9 hours ago, Acro748 said:

If the nif didn't have a 3d mouth mesh when you did import head nif
then there's no 3D mouth data so that's what happens

Export the head and you can edit the nif
then edit the mouth position to fit the head with outfit studio or blender or etc and import it again

well, i think it's not easy for you

thanks for the suggestion. i cant import head nif sculpt exported from my body studio without hitting a full error. so i import the sculpt with all the features except the mouth and make some adjustments. so its somewhat working now 

Edited by keith5544

Tails are not working for me. Tried smp and cbpc install. Have BHUNP and all phisics. All other hdt smp and cbpc mod work fine. Have mod with animated animal ears and it work. Dont imagine where problem is. Are tails work for everyone exept me?

5 hours ago, crococat said:

Tails are not working for me. Tried smp and cbpc install. Have BHUNP and all phisics. All other hdt smp and cbpc mod work fine. Have mod with animated animal ears and it work. Dont imagine where problem is. Are tails work for everyone exept me?

Define "not working."  Do they not appear?  Do they not move?  Something else?

They work for me, but I'm using 3BA (with Elin support selected and overwriting the default Elin files).

14 hours ago, WilliamTheGirl said:

I've been looking on the arca live tullius board for presets but none seem to work. Anybody have a link to any good presets?

Almost all of them are made to work with ECE rather than racemenu(they use .slot instead of .jslot)

might just have to wait on conversions

4 hours ago, toynbeeidea said:

Define "not working."  Do they not appear?  Do they not move?  Something else?

They appear but no move. Simple tail (like wolfs) is stretched horisontaly. No physics and no movement at all.

3 hours ago, crococat said:

They appear but no move. Simple tail (like wolfs) is stretched horisontaly. No physics and no movement at all.

Is there no mod to overwrite the elin remaster files?

Edited by Acro748
On 7/26/2022 at 2:59 AM, Acro748 said:

Are you using ECE?
Or are you VR user?

I need more info (When does Ctd occur? Do you have a crash log? etc)

Right,sorry about that,im using Racemenu and i dont' use VR (no anniv edition obviously) , i crash at the exact moment the save "finish to load", i can choose to load then after the wait the exact moment i'm supposed to be able to play (after the black loading screen) my game instantly crashes, i don't have the logs, i've been trying to find them/install mods to make them appear but it appears i don't have them ( i use MO2)

On 7/26/2022 at 2:59 AM, Acro748 said:

@Acro748  thank you so much!!!!

After so many years I finally decided to upgrade from LE to SE/AE. As I grinding through all the mods and trying to figure out a good way to make/import Racemenu head sculpts with all the unmatched parts and related annoying things, your ElinRace just worked way nicer and simpler!

Weird bug:

Maybe related or not, but somehow the Racemenu morph sliders only work when I start a fresh game. If I restart and load a save, the body will not change as I change the sliders. I have to exit racemenu, re-enter it, and the slider changes will immediately apply to the body.

I solved this by deselect the RaceMenuPlugin.esp, and it worked somehow... (A solution I found from a thread that I couldn't find it anymore...)

Update: 

RaceMenuPlugin.esp load order needs to be after RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride (I also put it after TeraElinRaceVanillaScale.esp) then it will work.

NVM solution above. It failed when I restart the computer.

A suggestion:

BTW, I can't tell the difference between default eye mesh and anime eye. Also, the blink morph is confusing. I chose Anime + ForBigEye, which is perfect for me, so I ddn't try others. But maybe put a figure or two in the installation in the next update so people can select the one they want?

Edited by andykimo123
10 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Is there no mod to overwrite the elin remaster files?

In MO not. Will check in SEDIT. I have mods with SMP and CBPC tails and ears and they works fine. Just as it is only my problem will try inspect my files.

I don't know if this is the right place, or if I should be asking elsewhere, but: 

I'm trying to get https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68006 to work on my Elin, and it is not going well.  I have 3BA installed with Elin support overwriting the base Elin mod, and I have made the XML adjustments in both the armor's comments and article, but while that has fixed clipping, my character's breasts constantly vibrate when wearing this outfit's top.  Any ideas?

23 hours ago, Guytinman said:

An armor replacer i have installed won't work with this mod(Race gets default armor instead of new). is there a way i can fix it? 

1. open the esp with SSEEDIT

2. open armor addon records of that esp

3. edit the RNAM - Race block to DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]

image.png.474562bf22bc31d97511512cc260b087.png

4. edit all armor addon records and save it

Sometimes there are records that should not be edited such as exclusively for Argonian/Orc/khajiit

so i suggest to backup the esp before edit it

also in some cases, you may need to edit the RNAM - Race block of Armor records

image.png.cbf332f4033d40cc50e10c7d6d5ef515.png

20 hours ago, vez'nan said:

Is there anyway to change ear color?

there is hair color match option

image.png.2d0c5bdf591778f6cc7b8cb83570ad66.png

45 minutes ago, toynbeeidea said:

I don't know if this is the right place, or if I should be asking elsewhere, but: 

I'm trying to get https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68006 to work on my Elin, and it is not going well.  I have 3BA installed with Elin support overwriting the base Elin mod, and I have made the XML adjustments in both the armor's comments and article, but while that has fixed clipping, my character's breasts constantly vibrate when wearing this outfit's top.  Any ideas?

it's not the elin's issue

it's just due to smp physics breasts enabled by xml of clothes when cbpc mode or cbpc physics breasts

so to fix it, you have to remove the breasts setting on the xml of that clothes

Amazing work ! the new UUNP skin texture is really good, now I can say goodbye to the neck texture mismatch that for the love of god I just couldn't fix... 10/10

Side note, I found out Elin cannot become vampire. 

there is ElinVampire race, but its probably not injected into RaceCompatibility's race list ?
I did a dirty edit myself and indeed that was the problem. after adding to RaceCompatibility's race list,  Elin can become vampire... with the face all messed up (manually fixed with showracemenu and importing head mesh)

and, Im not complaining, but transforming into Vampire Lord looks really hilarious.
again, Im not complaining. awesome work !!!

Edited by lk74

Hi, my game version is AE version (1.6.353)

My issue is the position of the teeth is uncorrect

I found other people have the same issue, but his solution is intsall the SE verision of Faster HDT-SMP.

But when i install  the SE verision of Faster HDT-SMP,the game will crash when i load the save.

Can you fix this problem in the furture?

Thank you.

And the ElinRace is a superb mod,ty again.

ScreenShot36.jpg