Personally , I am waiting for October , I hope for a small miracle .  Although I used to transfer all sorts of things to sims studio on my own, but now there is absolutely nothing to brag about.  I looked again , all sorts of moderators and creators , and I 'll say right away that they haven 't done anything yet .

On 9/8/2022 at 6:59 PM, Quickly - I said:

I don 't want to be an upstart , but it was my thing that I discovered .  But I'm pleased  ......  What a jealous asshole I am, why did I write this?‍♂️?‍♂️

This video made me realize something. Even with a viscous face, the eyes are too friendly and cute. We need an eye preset that looks mean or angry.

7 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

This video made me realize something. Even with a viscous face, the eyes are too friendly and cute. We need an eye preset that looks mean or angry.

We need Cerberus!
No more kind, fluffy
Really need a fierce look and a sharp grin

530343601_.png.2254671c8b7830667131c719be639b89.png

image.png.67a95d539c4f0d009e580b41fea40bc4.pngimage.png.5eb29130551493f1bc604ab44b781ca8.png

Edited by Quickly - I
On 9/13/2022 at 2:05 PM, Lordwraith92 said:

at least there less drama in sims 4 then Second life  lol

Actual correct faq lol.

On 9/14/2022 at 12:31 AM, Va Fail, Elaine said:

I'm willing to pay to have this werewolf in sims 4. I'm desperate. I need some elements, preferably alpha's fur, mane (high quality)

You will die waiting as no one will go to the trouble of import either all or pieces to the game for the logistic of how hard it will be.

1 hour ago, Lordwraith92 said:

fucking 9 hells... what did they do NOW?!?!

Remember the problem when you made the shape of a werewolf , then you want to return to human form and finish ... the panel with the choice of clothes disappears .  And now , when I saved my werewolf to come back later and redo it , I saw that a completely black werewolf is displayed on the panel in cas .  And , OMG , I solved this problem by going into the " werewolf fur coloring mode ". …

I drew an orange dot on it , and the blackness disappeared

Edited by Quickly - I
15 minutes ago, shinyboy69 said:

Good thing I haven't updated the game in a month, man they really fucked it up big... again.

Not for ask much, but THOSE teeth... looks so better and nicer than default ones.

This is a whole werewolf costume , it 's a pity that it 's not a preset .  I deleted this costume because it was firstly made for a joke and a good mood , and secondly : it is displayed in red in different programs when I scanned .