On 7/22/2022 at 5:38 AM, Girafarigs-Butt said:

does anyone have any good recommendations for werewolf penises (that dont require downloading a separate furry mod)

There's only Bernis , but there's acouple ppl working on cc so gotta wait .

31 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Doesn't seem be alot going for werewolves compared to mermaids etc , I know afew creators working on dicks and that's bout it , things seen quiet , maybe waiting on high school as that I'm sure will break afew mods 

Honestly all I need is the breasts, and I feel completed

• 4 weeks later...

There is a post that she had a troubling time and that she  would add arrears or may not. The latest posts are mermaid tails from 5 days ago.

"I may or may not release some content that I forgot to share to the public (and made a while back) soonish." - 17.07.2022 

If a lion's mane were added it would be blurred that there is WIP content but no such. Month and 6 days have passed. Still nothing. 

She does not accept private messages, so it is not even possible to ask questions on tumblr.

11 minutes ago, rothern said:

There is a post that she had a troubling time and that she  would add arrears or may not. The latest posts are mermaid tails from 5 days ago.

"I may or may not release some content that I forgot to share to the public (and made a while back) soonish." - 17.07.2022 

If a lion's mane were added it would be blurred that there is WIP content but no such. Month and 6 days have passed. Still nothing. 

She does not accept private messages, so it is not even possible to ask questions on tumblr.

It remains only to look at this beta version and wait

46 minutes ago, Lordwraith92 said:

not that im aware of, im trying to find out why suddenly all my werewolfs habe big flat bottoms and smaller chest

Sliders , body preset , gender mod ... well , and a glitch in the game itself .  Try to get your mod folder to a safe place , and run your game ( clean ) .  Also ... the most painful way is to gradually get each file , and go into the game and check .

5 hours ago, Lordwraith92 said:

too painful

Make a backup, save it in a safe place. recommend the 50/50 method, etc. and for the future scrupulate sorting in mods folders. I also propose to make a folder "new mods" and throw new ones there, check them in the game and then place in segregated folders them as you know that everything is ok. I have 6897 mods... yes this is soooooo crazy but if not for meticulous segregation I don't know what would happen. But nothing has happened since 2018 with this save.

Edited by Va Fail, Elaine