1 hour ago, ShimizuModding said:

when i use CPBC tails, the direction of the tail seems to be inverted . anyone faced the same? didnt have the same problem if using HDT SMP tails. ears was fine though

that is because CBPC support for chain nodes is not yet perfect

that hasn't many chain nodes like body physics / ears physics are no problem
but if a lot of chain nodes like a tail, it's not good
i believes that will be fixed when CBPC 2.0 is released

Edited by Acro748
On 9/11/2022 at 9:57 AM, Acro748 said:

is that occur on latest version?

it should have already been fixed in v1.1.1 or v1.1.2

It happened when I had v1.1.1 and the first thing I did was to check for any updates on the mod which there was and updated to v1.1.2. I tried again but I still had the invisible head after reverting back from vampire lord, but it did fix the invisible vampire lord. I feel like the problem might be that it ran the code for regenerating the head too early after reverting from vampire lord.

On 9/14/2022 at 11:57 AM, skyfilders said:

Can we use sexlab animation with this version?

Yes, but be sure to choose adult height/scale (1.000000+) during installation or set the height within SSEEdit. 
(mod)>(Race)>(TeraElinRace)>Female Height (I have set mine at 1.005000)

Changing height within Racemenu will still flag it as "child". 

Edited by Straze
  • 2 weeks later...

I seem to be getting a bug where the skin color of the head and the rest of the body are different after I load any save after character creation.

Edit: I seem to have fixed the problem maybe. It still kinda happens but it seems to not be limited to this mod so I'm assuming it's something else that just happens to effect this mod as well because it happens with other races too.

Edited by mastert3318
Fixed the problem maybe.

Anybody having an issue with the character becoming invisible when the camera collides with the body?  I don't have this issue with this vanilla race.  When Faster HDT-SMP is disabled, the problem goes away.  This happens to the latest version of AE and the stable version 1.6.353.  The version 1.5.97 with the old HDT-SMP doesn't have this problem.  Any ideas?

I have "Alternate Start - Live Another Life - SSE".  No problem while in the prison in the beginning of the game.  But the moment when the game starts, the same problem.  Very strange..

Edited by CPL254

hello just installed this mod since i finaly have a pc that can run the SE (yea i know what you are thinking, but my last pc was a toaster), i tried the alternate start mod and i choose the vampire start but i dont see the vampire status, does the race is able to become vampires?, and could it work with sacrosanct?(not installed for now)

edit: i just tried with sacrosanct and just worked

Edited by alwil

What's New in Version 1.2.0 part1

Released Just now

There were other updates that were originally targeted, but due to lack of time so releasing some of them first

that's why it's called part1

Add functions for support modders

- when make a texture variations like eye colors, added a function to automatically create an eye head parts with just texture files

you can refer to SKSE\Plugins\MusTeraElinRaceController\Headpart\elineyecolorset1.ini and wendyeyes.ini files

- added function to make easier to add new face and body textures to the complexion slider

you can refer to files in male and female folders in SKSE\Plugins\MusTeraElinRaceController\Complexion

Also the method of changing the skin has been changed to a cleaner method than before (change entire head parts and skin armors -> only change textures)

and use a virtual form generator for convenient modders support

it can support about 520,000 virtual forms (Exactly 520,000 per one item in 9 items, so it's actually 520,000 x 9 = 4,700,000)

so you don't have to worry about the capacity limit

Improvements

Common

- Improve animal ears and tail color match version to be changed in the settings instead of reinstalling

You can enable/disable ears and tail color adjustment in SKSE\Plugins\MusTeraElinRaceControllerExtraConfig.ini file

- Added real time facial expression tri file change support

This will able to change tri files with console and spell

You can refer to files in SKSE\Plugins\MusTeraElinRaceController\CustomTris folder

- 28 eye colors have been added as a function example for supporting modders

- Some functions moved to skse plugin instead of papyrus script

- separated the strength for the emotion effect overlay function

so you can define it separately from the emotion effect icons, eyes

it's EmotionEffectOverlayActiveThreshold in SKSE\Plugins\MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

- separates the animal ears and tail from eyelash slider(elin feature slider) 

Racemenu has a separate category for animal ears and tail

ECE has a separate spell for animal ears and tail

Now the existing elin feature slider changes only the eyelashes

Racemenu

- a separate color adjustment function is added for the ears and tail on Racemenu

ECE is not yet available because there is no way to color adjustment by sliders

- Added function to load face preset automatically when initial load the elin race

The mousebell preset will be load automatically

You can set the load preset kind on MalePresetName, FemalePresetName, in SKSE\Plugins\MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

This function is not supported by ECE so cannot be used by ECE

BugFixes

- Fixed the emotion effects was not applied intermittently to Elin NPC

- the emotion effects force update is performed each time ninode updates

so fixed an issue where emotion effects were displayed intermittently by some users

- Some config parameters have been fixed for abnormal behavior

- Other minor fixes that i don't remember

Others

- Rebuilt with the latest version of CommonLib NG

so now support skse latest version on AE

Edited by Acro748
On 10/5/2022 at 5:30 PM, Pscgylotti said:

MusTeraElinRaceController.dll: disabled, only compatible with versions earlier than 1.6.629

I shouldn't toggle on the auto-update, now i dont know how to get the old version back in steam

On 10/8/2022 at 2:48 AM, Saralan said:

Updated the game, even tho i get the "MusTeraElinRaceController.dll: disabled" race seems to work but my charcter doesnt have a mouth model (teeth, tounge and stuff), is it related to the not working dll or something else?

On 10/8/2022 at 2:48 AM, Saralan said:

Updated the game, even tho i get the "MusTeraElinRaceController.dll: disabled" race seems to work but my charcter doesnt have a mouth model (teeth, tounge and stuff), is it related to the not working dll or something else?

Updated for new SKSE version

On 10/9/2022 at 2:26 AM, Zoroth said:

I don't know whats up but when I try and make an Elin, my character gets square boxes and question marks around their face. 

it's fixed in new version

This mod here 

Shows a way to make headparts equipable, couldn't this be used to 'distribute' anime heads to npcs procedurally

Lets say i load up my whole loadorder in xedit and copy all npcs into a new esp and change them all to the anime races, this changes there body ect

(id probably just make custom edits of the vanilla races to make them anime versions as a replacer so i dont have to change npcs races, just set all the vanilla races body mesh and textures to anime ones)

Now using SPID we could have noneplayable anime headpart masks swap the heads that npcs are using, maybe the same with hair

Now it would be random and not have specific looks for specific characters, but its a possible what to mass 'anime-ify' the game

But we could also use the same system and SPID to assign specific masks to specific characters

Same for dividing up sets of masks for different races and SPID distributes by race or by faction, or both ect

I mean a system like this could work for general npc variation with normal heads and highpoly heads not just anime ones

My thought is the presets we export out of racemenu are just nifs so we can then turn these into the headpart masks, so we can easily design a bunch of faces to then auto distribute in the game

Could do the same for hair, i mean we have the concept of wigs anyway but im sure would could make it use and swap actual hair parts in the same way

So the hair item is just an empty noneplayable thing that is used to assign he hairpart, these could be easily generated in xedit

I thought id present the idea as making npc replaces is a long process because of how it all works, this although not perfect would allow an easy to work around it. The resource uses scripts but i see this mod is using skse so maybe the same thing could be done without scripts for better performance ect

Like a standalone dll that can change the head and hairparts in the same way

Edited by Blue Nightmare

Elin Tail 10 seems to be have buggy textures? Also, after installing this update, I've been crashing more often in the racemenu. Elin Ear 10 crashes me almost every time I go to it. When I exit and go back in the menu, for some reason, sometimes I go bald now. The Ears and Tails in general crashes my game more easily now as well. When I through like 4-5 ears or tails, I crash.

20221013040354_1 - Copy.jpg