Hi, I was wondering...Is it possible to get her to use the stretcher and the whipping cross? or has that yet to be implemented? Also people are talking about a switch on the wall that leads to another room in Hjerm but I have looked everywhere and I can't find it.

Love the mod!

Thanks

That problem could also be something else, like your toon beeing stuck in an animation

Have you tested it with a clean save/new game?

i have a clean save at helgen keep and i used the command player.placeatme to put alicia there and the game CTD's still.

Do you have the PainSlutAliciaArmor folder in your Meshes folder?

And have you tried starting the quest by going down the basement of Hjeirm in Windhelm?

And about the copy and paste things in the PainSlutAlicia folder, you did take the original files out of your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets and placed them in the PainSlut folder, right?

Hi, I was wondering...Is it possible to get her to use the stretcher and the whipping cross? or has that yet to be implemented? Also people are talking about a switch on the wall that leads to another room in Hjerm but I have looked everywhere and I can't find it.

Love the mod!

Thanks

Hasn't been implemented yet

And the only switch I know of is that of the Whipping station

And have you tried starting the quest by going down the basement of Hjeirm in Windhelm?

And about the copy and paste things in the PainSlutAlicia folder, you did take the original files out of your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets and placed them in the PainSlut folder, right?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

okay i just copied everything from character assets and character assets female and it works now (: I had just copied the same files i saw in your screenshot before. Thanks for the help (:

2rhr3vm.png

There's a small problem though, when she's naked her breasts sometimes 'flicker' between smaller , flatter ones and the normal unpb ones. not sure what's causing that but i think clearing out all the unnecessary files might fix it (:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

okay i just copied everything from character assets and character assets female and it works now (: I had just copied the same files i saw in your screenshot before. Thanks for the help (:

2rhr3vm.png

There's a small problem though, when she's naked her breasts sometimes 'flicker' between smaller , flatter ones and the normal unpb ones. not sure what's causing that but i think clearing out all the unnecessary files might fix it (:

Might be the skeleton file, use the files from this folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets female

And yeah, cleaning never hurts

hey so thanks guys for ur help and patience. alica sexlabs version is working. and she is in windhelm. shes talking to me which is a bonus. when i tell her to kneel she says her usual prompt then the chat box closes and nothing happens. also she is naked when i arrive. and when i punch her to many times she just screams in pain and falls to the ground as characters usually do when they are essential and have no health left. she wont let me into her inventory or follow me. also the whip dosen't work. she dosent moan nor does the slash mark stay on her or appear for that matter. but if i get bite a wolf on my character it last an ingame hour. help? i have reinstalled the mods. and did the lil install steps. but still have no clue why i cant engage with her.

Guest LoganX

First. In changelog you have a point, where it says that kneel is not working at the moment

Second. I my game she also doesn't react to a few options but only in the basement. Tell her to come with you, then try it outside. If your inventory won't be working still, try to say "I need to trade some things with you", then exit the inventory and try with a normal "Let see in your inventory" and wait a moment.

Third. Don't try to bite her very quickly, then she will regenerate her health normally, but even if she falls down, just wait anoter moment and she will normally gets up. In this version a chance for here to masturbate is different. You need to be patient.

thanks logan for the advice. i haven't been able to do anything with any characters in the game with the sex labs zaz animations and sex labs unhooked. i don't know if theyre is a button to press or dialog option as i have not seen either any where i can search on sex labs or in game. i will try to bring her outside and see if your advice works.

to be honest. it has nothing to do with the masterbation for me. its something i feel humans lost. a lust for violence and a small endulgance in that excites me on different levels. i don't know how to explain it better with out sounding odd or pervy so i'll just leave it at that. interpurt that as you will thought. i'll edit in my findings after a quick test below this sentence. thank you again.

edit1: so i took her out of the basement everything works fine. she lets me look at her inventory and all the other normal compainon stuff. so now for the test of enticement. thanks again.
if the fun stuff shall we say dosen't uhm engage if thats the right term. what should i do then?

I reinstalled this mod since it bugged last time Chest with whip didnt appear... now .... ive reinstalled the mod  Alicia being at end of load order and in breezehome  the dungeon entrance doesnt appear.

Bascicly not working i guess ( plz help ). i want to make this girl work :D

i think u had the same problem as me. that u have the orginal painslut.

uninstall ur current pain slut.

go to the orginal post of pain slut sex labs.

at the very bottom of that page click download file

unzip and install using nexus mod manager. its simply that way.

this advice comes from this same comments.

side note: i;ve been having a little trouble with this mod it self. i suggest taking a few minutes of ur day to read all the comments on this thread. as it helped me enough to get the mod working. also u have to do a little searching for the animations. the kneel does not work. haven't had the chance to do anything else but get out the basement. so i will be role playing as i can now interact with her. hope this helps enjoy.

i think u had the same problem as me. that u have the orginal painslut.

uninstall ur current pain slut.

go to the orginal post of pain slut sex labs.

at the very bottom of that page click download file

unzip and install using nexus mod manager. its simply that way.

this advice comes from this same comments.

side note: i;ve been having a little trouble with this mod it self. i suggest taking a few minutes of ur day to read all the comments on this thread. as it helped me enough to get the mod working. also u have to do a little searching for the animations. the kneel does not work. haven't had the chance to do anything else but get out the basement. so i will be role playing as i can now interact with her. hope this helps enjoy.

I've done as u asked and still no pickle ... would appreciated anymore suggestions

so you un-installed  old alica files? put in the new ones in. u have skyui and skse? the zaz animations and sex lab? and have read that alica is in windhelm in the players home. where the quest for it is to catch the serial killer? have save and reloaded? if all of the above combined do not work. take off all mods and dlcs thats arent included with your purchase and or cracked version. one by one run the mods you like in a single save file or character until they come in error. the end decision is if the mod that conflicts with the mod you want is it worth keeping over ur new mod. i gave up vilja for this one. and shes been the reason ive been keeping playing oblivion. but alica... oh alica. and if that dosent work reinstall skyrim back up all mods. re do that thing just before this. and still if not. well sir buy a newer computer update the drivers.

so you un-installed  old alica files? put in the new ones in. u have skyui and skse? the zaz animations and sex lab? and have read that alica is in windhelm in the players home. where the quest for it is to catch the serial killer? have save and reloaded? if all of the above combined do not work. take off all mods and dlcs thats arent included with your purchase and or cracked version. one by one run the mods you like in a single save file or character until they come in error. the end decision is if the mod that conflicts with the mod you want is it worth keeping over ur new mod. i gave up vilja for this one. and shes been the reason ive been keeping playing oblivion. but alica... oh alica. and if that dosent work reinstall skyrim back up all mods. re do that thing just before this. and still if not. well sir buy a newer computer update the drivers.

Only works in Windhelm? rly? with my old file  she was in breezehome(whiterun)must of been a bug. will check this out

She as been moved some version ago ;)

Was part of the "tie in" story part (with the Butcher quest).

As to "where" it "work", not sure. I read she travel with the PC, and need attention.

& very nice to see her promoted to sexlab support / integration !

its is a glorious mod. u have to learn the animations so u actually travel with her. if ur into roleplaying it like some, this mod is just asgreat. although not sex lab search companion vilja. also on my computer these files conflict so you cant run both.

I can't access Alicia's inventory despite messing around with my load order. I'm using extensible follower framework. Also, can you make her look just like the original version please?

if ur trying to access it while in the basement i had troubles. just take her out of the basement if thats the case and it shud be fine. the only problem im having currently is when she gets excited after battle the scene starts or animation but she turns away and just stands naked. and if i press the ]/} button to relocate i get thrown on the ground my  armor and hers come back on we stand up and stuck in that postion....

Oh the joys of coming back to a thread after a few days away...

I can't access Alicia's inventory despite messing around with my load order. I'm using extensible follower framework. Also, can you make her look just like the original version please?

if ur trying to access it while in the basement i had troubles. just take her out of the basement if thats the case and it shud be fine. the only problem im having currently is when she gets excited after battle the scene starts or animation but she turns away and just stands naked. and if i press the ]/} button to relocate i get thrown on the ground my  armor and hers come back on we stand up and stuck in that postion....

Thanks for your patience. 

Her standing around like that is telling me that you have not completed the required step for FNIS animations when you installed SexLab.

Make sure you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe whenever you install a mod that uses idle animations the way sexlab does.

Check out the official SexLab download page for tips on how to set up FNIS.

She as been moved some version ago ;)

Was part of the "tie in" story part (with the Butcher quest).

As to "where" it "work", not sure. I read she travel with the PC, and need attention.

& very nice to see her promoted to sexlab support / integration !

Thanks for the help answering questions! She is definitely in Windhelm and I have no intention of moving her again.

Only works in Windhelm? rly? with my old file  she was in breezehome(whiterun)must of been a bug. will check this out

If you are using the Windhelm version on top of a save game from the Breezehome version, you will probably run into issues.

I am afraid to say you will have to go back to a save game before you meet her in Breezehome if you want a really clean install.

If not, you can try the 'clean save' procedure detailed on the download page for SexLab Painslut Alicia. It is not very clean but it is as close as it gets without going back to an old save.

Love the mod!

Thanks

Hasn't been implemented yet
And the only switch I know of is that of the Whipping station

Exact - the rack in the corner and the cross in the middle of the room will be usable as soon as I figure out how to force her to plat animations from Zaz Animation Pack.

That problem could also be something else, like your toon beeing stuck in an animation

Have you tested it with a clean save/new game?

i have a clean save at helgen keep and i used the command player.placeatme to put alicia there and the game CTD's still.

Using Placeatme will not work for two reasons: 

1- It creates a duplicate of the actor... so you are asking for trouble in that case :)

2- The trigger to activate her and recognize you as her master is located in the basement. You really have to enter the basement to get her started. If that doesn't work, check the requirements and make sure everything is installed.

Hi you said you got unpb with bbp working with her, however i copied the files like you explained (i think) and there's no change?

2mrxml4.png

Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong?

You have subfolders in that folder for one

Only copy the body *.nif and the *.tri into the root of that directory and it should work

Here is what my folder looks like

@ImmortalOne - Thanks for the help answering questions and giving screenshots. I tried the custom body and skin for multiple variations and it is working over here. 

@Super_hello22 - are you still having issues with giving her a custom body?

In general, issues I have seen in the past come from using a custom skeleton. Make sure the skeleton file matches what you have in your 'character_assets' mesh folder (if you don't have one, you should download a custom skeleton anyway for better compatibility with SexLab and FNIS).

I haven't tested her with EFF yet. I have been waiting for the SkyUI/MCM version of EFF to come out before testing it.

She already has the shape of the face and the hair style from the original mod. If you are talking about her face tattoo, I am afraid there isn't a simple solution.

I didn't particularly like it and there isn't a way to add it back without modifying the esp file.... which means that if you want to add it back yourself, you would have to edit the mod in the CKeditor each time a new version comes out.

I haven't tested her with EFF yet. I have been waiting for the SkyUI/MCM version of EFF to come out before testing it.

She already has the shape of the face and the hair style from the original mod. If you are talking about her face tattoo, I am afraid there isn't a simple solution.

I didn't particularly like it and there isn't a way to add it back without modifying the esp file.... which means that if you want to add it back yourself, you would have to edit the mod in the CKeditor each time a new version comes out.

i use EFF and she works real good and i can get to her inventory just fine