748
14 hours ago, Acro748 said:

What's New in Version 1.1.1

Released Just now

Improved

- Vanilla scale options have been integrated into skse plugin patches instead of esp

You can open the SKSE/Plugins/MusTeraElinRaceControllerExtraConfig.ini file and edit it

- When using humanoid vampire lord mod, elin race vampire lord patch only applies when player is vampire lord

Compatibility has been improved when spawn the vampire lord enemy or player race is not elin

bugfixes

- When using humanoid vampire lord mod, fixed the vampire lord female skeleton is not set properly

- When using humanoid vampire lord mod, fixed the vampire lord armor is not equip

- Fixed the face texture 9 missing on vampire elin

- Change to update head data when revert from Vampirelord and Werewolf to Elin race

- Fixed the ignore the EmotionEffectActiveThreshold value of config

- It seems to be not able to read the config file in VR so changed format and read method of config file

MusTeraElinRaceController.yaml -> MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

- For safely load forms from ESP in VR, changed method that read forms from ESP

- Fixed the incorrect reading of the ESL index

- added EmotionForceResetTime option to force update of emotion effects in SKSE/Plguins/MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

Werewolf disappears BUG not solved

16 hours ago, Acro748 said:

well, tested it but no problem for me

Here to report. Both vampire and and werewolf forms turn invisible. For vampire lord my character somehow is not considered a vampire lord. none of the other vampires want to talk to me because I'm mortal.

Thank you for the ongoing updates for the race! I seem to have this strange issue where the face texture becomes invisible when I load a save for a Vampire Tera Elin character.

This only happens when I load an existing save. The face is restored if I go into showracemenu or transform into Humanoid Vampire Lord form and revert back.

vampire_tera_elin_missing_face.jpg

anyone else having this funny thing that Elin race char disappears in certain locations? what I have found this far

-from first vanilla dungeon (imperial side door) near the table where NPC urges you to find health potions, char appears again near door forward

-near Farengar's (Whiterun jarl's mage NPC) table in Whiterun, char appears again at enchanting table

-opposite "food room" from Farengar's room in Whiterun, char disappears near the left'est corner near windows.

at first thought it is something like a candle that triggers this, but not sure. anyway in certain areas there are bubbles that turn this race invisible, nothing too game-breaking though.

also anyone knows good anime-hairstyles for elin? most seen from arca.live but it is korean site, hard to search anything. been searching this

Spoiler

Elin5.JPG.2fe24884a856adf82811394bdc132ae8.JPG

When I use a white 3D eyelash, I need to adjust the eyelash color of the face.dds to fit the white eyelash. (though we can choose the color of 3D eyelash, the color of eyelash in face.dds is fixed to black. The 3d white eyelash will on the top of black eyelash) I will be appreciate if we can have a non-eyelash version of face.dds so the non-black 3D eyelash can perfectly work on the face.  

12 hours ago, wingcard said:

can you edit the logLevel to trace in MusTeraElinRaceController.ini and load game

then can you post the MusTeraElinRaceController.log file?

SE, AE, VR are all the same source code
so hard to know from that crash log

7 hours ago, bulletbutler said:

Thank you for the ongoing updates for the race! I seem to have this strange issue where the face texture becomes invisible when I load a save for a Vampire Tera Elin character.

This only happens when I load an existing save. The face is restored if I go into showracemenu or transform into Humanoid Vampire Lord form and revert back.

vampire_tera_elin_missing_face.jpg

oh, i'll add a revert face function when the game load in the next version

5 hours ago, Crowwick said:

anyone else having this funny thing that Elin race char disappears in certain locations? what I have found this far

-from first vanilla dungeon (imperial side door) near the table where NPC urges you to find health potions, char appears again near door forward

-near Farengar's (Whiterun jarl's mage NPC) table in Whiterun, char appears again at enchanting table

-opposite "food room" from Farengar's room in Whiterun, char disappears near the left'est corner near windows.

at first thought it is something like a candle that triggers this, but not sure. anyway in certain areas there are bubbles that turn this race invisible, nothing too game-breaking though.

also anyone knows good anime-hairstyles for elin? most seen from arca.live but it is korean site, hard to search anything. been searching this

Reveal hidden contents

It may not the elin race issue

I've seen discuss intermittent invisible characters of FSMP even vanilla race

I don't know exactly what the cause is and is it exactly FSMP issue

4 hours ago, lolfap69 said:

game crashes when picking the elin race

You have to check the all required mods works properly

also you have to check whether ECE(and nioverride of Racemenu) or Racemenu works properly

9 hours ago, mcnv said:

Here to report. Both vampire and and werewolf forms turn invisible. For vampire lord my character somehow is not considered a vampire lord. none of the other vampires want to talk to me because I'm mortal.

On 8/19/2022 at 8:57 PM, yes22628565 said:

Werewolf disappears BUG not solved

On 8/17/2022 at 7:20 PM, yes22628565 said:

Become a werewolf, the characters disappear

20220817181452_1.jpg

20220817181454_1.jpg

20220817181456_1.jpg

20220817181457_1.jpg

20220817181500_1.jpg

If you have moonlight tales
You must select the moonlight tales option in RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE and install it

and you must overwrite moonlight tales with RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE

But if it doesn't fix it

You have to find the cause of it from another mod

This mod never touches vanilla vampire lord and werewolf race and meshes

7 hours ago, darkmad29 said:

the new mouth glows the other races don't and I'm using PI-CHO ENB even turned it off still there she looks scary at night lol

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.08.20 - 05.52.51.75.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.08.20 - 05.53.06.55.png

That is just a mouth mesh

The normal of surface on the mouth mesh is reversed
so affected by the light even behind your head

The same goes for vanilla race
The reason it doesn't notice is that the mouth texture is very dark

If you want to make it to bright less even due to the lights behind your head

Textures\actors\Tera Elin\mouth\Mouth3D.dds

Try reduce the brightness of this texture with photoshop or paint.net

But if you reduce it then there's a high possibility that it won't look good on anime face

4 hours ago, zackjason11 said:

When I use a white 3D eyelash, I need to adjust the eyelash color of the face.dds to fit the white eyelash. (though we can choose the color of 3D eyelash, the color of eyelash in face.dds is fixed to black. The 3d white eyelash will on the top of black eyelash) I will be appreciate if we can have a non-eyelash version of face.dds so the non-black 3D eyelash can perfectly work on the face.  

All face textures are designed to match with eyelash no.1, no.2 (not that no.5 3d eyelash) and even without eyelashes
and supporting many face textures so hard to edit all textures

2 hours ago, KittyN7 said:

Is it possible for this mod to be backported to oldrim? I only have legendary edition.. 

nah never have a plan the backport to LE

Edited by Acro748
6 hours ago, Crowwick said:

Reveal hidden contents

Great Moders' HDT-SMP Physics Hair and Xing at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com) Great hair mod in general. not suitable for beast races as usual, but the elin race works fine with it.