I downloaded the FNIS Behaviour V4_0 Beta 3 and ran it, which seems to have solved the issue of the player being immortal... but Alicia is still not essential. I've used SD (uninstalled when Sexlab framework came along, but who knows what remains?) and I've got Dance of Death installed! No doubt they've still got questionable conflicts still lingering.

Maybe I should do a completely clean restart with mods and all, it's a goddamn mess as it is! :)

The problem is once you've downloaded and saved with mods then uninstalled and saved then downloaded more and saved then uninstalled and saved.. your save game is corrupt and no matter what you do you wind up with weird issues. 

A lot of modds have unintended consequences with the scripting from what I can tell

Hopefully mine doesn't but throwing dependencys and sexlab in there would probably start to mix things up so just making you aware, Sexlab has a cleanup capability now I'm pretty sure that should fix its problems but other mods are not so forthcoming.

I have learned the hard way to do a checkpoint save of my game before testing a mod and decide quickly if I want to run the mod or not (so that I can return to that save without wasting a lot of playtime).

Problem is ... sometimes interactions between mods start showing after a few hours of playtime... sometimes a lot longer than that.

It is hard to accept reverting back to an old save but it is necessary when your game becomes corrupted.

One tip... open your console and type: save this-is-my-special-save-game

Using 'save' allows you to rename your save game to something you can easily identify (obviously, you should use whatever name you want... not 'this-is-my-special-save-game' literally :) ).

Oblivion had this idea of a clean save - when you could flush a save game from references to a mod by disabling the mod and reloading the game.

Skyrim doesn't work that way anymore. References to mods are baked literally into the save game, regardless of the active status of your mod. So once a mods has been used, it is linked to your save game no matter what. Keep that in mind.

Ya it makes testing half a bitch sometimes :P

How many d/l does sexlab alicia have btw? or does it tell you?

2200 and counting from this download page. 

Add to that about 1000 from when the files were hosted in the forum threads themselves.

so what follower factions is she in?

I don't particularly feel like going into the CK to investigate whey she can't move into the luxury suite

She only has the following factions:

CurrentFollower

PotentialFollower

PotentialMarriage

And no crime faction.

So, i installed this mod and it worked perfectly fine for a about 5 minutes, then almost all of her dialogue options disappeared, so my question is has this happened before, if so what triggered/ how can i fix it? 

I'm pretty sure she would bug out like that if you tried to force favor state on her in my normal version, don't know if skyrimll has fixed it but I actually know how to fix it now if he doesnt so weeeeeeeee

I have not seen her with that kind of bug before so yes, I am interested in a solution if this is something I can add to the mod.

The only thing I did that can trigger that kind of effect is if you equip her with a gag (from Zaz animation pack)... then all of her custom topics and idle chatter will vanish except for the default follower topics which remain untouched.

It should work since you made her into a default follower, mine was having issues because setdoingfavorstate(true) and false were not properly implemented for her. I was a nub. Basically you have to make a dialogue option that pushes her into a favor state IE (true) and then a dialogue option which only pops up if shes in a favor state --isinfavorstate == 0    should be in the dropdown for conditions--  and add the script akspeaker.setdoingfavorstate(false) 

Also you have to add a few lines under favor tab in her quest for favor agree disagree but the only one you NEED is favor finished or w/e at least one line with the same script akspeaker.setdoingfavorstate(false)    that should pop her out of favor state when youre done and the dialogue line works if shes stuck in it for some reason. 

But tbh she never lost all her speech shit when in favor state so he could be hitting a random bug

i need help she wont my my follower she just keeps fighting me

That can happen if the trigger takes some time to start when you enter the basement.

I made the trigger area cover the whole basement, but it is possible to run out of range if you move around too quickly depending on how busy your machine is at the moment of the trigger.

Try this:

When you first enter the basement, do not move. 

Just stand there for a while until you see the messages for the start of the quest 'Alicia' and she starts talking.

It is critical to wait until she says 'Dovakhin... you have returned....'. Otherwise, the quest will not start and her custom behavior will not start (and she will attack you if you hit her).

If she still doesn't start after you just stand there for a while, that means something is preventing her quest from starting. In that case, maybe looking at the load order would help. 

I can start thinking about an alternate way to start the quest as a safety.

I came across 2 problems with this mod
If you dismiss Alicia while she has her muzzle (mouth thingy) on the dialogue options dissapear, and when you try to pick pocket her to try to remove it, all her clothes are not listed
Reinstalling the mod fixed it, but I won't do that again
Also when I try to give her other clothes (downloaded clothes, I haven't tried vanilla clothes yet) my game gives a CTD
I usually have the nasty habit of accidentally hitting my companions while fighting, so I almost never use companions, but with this bitch it's ok and she even likes it :D 

If you dismiss Alicia while she has her muzzle (mouth thingy) on the dialogue options dissapear, and when you try to pick pocket her to try to remove it, all her clothes are not listed

Also when I try to give her other clothes (downloaded clothes, I haven't tried vanilla clothes yet) my game gives a CTD

I usually have the nasty habit of accidentally hitting my companions while fighting, so I almost never use companions, but with this bitch it's ok and she even likes it :D 

The CTD on dress/undress sounds like a problem of skeleton or body shape.

If you are using a custom body shape or skeleton for females in your game, make sure to install the optional folder structure and to copy the relevant files under the Mesh and Textures folders.

Interesting point about her gag. I didn't try to dismiss her while she is gagged. I will add that to the list of things to investigate.

Did you try re-hiring her again instead of pickpocketing her?

The CTD on dress/undress sounds like a problem of skeleton or body shape.

If you are using a custom body shape or skeleton for females in your game, make sure to install the optional folder structure and to copy the relevant files under the Mesh and Textures folders.

Interesting point about her gag. I didn't try to dismiss her while she is gagged. I will add that to the list of things to investigate.

Did you try re-hiring her again instead of pickpocketing her?

Once you dismiss her with her gag on, all the dialogue options disapear, so I can't even speak to her, let alone re-hire her

And for the clothes, I'm using the UNPB version, and it's corresponding clothes

Housecarls, the girls of the BBLS and my PC can all wear those clothes, exept Alicia

Oh and I'm using the XPMS version but that was also needed for another mod, might even be the UNPB body mod, not sure at this point

oddly enough Im now wondering if it is possible to give alicia more well sexy body, mainly bigger breasts, shes sexy, she knows it, bigger is better :D

I would also like her to have bigger tits :D

Try using the console to set her weight to 100 otherwise open the mod in the CK and make your own private adjustments.

oddly enough Im now wondering if it is possible to give alicia more well sexy body, mainly bigger breasts, shes sexy, she knows it, bigger is better :D

You can give her the body you want. That's why she has a custom race and her own folders for body shape and textures.

Since it looks like you are using a specific version of UNP and skeleton, make sure you copy the files from the mesh/textures Character/actor/female folders to the PainSlutAlicia folders.

See the download page for instructions about the custom race files and folders.

I see what is going on with her topic after being gaged. That will be fixed in the next version.

In short, I went too far and removed all of her dialog options when she is gaged. I will give her at least the hiring option.

You can give her the body you want. That's why she has a custom race and her own folders for body shape and textures.

Since it looks like you are using a specific version of UNP and skeleton, make sure you copy the files from the mesh/textures Character/actor/female folders to the PainSlutAlicia folders.

See the download page for instructions about the custom race files and folders.

I see what is going on with her topic after being gaged. That will be fixed in the next version.

In short, I went too far and removed all of her dialog options when she is gaged. I will give her at least the hiring option.

Tried that and it worked, thanks :)

And just the option "remove all your clothes" would do the trick also I think