ah im sorry to bother you again. but i cant get her to follow me out of the basement. i did mess around with my load order and still nothing. i also tried to conjure her outside of the basement and she just walks back down to it. and one more thing, i cant access her inventory. very promising mod so far though. thanks for your help :)

That means for some reason her welcome scene is not triggered when you walk in the basement

Here are a few things to try:

- enter the basement first through the outside door and not move until Alicia 'wakes up' and talks to you

- stand by the cross (this is where the trigger is)

- banish her first using the spell in the chest and them conjure her back. This should fully reset her.

- share your load order so we can take a look

She works better at the end of the a load order so that nothing overwrites her.

Depending on which mod you are using, she may need to be placed before some mods (before AFT but after UFO for example).

I've been playing with this mod since 0.4.3 and Alicia is the best follower I've seen yet! She's one sick puppy, but so much fun! I'm using Radiant Prostitution and Defeat with her and she works well with both (although she rapes and gets raped very often!) The only issues I've had are when a non-human tries to rape her (in which case I need to kill it immediately or she'll get stuck, but I figure that's a limitation of Defeat that needs to be fixed) and once when I hit her with a dual-cast Incinerate spell. (She went into bleed out and kept getting the "moans in pain" and "ecstasy" messages forever. I had to reload to make it stop.) Thank you so much for working on this! I can't wait for the quests you have planned.

Thanks.

She is fun to work on....with...whatever.

Next time she get stuck, try using the Conjure Alicia spell on her (not the Banish spell.. just Conjure). This may help getting her unstuck. If that doesn't work, then reload.

I also have issues with Defeat from time to time. I tried to minimize that with v2.01 by blocking her lust effects when she is engaged in a SexLab animation.

Alicia got raped by an ogre. I was too slow to stop it, so she got stuck in bleedout with the ogre standing over her. I killed the ogre and she stayed with the corpse. I figured it was a great time to try out your suggestion. Cast Conjure, and she reappeared, but ran straigh back to the corpse. Cast Banish then Conjure and she did the same. I didn't think about it at the time, but I should have tried moving to another cell and trying again. I'll try that next time.

Anyhow, I don't think this is your problem. Until Bestiality is set up, I think SexLab or Defeat should block sex with beasts.

when alicia appears she has blood all over her that glows from red to greenish wtf

also there is no follow me option in  dialogue

and most importantly when alicias evil twin appeared  my game crashed >.>

Alicia covered in blood when she appears after a Conjure spell (or after transformation) - that is normal and will be explained in the upcoming back-story quest.

No 'follow me' option in dialogue could be a conflict with another mod. Look a few posts back for steps to help troubleshooting that.

Crash when Alicia's twin appears - Save and try again, it could be a one time thing. If she crashes your game every time she appears, I am not sure what could be causing this. She is not using anything else than Alicia is already using. If anything, she has less customization than Alicia as she is a plain vanilla follower.

I will keep an eye out for anything I could have missed as I work on her main quest. 

A copy of your load order would be helpful.

when alicia appears she has blood all over her that glows from red to greenish wtf

Alicia covered in blood when she appears after a Conjure spell (or after transformation) - that is normal and will be explained in the upcoming back-story quest.

No 'follow me' option in dialogue could be a conflict with another mod. Look a few posts back for steps to help troubleshooting that.

Crash when Alicia's twin appears - Save and try again, it could be a one time thing. If she crashes your game every time she appears, I am not sure what could be causing this. She is not using anything else than Alicia is already using. If anything, she has less customization than Alicia as she is a plain vanilla follower.

I will keep an eye out for anything I could have missed as I work on her main quest. 

here is my load order

post-215072-0-77418900-1377971683_thumb.png

here is my load order

Can you post a bigger screenshot?

This one is very hard to read.

You may also find a text version of your load order in this folder depending on what you are using (for windows 7 for instance):

C:\Users\<your user name>\AppData\Local\skyrim

*Bow in reverence*

Hello Milady Ali,

Nice to have been able to be introduced, hope you are fine, looking great by the way !

OOC : Looking good, are you gonna give her a different personality ?

(Guess so, if Alicia like pain, would her '"evil twin" be a real angel, totally stranger (at first) as to body interactions ? 

*Bow in reverence*

Hello Milady Ali,

Nice to have been able to be introduced, hope you are fine, looking great by the way !

OOC : Looking good, are you gonna give her a different personality ?

(Guess so, if Alicia like pain, would her '"evil twin" be a real angel, totally stranger (at first) as to body interactions ? 

She is different in that she is more distant and kind of tolerates you. Eventually, her different personality will be more pronounced :)

ah im sorry to bother you again. but i cant get her to follow me out of the basement. i did mess around with my load order and still nothing. i also tried to conjure her outside of the basement and she just walks back down to it. and one more thing, i cant access her inventory. very promising mod so far though. thanks for your help :)

I'm having this problem as well, but I found a workaround. Ask her to do something for you and tell her to wait anywhere. Then talk to her again and the come with me option should appear.

here is my load order

You may also find a text version of your load order in this folder depending on what you are using (for windows 7 for instance):

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

XFLMain.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Alicia.esm

Ultima Weapon.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

JessicaAlbaDemonHunter.esp

Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp

SkyUI.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

No Skill Limit.esp

ZazResources.esp

ZaZAnimationPackConfig.esp

ACE BYOG.esp

Real Clouds.esp

Companion_Sooji.esp

Companion_Ari.esp

Companion_Ria.esp

XFLDialogue.esp

XFLPlugins.esp

Misha.esp

Michelle.esp

Amanda.esp

Lyla.esp

Kamille.esp

Ashlin.esp

Celina.esp

mayatola ADEC.esp

mayatola UFF.esp

mayatola miria.esp

Lilith.esp

Tauriel The Hobbit.esp

FollowerSaber.esp

Sylmeria.esp

Eileen.esp

MarkersOfSkyrim.esp

Equipable Skin.esp

Alicia.esp

here is my load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

XFLMain.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Alicia.esm

Ultima Weapon.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

SkyUI.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

No Skill Limit.esp

ZazResources.esp

ACE BYOG.esp

Real Clouds.esp

Companion_Sooji.esp

Companion_Ari.esp

Companion_Ria.esp

XFLDialogue.esp

XFLPlugins.esp

Misha.esp

Michelle.esp

Amanda.esp

Lyla.esp

Kamille.esp

Ashlin.esp

Celina.esp

mayatola ADEC.esp

mayatola UFF.esp

mayatola miria.esp

Lilith.esp

Tauriel The Hobbit.esp

FollowerSaber.esp

Sylmeria.esp

Eileen.esp

MarkersOfSkyrim.esp

Equipable Skin.esp

Alicia.esp

Since you appear to be using EFF, did you try loading EFF after all of your companion/follower mods? (Including Alicia).

Look at the description page for EFF: Point #2 in the Troubleshooting question seems to address your problem actually.

I have not tested Alicia with EFF yet as I am waiting for the next version of EFF to come up before I give it a try.

here is my load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

XFLMain.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

Alicia.esm

Ultima Weapon.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

SkyUI.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

No Skill Limit.esp

ZazResources.esp

ACE BYOG.esp

Real Clouds.esp

Companion_Sooji.esp

Companion_Ari.esp

Companion_Ria.esp

XFLDialogue.esp

XFLPlugins.esp

Misha.esp

Michelle.esp

Amanda.esp

Lyla.esp

Kamille.esp

Ashlin.esp

Celina.esp

mayatola ADEC.esp

mayatola UFF.esp

mayatola miria.esp

Lilith.esp

Tauriel The Hobbit.esp

FollowerSaber.esp

Sylmeria.esp

Eileen.esp

MarkersOfSkyrim.esp

Equipable Skin.esp

Alicia.esp

Since you appear to be using EFF, did you try loading EFF after all of your companion/follower mods? (Including Alicia).

Look at the description page for EFF: Point #2 in the Troubleshooting question seems to address your problem actually.

I have not tested Alicia with EFF yet as I am waiting for the next version of EFF to come up before I give it a try.

regular alicia doesnt work with extended follower but alicias evil twin does

regular alicia doesnt work with extended follower but alicias evil twin does

That's interesting.

I wonder what is missing to make it work for both.

Edit: Looking at the description of EFF, I noticed this:

"If your companion uses a custom recruit or dismiss dialogue that means you have to edit the dialogue script, and your companion will not work with this mod because the vanilla functions to recruit are no longer used, I may in the future move the quest portion of this mod to an ESM so users can link to those functions instead."

That line doesn't make much sense to me but it basically explains why Alicia doesn't work with EFF.

Actually, it explains why her custom recruit commands do not work... I would expect the regular commands to still work (and apparently, they do not).

Very strange...

I guess for now I should tag EFF as being incompatible with this mod.

Erg, what !

bad news as to EFF, incompatibility until Expired6978 make the mod into .esm :x

(Which would help as to making it a "real" Framework of fact).

I am sure there is something I am missing to make Alicia more compatible as a follower.

I thought I found what was missing when I came across leveled lists of voice types used by follower scripts. This opened up default follower actions for her but clearly it wasn't enough to make it work completely.

This seems to be working pretty smoothly for me until I beat her enough.

I've noticed that when I beat her with alicia's whip she eventually gets a red aura around her (very briefly) then she does a conjure animation where she disappears.  I then get a message about sanguine sending a new and improved version of alicia (is this the evil twin everyone is talking about?).

In any case, I get the conjure animation again as if she was spawning back in, but nothing appears within this, and a couple seconds after the 2nd conjure animation ends, I CTD.

I had this happen multiple times in the hjerim basement, and just had it happen next to the raven rock standing stone in solthsteim.  I've basically never seen what happens when I beat her enough cause it CTD's every time.

I suspect maybe i'm missing some textures or a mesh for this new version possibly?  But I just installed this last night and hadn't installed anything else since so I definitely didn't overwrite anything.  I did use the low poly version of the apache skyhair... if that makes a difference.

This seems to be working pretty smoothly for me until I beat her enough.

I've noticed that when I beat her with alicia's whip she eventually gets a red aura around her (very briefly) then she does a conjure animation where she disappears.  I then get a message about sanguine sending a new and improved version of alicia (is this the evil twin everyone is talking about?).

In any case, I get the conjure animation again as if she was spawning back in, but nothing appears within this, and a couple seconds after the 2nd conjure animation ends, I CTD.

I had this happen multiple times in the hjerim basement, and just had it happen next to the raven rock standing stone in solthsteim.  I've basically never seen what happens when I beat her enough cause it CTD's every time.

I suspect maybe i'm missing some textures or a mesh for this new version possibly?  But I just installed this last night and hadn't installed anything else since so I definitely didn't overwrite anything.  I did use the low poly version of the apache skyhair... if that makes a difference.

What you are describing is her transformation into her evil twin.

You are the second case of CTD when her evil twin appears, so there is probably something going on with her. I just don't know what yet since she is working well here. 

One possibility has to do with custom skeletons since Alicia is know to cause a CTD if you are using a different skeleton than the default file included.

I will check the files and post an update if I find anything.

is the evil twin even relevant to have? i mean the twin does have all the fun options that the original alicia has so why have her in the first place

She is very relevant to the back story I have in store for her.

The problems of CTD and issues with EFF compatibility are not coming from having her around. They are coming from things I am missing as I am learning about modding.

They will be fixed eventually and you will be able to decide which version of Alicia you prefer (Alicia only, Ali only, Alicia changing into Ali by herself or you deciding when she changes shapes).

I asked EFF developer as to that issue :

Sent Today, 06:40 PM expired6978  :

Not a surprise, if the companion uses the default DialogueFollowerScript's SetFollower it should work for beta 6, which is not released yet.

So, I guess that you where (originally) right, next update is going to be quite interesting (there, I am not speaking of beta versions) adding quite some feature and functions
(Stealth perks when entering sneak for example).

A suivre, very nice to see how things are moving (update and release, with sexlab acting (at last partially) as a Framework.

I asked EFF developer as to that issue :

Sent Today, 06:40 PM expired6978  :

Not a surprise, if the companion uses the default DialogueFollowerScript's SetFollower it should work for beta 6, which is not released yet.

So, I guess that you where (originally) right, next update is going to be quite interesting (there, I am not speaking of beta versions) adding quite some feature and functions

(Stealth perks when entering sneak for example).

A suivre, very nice to see how things are moving (update and release, with sexlab acting (at last partially) as a Framework.

Thanks for that.

It would be nice to double check if it is working with EFF beta 6.

I am using SetFollower indeed.