Question for @piotrefk and @windu190 

Are you coming into the basement from the outside entrance? or from the inside secret room?

Edit:

I did a few tests of the differences between entry points to the basement.

If I enter through the outside door, the quest starts immediately and Alicia welcomes me.

if I enter through the secret locked door, Alicia is often by the bed, away from the trigger point.

At this stage:

- if I talk to her without triggering the quest, all I see is the default 'Follow me.. I need your help'. That makes her a basic follower and I still have to go by the cross to get her really started.

- if I go straight to the cross, she starts normally and welcomes me.

My recommendation, regardless how you enter the basement and where Alicia is when you enter, FIRST go stand by the cross.

No matter how you talk to her first, you should still see the default follower request. 

If you don't see it, there is something wrong either in my scripts or in your load order.

Problem is, she is working well over here so it is a difficult problem to troubleshoot :)

I would love to hear from other people who downloaded the mod and either started it for the first time or upgraded her. Is she working for you in either scenario?

The more feedback we get, the better.

From the inside secret room.

Alicia gives me the welcome, but if I talk to her, I do not have the option to "follow me"

I find this error on papyrus log

ERROR: CR13 (000E3163): attempting to start event scoped quest outside of story manager.

stack:
    [CR13 (000E3163)].cr13questscript.SetCurrentStageID() - "<native>" Line ?
    [CR13 (000E3163)].cr13questscript.SetStage() - "Quest.psc" Line 124
    [CR13 (000E3163)].companionsradiantquest.Setup() - "CompanionsRadiantQuest.psc" Line 41
    [CR13 (000E3163)].cr13questscript.Setup() - "CR13QuestScript.psc" Line 26
    [CR13 (000E3163)].QF_CR13_000E3163.Fragment_10() - "QF_CR13_000E3163.psc" Line 57

with the old version I had no problems :-/

Thanks for the info. I've just started the Butcher quest, so I'll have a look at Alicia.

Edit: first impressions

At first I also got the problem with the "Follow me" not appearing in the options. This was solved by commanding her to do something (I need you to do something -> sit on chair nearby). The follow me appeared then in the dialog options.

Making her kneel got her stuck in that animation the first time I used it, but changing cells solved that.

I'm running UFO.

Alicia gives me the welcome, but if I talk to her, I do not have the option to "follow me"

ERROR: CR13 (000E3163): attempting to start event scoped quest outside of story manager.

stack:

[CR13 (000E3163)].companionsradiantquest.Setup() - "CompanionsRadiantQuest.psc" Line 41

[CR13 (000E3163)].QF_CR13_000E3163.Fragment_10() - "QF_CR13_000E3163.psc" Line 57

I am not touching anything directly related to this quest, but a little Googleing brought up this discussion:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1083807-companions-radiant-quest-script-problem-and-ctd/

Did you do anything for the Companions in your game?

The main difference with mine is that I did nothing yet as far as Companions are concerned.

It looks like a bug from Skyrim core. Make sure you have the latest Skyrim unofficial patch installed in case it is fixed there.

Otherwise, I will have to think of a way around it if it impacts Alicia in some way.

Thanks for the info. I've just started the Butcher quest, so I'll have a look at Alicia.

Edit: first impressions

At first I also got the problem with the "Follow me" not appearing in the options. This was solved by commanding her to do something (I need you to do something -> sit on chair nearby). The follow me appeared then in the dialog options.

Making her kneel got her stuck in that animation the first time I used it, but changing cells solved that.

I'm running UFO.

Thanks for the feedback.

She is supposed to stay in her kneeling position.

It is a toggle actually:

- first time, she will remain in kneeling position. You can get her to stop by changing cells (but she will crawl around on her knees), or beating her senseless until she orgasms (which triggers another idle) or she gets into combat and orgasms (she will stay on her knees and take hits until something happens).

- if you ask her to kneel again once she is on her knees, she will kneel for 5 seconds more and then stand up. I added that as a safety in case she got stuck.

So far the only real trouble that I've run into is that even after telling her not to get naked during a battle, she didn't want to listen to me and kept taking her clothes off (not the clothes you provided with her, but the Gotti Jeweled outfit)... I finally unequipped her wardrobe and then gave it back to her and told her to keep her clothes on and that fixed it. So if you have a unique outfit on her and you recast for her to leave Sanquine's lap to return to your party... be sure to empty her inventory, exit out of conversation, restart the conversation with her and give the items back to her and the order to not remove clothes during combat will work.

The only problem that I face now is that I seem to be stuck with her Evil Twin and have not figured out a way to return her back to her normal state. Not sure if it is on a timer like werewolf state, but if she isn't that might be a good route to go... or reduce the timer if she is.

Just my experience on it so far. :)

So far the only real trouble that I've run into is that even after telling her not to get naked during a battle, she didn't want to listen to me and kept taking her clothes off (not the clothes you provided with her, but the Gotti Jeweled outfit)... I finally unequipped her wardrobe and then gave it back to her and told her to keep her clothes on and that fixed it. So if you have a unique outfit on her and you recast for her to leave Sanquine's lap to return to your party... be sure to empty her inventory, exit out of conversation, restart the conversation with her and give the items back to her and the order to not remove clothes during combat will work.

The only problem that I face now is that I seem to be stuck with her Evil Twin and have not figured out a way to return her back to her normal state. Not sure if it is on a timer like werewolf state, but if she isn't that might be a good route to go... or reduce the timer if she is.

Just my experience on it so far. :)

That actually depends on what you do to her.

Even when she agrees on keeping her clothes on, there is a small chance she will disobey you and undress anyway.

I may have to tweak the trigger but that's the idea.

Her evil twin has a chance to change back into Alicia when she orgasms.

I am working out a story behind that phenomenon, including a way to select how you want her to behave in the end.

I was about to release an update today but I broke her conjure / banish mechanism somehow and I have to rewrite it to account for both of her 'states'.

Here is what I have in store for her:

- Alicia starts with 10% chance of turning into her evil twin on orgasm

- Alicia's twin start with 90% of chance of turning back into Alicia on orgasm

- As Alicia/Twin hit count increases, their trigger will converge. Alicia's trigger will go up 1% for every 100 hits. Her twin's will go down 1% every 50 hits.

- When they both reach 50%, she will be stable an will have 1 in 2 chances to transform on orgasm

This will be an incentive to go on a quest to figure out why she is that way and what to do about it.

If you like both of her states, no need to do anything - you will enjoy both states evenly.

if you go on her quest, you will find out more about her back story, what happened to her and eventually, chose one of 4 options:

- Alicia only

- Evil twin only (I really need to find a better name for her evil twin)

- Alicia decides when to change (that's the default 50% state)

- or YOU decide when she needs to change (through a spell, device or dialog option... not decided yet)

I like the idea of immersive controls as part of a quest instead of a quick shortcut through MCM :)

I promise the quest will not take very long ( I am planning 4 destinations ).

And in case you are curious about what her twin looks like.... see the attached picture. She is a succubus of sorts, with wings tattooed on her back (eventually, they will be carved in her skin). And yes... she has a tail. No hooves though... she is not that kind of succubus.

All will be revealed in her quest.

post-159469-0-98104500-1377643783_thumb.jpg

post-159469-0-47559900-1377651887_thumb.jpg

stack:

I am not touching anything directly related to this quest, but a little Googleing brought up this discussion:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1083807-companions-radiant-quest-script-problem-and-ctd/

Did you do anything for the Companions in your game?

The main difference with mine is that I did nothing yet as far as Companions are concerned.

It looks like a bug from Skyrim core. Make sure you have the latest Skyrim unofficial patch installed in case it is fixed there.

Otherwise, I will have to think of a way around it if it impacts Alicia in some way.

tnks

the Companions quest-line is ended time ago.. :s

I have installed unofficial patch (skyrim - dawnguard - heartfire - dragonborn)

..one thing I've noticed

when Alicia turns into the evil twin, the dialogue option "follow me" appears!

very strange.. :dodgy:

ok .. I do other tests. :P

- edit/suggestion: corrupter armor for the evil twin?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11275-some-tbbp-armors-and-stuff/

- edit 2

other papyrus log

Line 16: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaInit on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 16: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaInit on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 17: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_Alicia on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 17: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_Alicia on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 18: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaScenes on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 18: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaScenes on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 25: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_PlayerRef on script Alicia_QF_001 attached to 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 25: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_PlayerRef on script Alicia_QF_001 attached to 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 39: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaInit on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 39: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaInit on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 40: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_Alicia on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 40: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_Alicia on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 41: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaScenes on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 41: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property AliciaScenes on script Alicia_RA_Maintenance_Player attached to alias PlayerRef on quest 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 54: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_PlayerRef on script Alicia_QF_001 attached to 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Line 54: [08/28/2013 - 12:04:22PM] warning: Property Alias_PlayerRef on script Alicia_QF_001 attached to 00ALiciascenes (800012C8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

maybe I look for the next version

- edit 3

Solved! the problem for my installation is UFO and UFO addon (dawnguard and heartfire)

disabling UFO, now the option "follow me" appears.

@piotrefk

- Did you try to place Alicia before UFO? It worked better that way when I tested her with UFO

- That Corrupter armor looks great, but the download link is broken and i could not find a UNP version. I will keep an eye on it.

- That papyrus log should be fixed in the next version as I moved that script to a new hidden control quest.

- The Follow me option for the evil twin is normal. First she is a standard follower, so she should fit right in. Second, the option itself shows up the first time you see her twin because she isn't following you yet. I left it that way to indicate she has a different personality and also to not mess around too much with forcing follower options.

New update coming up soon.

Version 2.01 is up with the following fixes:

- Separated file in two downloads (main files and optional files)

- Update internal version number to 2.0 instead of 0.051

- The Conjure Alicia spell does not work all the time. Try casting on an even surface, that seems to help. I am working on making is a spell that doesn't need a target.
- Rebuilt Conjure/Banish spells to handle both of her shapes
- Disabled parts of the new upgrade script for now (causing Alicia to be 'lost')
- Included default skin from 'Injured bodies and faces' (with permission)
- Added 'Remove clothes', 'Put clothes' and 'Kneel down' to Alicia's evil twin (if she doesn't remove her clothes, click on her from the console and type 'resurrect', or banish her with the new spell and wait until she comes back),
- Tweaked triggers for her transformation back and forth
- Added undress and blood effect when Alicia changes shape (for reasons that will be clear with her upcoming quest)
- Added safeguards to prevent sexlab animations to start while an animation is already playing

I will be away for a couple of days again but I should have access to the web to check things in this thread.

I hope I didn't rush too much and missed things when packaging this release. I wanted it out before I left. Fingers crossed :)

What is a .bsl file? is that correct? or should it be .bsa?

nevermind about that, it seems to be working.

It's just a secondary file generated automatically when you package a BSA file. I included it to be safe but I am not sure it is of any use for this mod.

As long as the BSA file is there you should be good.

Glad it is working.

During testing I encountered a dragon, a bear and a few bandits all at once. Alicia had an epic time dispatching them.

best sexlab mod ive played so far.  and no problems like others too.  are there any animations with objects or those things in the basement?  she doesnt put her hands in it, just kneels in front.  if i upgrade the house do i get object animations?  if not, that would be a good idea.

best sexlab mod ive played so far. and no problems like others too. are there any animations with objects or those things in the basement? she doesnt put her hands in it, just kneels in front. if i upgrade the house do i get object animations? if not, that would be a good idea.

She will eventually interact with the cross in the basement. I have to study other mods to figure out how to do that.

I've been playing with this mod since 0.4.3 and Alicia is the best follower I've seen yet! She's one sick puppy, but so much fun! I'm using Radiant Prostitution and Defeat with her and she works well with both (although she rapes and gets raped very often!) The only issues I've had are when a non-human tries to rape her (in which case I need to kill it immediately or she'll get stuck, but I figure that's a limitation of Defeat that needs to be fixed) and once when I hit her with a dual-cast Incinerate spell. (She went into bleed out and kept getting the "moans in pain" and "ecstasy" messages forever. I had to reload to make it stop.) Thank you so much for working on this! I can't wait for the quests you have planned.

Guest laptopman666

hello, im sorry if this has been asked theres alot of messages to go through lol. i noticed she likes to masturbate when her lust level gets high  ;)  ;)  ;)  but does she do anything else? like go down on you maybe?

I've been playing with this mod since 0.4.3 and Alicia is the best follower I've seen yet! She's one sick puppy, but so much fun! I'm using Radiant Prostitution and Defeat with her and she works well with both (although she rapes and gets raped very often!) The only issues I've had are when a non-human tries to rape her (in which case I need to kill it immediately or she'll get stuck, but I figure that's a limitation of Defeat that needs to be fixed) and once when I hit her with a dual-cast Incinerate spell. (She went into bleed out and kept getting the "moans in pain" and "ecstasy" messages forever. I had to reload to make it stop.) Thank you so much for working on this! I can't wait for the quests you have planned.

Thanks.

She is fun to work on....with...whatever.

Next time she get stuck, try using the Conjure Alicia spell on her (not the Banish spell.. just Conjure). This may help getting her unstuck. If that doesn't work, then reload.

I also have issues with Defeat from time to time. I tried to minimize that with v2.01 by blocking her lust effects when she is engaged in a SexLab animation.

hello, im sorry if this has been asked theres alot of messages to go through lol. i noticed she likes to masturbate when her lust level gets high  ;)  ;)  ;)  but does she do anything else? like go down on you maybe?

She does more than masturbate. 

Are you using the latest version? I reduced her chance of masturbation during combat but it could still be happening a lot.

When she orgasms (when her lust level gets close to 100), she has a 5 to 10% chance to release a spell against her enemies (one of 4 spells.. I will keep it a surprise). She can turn into her evil twin or jump you, also about 5 to 10% chance.

The rest of the time, she may masturbate or just moan :)

I am still working on the balance. That will take a while since she needs to be tested at low and high levels of a player.

Guest laptopman666

ah im sorry to bother you again. but i cant get her to follow me out of the basement. i did mess around with my load order and still nothing. i also tried to conjure her outside of the basement and she just walks back down to it. and one more thing, i cant access her inventory. very promising mod so far though. thanks for your help :)