I removed the "AAF Super Mutant Freeze Fix" and tried Elzee's instead, and it seems to be working well.  Spawned in groups of 20 supermutants, indoors and outdoors, about 10 total times and didn't have any freezing. 

Thank you elzee!

Initial testing looks good (spawning in mutants). Hopefully over the weekend I'll be testing live as there are a few sites I want to clear (like Wilson Atomatoys HQ) as I need to do some scavving

Edited by Slorm

Nice try but doesn't work for me? i spawned 5 SM the 2nd one froze and i disable freezefix.esp before installing

With knockout framework Supermutants become zombis walking aimlessly until i kidnap or put them out of their misery. 

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Didn't worked for me, and... makes my aaf scenes stuter, thanks for your work anyways

It has nothing to do with AAF animations. It's impossible to make your aaf scene stutter.

You sure the esp is activated?

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Didn't worked for me, and... makes my aaf scenes stuter, thanks for your work anyways

Did you install the supermutant skeleton from the Ultimate Patch? I had a similar problem when that wasn't installed. Checking that option in the Ultimate Patch install, then disabling the supermutant fix ESP that it adds and replacing it with this mod, fixed it for me.

Edited by xhilck
14 minutes ago, elzee said:

I'm still testing it. Sometimes it dosn't work. It's strange.

ni yi jing gan de hen hao le!
hai you yi ge zhu ti zai chang shi jie jue sm de gu jia wen ti.
ru guo ke yi zhi jie jie jue gu jia de cuo wu er bu shi tong guo bu ding, na shi zui li xiang de.

Ok I'm gonna put my 2 cents in here and Please don't jump froggy on me for it. I don't think this problem is going away for the simple fact that I believe it's a game engine error. Hear me out here. I've had them (SM's) freeze on a dead chest shot, no dismemberment involved. I think the cause is that the SM is changing animations at the moment it's killed and the engine sticks between the 3 animations, it's walking and just as you shoot it it tries to change to a weapons up animation at the same time the engine is trying to send it into the ragdoll death animation. Engine freezes SM because it's trying to do 3 animations at once. That's my belief anyway for what it's worth and with over 6800 hours of play time I've seen this time and time again.

2 hours ago, xhilck said:

Did you install the supermutant skeleton from the Ultimate Patch? I had a similar problem when that wasn't installed. Checking that option in the Ultimate Patch install, then disabling the supermutant fix ESP that it adds and replacing it with this mod, fixed it for me.

I'll try that, thanks

2 hours ago, elzee said:

It has nothing to do with AAF animations. It's impossible to make your aaf scene stutter.

You sure the esp is activated?

Of course, i had the stutter, went out, unistalled, went back in and everything swift and smooth, so yes it was activated! ?

Thanks for the "Stuter" stutter... sorry not an english native...

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

ru guo ke yi zhi jie jie jue gu jia de cuo wu er bu shi tong guo bu ding, na shi zui li xiang de.

Say what now?!

2 hours ago, elzee said:

I'm still testing it. Sometimes(about 5%) it dosn't work. It's strange.

With Knockout framework, the freeze bug occurring chance is 100% so if you have it installed it would make the testing part quicker.

2 hours ago, kziitd said:

Not until you purge all of your emotion......

On 7/1/2022 at 2:49 PM, vaultbait said:

You've misread the discussion. VATS has nothing to do with the freezing. The point was that disabling dismemberment (e.g. via the Don't Lose Your Head mod) is a viable workaround to the freeze problem, but some VATS users dislike that workaround because they can no longer target specific body parts.

Anyways, I´m happy with how my Fallout 4 works now.

7 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Of course, i had the stutter, went out, unistalled, went back in and everything swift and smooth, so yes it was activated! ?

Thanks for the "Stuter" stutter... sorry not an english native...

You can see the esp only changes the vanilla supermutant death animations’s trigger conditions. It is impossible to affect AAF unless this world is fake.

11 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Ok I'm gonna put my 2 cents in here and Please don't jump froggy on me for it. I don't think this problem is going away for the simple fact that I believe it's a game engine error. Hear me out here. I've had them (SM's) freeze on a dead chest shot, no dismemberment involved. I think the cause is that the SM is changing animations at the moment it's killed and the engine sticks between the 3 animations, it's walking and just as you shoot it it tries to change to a weapons up animation at the same time the engine is trying to send it into the ragdoll death animation. Engine freezes SM because it's trying to do 3 animations at once. That's my belief anyway for what it's worth and with over 6800 hours of play time I've seen this time and time again.

It's a havok skeleton issue triggered by certain death animations. That's why this mod is controlling SM death animations and it works.

22 hours ago, elzee said:

You can see the esp only changes the vanilla supermutant death animations’s trigger conditions. It is impossible to affect AAF unless this world is fake.

I didn't had the vanilla skeleton xhilck is right i had the patch's skeleton installed, managed to remove it yesterday, ill be testing this one today, but hey, if im the only one with this issue is surely on my side, dont worry about it, your mod is working for everyone else and that's great.

Update:
Works 90%-95%, headshots 100% no sttutering on AAF, thank you both!

Edited by Gamaramdi

I've been going through the mutants like the Grim Reaper and aside from one legendary on the platform at the Satellite array every other one fell over correctly (including other legendaries).

Not sure about the one legendary, it may be where it was positioned or that it was the only one I used missiles on (took 6 to kill the bugger).

So, definitely gets a permanent place in my load order :classic_smile:

On 7/12/2022 at 8:34 AM, Destynova99 said:

Out of curiosity, how are you all installing UAP to work with this fix? Because supermutants are all still freezing on death for me

Dont install the esp fix for supermutant from UAP

Erase Supermutant skeleton in UAP

Profit $$$

Edit : Just replace the fix esp from UAP

Edited by tuxagent7