6 hours ago, Acro748 said:

If you have moonlight tales
You must select the moonlight tales option in RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE and install it

and you must overwrite moonlight tales with RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE

But if it doesn't fix it

You have to find the cause of it from another mod

This mod never touches vanilla vampire lord and werewolf race and meshes

I didn't install moonlight tales, but the disappearing bug still exists
I use other races, including races made by other players, and the werewolf form does not disappear.

Is anyone else having problems loading hair on racemenu presets? everything else is fine but it seems that the slider stays at 0 when loading a preset.

Can someone confirm that their preset's hair is loading properly?

Edit:

I've noticed that some of the hairs that have teraelin in the name(part of the racepack) load in fine, I think it might have to do with the unisex and valid races settings

I can confirm that non-unisex hairs(ie female) set to teraelinandvampire for valid races load fine 

Edited by vez'nan

I crash to desktop when I choose Tera Elin race in racemenu.

Game loads fine, but immediately upon choosing the race, I CTD.

I have tried to remove all other mods, and just using the required mods. I still get the same problem.

I have tried checking that all my other mods are up to date, and they appear like they are. Any suggestions?

The list of requirements is complete?

Edit: I thought I had read the requirements several times already, but I had not downloaded the engine fixes. Works now. Thanks

Edited by yrvo
On 8/18/2022 at 11:06 AM, Acro748 said:

check the MusTeraElinRaceController.dll is loaded properly

open the SKSE/Plugins/MusTeraElinRaceController.log file

and make sure the file is updated
if it has been updated then please post the log file

if not then it's not loaded properly

Same issue on a new character.

MusTeraElinRaceController.log

Edited by ohsnapdragon
On 8/21/2022 at 1:08 AM, Acro748 said:

You have to find the cause of it from another mod

This mod never touches vanilla vampire lord and werewolf race and meshes

I tested a few things. Has anyone tried to use the alternate showracemenu mod on this race mod? Because I found that if you create an elin PC then try to switch, the body of the other races disappear. Can somebody with a less polluted mod list confirm?

Edited by mcnv
8 hours ago, ohsnapdragon said:

Same issue on a new character.

MusTeraElinRaceController.log 11.79 kB · 6 downloads

The log says it's working fine

you can consider increasing or set to 0 the value of EmotionForceResetTime in MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

6 hours ago, mcnv said:

I tested a few things. Has anyone tried to use the alternate showracemenu mod on this race mod? Because I found that if you create an elin PC then try to switch, the body of the other races disappear. Can somebody with a less polluted mod list confirm?

except for new game, it is not good to change the race

On 8/21/2022 at 10:24 AM, 大萨达速度 said:

If I copy my dragon origin, and all his face will appear

ScreenShot11.png

did you use the "placeatme" console?

On 8/21/2022 at 11:56 AM, wingcard said:

MusTeraElinRaceController.log
This time the game made it to Skyrim logo before crashing

thanks, i'll turned off the function of this part only for the VR

I don't know why that function crashes only in VR 
but it won't have a big different even without it so it's okay

On 8/21/2022 at 8:37 AM, yes22628565 said:

I didn't install moonlight tales, but the disappearing bug still exists
I use other races, including races made by other players, and the werewolf form does not disappear.

Spoiler

332747222_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_08.22-21_52_42_66.thumb.png.84b35a4e77d66c8be36c304bfdf10656.png

werewolf working fine for me even both new game and save game

if you want help
you have to tell all mods related to werewolf in your mod list or post full your mod list

Edited by Acro748
13 hours ago, Acro748 said:

The log says it's working fine

you can consider increasing or set to 0 the value of EmotionForceResetTime in MusTeraElinRaceController.ini

except for new game, it is not good to change the race

did you use the "placeatme" console?

thanks, i'll turned off the function of this part only for the VR

I don't know why that function crashes only in VR 
but it won't have a big different even without it so it's okay

Reveal hidden contents

332747222_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2022_08.22-21_52_42_66.thumb.png.84b35a4e77d66c8be36c304bfdf10656.png

werewolf working fine for me even both new game and save game

if you want help
you have to tell all mods related to werewolf in your mod list or post full your mod list

I installed Moonlight Tales, and then used the RaceCompatibility patch, and were able to see werewolves. If I don't install them, I can't see werewolves. Does the vampire lord also need the vampire mod and the RaceCompatibility patch?

Vampire lords also have disappearing issues

Edited by yes22628565
1 hour ago, yes22628565 said:

I installed Moonlight Tales, and then used the RaceCompatibility patch, and were able to see werewolves. If I don't install them, I can't see werewolves. Does the vampire lord also need the vampire mod and the RaceCompatibility patch?

oh i got a clue that it was fixed after installing Moonlight Tales thanks!

That will be fixed in the next version

6 hours ago, yes22628565 said:

Vampire lords also have disappearing issues

20220823192046_1.jpg

20220823192024_1.jpg

20220823191318_1.jpg

yes it's the same werewolf

this mod don't edit werewolf and vampire lord

but the problem was that what edited about the player when elin race was still remaining when changed the race to werewolf or vampire lord

TO ANYONE EXPERIANCING CRASHES PLEASE READ THIS.

I am a fucking dumbass and you may be as well. You see one of the requirements to this mod is SSE Engine Fixes, and that has a two step installation process. You see it comes with dll files that need to be put into the Skyrim install folder for SSE engine fixes to work. If this is not the cause for your crashes then sorry, if it is congratulations the mod works now

11 hours ago, Helloworldofdeath said:

Will the mod work with Sexlab ?

Not by default but you can fix that by doing this;

On 7/27/2022 at 10:08 PM, ohsnapdragon said:

For Sexlab to work properly with this mod, replace the file 'sslActorLibrary.pex' located in Sexlab Framework's 'scripts' folder with this one:

sslActorLibrary.pex 30.44 kB · 216 downloads

This will remove the Sexlab blacklist with this mod, and animations will work properly.

I will NOT create a version that unblacklists actual children and/or child races, don't even ask.

56 minutes ago, WH-1000XM4s said:

my Characters mouth is just missing, when they open there lips i can just see to the back of their head. what fix do i need to solve this

image_2022-08-27_025944665.png

Having the same issue as above. Selecting the race at character creation the mouth mesh is missing, but selecting a preset I made prior brings the mouth back however the teeth are missing. Finishing character creation the mouth mesh disappears again all together. I've tried disabling all mods but the required and it still happens. Some light googling says similar issues are caused by AE Racemenu, which I am using.

Edited by nanonanonanonano
forgot some details
7 hours ago, WH-1000XM4s said:

my Characters mouth is just missing, when they open there lips i can just see to the back of their head. what fix do i need to solve this

image_2022-08-27_025944665.png

6 hours ago, nanonanonanonano said:

Having the same issue as above. Selecting the race at character creation the mouth mesh is missing, but selecting a preset I made prior brings the mouth back however the teeth are missing. Finishing character creation the mouth mesh disappears again all together. I've tried disabling all mods but the required and it still happens. Some light googling says similar issues are caused by AE Racemenu, which I am using.

just update the Faster SMP to latest version

25 minutes ago, nanonanonanonano said:

Ah yeah I didn't think of that. That worked thank you! However still having the issue where loading the preset I made prior makes the teeth vanish.

if you saved a preset when tooth is missing
then it's still likely to be maintained after the update