On 7/29/2022 at 1:50 PM, Acro748 said:

1. open the esp with SSEEDIT

2. open armor addon records of that esp

3. edit the RNAM - Race block to DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]

image.png.474562bf22bc31d97511512cc260b087.png

4. edit all armor addon records and save it

Sometimes there are records that should not be edited such as exclusively for Argonian/Orc/khajiit

so i suggest to backup the esp before edit it

also in some cases, you may need to edit the RNAM - Race block of Armor records

image.png.cbf332f4033d40cc50e10c7d6d5ef515.png

Tried this and it worked for most armors, but it's good enough for me. Thank you.

Does this not work with facelight? Because my character is having a weird lighting issue, or texture issue or whatever issue i don't even know it's kind of hard to explain, it looks like the body don't reflect surrounding lights correctly making the skin extremely dark like a bodysuit, so if the character isn't looking into a light source it darkens immensely, and in dim lit areas with no intense light source the skin from behind looks extremely dark but with free cam and looking from the front side the skin becomes fairly brighter. Is it supposed to be like / has always been like that? This happens both day and night time

EDIT : A'ight resolved it, my stupid ass picked "None" in texture selection when installing while I should've picked any other options other than "None", a question though, if the "None" option makes the body looking like these, what's it for?

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot5.png

Edited by masilocko
Resolved, with a question.
11 hours ago, vez'nan said:

but is there a way to give it a custom color? the match hair color option doesnt work that well with grey

Skyrim doesn't have a custom color

there is hair tint, skin tint and makeup tints(included in skin tint)

match with the tint that already exists (hair and skin) is easy
but make new tint without is hard or impossible

Anyway the reason why the hair tint match version doesn't seems match the hair color is probably because of the texture tone

In the next version, I'll add a adjusted the texture tone in hair color match option

but it may won't match all hair perfectly even adjusted the ears and tail textures because there's a texture in hair also

Good afternoon,

I'm enjoying the new version a lot and I'm looking for some nice anime style hairs (less detailed hairs like "Destroyer" & the ones shown on Main mod page of Tera Elin Remastered).
I had found 1 'anime' hair style by accident because it came with an armour I downloaded (Destroyer) but that hair never hides when equipping head piece or SMP version of the hair (not sure if that is normal and happens to all custom hair).

Spoiler

image.png.d5b143505ee46f1e1c389804fa64bac9.png

Edit: Just noticed... it seems to hide the ears when I equip a headpiece...(?) ?

Edited by Straze
6 hours ago, COPYCAT2531 said:

The mod is wonderful, now I can finally make my waifu. But the only disadvantage of this wonderful modification is that it is not compatible with Sos (Schlongs of Skyrim SE). So I hope for a patch to support this mod

As far as I know even if displayed the warning window, set in SOS mcm then it will work

2 hours ago, Straze said:

Good afternoon,

I'm enjoying the new version a lot and I'm looking for some nice anime style hairs (less detailed hairs like "Destroyer" & the ones shown on Main mod page of Tera Elin Remastered).
I had found 1 'anime' hair style by accident because it came with an armour I downloaded (Destroyer) but that hair never hides when equipping head piece or SMP version of the hair (not sure if that is normal and happens to all custom hair).

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.d5b143505ee46f1e1c389804fa64bac9.png

Edit: Just noticed... it seems to hide the ears when I equip a headpiece...(?) ?

it's just a partition(armor slot) issue

If that hair partition is not hair slot(31) then that's what happens

it's need to open the hair mesh and fix the partitions

ears issue also the same issue

24 minutes ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Extremely silly question: Any LE/Oldrim version? 

I don't want to start a port if anything already exists... SE runs too poorly on my PC. orz

sorry, i don't have any plan for LE

Edited by Acro748
11 hours ago, Acro748 said:

Skyrim doesn't have a custom color

there is hair tint, skin tint and makeup tints(included in skin tint)

match with the tint that already exists (hair and skin) is easy
but make new tint without is hard or impossible

Anyway the reason why the hair tint match version doesn't seems match the hair color is probably because of the texture tone

In the next version, I'll add a adjusted the texture tone in hair color match option

but it may won't match all hair perfectly even adjusted the ears and tail textures because there's a texture in hair also

What I meant by custom color was adding a color slider for just the ears.

8 hours ago, Acro748 said:

it's just a partition(armor slot) issue

If that hair partition is not hair slot(31) then that's what happens

it's need to open the hair mesh and fix the partitions

ears issue also the same issue

Thanks, I guess that's done in NifSkope?
Never used NifSkope so it might be hard to do, think I will just search Arca.Live for possible Anime style hair packs. 

On 8/2/2022 at 6:18 PM, numina_is_lost said:

No, that's not it I don't think. That outfit doesn't cover her chest.

Edit: Figured it out https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69027 it's the calamity queller outfit.

Edited by scrambled1432

Hi so i download the mod with ear and tail as well as the HDT SMP physic (and all the requirement) but still i get no movement from the tail included in the mod. The ear does move tough. Also...since my character is small the 3rd person view is kinda off since my character is barely on screen.

On 8/2/2022 at 1:53 PM, vez'nan said:

What I meant by custom color was adding a color slider for just the ears.

so i meant it's hard or impossible

There are only two types of color systems in skyrim support

it's skin tint and hair tint

so i mentioned hair tint and skin tint

And never can create another tint other than those 2 type (hair, skin)

That is the skyrim engine limit

so when you change the color of the war paint in the racemenu, it using the skin tint layer

In other words, skyrim can't make the "custom color type" without hair/skin tint

And Skyrim only provides the function to match other equipment/head part skin/hair tints with skin/hair tints

so it means that it does not provide the function to define the color of same tint type separately

some of them are made in skee.dll but it cannot be used in this

so have to try many things from the beginning

I can give you more details but you didn't understand when I mentioned hair and skin tints
so it would be useless to explain details

anyway it's not something that can just create using one function or just edit the ini unlike what you think
and there's a lot of work to be done for that one feature

also it can be impossible case by case

On 8/2/2022 at 5:31 PM, Straze said:

Thanks, I guess that's done in NifSkope?
Never used NifSkope so it might be hard to do, think I will just search Arca.Live for possible Anime style hair packs. 

You can use NifSkope or OutfitStudio

On 8/2/2022 at 8:56 PM, mouloudelevendeurdekebab said:

hi, i still have the same error, do you need the crash dump files? 

well, fixed one in alpha version of next version
but idk exactly that's the cause

On 8/3/2022 at 12:45 AM, ShimizuModding said:

so uh, how do i effectively hide Ahri's tail , as i only want to have the ears, other than deleting the mesh and making it small and hiding in the body doesnt work

1. open the meshes\actors\Tera Elin\Elin Ahri_m\tail.nif with NifSkope

2. open the BSDynamicTriShape block and edit the Alpha to 0 in the Block details

There's a way to make the scale 0 but that will cause problems with SMP

Edited by Acro748
41 minutes ago, alexsl said:

Hi so i download the mod with ear and tail as well as the HDT SMP physic (and all the requirement) but still i get no movement from the tail included in the mod. The ear does move tough. Also...since my character is small the 3rd person view is kinda off since my character is barely on screen.

if you intall the SMP option for ears and tail then make sure the defaultBBPs.xml file on the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs path is not overwritten by another mod

if CBPC option then you have to install the CBPC latest version (v1.5.1 or newer)

And it is normal for a 3rd camera to look high
Adjust camera height using camera mod

2 hours ago, Acro748 said:

if you intall the SMP option for ears and tail then make sure the defaultBBPs.xml file on the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs path is not overwritten by another mod

if CBPC option then you have to install the CBPC latest version (v1.5.1 or newer)

And it is normal for a 3rd camera to look high
Adjust camera height using camera mod

I remenber reading about the cbpc and so i downloaded that mod this morning and also then when installing your mod that i click on the option for cbpc as well. Im not sure about what the first part mean how should i know if it is.

i tried reinstalling the mod, same goes for SMP, Cmcp and found a camera mod. The camera is the only thing that is fix. the tail still doesnt move at all.

I red on the HDT SMP that you should use both CMCP and HDT SMP so i uninstall CMCP.

Also found https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55522?tab=description

which is a hdt wearable tail and they do move which leave me to still more confusion on why the one from that mod doesnt work.

Also do we know if Devious device is incompatible ? because someon now it doesnt work anymore. I can put any gag per say but i can just remove it as i please which i should be able to. I did try to re-install it. Beside that the ballgag hover over the mouth. Even with another mod "Skyrim chained beast" this time instead of the regular iron gag mask harness i get a kinda like metal muzzle which again doesnt fit anyway. Also when shes naked shes trying to hide the breast but well...her breast is actually about 5 inches from where her hand is.

Edited by alexsl
19 hours ago, alexsl said:

i tried reinstalling the mod, same goes for SMP, Cmcp and found a camera mod. The camera is the only thing that is fix. the tail still doesnt move at all.

I red on the HDT SMP that you should use both CMCP and HDT SMP so i uninstall CMCP.

Also found https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/55522?tab=description

which is a hdt wearable tail and they do move which leave me to still more confusion on why the one from that mod doesnt work.

Also do we know if Devious device is incompatible ? because someon now it doesnt work anymore. I can put any gag per say but i can just remove it as i please which i should be able to. I did try to re-install it. Beside that the ballgag hover over the mouth. Even with another mod "Skyrim chained beast" this time instead of the regular iron gag mask harness i get a kinda like metal muzzle which again doesnt fit anyway. Also when shes naked shes trying to hide the breast but well...her breast is actually about 5 inches from where her hand is.

Make sure the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\defaultBBPs.xml file is not overwritten by another mod

Vanilla race and Elin race have different head shapes

so no wonder the DD's head objects do not match

Also the animation is made to a specific breasts size
so if breasts size is small then can't reach it

You have to know that most things are static

Not everything is freely transformed and tailored to everything

Despite the static it just makes it seem to fit in that situation

So you just don't notice

7 hours ago, COPYCAT2531 said:

I meant that, sos textures do not fit and the gap is visible. I just forgot to write

is that female? or male

there will gap due to the body and penis mesh are built from the body slide to different presets

Also Elin uses Elin's own textures so it may different

Edited by Acro748
37 minutes ago, Acro748 said:

Make sure the SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\defaultBBPs.xml file is not overwritten by another mod

Vanilla race and Elin race have different head shapes

so no wonder the DD's head objects do not match

Also the animation is made to a specific breasts size
so if breasts size is small then can't reach it

You have to know that most things are static

Not everything is freely transformed and tailored to everything

Despite the static it just makes it seem to fit in that situation

So you just don't notice

is that female? or male

there will gap due to the body and penis mesh are built from the body slide to different presets

Also Elin uses Elin's own textures so it may different

1- like i said i don't know how to know if is or not overwriten by another mod. How can i know it ?

2- Hi yes I understand about why it doesn't fit that make sen. Tough for the Brest thing its not really an animation (altough maybe it count as one ?) It's more that her hand is static over her private (breast and down there)