hey thanks man. is there a particular load order? or shud it work fine. im implimenting fnis now. thanks again. ur a gr8 mod author man.

She seems to work better at the end of your load order.

Check the download page if you are using advanced follower mods. She needs to be placed before or after depending which follower mod you are using.

alright end of load order.

modest. i can tell u put alot of time and effort into this mod. really i can. im not sure if it was for self pleasure or just cuz. and to be honest it dosen't really matter. i've been testing her out on a spoof character just to see if everything runs smooth (becuz of my said stupidity) and i find my self stoping in mid combat to go find out why she stopped attacking after she screams her usual dialog and laugh to find a sexy red head playing with her self (well thats what she posed to do. im still testing out a few things. im trying to make sure all my mods i have work togather before i make a real role play character again) i now have fnis in my data folder and on nexus mod manager as it is simple. but i havent loaded the game yet as the intrsution on nexus wiki the page it self is currently down. so ima wait for thatto fix read it and then find out whats that all about. i am supper impressed with how she reacts and how fully voiced she is. and her peronsality. the orginal was amazing. but with the sex labs u really get that depraved sex slave feel. and the sex labs version u created bring outs  her true potential. and as a side bonus i get to slap a bitch.

hey im having trouble trying to edit alicias body with the slider, it just changes my actuall character some one help a noob out? x.x

That's an unfortunate side effect of how BodySlide works (I am assuming you mean you are using BodySlide).

By default, BodySlide saves changes over your default character files (unless you are using mods like Unique Player shapes or something like that).

So if you want to use it for an NPC, first copy the shape files in your mesh folder to preserve them (female body files), then after using BodySlide, copy the new updated files to Alicia's folder and bring back your original files.

Edit: I am talking about these files:

Under: Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Make a copy of :

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

Because BodySlide will overwrite them.

If you want to have your character shape preserved in all cases, check out this mod:

Unique Character

It doesn't change the character assets folder, so you would change all NPCs by using BodySlide, but you would  not change your own character.

is it just me or does the face model  for 4.4 look way worse than the original?

I imported the old face when I created the custom race in the .esm file, but it is possible I missed something.

If anyone more experienced can do it properly or point me in the right direction, I would be happy to fix that.

The only thing I will not do is add the face tattoo back as it is not easy to customize out of the mod reliably if you don't want it.

Didn't try version 4.4 yet, but i used TES5Edit for the previous version, both Alicia mods loaded into it for direct compare, and brought her face back to what she looked in DDs mod (including the tattoo).

Didn't try version 4.4 yet, but i used TES5Edit for the previous version, both Alicia mods loaded into it for direct compare, and brought her face back to what she looked in DDs mod (including the tattoo).

I didn't think of using TES5Edit that way... I can take a look later.

By the way, I will be releasing a new version in the coming days if I can get this maintenance/upgrade script to work. 

I will send you a note once that is done so we can get the localized messages added.

alright cool ill look into that because currently alicias face is just conflicting really bad with my pretty faces mod,

hey im having trouble trying to edit alicias body with the slider, it just changes my actuall character some one help a noob out? x.x

That's an unfortunate side effect of how BodySlide works (I am assuming you mean you are using BodySlide).

By default, BodySlide saves changes over your default character files (unless you are using mods like Unique Player shapes or something like that).

So if you want to use it for an NPC, first copy the shape files in your mesh folder to preserve them (female body files), then after using BodySlide, copy the new updated files to Alicia's folder and bring back your original files.

Edit: I am talking about these files:

Under: Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

Make a copy of :

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

Because BodySlide will overwrite them.

If you want to have your character shape preserved in all cases, check out this mod:

Unique Character

It doesn't change the character assets folder, so you would change all NPCs by using BodySlide, but you would  not change your own character.

it didnt work quite right lol the body model imorted but her original breats just get lifted up to match the model while keeping the original shadows. so about half way down her breasts it fades to black where her original bus line ended. its trippy weird but.

also dont know if anyone posted about this but when i was first trying to use the mod every time i entered the basement through hjerim my game crashed. then i luckily finally got in only the enterance out side the house seems to work perfectly without crashing

alright cool ill look into that because currently alicias face is just conflicting really bad with my pretty faces mod,

(..)

Unique Character

it didnt work quite right lol the body model imorted but her original breats just get lifted up to match the model while keeping the original shadows. so about half way down her breasts it fades to black where her original bus line ended. its trippy weird but.

also dont know if anyone posted about this but when i was first trying to use the mod every time i entered the basement through hjerim my game crashed. then i luckily finally got in only the enterance out side the house seems to work perfectly without crashing

That's probably because you are using customized textures as well.

Make sure to update the 'Textures/actors/characters/PainSlutAlicia' folder as well.

Making progress toward the next version (look at the 3rd post at the beginning of this thread for details about the work in progress).

This version will have a lot of goodies :)

I am testing it now and I will release it close to the weekend if everything is working well.

If anyone has insights about forcing an NPC to play an idle pose from a discussion topic, I am interested. I tried to use PlayIdle on Alicia and she keeps ignoring it.

Making progress toward the next version (look at the 3rd post at the beginning of this thread for details about the work in progress).

I am testing it now and I will release it close to the weekend if everything is working well.

If anyone has insights about forcing an NPC to play an idle pose from a discussion topic, I am interested. I tried to use PlayIdle on Alicia and she keeps ignoring it.

Looks good :)

although "- Added a tavern wench outfit in the basement chest for anyone using the Radiant Prostitution mod :) (tested)." that one isn't really needed

The "Sanctified Amulet of Dibella" turns her into a prostitute if you give it to her, regardless of clothes

Though I never noticed her getting any clients when she has her muzzle on, only without it, but that might just be me

And have you tried to copy the bondage spells from this mod?http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24023/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D24023

does the "whipping station" btw? even work i pull lever and nothing happens xD

why is it so difficult to keep er lust up when ever i check with console command i always see it in negatives >.>

Works only when she's in the basement and she isn't a follower

Never checked her lust btw, how do you do that?

Have you read the pdf tutorial on the FORES site, that might be helpful to get Alicia to play idles.

Look forward to the next update.

Thanks... I will check it out.

akspeaker.playidle(idlefunction) 

Didnt work?

Nope :)

I think it is because I am trying to call it inside a script fragment of a dialogue topic. I have an idea to get around that using global variables and AI packages. I will check that out tonight.

although "- Added a tavern wench outfit in the basement chest for anyone using the Radiant Prostitution mod :) (tested)." that one isn't really needed

The "Sanctified Amulet of Dibella" turns her into a prostitute if you give it to her, regardless of clothes

Though I never noticed her getting any clients when she has her muzzle on, only without it, but that might just be me

And have you tried to copy the bondage spells from this mod?http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24023/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D24023

Thanks for the reminder. An amulet would fit better with her... lifestyle :)

The bondage spells should be part of the Zaz Animation Package, but I have not started digging into it yet. There is also a new bondage animation mod that seems interesting in the forum. Keeping an eye on that one.

why is it so difficult to keep er lust up when ever i check with console command i always see it in negatives >.>

I had a hard time getting that AI package to work. It makes sense you would have to dismiss her but I will look into that.

You can't keep her lust up :)

As soon as it is high enough (about 100), it has a chance of triggering an orgasm. When that happens, it is reduced by a certain amount.

I will have to check the scripts but I think using the Rose to rush things or triggering a combat orgasm will push the lust level into the negatives. Then it is up to you to hit her to raise it back again.

Only relying on others to hit her will take a long time to increase her lust. She really wants her Master to do that.

I can add a minimum cap to keep it from spiralling out of control into the deep negatives.

Have you read the pdf tutorial on the FORES site, that might be helpful to get Alicia to play idles.

Look forward to the next update.

Thanks... I will check it out.

akspeaker.playidle(idlefunction) 

Didnt work?

Nope :)

I think it is because I am trying to call it inside a script fragment of a dialogue topic. I have an idea to get around that using global variables and AI packages. I will check that out tonight.

Thanks for the reminder. An amulet would fit better with her... lifestyle :)

The bondage spells should be part of the Zaz Animation Package, but I have not started digging into it yet. There is also a new bondage animation mod that seems interesting in the forum. Keeping an eye on that one.

The bondage spells are not part of the Zaz Animation package, like Sexlab framework, it only holds the animations and does not do anything on its own

We need mods like this to make use of it

But the whipping animation is part of it, so you have figured some things from that mod out

Still, trying to figure out how someone else did it could help

in console command type help alicia  or help alicia 0

use "page up" to scroll to the global section and u can see her hit count and lust level

i dont remember where in this topic i read this but some one posted about acting on alicias suggestions such as kidnapping a girl.

isnt a easy way to do this make alicia compatible with these 2?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-sexlab-defeat/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14-s%C2%B3-skyrim-slavery-system/

ive personally tried sexlab defeat. it kinda works i can rape alicia but when animation starts she kinda "crawls" away from you leaving u in the animation in mid air.

I had a hard time getting that AI package to work. It makes sense you would have to dismiss her but I will look into that.

You can't keep her lust up :)

As soon as it is high enough (about 100), it has a chance of triggering an orgasm. When that happens, it is reduced by a certain amount.

I will have to check the scripts but I think using the Rose to rush things or triggering a combat orgasm will push the lust level into the negatives. Then it is up to you to hit her to raise it back again.

Only relying on others to hit her will take a long time to increase her lust. She really wants her Master to do that.

I can add a minimum cap to keep it from spiralling out of control into the deep negatives.

lol please do because i was in negative 600. u should have an item that u can carry around with your that lets you see the lust and hit count in real time, checking with console command is a chore V.V

I've got to say, I like what you've done with her thus far... I had tried her when she first came out, loved her voice, but found her lacking in the Sub department. Nice to see that she has a new trainer to get her ready for us to use. ;)

I found it clever on how you tied her into the Butcher story... oh how our girl does like to play!!

That said, I apologize if this has been brought up before, but is there a plan to create a way in which players could set up an area for her in a different residence for her... or creating a residence strictly for her?

Personally, as this mod progresses, I'd love to have a nice little place away from the major communities, complete with a torture room and a couple of lockable cells. This way when I am out collecting potential slaves to sell at the market, I can bring a few of them home for our favorite twisted pet to play with when she is bored or we seek amusement.

I have found. through repeated attempts, that I am pretty much useless in the program scripting department... but I would gladly volunteer my services if you have a need for writing of dialog or storyline.