On 8/29/2022 at 4:31 AM, Helloworldofdeath said:

wut mods did you installed ?

sorry for the late reply but i dont know how it works after i reinstall for3 times. Until i realize load order was thing. I think i need sometime learn how mod works i guess. But thank you for asking :))

Hi for those who wonder about good hair with SMP kinda anime-ish like hair there was a post about it which I just notice it :

it mentions the hair in here but the picture doesnt really show any anime-like i feel so here is a screenshot :

The only thing is that it is wereable hair it a helmet item which im pretty bummed about dunno if it can be made into something that goes into the hair section of racemenu.

image.png.fabe9bb202bbbde5a92136637c4b4afc.png

Edited by alexsl
On 7/27/2022 at 10:08 PM, ohsnapdragon said:

For Sexlab to work properly with this mod, replace the file 'sslActorLibrary.pex' located in Sexlab Framework's 'scripts' folder with this one:

sslActorLibrary.pex 30.44 kB · 300 downloads

This will remove the Sexlab blacklist with this mod, and animations will work properly.

I will NOT create a version that unblacklists actual children and/or child races, don't even ask.

is this for female characters only? doesn't work with my game :(

So I'm using smooth bow animation and it causes the neck to be bent. I'm prolly just gonna remove the bow animation but figured I should ask if anyone knows how to fix it.

*EDIT- My neck is still bent with vanilla animation after uninstalling smooth bow animation ?image.png.f95565bac61af04fe65acd68af06eedd.png

Edited by Kribo
updated info
2 hours ago, Kribo said:

So I'm using smooth bow animation and it causes the neck to be bent. I'm prolly just gonna remove the bow animation but figured I should ask if anyone knows how to fix it.

*EDIT- My neck is still bent with vanilla animation after uninstalling smooth bow animation ?image.png.f95565bac61af04fe65acd68af06eedd.png

well, there is no other solution to that than to change the animation

and elin's neck is especially thin
so it may stand out compared to a node with a thick neck

Good day,
While trying to fix some face overlays, I upgraded to the latest TeraElinRemastered version during a playthrough but now my character applies all emotions at once.

It seems I wasn't the only one but the fix I read by increasing&decreasing(0) the "EmotionForceResetTime" within [MusTeraElinRaceController] didn't work. My character just applies every emotion after the wait time. 

Spoiler

image.png.80a85cf9fdc03d5cca35b0d6a707d891.png

Here is the log;
MusTeraElinRaceController.log
is there a fix?

18 hours ago, lafo said:

same for legendary ? and is standalone or not ? i use the version 1 on LE

nope it's for SE/AE/VR

and it's standalone

2 hours ago, Straze said:

Good day,
While trying to fix some face overlays, I upgraded to the latest TeraElinRemastered version during a playthrough but now my character applies all emotions at once.

It seems I wasn't the only one but the fix I read by increasing&decreasing(0) the "EmotionForceResetTime" within [MusTeraElinRaceController] didn't work. My character just applies every emotion after the wait time. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.80a85cf9fdc03d5cca35b0d6a707d891.png

Here is the log;
is there a fix?

you can set EmotionForceResetTime to 0

if it is 0, it is forced to update indefinitely so it must be fixed

if it still doesn't disappear then just open and close the race menu again

On 9/8/2022 at 5:13 PM, Acro748 said:

you can set EmotionForceResetTime to 0

if it is 0, it is forced to update indefinitely so it must be fixed

if it still doesn't disappear then just open and close the race menu again

Tried it but I am still getting it even after doing "Showracemenu" multiple times. It just keeps refreshing/reapplying all emotions.
"EmotionForceResetTime" is set at 0, and also tried "Showracemenu" with "EmotionForceResetTime" at 30. 

I just appears when nothing should be triggering any emotions.

Edited by Straze
On 9/8/2022 at 2:17 PM, Straze said:

Tried it but I am still getting it even after doing "Showracemenu" multiple times. It just keeps refreshing/reapplying all emotions.
"EmotionForceResetTime" is set at 0, and also tried "Showracemenu" with "EmotionForceResetTime" at 30. 

i cant offer any solution but im seconding this. I have the exact same issue resulting for me doing Showracemenu each time they pop up for no reason whatsoever.

On 8/19/2022 at 2:06 AM, Acro748 said:

check the MusTeraElinRaceController.dll is loaded properly

open the SKSE/Plugins/MusTeraElinRaceController.log file

and make sure the file is updated
if it has been updated then please post the log file

if not then it's not loaded properly

Having the same emo icon problem with 1.1.2

Every time I Quickload or Load my save I got this problem and it just refuse to reset.

I'm using MO2.

.log file included in this reply.

20220911150427_1.jpg

On 9/10/2022 at 7:03 PM, Ereshia said:

I have a problem where when I revert from vampire lord, I'm stuck with invisible head with just the eyes, hair ,and teeth. Anyone know how to fix this?

is that occur on latest version?

it should have already been fixed in v1.1.1 or v1.1.2

On 9/9/2022 at 3:17 AM, Straze said:

9 hours ago, felia0705 said:

Having the same emo icon problem with 1.1.2

Every time I Quickload or Load my save I got this problem and it just refuse to reset.

I'm using MO2.

.log file included in this reply.

20220911150427_1.jpg

MusTeraElinRaceController.log 10.42 kB · 2 downloads

okay then try set EmotionForceResetTime to -1 or large number like 200000 (maximum is about 2,147,483)

In v1.2.x, it will be update effects when cell changed or player character regenerated as in existing save loaded/new game and open racemenu of v1.1.x

Also when they show up, there is a solution instead of racemenu

1.open console

2.click the player character

3.enter me 2 100

4.enter me 2 0

If the facial expression morph strength is equal to or greater than the number defined to the EmotionEffectActiveThreshold in ini file

or the facial expression morph strength is already equal to or greater than the number but it's not now
then it will update the effects

so that's why it's a forced process using mfg console mod

btw if it show up when you haven't done anything
this means some mods are regenerate the player's head or entire often or after long time after game loaded or closed the racemenu

or due to the fps is low
It may have been regenerated late because of the papyrus script delay

Edited by Acro748
2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

okay then try set EmotionForceResetTime to -1 or large number like 200000 (maximum is about 2,147,483)

Seems to have worked (disabled from updating emotions), thanks.

It's possible it's due to some mods, but weirdly enough - I didn't install any other mods other than updating from 1.0.1 to 1.1.2. 
Might downgrade back to 1.0.1 to see if the same issue remains. 

Edit: downgrading to 1.0.1 helps too, but there is no; MusTeraElinRaceController.ini like 1.1.2, only MusTeraElinRaceController.log & .dll & .yaml

Edited by Straze
33 minutes ago, Straze said:

Seems to have worked (disabled from updating emotions), thanks.

It's possible it's due to some mods, but weirdly enough - I didn't install any other mods other than updating from 1.0.1 to 1.1.2. 
Might downgrade back to 1.0.1 to see if the same issue remains. 

Edit: downgrading to 1.0.1 helps too, but there is no; MusTeraElinRaceController.ini like 1.1.2, only MusTeraElinRaceController.log & .dll & .yaml

yeah 

Spoiler

Facial expression emotion effects are big improved

- Emotion effects (eyes/icons) don't come out of the head anymore and transparent and disappear and appear by facial expressions

- Detects facial expressions and automatically creates overlays on the head so some of emotion effects will be natural

- Change some emotion textures (Thanks to ap05)

- You can turn off elin npcs and player emotion effects in the SKSE\Plugins\MusTeraElinRaceController.yaml file

it's v1.1.0 change log

Previously, the effect is usually hidden in head and the effect came out of head depending on facial expression strength

From v1.1.0, it doesn't come out of head and simply become changed to visible or invisible (not delete/create meshes)

deleting and creating mesh takes a lot of resources
so that effect meshes are always there and it's just can't see it

if you want to know more 

try use the mfg console to increase facial expression strength by 10

Thanks a lot. Setting EmotionForceResetTime in .ini to 200000 actually did the trick. Though setting it to -1 didn't help.

I'm currently using Mfg fix, PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE, Expressive Facegen Morphs SE and Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-.

Don't know which of them might conflict.

By the way using console command "mfg expression 2 100" and "mfg expression 2 0" did not help. My character simply smiled and stop smiling with all those icons on her face.

Setting EmotionForceResetTime to 200000 prevent this. Now I can safely quickload and change mfg expression number back and forth without problem.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:57 PM, Acro748 said:

is that occur on latest version?

it should have already been fixed in v1.1.1 or v1.1.2

In v1.2.x, it will be update effects when cell changed or player character regenerated as in existing save loaded/new game and open racemenu of v1.1.x

Also when they show up, there is a solution instead of racemenu

1.open console

2.click the player character

3.enter me 2 100

4.enter me 2 0

If the facial expression morph strength is equal to or greater than the number defined to the EmotionEffectActiveThreshold in ini file

or the facial expression morph strength is already equal to or greater than the number but it's not now
then it will update the effects

so that's why it's a forced process using mfg console mod

btw if it show up when you haven't done anything
this means some mods are regenerate the player's head or entire often or after long time after game loaded or closed the racemenu

or due to the fps is low
It may have been regenerated late because of the papyrus script delay

Hi when you mean EmotionForceResetTime where do you input that ? When put in the console it doesn't work and its not on the racemenu. Also me 2 100 doesn't do anything in the console.

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Hi when you mean EmotionForceResetTime where do you input that ? When put in the console it doesn't work and its not on the racemenu. Also me 2 100 doesn't do anything in the console.

it's in skse/plugins/MusTeraElinRaceController.ini