This seems to be working pretty smoothly for me until I beat her enough.

I've noticed that when I beat her with alicia's whip she eventually gets a red aura around her (very briefly) then she does a conjure animation where she disappears.  I then get a message about sanguine sending a new and improved version of alicia (is this the evil twin everyone is talking about?).

In any case, I get the conjure animation again as if she was spawning back in, but nothing appears within this, and a couple seconds after the 2nd conjure animation ends, I CTD.

I had this happen multiple times in the hjerim basement, and just had it happen next to the raven rock standing stone in solthsteim.  I've basically never seen what happens when I beat her enough cause it CTD's every time.

I suspect maybe i'm missing some textures or a mesh for this new version possibly?  But I just installed this last night and hadn't installed anything else since so I definitely didn't overwrite anything.  I did use the low poly version of the apache skyhair... if that makes a difference.

What you are describing is her transformation into her evil twin.

You are the second case of CTD when her evil twin appears, so there is probably something going on with her. I just don't know what yet since she is working well here. 

One possibility has to do with custom skeletons since Alicia is know to cause a CTD if you are using a different skeleton than the default file included.

I will check the files and post an update if I find anything.

I'm getting CTD as well, I'm using AFT. Could it be that when you get them as followers that they are registered / deregistered with the framework?

(..)

You are the second case of CTD when her evil twin appears, so there is probably something going on with her. I just don't know what yet since she is working well here. 

One possibility has to do with custom skeletons since Alicia is know to cause a CTD if you are using a different skeleton than the default file included.

I'm getting CTD as well, I'm using AFT. Could it be that when you get them as followers that they are registered / deregistered with the framework?

I am suspecting missing textures or meshes in the BSA.

I started a complete cleanup of the mesh and textures folders, both to make it easier to manage before I add new content for the quests and also to have a fresh set of paths for meshes and textures locally. I am hoping that will force me to double-check every single visual element of the new follower and see if I missed something or not.

I will post a new update tonight if I can find the source of that issue. 

Hey man,theres a problem,i keep hitting her,but when i hit her too much she doesn't masturbate or nothing,she disappear and appears a message ´´Alicia returns to her favorite caretaker´´ and my game crash .. Thats the load order attachicon.gifPrint proof.png Well,if you can help me,thanks ;D

I never used this tool to manage my load order but if it is really how your files are loaded, you need to make the following changes:

- place esm files before esp files

- group all esm files together before all esp files

Also, make sure you install requirements for SexLab and Zaz Animation pack, especially a custom skeleton and FNIS to manage animations.

(..)

I started a complete cleanup of the mesh and textures folders, both to make it easier to manage before I add new content for the quests and also to have a fresh set of paths for meshes and textures locally. I am hoping that will force me to double-check every single visual element of the new follower and see if I missed something or not.

I was clearing a lot of junk and I found that I left the old armour folder when I updated to the latest version, which is very likely my problem, fingers crossed. Won't know yet since I'm starting a new game, again.

Looking at the body meshes in nifskope I noticed that none of them actually reference any of the supplied textures, plus the body msn reference is for 0 and not for 1, which all my UNPB textures are.

I'm really interested on this mod but I read that it's incompatible with EFF.

Pity. I think that EFF is the best multi follower mod and, for sure, the most stable and bug free.

Do you plan to do something about?

I haven't found a lot of details on the download page for EFF about how to make custom followers compatible with the current version.

It looks like the next version (not in beta) should be easier to be compatible with.

So your choices are:

- install the beta version of EFF (if it is available and if you are willing to risk your current game on it)

- wait until the next version comes out of beta

- find more clues about how to make a follower compatible with the current version

(..)

(...)

I was clearing a lot of junk and I found that I left the old armour folder when I updated to the latest version, which is very likely my problem, fingers crossed. Won't know yet since I'm starting a new game, again.

Looking at the body meshes in nifskope I noticed that none of them actually reference any of the supplied textures, plus the body msn reference is for 0 and not for 1, which all my UNPB textures are.

Which armor folder is that?

Everything should be included in the bsa file, unless of course you made your own modifications.

The optional files included are there to give you an idea of which files can be customized and where to put them. I would encourage you to overwrite them with files from whatever body mod you are using, usually found in 'meshes/actor/character/character_assets'.

New version is up. I have good hope it will help with crashes when her twin appears. If not I will have to go back to the drawing board.

Here are the changes so far.

Be careful and save before installing this version!

Note that most mesh and texture files have been reorganized in the bsa and the optional zip file. 

I hope this will not cause any issue but things can break down if you have heavily customized your Alicia.

The optional zip file only includes vanilla body and textures to give you a sense of where files should go. No need for me to include CBBE, UNP or any other resource for your favorite body mod.

- Alicia's evil twin has a name: Ali
- New model for Ali's outfit (based on Corrupter armor)
- The fake Sanguine Rose (Alicia's control rod) now has a 50% chance of triggering a transformation between Alicia and her twin
- Alicia comes back from her transformation... naked. Which means it is not a transformation at all and will require some investigation (this is the start of a new back-story quest in development). The story will help you decide how you want Alicia to behave (Alicia only, Ali only, Alicia decides when to switch or YOU decide when she switches).
- Alicia has a chance to return bound and gagged in addition of covered in blood (her items are transferred to the basement chest if you need them back).
- Reorganized path to meshes and textures. If you have already customized Alicia, look at the file structure in the BSA or the optional download to find out where to copy your customizations.

The armour is missing the textures, or they're not referenced correctly.

Just playing in her dungeon, I noticed that if you let her finish her introduction and you don't talk to her, you can't dialogue with her. But if you interrupt her you can dialogue and get her to follow you. Gonna play around looking for things for a while.

the CTD when Alicia changes her personality seems to be fixed, but Ali her armour is missing texture, it's just blue, but that could be my fault i'll look into it tmrw.

Is it really missing texture or is it just glowing blue?

Her armor is supposed to have a glowing effect (just practicing with it... I may replace it or remove it eventually).

I will double check the meshes and the bsa file to make sure I included everything.

Great to hear about the CTD :)

One thing I noticed about her transformation is that rarely, she doesn't transform at all or both both her and her twin remain in the same spot. I am looking into that.

i just looked at the corrupter armour and i can say for certain now that she is missing textures, she deos have a black effect when you is ready to attack an enemy

The black effect comes from her collar.

I will check the textures for her armor. I probably forgot to update the nif file after I moved things around (although she is looking fine here). 

Good deal, latest update fixed my CTD problem when replacing Alicia with Ali.  I'm also seeing the pearly blue for Ali's armor instead of a texture.  Though it doesn't look bad necessarily, if nobody else had mentioned it, I would have thought it was deliberately textured as such.

When did you download the update?

I replaced the main files with an update that should have fixed the texture issue about 20 minutes ago (I had to upload it again because I realized I missed many ground meshes).

Can you replace your bsa/esp with the ones from the latest file and let me know if it fixed your issue?

If you already have Ali in your game you may have to use the console to 'resurrect' her (make sure she is not carrying anything of value as it resets the NPC).

I'm relatively certain that I had downloaded it after you mentioned you updated the bsa. Anyway, I went ahead and redownloaded and overwrote the files as you suggested.

I loaded an earlier save from before Alicia turned to Ali and beat her again till she changed. Still seeing the pearly blue.

Damn... I was sure I had it resolved.

I will double check things again tomorrow.

Did you try the resurrect command in the console to make sure she was reset?

German translation for version 2.02.

(non string file version)

install the original mod then unpack this file into the games data folder, overwriting the existing ESM and ESP.

For version 2.02 only.

Btw: interessting dialogue, i found in there. Looking foward to the next version.

Edit: Attachement deleted, as it can now be downloaded from the mods download page.

Thx skyrimll. Easier for Ashal, the servers, the users and me.