Spinningplumbobs on Patreon (I think only on there but they have a decent amount of free stuff too) had some SFW werewolf stuff. They just uploaded a feral containment unit which is kinda cool. And they have tails for werewolves as well as edits to how they run and how their legs are shaped which gives them a more animalistic appearance which is cool.

I found some legs on simfinds. Also found lots of eyes, mods for the noses, as well as stuff for the ears on there too. The hybrid stabilizer mod works with them. Carl put his werewolf cheat mod on his patreon page. Zero sims is making some werewolf mods including a mooncasters can use magic mod, all on his patreon page. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2022 at 7:13 PM, Budders said:

Does anyone have any werewolf cc? Ive been looking, and havent came up with much besides gameplay changes. It can be NSFW or SFW, I just want to see what is out there.

You should check out this thread. A lot helpful links for werewolf cc, but I think it would be easier to create a thread specifically for sharing any info/ links for werewolf cc so that the thread doesn't get cluttered too much with unrelated posts. (Maybe you can retitle this thread specifically for werewolf related cc since you created the topic already.)

If there's anything that hasn't been mentioned already I'll add on here. What I'm looking for right now is teeth specifically for werewolves because I really don't like the EA teeth on them. 

I saw some gorgeous werewolf teeth simomo made but I don't think they've actually shared them yet. 

You can get there cc and werewolf cc here: Simomo CC

(I saw your werewolf boobs thread too. I don't think anyone has made or implemented one yet but give it some time.)

Edited by deathbywesker
1 hour ago, Budders said:

I wonder if Alpha Fur would be a thing? Realistic fur texture would be sweet!

Things are slow with cc , now issue of new expansion which may break fixes made since werewolves, so be all fixed again lol 

iv been looking all over with not much luck.

im still trying to update the bodies to get peoples asses to stop caving in during animations.

iv found one creator that support to ad things like tails, genitals, paws and stuff, but once in installed it all i haven't seen any of it.

iv been looking all over with not much luck.

im still trying to update the bodies to get peoples asses to stop caving in during animations.

iv found one creator that support to ad things like tails, genitals, paws and stuff, but once in installed it all i haven't seen any of it.

22 hours ago, deathbywesker said:

You should check out this thread. A lot helpful links for werewolf cc, but I think it would be easier to create a thread specifically for sharing any info/ links for werewolf cc so that the thread doesn't get cluttered too much with unrelated posts. (Maybe you can retitle this thread specifically for werewolf related cc since you created the topic already.)

If there's anything that hasn't been mentioned already I'll add on here. What I'm looking for right now is teeth specifically for werewolves because I really don't like the EA teeth on them. 

I saw some gorgeous werewolf teeth simomo made but I don't think they've actually shared them yet. 

You can get there cc and werewolf cc here: Simomo CC

(I saw your werewolf boobs thread too. I don't think anyone has made or implemented one yet but give it some time.)

Im not sure how to rename the thread, but i would.  Also yeah, I check in every so often, now I just kinda waiting. I love what we have gotten for werewolves so far.

Bah. someone in 2009 had an ideaa for a female body for the werewolf expansion pack that seemingly was swept under the rug, and there is no information as to why it's never been found, though when i had tried to add the mod to my game the game is saying the files are corrupted, and i'm no modder so i've no idea how to look into why it's not wanting to function but here is the link to the mesh mod.  

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,78972.0.html

1 hour ago, xEightsx said:

Bah. someone in 2009 had an ideaa for a female body for the werewolf expansion pack that seemingly was swept under the rug, and there is no information as to why it's never been found, though when i had tried to add the mod to my game the game is saying the files are corrupted, and i'm no modder so i've no idea how to look into why it's not wanting to function but here is the link to the mesh mod.  

I wonder if anyone can use  that as a base it looks really well done

On 7/17/2022 at 2:21 AM, Lordwraith92 said:

has any one updated the cc bodies so there not bending and twisting so much during animations? ( i might be wording this wrong)

Like during sex animations?

On 7/11/2022 at 4:08 PM, xEightsx said:

Sims 4 came out in 2014. Sims 3 came out in 2009, so you're using a mod for the wrong game. That's why it's not working.

12 hours ago, Lordwraith92 said:

yeah and soem basic animations, but rarly basic ones

That may be something you should post in the wicked whims help forums. Because Im not sure how to help or fix it :/ sorry