19 hours ago, Va Fail, Elaine said:

Make a backup, save it in a safe place. recommend the 50/50 method, etc. and for the future scrupulate sorting in mods folders. I also propose to make a folder "new mods" and throw new ones there, check them in the game and then place in segregated folders them as you know that everything is ok. I have 6897 mods... yes this is soooooo crazy but if not for meticulous segregation I don't know what would happen. But nothing has happened since 2018 with this save.

i actually do have this system in place, i wish it worked for tray files
I just wish the werewolfs have body options like normal sims

When the moderator of The odd dude publishes his lion collar , then I will post it here and in the main topic !  I hope and believe that he will finish and post it by the coming Halloween !

The creator of The odd dude has to finish two tails there : one wolf , the second lion ( The Wizard of Oz " .  He's doing something big, and he's trying to make not just a set of parts for werewolves, but also take other animals..... that is , a lion .

ps 

I warn you right away that I have not contacted him .  That 's my gut .

Edited by Quickly - I
14 hours ago, Lordwraith92 said:

it still hard to tell any differance

I 'm sorry , but there is absolutely nothing .  I think that in a year or more , the moderators will do at least something that  .  If you are strong in blender , you can do something .  It will be great !

8 hours ago, Quickly - I said:

I 'm sorry , but there is absolutely nothing .  I think that in a year or more , the moderators will do at least something that  .  If you are strong in blender , you can do something .  It will be great !

I use to be very strong in blender, made all sorts of things, then lawsuits and stupid disney crap happened and i lost my will to use the program over the years lol

Hopfully once sims stops expentions for a bit peopel will coem back to modding werewolfs more

9 hours ago, Lordwraith92 said:

I use to be very strong in blender, made all sorts of things, then lawsuits and stupid disney crap happened and i lost my will to use the program over the years lol

Hopfully once sims stops expentions for a bit peopel will coem back to modding werewolfs more

Let 's just wait .  Yesterday I searched again on all my information resources, and came across this ....

image.jpeg.9249ca006027efc364704f103580cad8.jpeg

image.jpeg.deed6568b9edca64f5fedd6a2e1841cf.jpeg

But, the author stated directly that he was not going to publish it ... since another moderator made him (a werewolf) and forbade her to post it .

ps

This is the sims 3 , but I still wanted to get it .  And I think teasing is terrible .

_________

My werewolf (S3)

Screenshot-3.jpg.f2ac45ac17c47eb18666cd204cb706bd.jpgScreenshot-4.jpg.b0cf66ad0d618da5ca9b61272faef1b6.jpgScreenshot-2.jpg.acb52c191333ca4aef771a38642c5089.jpgScreenshot.jpg.dbcd5aceac4cdd39f3c1af4f19816f45.jpg

Edited by Quickly - I

image.png.b7bb4f17278040fad9894f9b477b3d37.png

I like that the developers finally realized that there is no need to reinvent the wheel, but to remember the great classics!
After all, they copied the appearance of the S4 werewolf from S1 - they also did not have tails and paws - instead of paws there were simple legs.

2 hours ago, Va Fail, Elaine said:

1.png

2ef8f4d9025510f7dad2a02dd7f2833fd1d59bef (1).png

The sad thing about this is that I know someone who can make scruff for the neck, like the mesh, but they don't know how to put it into the game., and they refuse to use S4S (I don't know why.)
I could ask them to make the mesh but it would have to be up to someone else to put it in the game. He did some round ears and fuzzy cheeks in blender and gave me the files to put them in myself but I don't know how to do that.

fuzzy-cheeks.blend round-ears.blend

Edited by tanuhk
56 minutes ago, tanuhk said:

The sad thing about this is that I know someone who can make scruff for the neck, like the mesh, but they don't know how to put it into the game., and they refuse to use S4S (I don't know why.)
I could ask them to make the mesh but it would have to be up to someone else to rig, texture it, and put it in the game.

I would be very happy if the players / moderators who make additional content for other games would make content for werewolves in The Sims 4 .

I'm an asshole and have absolutely no knowledge of modding and development + the Blender program, and to my biggest disappointment... I'm not a comrade in the work and release of my content that I could create.

I really want to see a lot of cool things for the intimidating appearance of my beast in the future.

15 hours ago, EachUisge said:

can I offer some digitigrade legs and wolfy eyes?

(sorry the texture on the paws is butt ugly, I can't find any way to extract the shading layer of the pelt but I'm trying to find a workaround)

wolfeyes.png

Screenshot (950).png

the feet are so cool! But why no skin detail version? You wouldn't need to make additional pants for the legs. Berni/savestate legs work well with a lot of the pants.

3 hours ago, tanuhk said:

the feet are so cool! But why no skin detail version? You wouldn't need to make additional pants for the legs. Berni/savestate legs work well with a lot of the pants.

Thanks! I'm actually in the process of making an overlay that should be ready to go soon. There isn't one now because I was really hoping to find a way to extract the fur shading itself and modify it and keep the paws paintable, but it's looking like that's not going to happen any time soon so overlay it is.

As to the pants I know at the very least that the ones from the werewolf pack don't work with digitigrade legs so I'm still gonna make versions of those that fit.