I've got to say, I like what you've done with her thus far... I had tried her when she first came out, loved her voice, but found her lacking in the Sub department. Nice to see that she has a new trainer to get her ready for us to use. ;)

I found it clever on how you tied her into the Butcher story... oh how our girl does like to play!!

That said, I apologize if this has been brought up before, but is there a plan to create a way in which players could set up an area for her in a different residence for her... or creating a residence strictly for her?

Personally, as this mod progresses, I'd love to have a nice little place away from the major communities, complete with a torture room and a couple of lockable cells. This way when I am out collecting potential slaves to sell at the market, I can bring a few of them home for our favorite twisted pet to play with when she is bored or we seek amusement.

I have found. through repeated attempts, that I am pretty much useless in the program scripting department... but I would gladly volunteer my services if you have a need for writing of dialog or storyline.

The upcoming version will have more in that department.... except for the special hideout.

That will have to wait until Sanguine Debauchery 2 comes out.

SD2 will bring tools to manage enslavement, capture of prisoners, ordering them around and more.

Until then, she will remain in her basement and a victim will just appear in the cage after a while (once every 30 days so far, to give people a reason to check out the basement once in a while).

Here is a preview of the next version. 

I restored her original face among other things (what used to appear as a face tattoo is now a face cut in my version of the game... go figure). She definitely looks colder and more menacing :)

I am done going through my to-do list at this point and I am play testing her for last minute issues.

The new file should be ready in time for the weekend.

post-159469-0-21628300-1377151392_thumb.jpg

Ive got a bit of a problem she keeps randomly masturbating and acting as if im hitting her when im not also she refuses to go home and come with me dosnt seem to work either i have to use other mods follow options to get her to follow me any ideas?

Please share your list of mods / load order in a Spoiler section so we can take a look at what may be interfering.

I can imagine if you have a mod that interacts with NPCs with some kind of spell, she could interpret that as being hit all the time.

I will need more details before thinking of a way to intercept this.

Maybe a screenshot of your active magic effect would be helpful as well?

Here is a preview of the next version. 

I restored her original face among other things (what used to appear as a face tattoo is now a face cut in my version of the game... go figure). She definitely looks colder and more menacing :)

I am done going through my to-do list at this point and I am play testing her for last minute issues.

The new file should be ready in time for the weekend.

woot i cant wait :o

Thank you for the reply Skyrimll and looking forward to the update!

Unlike before, Alicia is now a solid member of my party with Enhanced Skyrim Follower: Aela the Huntress... and while playing around last night, I had an idea that might be possible and pretty good to do.

While out roaming the realms and creating mayhem, it became apparent that I needed to really put armor on Alicia because she was getting turned on a bit too much and slowing the party's movement down. Determining that I wanted her in something far more humiliating than the armor you provided with her, I used a blacksmith elixir and  created her armor which is the Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit for CBBEv3 by Gatti (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18452/). To my surprise this really works in reducing the frequency of Alicia dropping to the ground and masturbating... she still does it, but at a pace that allows the party to continue moving forward at a measureable pace.

Returning to Whiterun (Whiterun... again. *sigh*) the idea hit me... if Alica could have the same ability as ESF Aela where you can of select an outfit for "Combat" and an outfit for "Town", player's then could have her automatically switch from skimpy armor in the field to being naked and shackled in her cuffs, gag and choker... humiliation at its finest.  :)

Hopefully, when Sanguine Debauchery 2 comes out, we could then utilize and set up the Pillory from ZAZ  in towns, charging the townfolk to have their way with our wonderful little pet!

Thank you for the reply Skyrimll and looking forward to the update!

Unlike before, Alicia is now a solid member of my party with Enhanced Skyrim Follower: Aela the Huntress... and while playing around last night, I had an idea that might be possible and pretty good to do.

While out roaming the realms and creating mayhem, it became apparent that I needed to really put armor on Alicia because she was getting turned on a bit too much and slowing the party's movement down. Determining that I wanted her in something far more humiliating than the armor you provided with her, I used a blacksmith elixir and  created her armor which is the Gatti 12 Jewelry Outfit for CBBEv3 by Gatti (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18452/). To my surprise this really works in reducing the frequency of Alicia dropping to the ground and masturbating... she still does it, but at a pace that allows the party to continue moving forward at a measureable pace.

Returning to Whiterun (Whiterun... again. *sigh*) the idea hit me... if Alica could have the same ability as ESF Aela where you can of select an outfit for "Combat" and an outfit for "Town", player's then could have her automatically switch from skimpy armor in the field to being naked and shackled in her cuffs, gag and choker... humiliation at its finest.   :)

Hopefully, when Sanguine Debauchery 2 comes out, we could then utilize and set up the Pillory from ZAZ  in towns, charging the townfolk to have their way with our wonderful little pet!

Good idea, but I would rather not get the mod overcomplicated with additional capabilities and leave that to people to chose which mod they want to use. For example, AFT has a Gear management option for followers. There is also the Wardrobe manager mod along those lines (I am using the Skinny dipping mod from the same author and it is very good).

What you remind me though is that I need to tweak something I just added to Alicia. There was an unused set of topics about her getting naked before each fight. There is now a good chance she will get naked before a fight and you can argue with her about that.

This is at the opposite of what you want to do with armors - I know. I will take that into consideration.

By the way, I wanted to use that outfit for her but I couldn't find a UNP version (I preferred to use something that is free to distribute as I don't see myself asking permission to include a default outfit in this kind of mod :) ).

I am happy to report that, outside a couple of minor things I noticed along the way, I went through a couple of quests with her and she is fit for duty.

She should be out tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I can spend on last minute things.

I found a series of issues to fix before I can release the next version (listed in the to-do list at the front of this thread). 

Does anyone know a good way to force an NPC to get dressed without having to scan all items in their inventory for clothes?

In the meantime, two more teasers (the custom gear will not be included... this is just what I have her wear these days when she is not good).

post-159469-0-21243100-1377212027_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-81917900-1377212027_thumb.jpg

If you want a specific and just want to be lazy and KNOW its in their inventory you can just fubar it and remove the item by a function first and then do a equip armor script so she doesnt get a duplicate in her inventory

Thanks!

I want to add an option to get her to dress up again now that she undresses regularly during combat :)

I found a series of issues to fix before I can release the next version (listed in the to-do list at the front of this thread). 

Does anyone know a good way to force an NPC to get dressed without having to scan all items in their inventory for clothes?

In the meantime, two more teasers (the custom gear will not be included... this is just what I have her wear these days when she is not good).

skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12933/ this mod maybe? by going to the "more" tab then "outfit" you can choose what she wears and set a default outfit

http://www.creationkit.com/SendAnimationEvent_-_Debug

I think you want to use this function instead of the PlayIdle one. You can use this function to play animations that aren't defined in your MOD as long as they are defined in some loaded mod (and through FNIS is they aren't a vanilla or vanilla replacer animation).

I have had some issues with this function though so be careful and test thouroughly 

But he is right you just have to know the default animation name as well for it

A little bit of a delay but it is for a good cause.

I ran into some issues last night trying to rush in one more feature I thought would be cool. Of course, CKeditor decided it would not be so easy to do.

To make you wait a little more, here is another shot of Alicia who thought the Dark Sacrament was a good idea and tried it herself when I visited a certain house in Windhlem. I wonder who she wasn't the Dark Brotherhood to come and kill. Wouldn't she rather do it herself?

post-159469-0-56314100-1377354863_thumb.jpg

A taste of things to come...

purple hair? ;)

With Sanguine tutelage, She would have some options as to evolution/progression/change it is not ?

(Ah, gods/goddess, there is nearly nothing who cannot "be" as long there is will enough).

Theses screen does look good, curious as to what is incoming :)

Version 2.0 is out.

Yes - 2.0 :) I had to reboot the version numbering as DD's version was really version 1.0.

This is a major update. I expect some things to go wrong, so proceed carefully when upgrading.

If you are unsure about this version, wait a few days for the first bugs to be reported (and hopefully fixed).

Enjoy...

----

- Changed version numbering. This version includes most of the features I had in mind, and the original version should really be v1.0 - therefore, this is v2.0  :)
- Added a surprise transformation as one of the combat orgasm perks. The transformation is reversible also as an orgasm perk. Each 'version' of Alicia comes with its own personality and its own trigger to switch again.
- Added foundations for finding a victim for Alicia to play with. Added a cage to the basement and a special victim NPC (should spawn every 30 game days for now, when you enter the basement). You will need to unlock the secret room of the Butcher in Hjerim in order to get the key to the cage.
- Better integration in the Butcher's quest (blood path leading up to her basement at the right point of the quest)
- Companions should now be excluded from the 'kneel down' poses in the basement
- Added spells to Banish Alicia back to Sanguine and Call her back to you. These scripts will be useful if she isn't triggered properly for some reason or if she gets stuck somewhere. Both spells need to be used at close range (you need to be able to talk to Alicia to banish her). Banishing her doesn't affect her HitCount (but Calling her back after many days will affect her skills).
- Added a basic upgrade script. The mod will use the banish script to 'stop' Alicia and restart her quest. You will have to use the Call spell to call her back to you once the mod is upgraded (sorry - that means you will have to walk back to Windhelm to get the spells if you are already travelling with her).
- Added a tavern wench outfit in the basement chest for anyone using the Radiant Prostitution mod  :) (tested).
- Added a upper and lower cap for her Lust level
- Added a 'Kneel and show me your cuts' topic. Alicia will give you her status when you ask her (Cuts count and Lust level). She will remain in kneeling position until she orgasms or bleeds out. Ask her again and she will stand back up after a few seconds.
- Tweaked the quest trigger and welcome animation sequences
- Tweaked dialogues (changed conditions for certain lines to appear and added previously unused topics)
- Fixed a bug in how number of days between beatings were calculated
- Included vanilla body shape and skin as optional files
- Manually restored original face morphs
- Add dialog topic for 'Get dressed' (with complaints from Alicia)

I dismissed the previous Alicia and clean saved before installing this version. I went to the Hjerim basement and everything seemed to be going well until I wanted to get her to follow me as unfortunately there is no 'Follow Me' option in her dialogue choices. There is 'kneel down and show me your cuts' (which works well !) and a few others but nothing to get her to follow me. Did I miss something ?

She looks awesome too !!!

edit: I just tried banishing her to see if it would help reset things when I conjured her back but sadly I can't conjure her back. I've tried numerous times in different locations and there is a bit of a spell effect but no Alicia. 

another edit:  Just tried different load order and she follows me now :-)  I just saw her transformation !! Unreal !!! I love it :-)  Is there a way we can transform her back or will she do it on her own ?  When she changes back I'll test out the banish and conjure spells again.