4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

refer to my previous comment

also do not forgot to install the engine fix properly

can you check the emotion disable sliders?

it seems to be the mesh does not on default position

it's normal

if player race is not elin race then just ignore it

try to use cbpc ears and tail option

it seems to be FSMP bug on Skyrim latest version

Please forgive me for asking so many questions.

The emotion disable sliders are all 0.

What is the procedure to set mesh to default position?

On 10/17/2022 at 9:19 PM, fireexit82 said:

Is there reallyt no way i can fix it???

so ive noticed when starting a new game the elin preset starts with a neck seam and no features such as eye color change will show up untill the mousebell preset is loaded... is this anything related to my missing tail ears and mouth problem??

On 10/13/2022 at 7:14 PM, Acro748 said:

when you adjust the head size and position, it will be happens

it's just a vanilla bug and to fix it, need to edit everything in the skeleton, body mesh, head mesh, animations

anyway recommended that you use the neck sliders and spine2 bone size adjustment in the facegen menu to make less neck issue

I am also facing the same issue, is it because of vera sekeleton? And where is the spin2 bone size adjustment? Can't make the shoulder look aligned no matter what neck sliders i use.

Edited by Ironvale

couple issues I'm having

1. hair randomly vanishing on loading saves, have to reapply with racemenu

2. game crashes on racemenu exit if I have ears or tail selected

I have all the latest updates of requirements so not sure what's going on there

Also looking for presets but there's basically nothing that I found

EDIT:

https://arca.live/b/tullius?category=프리셋

guess there is a dedicated tab for presets that wasn't there before?

Edited by quicklytoo4
On 10/24/2022 at 6:10 AM, LoveJanett said:

Hello guys, i have a problem with my character, when i move on a certain area my character becomes invisible. I have all the requirements. I use ENB

Skyrim AE version 1.6.640 - SKSE 2.2.2

20221023234728_1.jpg

20221023234732_1.jpg

I can say that is hair mod problem. Which hair mod do you use?

Try to change hair style with other mod and go to same place.

Edited by vito0661513
Translation error

So I found out too late that the race didn't work with SexLab and I know I should've tested.

And I made the race compatible with SL like it's been said in this thread but now I've run into the issue where only on a new game does it actually let me do animations as I assume the race restriction is baked into the save?

Is there a way to remedy this? Maybe with Fallrim tools? I'd appreciate the help, thank you.

4 minutes ago, YOSHIS R KEWL said:

So I found out too late that the race didn't work with SexLab and I know I should've tested.

And I made the race compatible with SL like it's been said in this thread but now I've run into the issue where only on a new game does it actually let me do animations as I assume the race restriction is baked into the save?

Is there a way to remedy this? Maybe with Fallrim tools? I'd appreciate the help, thank you.

One of the commenters mention use the 1.0 height, anything less than that will automatically classify your character as child race

1 hour ago, Ironvale said:

One of the commenters mention use the 1.0 height, anything less than that will automatically classify your character as child race

I did play around with the height in racemenu and changed the default in SSEdit In my current save and new game, trying to play around with the idea of a shortstack. Only in new game does it decide to work with the shortstack height.

Even in my current save if I change it to the default height it still doesn't want to work

Edit: Seems like it's with ALL races now, oh boy

Edited by YOSHIS R KEWL

Dear sirs and ladies, hello,

I reinstalled Skyrim Special Edition just for this mod, but it seems I have some difficulties. I get a CTD everytime I try to get the race from Race Menu. I installed every required mod perfectly (including Engine fix) and tried Vortex and MO, but I get a crash. It's a fresh install for the game, so no mod besides requirement and Elin race. 

I attach my load order taken from Vortex and the Papyrus log. 

Thank you in advance. 

画像_2022-10-28_162752147.png

Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, Nanorage1 said:

Dear sirs and ladies, hello,

I reinstalled Skyrim Special Edition just for this mod, but it seems I have some difficulties. I get a CTD everytime I try to get the race from Race Menu. I installed every required mod perfectly (including Engine fix) and tried Vortex and MO, but I get a crash. It's a fresh install for the game, so no mod besides requirement and Elin race. 

I attach my load order taken from Vortex and the Papyrus log. 

Thank you in advance. 

画像_2022-10-28_162752147.png

Papyrus.0.log 75.93 kB · 1 download

don't forgot to install the SSE Engine fixes part 2 properly

it has to install on skyrim game folder not the skyrim data folder

papyrus log is useless

there is nothing to be gained from that

for bug tracking, you need to take the MusTeraElinRaceController.log file in SKSE/Plugins path or crash logs

and in order to get more good advice, you need also file load order

7 hours ago, ace19x93 said:

Hi,

Looks great! However, the new options do not show up for me. I am using Racemenu. It does not even show up in the internal mod list so that I could set up the order of loading.

Am I doing something wrong?

check if requirements are installed properly

also you may need a screenshots

because the meaning of the new option you're mentioned about is unclear

can some body help me pls?

i check all requirements set and doesnt forget SSE part2 pack,but when i chose Elinrace in racemenu,game will be CTD every time.

also i load a old version Elinrace pack(0.6),the game no CTD and working good, and whatever what version,it not CTD when use some Elinrace follower,all requirements has been load,was my load order be wrong,or some plugins 

version too old? i was confusion

Crash_2022_10_29_1-2-24.txt

try build other race and waiting everything load finish then use showracemenu chose Elinrace,still CTD

MusTeraElinRaceController.log

racemenu is ECE   SKYRIM version was SE

Edited by Cordred

v1.2.2 UPDATE

- Add the option to preload race compatible patches before play the elin race (PreLoadRaceController option in MusTeraElinRaceController.ini)

This option resolves the case where race compatibility is not loaded intermittently when loading an elin race for the first time

But if you don't play elin race, you can have an unexpected change if you enable this option

- Fixed a bug where hair disappears when opening the race menu

- Fixed that skin data was not stored correctly when saving (fixed bug that sometimes complexion slider function is initialized)

- Fixed a bug that change face tint to white when using ECE

4 hours ago, Acro748 said:

don't forgot to install the SSE Engine fixes part 2 properly

it has to install on skyrim game folder not the skyrim data folder

papyrus log is useless

there is nothing to be gained from that

for bug tracking, you need to take the MusTeraElinRaceController.log file in SKSE/Plugins path or crash logs

and in order to get more good advice, you need also file load order

Well, it seems I do not have the MusTeraElinRaceController.log. Did I miss something ? Also, Engine fix was properly installed, frist part via mod manager, second part manually, 

The game crashes after i close racemenu, this wasn't happening before the update

this happen no matter the race, stops happening after i uninstall the elin race mod

game crashing even when this is the only mod + requirements are installed

Edited by shiroene

I'm having issues with this mod, I have all the requirements installed, including the SSE Engine fixes, I'm using Racemenu, and when I start a new game, and click on the Elin race in the character creation, my game crashes, what is causing this? Everything is in the latest version, the game, mod organizer 2, and everything is up to date.

Edited by Bumblet00th

please post the MusTeraElinRaceController.log file!!

it's in SKSE/Plugins path

and please tell me the name of the character making mod you are using (ECE or Racemenu)

also need to skyrim version

you're giving too little info