3 hours ago, alexsl said:

1- like i said i don't know how to know if is or not overwriten by another mod. How can i know it ?

2- Hi yes I understand about why it doesn't fit that make sen. Tough for the Brest thing its not really an animation (altough maybe it count as one ?) It's more that her hand is static over her private (breast and down there)

Does your mod manager not tell you that there are two of the files overwriting the same thing? I'm assuming you're not using one since you don't know but I would check any mods that would alter skeletons, races and bodies. You would have to manually check each folder in each mod. Either that or start using mod organizer 2, it tells you if there are two files of the same name conflicting/overwriting each other.

Edited by Mrdooperbop
45 minutes ago, Mrdooperbop said:

Does your mod manager not tell you that there are two of the files overwriting the same thing? I'm assuming you're not using one since you don't know but I would check any mods that would alter skeletons, races and bodies. You would have to manually check each folder in each mod. Either that or start using mod organizer 2, it tells you if there are two files of the same name conflicting/overwriting each other.

no no i am. Normaly the error i mostly see when looking on plugins tab is if a master is missing, but at the moment i dont have any error there.

but i do have those here

image.png.6bb7aa8cafe78bab8ac6dbe81702e081.png

On 7/29/2022 at 4:40 PM, lk74 said:

Side note, I found out Elin cannot become vampire. 

there is ElinVampire race, but its probably not injected into RaceCompatibility's race list ?
I did a dirty edit myself and indeed that was the problem. after adding to RaceCompatibility's race list,  Elin can become vampire... with the face all messed up (manually fixed with showracemenu and importing head mesh)

While we wait for the next update, any chance you could share what edit you made for those of us less versed in xEdit?

7 minutes ago, yM8w83OxeXmKQl said:

While we wait for the next update, any chance you could share what edit you made for those of us less versed in xEdit?

Usually, duplicating a custom race and then adding the vampire keywords/skills to the new race will make it work as a vampire.

Once you get infected and trasnform into a vampire, if the game doesn't swap you over like it should, you can use a console command to become the vampire race. (but only do this after skyrim thinks you've become a vampire, that way all the vampire scripts will be running properly.)

1 hour ago, yM8w83OxeXmKQl said:

- for SE

- load it after TeraElinRace.esm

- 2 options. 

(require a new save) get infected and wait for 3 days, most likely compatible with everymod

(unless another mod overwrite RaceCompatibility.esm and you didnt use bash/merge patch

(does not require new save) open racemenu, choose vampire race directly

might break stuff as you circumvent the normal vampire script run.

but nothing stop you from doing what venomr said, wait for 3 days, then racemenu

- no matter which one you choose, your face will be destroyed. use Racemenu's Import Head.

Elin_VampirePatch.esp

Edited by lk74
6 hours ago, venomr said:

~

5 hours ago, lk74 said:

~

Appreciate the help! I took a look at lk74's esp. It turns out my own attempt was just missing TeraElinRaceVampire being marked playable. Works perfectly with Sacrilege, both adding and curing, although it gives me the Argonian racial trait; I'll figure that out later. (Curing actually reverts the head to how I originally made it too!) Scion is a total bust though, which is a little sad.

Edited by yM8w83OxeXmKQl

Hi, my game version is AE version (1.6.353)

My issue is the position of the 3D teeth is uncorrect.

The teeth will appear somewhere on the current map.

The Racemenu slider can work perfectly.

I export the nif , use outfit studio to check to the position of the 3D teeth, and it's at the right position.

Even in the Racemenu is at the right position, too.

I don't import any nif, and when i start a new game,same issue.

I found other people have the same issue, but his solution is intsall the SE verision of Faster HDT-SMP.

But when i install  the SE verision of Faster HDT-SMP,the game will crash when i load the save.

Can you fix this problem in the furture?

Thank you.

The ElinRace is a superb mod,ty again.

enb2022_8_6_18_21_28.jpg

7.JPG

Edited by gg094551
2 hours ago, VeritaWhite said:

Hello!

I'm getting a CTD to desktop on start with the VR version of the game. 

Attached are the crash files, this mod enabled crashes my game for sure. Thanks

crash-2022-08-06-14-38-08.log 22.36 kB · 0 downloads CrashLogger.log 15.47 kB · 0 downloads

is that occur when mainmenu? or save load/new game?

6 hours ago, gg094551 said:

Hi, my game version is AE version (1.6.353)

My issue is the position of the 3D teeth is uncorrect.

The teeth will appear somewhere on the current map.

The Racemenu slider can work perfectly.

I export the nif , use outfit studio to check to the position of the 3D teeth, and it's at the right position.

Even in the Racemenu is at the right position, too.

I don't import any nif, and when i start a new game,same issue.

I found other people have the same issue, but his solution is intsall the SE verision of Faster HDT-SMP.

But when i install  the SE verision of Faster HDT-SMP,the game will crash when i load the save.

Can you fix this problem in the furture?

Thank you.

The ElinRace is a superb mod,ty again.

enb2022_8_6_18_21_28.jpg

7.JPG

What is the version of Faster SMP?

did you try the latest version?

any chance someone could set it so all races are this race with like little changes like orks being green. I would love to have a anime playthrough where everything is anime with a cell shader

On 8/4/2022 at 7:56 PM, alexsl said:

no no i am. Normaly the error i mostly see when looking on plugins tab is if a master is missing, but at the moment i dont have any error there.

but i do have those here

image.png.6bb7aa8cafe78bab8ac6dbe81702e081.png

You can tell what overwrites/conflicts on the mods tab. As shown here, Narukami mod at the very top has file(s) that are being overwritten in red. It wouldn't show an error in the section you showed. You can also right click on the this mod to show conflicts by other mods.

image.png.7dc0f421d4b893c1176d33c83b0012d3.png

2 hours ago, Mrdooperbop said:

You can tell what overwrites/conflicts on the mods tab. As shown here, Narukami mod at the very top has file(s) that are being overwritten in red. It wouldn't show an error in the section you showed. You can also right click on the this mod to show conflicts by other mods.

image.png.7dc0f421d4b893c1176d33c83b0012d3.png

in that case when i click on Teralin race mod then this is the only one coming in red : CBBE SMP should Teralin be before ?
image.png.bfbad4103c5c077141988ba1a7f6225e.png

So also by clicking the HDT family I saw that become a cow and DCL was highlighted in red so i move basically all the HDT stuff higher in priority but DCL is still red so i dont think that was ok

image.png.3c3c5425e44a84791533833f81c97a8b.png

Edited by alexsl
Spoiler

This may or may not be the issue but check that you have no transforms on the mouth nif.

Outfit Studio > Edit > Reset Transforms

or 

Nifskope > select mouth mesh node (BSTriShape) > Right Click > Transform > Edit

If any entry (except scale) is not zero then select Transform > Apply

image.png.03cce63ff0caa5b594450e6778487291.png

Edited by Imperfection
2 hours ago, Crowwick said:

anyone who can share how to make proper anime eyes with Racemenu sliders like in Acro's screenshots, I simply can't achieve the same ;__; asking for Acro's preset is too much, I know. But can't duplicate that face no matter what i try.

Start with the eye shape slider and the head sliders highlighted in the OP "How to make her beautiful easily?" section. Jump the scale to get a feel for each one, then make smaller adjustments.

6 hours ago, alexsl said:

in that case when i click on Teralin race mod then this is the only one coming in red : CBBE SMP should Teralin be before ?
image.png.bfbad4103c5c077141988ba1a7f6225e.png

So also by clicking the HDT family I saw that become a cow and DCL was highlighted in red so i move basically all the HDT stuff higher in priority but DCL is still red so i dont think that was ok

image.png.3c3c5425e44a84791533833f81c97a8b.png

Reordering things doesn't change whether a file will be in red or not. I have the Tera Elin race mod at the bottom as well. Try messing around with the order of things but I always keep the foundational stuff near the top.

Edited by Mrdooperbop
1 hour ago, Mrdooperbop said:

Reordering things doesn't change whether a file will be in red or not. I have the Tera Elin race mod at the bottom as well. Try messing around with the order of things but I always keep the foundational stuff near the top.

I did make it work in the end by, as you say, moving thing around. Now the only thing that urk me is that the Devious device doesnt really fit with it, but its ok I cant do anything about it.

I assume that for the same reason (the body model being different than normal) that's why any sexlab animation are pretty anormal, like both partner having sex but not properly aligned which make sense since again TeralElin are way smaller.

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

I did make it work in the end by, as you say, moving thing around. Now the only thing that urk me is that the Devious device doesnt really fit with it, but its ok I cant do anything about it.

I assume that for the same reason (the body model being different than normal) that's why any sexlab animation are pretty anormal, like both partner having sex but not properly aligned which make sense since again TeralElin are way smaller.

You can use the normal scale option when installing to get those working right without any extra adjustments, as long as you're okay with having tall elins. Animations are based on 1.0 scale, so even mods like EVGAT are messed up by it.

11 hours ago, yM8w83OxeXmKQl said:

You can use the normal scale option when installing to get those working right without any extra adjustments, as long as you're okay with having tall elins. Animations are based on 1.0 scale, so even mods like EVGAT are messed up by it.

Ah thank you that did work !

45e0247657731830f4c7dc498f686c7d4fac748a8ba1cb290698c41a084b19d3.jpg?type=orig

0175973a4046bb12cb7664b8f880a4378575ed9855e29c085c2c73d93d0a23bd.png?type=orig

anyone know where to get this complexion texture? I originally thought that the nose mark was from the anime nose slider and that the blush was a face tint but after looking at closer screenshots from the preset on arca I'm think both the blush and nose mark are part of a complexion texture.

10/10 from Acro, thanks! couple of things i would like to ask

1) anyone who could recommend mod hair packs suited for Elin race?
2) when downloaded the Elin RM mod, all works fine with that char, but when i change to my other characters (Mona-race, Marine-race, with their own bodies/textures) they are suddenly not using their own textures anymore - if i download their saves first and play without touching elin-race, they are good. This phenomenon appeared after I installed this new Elin RM mod, any idea what might cause this clitch with other races?

3) when i download Elin race preset, some jslot presets crashes the game (i dont have SMP so if preset has that, it CTDs?), and one preset i downloaded works but for some reason any armour I equip is "wrong", not the one i have custom made in outfit studio. On other saves, other chars (elin race and not) armor works fine, except this new when loading preset. A puzzlement, as the armour in outfit studio has not changed..

and thanks to tips from folks, got the face right ^^

20220808211303_1.jpg

3 hours ago, VeritaWhite said:

Anyone got suggestions? It just doesn't boot in VR.

Try install the Engine Fixes VR

I forgot the Engine Fixes was separated for VR

1 hour ago, papavitch1 said:

Can someone tell my I need memory management turned on for this race to work?

if you mean the Engine Fixes mod and ctd occur then turn on it 

5 hours ago, vez'nan said:

45e0247657731830f4c7dc498f686c7d4fac748a8ba1cb290698c41a084b19d3.jpg?type=orig

0175973a4046bb12cb7664b8f880a4378575ed9855e29c085c2c73d93d0a23bd.png?type=orig

anyone know where to get this complexion texture? I originally thought that the nose mark was from the anime nose slider and that the blush was a face tint but after looking at closer screenshots from the preset on arca I'm think both the blush and nose mark are part of a complexion texture.

that skin texture is not added to the complexion slider yet

3 hours ago, Crowwick said:

10/10 from Acro, thanks! couple of things i would like to ask

1) anyone who could recommend mod hair packs suited for Elin race?
2) when downloaded the Elin RM mod, all works fine with that char, but when i change to my other characters (Mona-race, Marine-race, with their own bodies/textures) they are suddenly not using their own textures anymore - if i download their saves first and play without touching elin-race, they are good. This phenomenon appeared after I installed this new Elin RM mod, any idea what might cause this clitch with other races?

3) when i download Elin race preset, some jslot presets crashes the game (i dont have SMP so if preset has that, it CTDs?), and one preset i downloaded works but for some reason any armour I equip is "wrong", not the one i have custom made in outfit studio. On other saves, other chars (elin race and not) armor works fine, except this new when loading preset. A puzzlement, as the armour in outfit studio has not changed..

and thanks to tips from folks, got the face right ^^

20220808211303_1.jpg

It is not recommended to change the race at the same save file

Even in the vanilla system, changing the race brings many bugs

But it would be okay to come out on the main menu and load another save file even not the same elin race without exiting the game